Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd
"Hi I ordered a rucksack with dogs on it and paid £35 however in less than a month the straps are nearly coming off. Really not impressed. Please advise how I go about returning and getting a new one. Kind regards. Cloe"
"Item was damaged and looked used, I have reported this to the sales team but I have had no response, so all in all not impressed or remotely satisfied."
"Great service, great product & great price!"
"good, would recommend"
"Item received had to be returned, but there were no problems with this process and I got the product as ordered. Will shop again"
"Fantastic company. Really Good customer service and prompt delivery. Reasonable prices and very happy with the high quality products"
"Great service and value for money. I love the perfume I ordered and it was cheaper than anywhere else that I found it. I would recommend this company without hesitation ."
"Personable , professional and consultative..... guided me through the merits of winders to suit my needs... a case study in doing it right..."
"The ordering process was very easy and the delivery was very quick. Unable to review the product as it is a present and has now been opened yet."
"Excellent service"
"Great service. Thanks"
"Brilliant service, good discount"
"Loved my feather lampshade"
"Very good service and purse is excellent quality"
"Thank you for the very fast delivery of my Troop holdall , I was very pleased with the quality that I ordered another as a gift to a friend. Thanks."
"Exactly what I wanted."
"The items I ordered arrived next day well packed and in perfect condition. This was a present for my son and he was delighted. I will definitely order from Burton Blake again as they have such a good choice of products."
"Product came in Amazon Prime delivery box with no delivery note."
"Bought as a birthday present for myself so haven't seen the bag yet. Very reasonable and fast delivery plus discount. Very pleased."
Burton Blake Ltd is rated 4.38 based on 21 reviews