Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

Stumbled across this company whilst searching for a Bang and Olufsen speaker and even better, they offered 15%off for new customers! I received the speaker within 48hrs of placing the order and hubby loves the speaker. The packaging was intact and presentable and speedy delivery. Would shop here again!
All good
Good and efficient service> I was kept up to date at all times.
I hadn’t heard of Burton Blake before ( possibly because I’m in Scotland ) but I’m very happy i know now, the deals and offers online are incredible...really incredible also the delivery was extremely fast, this is now my go to first store online
Initially only part of my order arrived but the matter was speedily sorted out by Maria. Excellent customer service!
Product was a better price than direct from manufacturers, great discount code and speedy delivery! What more can you ask for?!
Excellent product and received it the very next day (free of charge!). Will definitely order from Burton Blake again!
Great price and quickly delivered, will definitely use again. Thanks.
Amazing customer service nothing was a problem, so helpful and the item I ordered was perfect!
Excellent service and cheapest price for prime product I wished to purchase.
Excellent Service, and well priced! Very happy!
Very good after sales service.
Good value, excellent service and next day delivery, would definitely use again!
No despatch or delivery emails sent so unsure as to whether item had been sent and then unable to track it... but that aside, parcel was delivered efficiently and in a timely fashion to the correct address!
Great product and brilliant service, Denise was excellent at communicating when the item would be dispatched etc.
Quality item and fast delivery.
Very efficient, purchase arrived quickly. Great website.
Excellent pricing with safe fast delivery.
fast delivery, great service
Great Service. Everything was delivered on tme.
Burton Blake Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 351 reviews