Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

No despatch or delivery emails sent so unsure as to whether item had been sent and then unable to track it... but that aside, parcel was delivered efficiently and in a timely fashion to the correct address!
Very pleased with the product
Weirdly all my orders through Burton Blake arrived from Amazon. I have since been contacted by Burton Blake who explained some of their deliveries are processed through Amazon, but I felt a bit more explanation was required at point of sale. The range of items available on Burton Blake's website is good and they are good quality, I hope their packing and delivery soon matches that.
Following on from my earlier review this morning, I wld like to add the following: I have been contacted by Marie from Burton Blake after she saw my review online. I appreciate her taking the time to call. It’s nice to know reviews are being read and acknowledged and acted upon accordingly. I seem to have been unfortunate with my experience Of Burton Blake as others have given excellent reviews.
Burton Blake Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 349 reviews