Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

Excellent product and very prompt delivery. Thank you!
Extremely fast and pleasant communication. Website is very functional and good selection of goods.
Great service
I ordered a toaster via your website and when I opened packaging it was damaged. I contacted your website and Maria replied quickly and sorted a replacement. It was excellent customer service.
The item is excellent but what amazed mevwas the speed of delivery. Ordered one evening and item was delivered by Amazon the following day. You cannot get better than that.
Very quick with the order arriving very polite personal on the phone, very very pleased with watch winder I brought as a gift & he is very pleased with & I am so glad that I brought the dearer one it was worth it thank you for your service
My order was dispatched a little later than expected but I got a prompt response from their customer service. The product is lovely and I got a good price! I recommend this company
Hi.
I have not received the item yet.
Very good service quality item arrived next day recommended
It was my first time purchase
Timing is everything to me
My order Came the next day....
And very well packed/presented....!
Excellent customer service very quick delivery would certainly recommend
Great service
Fantastic service.
Super speedy delivery.
The most excellent radio.
Will he buying another one soon.
Ten out of ten.
Burton Blake Ltd 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Excellent grinder.Like all things new it may take a few days to get used to the most suitable grind for the owner, but it does the job very well.
If you want to take the strain out of holding the grinder in the one hand whilst turning the grinding handle, then go for the holder that comes with the Brazil grinder.
A wonderful shopping experience with people that care deeply about what they sell. I have only praise for this company and will shop there again and again. You should too, you won’t be disappointed.
I was delighted with how Burton Blake responded to my enquiry about an anti-theft bag and how quickly they sent a bag to me, especially as I needed it very quickly. I am happy to recommend them.
Excellent service. Excellent product. Extremely prompt delivery
The person at Burton Blake was most helpful on the phone and managed to find me the beautiful blanket I was looking for. Excellent service.
Excellent all round service. Very clear easy to use website & super quick postage with superb packaging.
Great prompt service with an excellent range of high quality goods.All of this with reasonable prices.Cartainly recommend what Burton Blake have to offer
Burton Blake Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 237 reviews