British Homebuyers Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers
Read British Homebuyers Reviews

About British Homebuyers:

If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Tell us how British Homebuyers made you happy
Really great team! We’d been using local estate agents who seemed to just say things to make you happy and not actually deliver what they said! We’d had our chain fall through and we’d seen a home we loved so took the plunge and hoped we’d have better luck with British home sellers. William and Charles at British home buyers were brilliant, they kept us updated and we got a sale quickly. I was worried about things moving slowly with Covid but Charles kept on top of all of our conveyancing and chase solicitors so we didn’t have too! Really can recommend! Only downside is they do charge more but I guess you get what you pay for!
Finally got our house sold during the Covid 19 situation and it was done reasonably quickly . We showed the clients round and I think that is the best way
Very professional, was always always on other end of phone to answer any queries, and always kept me updated on he progress of my house sale. Would use again if needed!
The whole process from start to finish was very good and stress free. They were very hands-on with chasing and also keeping me up to date on progress. I found the whole staff very amendable and it was a pleasure to sell my home through these agents. Jules Hart
William in the sales team was great. Very helpful and professional and helped us secure a good price. The post completion team were also great. Charles helped us keep on track and informed, whilst also giving us some solutions to speed things up. Thank you British Home Sellers. Will definitely recommend.
Very professional company would highly recommend them
I have to say I am extremely impressed with all the personnel I have had dealings with at this company. William, Meghan and Danielle in particular all proved to be extremely professional and communicative. I was kept in touch at each step of the process and was always able to reach any of them for an update. Everything was explained very clearly. I would be happy to recommend this company to anyone who is struggling to make a sale through High Street agents.
I have now used British Homebuyers three times and to be honest I would never use any one else and would honestly say they do a fantastic job. All extremely friendly, nothing is too much trouble. The speed at which everything is done is amazing. Yes may be a little more expensive but well worth saving the hassle of people viewing your property that are not ready to go. I cannot speak highly enough of them. Fantastic!
We tried British Homebuyers after getting frustrated with a lack of progress from our estate agent. Right from the beginning the communication and customer service was excellent and this carried on all the way through our time with them. Nothing was ever too much trouble and we received responses to all our questions really quickly. I would definitely recommend.
Amazing service Advisors kept us up to date with if and when we could put our home on the market due to Covid restrictions. Sold within 24 hrs , No pressure to complete before we were ready Even had a call to thank us for Using British home Buyers / Sellers Would highly recommend them
From start to finish the process of selling was made quick and easy. Communication was excellent throughout with regular updates and everything was explained in simple terms and backed up with emails. The property sold very quickly after having no luck with a high street estate agent. Very happy with the service and would highly recommend. Than you.
The service we received from British Home buyers was first class from the start of the process until the completion date. William was always in contact keeping us informed of progress and when we had any questions his response was quick and helpful. As a family we would recommend British H B to anyone who were looking to sell a house Again brilliant service
I am so pleased with the work taken on by British Home buyers. William, our initial contact was so helpfull and never pushy. He explained everything in detail and made it easy to understand. We had loads of viewings and the property was sold in quick time as promised. Very happy. Will deal with them again
We are over the moon with the help and advice we were given by yourselves. We sold our home in under a week, each step was fully explained so we knew what to expect. Would highly recommend British Home buyers to anyone.
Excellent from start to finish. I would recommend you to friends and relations.
We were looking for a quick sale after several timewasters and British Homesellers did just that. We had lots of viewings from buyers who had been vetted already and therefore were in a good position to make an offer. Our account manager Alex was lovely and very helpful. He kept us to speed throughout the whole process. They found us a buyer in a matter of weeks and despite the current challenges due to Covid, our sale completed within 12 weeks, which was great. Charles was very helpful in the final stages, pushing ours and the buyers solicitors to complete as quickly as possible. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to sell their home.
I was very Happy with the agent,they sold my home fast and William,Alex ,Emily and Charles were all very positive, proactive and attentive to all my requests. I would recommend this company!
Great company, with plenty of communication at every stage. Special shout out to Alex Clendon, who handled my initial sale brilliantly, and to Charles Gale, who provided plenty of help and advice regarding wrapping up the smaller details. Would definitely use again.
I have to say I was really impressed by everyone at British Homebuyers. I always felt that they listened to what I said and certainly nothing was too much trouble. They acted fast and efficiently in each stage of the sale.
I needed to sell my property fast and as uncomplicated as possible, British home buyers were able to help me achieve that . The staff are brilliant very efficient and helpful, they made you feel at ease and nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely recommend and use this company again as they got the job done ,without any fuss . I would also like to add that the service was completed throughout the pandemic so huge pat on the back to all the staff evolved. The fees are slightly higher than average, but i was fully aware of this . They offered an achievable price for the house,and I didn't feel ripped off
British Homebuyers is rated 4.89 based on 341 reviews