Buck-store.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buck-store.co.uk

Tell us how Buck-store.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Buck-store.co.uk 5 star review on 15th January 2019
Buck-store.co.uk 2 star review on 1st June 2017
Lester Hatch
Buck-store.co.uk 5 star review on 13th April 2017
More Photos & Videos
Usual high quality Buck item. Good value (particularly with free sharpening stone). Prompt delivery. No complaints.
Fantastic store, great selection of knifes at sensible prices. Quick free delivery.
The knife was a 40th birthday present for my brother and he loves it! Now my husband, dad and son want one so will be looking to buy more for Christmas!
Awesome knife
great quality knifes. fast delivery and great service 😀
Speedy delivery of orders and a quick response to emails. I will continue to buy from them as my "go to" site for Bucks knives
Excellent quality and very quick delivery
Great service. Great quality.
Delivery as expected. Buck is the standard against which all are measured. You cannot buy better.
Great product and service as always.
Best knives you can buy!
Good selection, good prices, good service. Great store.
Fantastic service. The item was well presented online, with clear purchasing instruction (including the personalizing) quick delivery well packaged
Perfect customer service from start to finish......My Buck trio pocket knife was delivered very quickly and I’m really happy with my purchase, the quality of the knife is better than I expected and in my opinion is the perfect size for a pocket knife so I can recommend buying from Buck-store.co.uk and I will most definitely be ordering from them again soon...
Knife arrived, well packed and the knife itself was of a high quality, I bought it for gardening work as it's a locking blade it's safer to use than the conventional folding pen knife, blade has a good edge which it has kept even with prolonged use, all in all I'm well pleased with the product.
The knife didn’t arrive when it should have so I rang and spoke to Jude who talked me through the various options, she was polite and knowledgable and sorted out the problem (which was with the Post Office - not them!!).
If I could give this company 10 stars I would. Fantastic quality knives, stunning and beautifully balanced. Customer service is second to none. Highly recommend this company and their products.
Excellent service, very satisfied.
Good product, quick delivery, reasonably priced.
Great little knive well priced quick delivery worth every penny
Good quality goods and quick and efficient service when dealing with the store on the phone.
Knife bought as required on joining the merchant navy. Had it engraved by Buck Store with my initials to help with security.
Excellent service and fast delivery.
Buck-store.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 432 reviews