Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

Haven’t received anything from you
Thank you. Exactly what I was looking for. Fast delivery too
Prompt courteous service. Pleasant and most professional !!
Good quality watch box bought for a present and it is ideal. Arrived quickly great service
Quick and just what I wanted. The quality is excellent.
Good
Great customer service - nothing was too much trouble.
Great product exactly as advertised thank you so much
Delivered quickly and as advised. No issues. Quality as expected
Good service, price and delivery, would shop again
Excellent products and service. Fast delivery and a great watch winder
Top class seller and items. Excellent and pleasant transaction from start to finish. Highly recommended and hope to deal with you again.
We ordered a turnado car from Burton Blake for my grandsons Xmas present. It was to be delivered from Germany and Burton Blake advised me it would take a little longer to get to me than their normal deliveries we spoke via email I wanted to be sure it would be here by Xmas. Burton Blake staff member Diane assured me it would be she kept me up to date with the progress on delivery it was with me in 5 days which was great Burton Blake staff member was helpful I would have no hesitation in ordering from them again.
Great products and very good customer service.
Great product and fast delivery
Egreat customer service
Incredible quality product. Packed well, shipped fast and their sales support were very helpful when I bought a product by accident and needed a return. Will definitely buy again.
Bought a Wolf watch box for my boyfriends Christmas and the prices were much more competitive than other retailers, the delivery was so fast as well!
Bought the Sleeping Beauty bag a couple of days before Christmas and was dispatched straight away to get it there in time. One very happy wife as the quality and finish of the bag is excellent, would highly recommend both the bag and the retailer.
Very pleased with purchase and prompt delivery
Burton Blake Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 123 reviews