Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

Awesome product and excellent service.
Brilliant service and a great price too.
Customer service was brilliant! Dealt with my transaction promptly and efficiently. Very helpful.
Excellent service
I’m so impressed with this company! I searched EVERYWHERE for a good deal on red Roberts revival radio. Then I came across this website. I ordered the radio with a 15% off code. I was slightly sceptical as I’d never heard of burton Blake before.
After I placed my order I got an email almost straight away explaining that they were sorry, but the red radio was out of stock! Thankfully the excellent lady that emailed me originally kept me up to date with stock etc. When the radio was despatched it came so quickly, with a great tracking service too.
Honestly cannot fault this company. Will definitely look again if I wish to make a luxurious purchase.
REALLY GOOD SERVICE , THEY HONOURED THEIR DISCOUNT CODE OF A RECENT PURCHASE AFTER I MESSED UP AND CALLED IN PERSON TO CLEAR UP MISUNDERSTANDING, REALLY REFRESHING IN THIS NO CONTACT NO WORLD.I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ONE AND ALL,A SUPER SERVICE. MR ROBERT PEARSON
It's hard to find handsome speaker stands with good cable management that don't cost silly money. The Kanto SP 26" bookshelf speaker stands are perfect. The matt black looks fantastic and the cables are well hidden. Also, I made a mistake a at checkout and Burton Blake customer service was friendly and quick to resolve my mistake. I'm delighted.
Professional seller.
Quick contact and information
Excellent experience from start to finish! Easy to use platform, securely packaged and delivered on time. High quality product, the discount at the time of order provided value for money. Will definitely use again, highly recommended!
Great product, thanks...
Excellent service from this company, and a special thank you to Maria who was very helpful and responded rapidly to my emails.
Good service good speaker
I bought a KEF LSX set of speakers. Before buying them I had a few queries for which I called Burton Blake’s sales team. My queries were answered promptly and in a very polite way by a lady called Maria. My speakers were despatched very quickly and I received them the next day. I then had a few more queries and again it was Maria who answered them. Maria was again quick and very courteous. My speakers work perfectly and I am very happy with the personalised service that I received from Burton Blake via Maria. I will no doubt buy again from Burton Blake. They are an excellent retailer, and Maria is an absolute delight to deal with.
Really fast delivery, high quality product. Highly recommend.
Excellent client communication and management of delivery expectations

A classic example of under promising and over delivering.

Superb service overall
First time I have ordered from Burton Blake and I can’t recommend them highly enough. From ordering to delivery to the quality of the product were all first class. Thank you
Item dispatched immediately, excellent service
I left a poor review on New Year’s Eve because I had not received something that I had ordered as a Christmas gift. I am now changing my review, not because I have received the item, but because of the communication I have had with Maria from BB. Immediately I left the review I was contacted by Maria who had not realised that I had not received the item. She explained the situation and apologised. It is not often these days you ever get an apology. This personal touch has led me to view BB in a different light. I would now consider shopping with them again.
The communication and contact has been great. Unfortunately due to couriers and the recent border closure due to covid my item still hasn’t been received
I am still waiting for my purchase that was supposed to arrive before Christmas.It has been delayed numerous times and I had no Christmas gift as intended.Very disappointing.
Burton Blake Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 309 reviews