Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd: We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

Click Here
"My memory for names is appalling but the lady I spoke to was brilliant. Helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. I felt confident placing my order and wasn’t let down. My orders arrived promptly. Definitely recommend!"
"Was a little smaller than I expected,but excellent all the same."
"Prompt service and helpful too."
"Great service, helpful staff..."
"Absolutely delighted with the purchase of the London clock. In the last week many visitors have commented on the clock. A great purchase and very pleased. Thanks for good service and quality in this product. Well done 👍"
"Everything worked smolthly."
"Great, thank you Fast delivery"
"Excellent service. Delivery was amazingly quick."
"Thanks for keeping everything me informed."
"Good, quick delivery. Item as expected. Pleased."
"Great service both in finding the ri get bag and then getting to us swiftly. Maria, your Customer Service assistance online, with whom we discussed our needs was instrumental in both the final purchase and the fact we have the right bag for our holiday within such a tight time frame. Thank you Maria. Roger Stark, Tewkesbury."
"Easy to buy from, great customer service - thank you"
"The customer service through the online chat function was friendly, helpful and very knowledgable. Excellent service and excellent watch winder. Thank you"
"Very.quick.and.efficient"
"Great online offering and exceptional service /delivery."
"The product was delivered on time, at an acceptable price (better than Amazon). Not much more to add other than thanks."
"Thank you for a nice and easy purchase and a fast delivery! The lovely umbrella I have bought from Burton Blake is exactly what I expected and I am looking forward to using it."
"The delivery was quick and without issue. My only complaint is over the lack of updates, which we've become accustomed to with major retailers"
"Easy to use website. Excellent products and quick delivery."
"Very pleased with my pacsafe anti theft bag. For a small bag it's quite roomy and has two outside pockets for umbrella and water bottle. Excellent service from Burton Blake."
Burton Blake Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 69 reviews