British Homebuyers Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers
Read British Homebuyers Reviews

About British Homebuyers:

If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Tell us how British Homebuyers made you happy
All members of the team were extremely helpful. My house was sold within weeks of British Home Buyers became the agent. My first viewer bought the house. I was totally satisfied with the way they marketed, sold and saw through to completion. I would definitely recommend them to potential sellers. My sincere thanks to the team.
Dear Annie,

We really appreciate your review, and glad you had a positive experience with British Homebuyers. I'll personally pass on your thanks to the team and we will you all the best in your future home.

British Homebuyers
Charles and robert were fantastic and supported the sale of our house the entire time. Charles was integral in the sale, he was available at all times and gave great advice when needed
Dear Jamie,

Many thanks for the positive review. I'll ensure that both Charles and Robert hear of your praise. We wish you all the best in your new home moving forward.

British Homebuyers
Fab from start to finish! Made selling my property so easy!
Hi Ria,

Many thanks for the positive review, it really does mean a lot!

British Homebuyers
Very very helpfull in selling my propety
Dear David,

British Homebuyers
Myslef and my partner used British Homebuyers after struggling to sell our house through conventional estate agents. Within a week we had 2 viewings. One of which made an offer.

The rest of the process was made clear and easy. Any issues I had were chased up accordingly.

Would recommend. You get what you pay for!
Dear Daniel,

Thanks for the review!

I'm glad to hear you had such a positive result, we hope all is well in your new home and please don't hesitate to spread the good word.

British Homebuyers
Accepted an offer on my house within a week, very impressed. The team are considerate and polite, a fresh change from the usual riff raff. Would recommend to all needing this kind of service
Dear Lorraine,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We're glad we were able to help you sell your home so quickly, I'll make sure the team hears your kinds words and we wish you all the best in your new home.

Kindest Regards,
British Homebuyers
Customer service is ahead of the rest, the staff are friendly and prompt. Very pleased with everything really
Dear Carol,

Really appreciate the positive review, I'm glad you had a great experience!

Wishing you all the best in your future home.

British Homebuyers
Wow, what a company they really are unbelievable in this age of little customer service. They have a great team who are always only a phone call away 7 days a week and from initial contact and through every stage until completion they were always available to assist and support. Yes, the team are truly professional yet approachable. Charles Gale, Alex, Ashleigh to name but a few because whoever we spoke to was able to follow through, many thanks to all of you.
Very professional, friendly and reliable. We experienced some difficult buyers/solicitors but BHB were with us all of the way and acted as broker and agent as well as being in contact with both solicitors. Cannot speak highly enough of them but must give a special mention to Charles Gale. Thank you Charles, Alex and all BHB employees.
Very professional and helpful throughout the sale of our house ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
If you need the best estate agent, this is it.
They are lovely to deal with and dont keep you waiting for information.
They also weed out timewasters before they send you any buyers.
My first dealings were with David Swanell who first called me after my enquiry to yourselves and unlike most companies I never felt pressurised to have to agree to sign up and was never harassed with multiple calls to make me come to a decision. That already made me feel confident that British Home Sellers were the right company for me rather than my previous estate agent. I can't fault Robert Love whilst my house was on the market, he was always free to talk to and again once an offer came in was not pushy for me to accept in order for you to be paid the fees! Charles Gale was fab, he was available at all hours and just couldn't do enough to help. Even when I was on holiday I asked if he could contact me via whatsapp so as not to charge me for all the calls and amazingly he did so without a second thought. He constantly kept me updated throughout the whole process and did not have to be asked to chase. The service I've received has been well worth the high fees and I would definitely use British Home Sellers again.
Thank you for arranging for the photos to be sent to me too, I really appreciate it.
Excellent service from day one to completion. Very helpful team, especially, Alex and ,Charles, ..Kept up to date weekly ,. Would recommend, to family and friend's...
Excellent service throughout our sale. Very attentive communication from both Robert Love and Charles Gale. The service from Charles keeping the sale rolling and his involvement with both our buyer and their solicitor made us relax and trust we were fully involved at all stages. Would definitely recommend British Homebuyers
From day one we had regular contact with Charles keeping ourselves upto date with the progress of the sale, the completion was well within the the timescale they said i would recommend the company to anyone who is selling their property
British Homebuyers service levels are excellent. Throughout the process I felt the team responsible for selling my house were were engaged and committed. In particular Alex made regular calls to keep me informed of their activities and the inquiries they had received.
When the house was "under offer" Charles continued the excellent service and communication levels with texts and calls throughout the conveyancing process.
First class service from this company. None more professional than Charles Gale, an absolute gem to deal with.
We found British Home Buyers good to deal with.Kept us informed all the way thru. Charles Gale & Robert Love were particularly helpfull & guided us thru some anxious moments .John & Ruth Giblenn
I would just to thank British Homebuyers for the sale of my property
My sale only took 10 Wks from start to finish
The contact I had between myself & staff members was prompt and dealt with
I was very happy with British Homebuyers & definitely use them again
There Eway online Acc in which you set up we’re you can keep informed with the sale
Wether it’s Emails/phone calls / Txt messages
I would certainly use the again
Just to thank Charles Gale for keeping in touch with me through the process of rhe sale
Ronnie
Overall good experience. I discussed a couple of minor issues and I hope for these to be resolved for future customers. I felt William and Charles Gale gave me superb service and were contactable at every juncture. Recommended.
British Homebuyers is rated 4.90 based on 247 reviews