Burton Blake Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burton Blake Ltd

About Burton Blake Ltd:

We take pride in our products and service. Everything we sell is tested and reviewed by the Burton Blake team before it is listed on our website. Burton Blake is the place for luxury lifestyle, travel, homeware and gifts.

Beautiful Jewelary boxes
Lovely item as pictured. The customer service was very responsive to queries as well.
What a brilliant and efficient service! My order arrived very quickly,
very well packed and so in perfect condition - I am very pleased
I used Burton Blake and will recommend this Company to my friends!
Very satisfied with the purchase made. From the moment of the discussion with Maria until the receipt of KEF LSX, EVERYTHING, but absolutely EVERYTHING went smoothly. Human quality and elegance are the main strengths of Burton Blake Ltd.
If there were more Burton Blake Ltd. in the WORLD, there would certainly be no need for reviews because all customers are guaranteed quality, seriousness and respect.
I am very happy that you exist! I will buy from you!
Happy birthday Burton Blake Ltd.! πŸ’–
Excellent service, all enquiries made were given prompt attention, bought a present and it was beyond my expectations.
Excellent prompt service
Fast delivery perfect communication nice experience
Great company to deal with an easy transition, the product arrived on time & is great
Ordered a new kettle it came the following day very well packaged ...easy to use website
Very cool looking speaker
Excellent service. Great price well packaged great present
I bought two collectors cars as presents. Both high quality and well made and delivered quickly.
Very helpful, good service. Great product.
The item I bought is for a gift so I haven’t assembled the planets mobile. The service was excellent
Very helpful, my original order being out of stock, I was pleased to be contacted and able keep the order live until it was available.
Great product, excellent customer journey.
excellent service - delivered as per order
Good job!!!
Very pleased with my clock. It came quickly and well packed.
Burton Blake Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 257 reviews