Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

Hi.
I have not received the item yet.
Weirdly all my orders through Burton Blake arrived from Amazon. I have since been contacted by Burton Blake who explained some of their deliveries are processed through Amazon, but I felt a bit more explanation was required at point of sale. The range of items available on Burton Blake's website is good and they are good quality, I hope their packing and delivery soon matches that.
Very good service quality item arrived next day recommended
I bought this bag as a present and haven’t given it yet, so I can’t really review it. It’s a nice colour and looks good quality. It came well packaged and promptly.
It was my first time purchase
Timing is everything to me
My order Came the next day....
And very well packed/presented....!
Excellent customer service very quick delivery would certainly recommend
Great service
Fantastic service.
Super speedy delivery.
The most excellent radio.
Will he buying another one soon.
Ten out of ten.
Burton Blake Ltd 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Excellent grinder.Like all things new it may take a few days to get used to the most suitable grind for the owner, but it does the job very well.
If you want to take the strain out of holding the grinder in the one hand whilst turning the grinding handle, then go for the holder that comes with the Brazil grinder.
Following on from my earlier review this morning, I wld like to add the following:

I have been contacted by Marie from Burton Blake after she saw my review online.
I appreciate her taking the time to call. It’s nice to know reviews are being read and acknowledged and acted upon accordingly. I seem to have been unfortunate with my experience Of Burton Blake as others have given excellent reviews.
A wonderful shopping experience with people that care deeply about what they sell. I have only praise for this company and will shop there again and again. You should too, you won’t be disappointed.
I was delighted with how Burton Blake responded to my enquiry about an anti-theft bag and how quickly they sent a bag to me, especially as I needed it very quickly. I am happy to recommend them.
Excellent service. Excellent product. Extremely prompt delivery
The person at Burton Blake was most helpful on the phone and managed to find me the beautiful blanket I was looking for. Excellent service.
Excellent all round service. Very clear easy to use website & super quick postage with superb packaging.
Great prompt service with an excellent range of high quality goods.All of this with reasonable prices.Cartainly recommend what Burton Blake have to offer
Beautiful Clock, am thrilled with it!
Great to deal with and Prompt delivery.
Just disappointed with the seat and visor on car, not finished off very well but Made in China so hey you get what you pay for.
Really happy. Great customer service and prompt delivery in excellent condition.
Quick service, great price esp with offer.
Burton Blake Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 230 reviews