Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

Excellent service and cheapest price for prime product I wished to purchase.
Excellent Service, and well priced! Very happy!
Very good after sales service.
Good value, excellent service and next day delivery, would definitely use again!
No despatch or delivery emails sent so unsure as to whether item had been sent and then unable to track it... but that aside, parcel was delivered efficiently and in a timely fashion to the correct address!
Great product and brilliant service, Denise was excellent at communicating when the item would be dispatched etc.
Quality item and fast delivery.
Very efficient, purchase arrived quickly. Great website.
Excellent pricing with safe fast delivery.
fast delivery, great service
Great Service. Everything was delivered on tme.
Good price for quality item, delivered on time. What’s not to like..
I had ordered a produced for my husband as a gift. I was informed it had then been discontinued, however Customer Services were fantastic in their communication and were able to send me out an alternative. Thank you!
Provide Exceptional Customer Service.
Beautiful product and timely delivery
Thanks Burton Blake, it was all perfect and fast... thank you very much
Item was offered with 15% discount which made this cheaper than the competitors.. item dispatched promptly and arrived on time.
Fantastic customer service my order arrived promptly brilliant
All good, quick and efficient, got my watch winder within 2 days.
Referred to this company from the manufacturers website (Kanto Canada). Ordered active speakers using their discount code on a Saturday. They were despatched immediately and to my surprised they turned up the next day (Sunday) with DPD couriers. I was very pleased with the price and the excellent service. I would definately use them again.
Burton Blake Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 342 reviews