Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

The person at Burton Blake was most helpful on the phone and managed to find me the beautiful blanket I was looking for. Excellent service.
Excellent all round service. Very clear easy to use website & super quick postage with superb packaging.
Great prompt service with an excellent range of high quality goods.All of this with reasonable prices.Cartainly recommend what Burton Blake have to offer
Beautiful Clock, am thrilled with it!
Great to deal with and Prompt delivery.
Just disappointed with the seat and visor on car, not finished off very well but Made in China so hey you get what you pay for.
Really happy. Great customer service and prompt delivery in excellent condition.
Quick service, great price esp with offer.
The Kinto Brim Teapot is the best teapot I have found for leaf tea, it has a generous finely perforated metal basket, and ingeniously designed lid that won’t fall off and it doesn’t drip. Large enough for 2 large mugs of tea.

Excellent customer service.
Excellent service. I placed my order and the yoga mat arrived the following day. Packaging was good and not excessive, and the product was in excellent condition.
Fantastic service will definitely be purchasing from you guys again
Beautiful packaging and attention to detail! A joy to receive! Thank you for caring!! You have already been recommended!! 😊
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Excellent service and very quick delivery
Purchased a watch storage box , great looking item and fast delivery
Customer Service was excellent when I had some questions regarding delivery of my parcel, they replied very quickly with the information I needed.
Loved the watch box.Beautifully made and perfect for my collection.Loved the soft closing mechanism .
I recently purchased a wolf double watch winder from Burton Blake, unfortunately one of the cuffs had a fault but after contacting them, they immediately sent out a replacement for it which solved the problem. They were very helpful in identifying the issue. The item looks and works great. However, I was disappointed in their couriers service.
Excellent customer service, was missing a screw and they sent right away. My girls love their rocking unicorn!
I had a clock delivered but when it arrived it was broken. Maria saw to a replacement for me straight away and I have since have recieved another which is perfect. Lovely people to deal with very helpful.
Excellent service from start to finish. Swift delivery. Top quality product.
Asked a question about delivery and almost immediately got a reply.
Would highly recommend and will use again.
Very quickly responded to my matter and I'm happy with the out come will buy again from this company thank you
Burton Blake Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 217 reviews