Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

I spotted a Bric's suitcase on the Burton Blake website,which looked perfect for my minimalist travels. They had it in black,but Maria managed to organize the olive colored version. Havn't used yet,but it looks ideal.Thanks again to Maria for her help
So pleased with the excellent glassware products ordered. Great service and advice. Delivery was made next day with no problems. Thoroughly recommend this company and its products.
Very nice product. Exactly as it looks in the picture and prompt delivery.
Model spitfire was excellent and it arrived a very short time after ordering it. Excellent service.
Small purchase but very efficiently done.
Super product and fast delivery, great customer service too.
Great customer service.
excellent service
Thank you for very good service and useful product.
I was really surprised how quick my order was delivered. Well done.
Five years ago I bought a Troop shoulder bag for my husband. He has used it daily but it really needs replacing. I contacted Burton Blake and a lovely person named Maria spent ages trying to find an exact replacement we couldn’t find a match so I ordered a different bag. When it came it was good but not completely what I wanted. However it was so lovely. I kept it. I once again spoke to Maria and we then found something very similar. Maria went the extra mile to help me. Nothing was too much trouble for Maria. Plus the service was amazingly fast and very good. One hundred percent satisfied. I would recommend Maria and Burton Blake to anyone.
They had a good range of items and my package got to me really quickly. The I only thing that could have changed, was that I couldn’t track my order.
Excellent service ,will definitely use again.
Had great service from this company . When we had a problem with the order emailed them received a reply with in 20 mins and problem solved . The order arrived in 2 delivery’s ,the first parcel arrive in very quick time the packing was great but when we received the second parcel the packaging was poor and was open at one end it was lucky to receive the item ordered .
The advice I got when I rang was helpful and reassuring. I’m dreadful with names but the lady was friendly and knowledgeable; giving me the confidence to order. The products chosen arrived promptly. Definitely recommend!
Was a little smaller than I expected,but excellent all the same.
Prompt service and helpful too.
Great service, helpful staff...
Absolutely delighted with the purchase of the London clock. In the last week many visitors have commented on the clock. A great purchase and very pleased. Thanks for good service and quality in this product. Well done 👍
Everything worked smolthly.