British Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
Read British Wholesales  Reviews
Service is excellent and web site is quite easy to use for ordering. Telephone query regarding specifications of product answered quickly and in detail.
Great product and delivery
Great quality bought a few items from here never had a problem
Good range of bedding, had just what I was looking for. Delivered promptly in time for my new mattress.
Very good well made and worth the money would buy from this company again
Excellent quality and value for money
Please with the quick delivery of the tablecloths we ordered. Quality good
The delivery was very quick
Very Happy
Delivered in double quick time!
Very reasonable price. Excellent delivery service. Bought these fitted sheets for my B&B. They are adequate for the price I paid for them. Iron very easily after initial wash before using them on the beds. Time will only tell if they stand the test of regular use and washing.
I am pleased with the sheets, they really are Super King sized. I have purchased quite a few online but the sheets, being fitted, are not really Super King sized and very difficult to fit on the mattress, however it is a pity that the only colour is white.
Good duvet and duvet cover at a good price. Quick delivery time.
Excellent service and communications, I would recommend the company.
The delivery was very quick and efficient and the quality of the product is first class
With a price that can't be beaten, and nice firm pillow, happy with the purchase :)
Fantastic quality bedding items, everything is here in a reasonable price. old school customer service. Thank you.
Very good quality and fast delivery - very satisfied customer - will use British Wholesale in the future.
I have been looking for some good quality tablecloth linen for a while and thought I would try some from British wholesale, well what a surprise these were nice thick good quality cloths. I have not washed them yet but they look as though they will wash well. Really pleased with them. I would definitely order again.
British Wholesales is rated 4.83 based on 557 reviews