Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

Very quick service ordered speaker stands and delivered on time - good quality item and offered a small discount on first purchase - cheaper than other stores - well pleased
Wonderful embroidered jewellery case. Arrived very swiftly, in mint condition, beautifully packaged. I love looking at it. It now holds pride of place in my bedroom. Thank you.
Reliable, quick service. Such high quality products and really competively priced. i will definitely use this site again
👌
Ordered a small B & O speaker which I wanted at short notice. The person I spoke to was very helpful and even checked with the suppliers that they had one available and then called me back to confirm. Delivered as requested on time.
Excellent service! Would recommend! Great speaker ! 👍🏻
Very good service,quick delivery, excellent product would definitely recommend. Thanks
Called to order watch winder for a bday gift. Had been let down by another company! Fantastic service!! Ordered at 2ish got the next day. Called to say thank you!! Would use again!! Thank you
Burton Blake gave excellent service and the Wolf Cub Watch Winder is superb.
Excellent service
Absolutely first class! I ordered a pair of speaker stands and the order was quickly acknowledged. Later that day I was advised they were sent special delivery and they arrived the following day, a quality product well packaged. The starting price was the lowest I found and was then offered a further discount! Can recommend without hesitation.
I needed some new Q Acoustic speakers for my Home Cinema setup. I came across Burton Blake and their pricing was so competitive I couldnt find it cheaper anywhere else. And to top things off 15% off at checkout, it was a no brainer. I recieved my order within 3 days which was brilliant too. I did wonder whilst waiting whether the deals and offers were too good to be true (I was wrong). I cannot recommend Burton Blake highly enough, I will definitely be shopping with them again soon.
Hello - Burton Blake supplied a pair of KEF LS50 Meta speakers to me and the service was outstanding throughout with speedy delivery before I expected the items. Maria who I was dealing with was friendly and extremely helpful and is a credit to Burton Blake. Many thanks, delighted with the speakers. Graham
Not tried the B&O speaker yet as it is a gift, but the delivery and communication was very good and fab to get 15% off
Amazing service and price! Item arrived next day in perfect condition. Thanks
Great customer service, communication and speedy delivery. Delighted with the whisky glasses, a perfect present.
Very helpful when something wasn't in stock and very prom delivery
Great product and arrived really quickly. Good service.
Fantastic fast service simply amazing thank you xx
Stumbled across this company whilst searching for a Bang and Olufsen speaker and even better, they offered 15%off for new customers! I received the speaker within 48hrs of placing the order and hubby loves the speaker. The packaging was intact and presentable and speedy delivery. Would shop here again!
Burton Blake Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 369 reviews