Bob Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bob Books
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Bob Books Reviews

About Bob Books:

Turn your photos into top quality books.

info@bobbooks.co.uk

Paul Chapman
John Cornhill
Douglas Balch
SARAH FREEMAN
I recently ordered two Bob books from very different holidays in different sizes. They were printed very well and the lay flat binding is worth the extra cash for special holidays (maybe not so much for a smaller book without large landscape photos to reproduce).
They arrived quickly and packaged securely.
Great service and product as usual. This is the 4th book project I have made with Bob Books now and am always happy with the result. Long may it last.
Excellent Wall Art
Very straightforward to use and design book. Very pleased with the quality of the photographs - colour rendition was good as was overall exposures. Will certainly use Bob Books again for future photobooks.
I have used Bob Books for many years, and been impressed with both the quality of their products and of the Customer Support services. On the rare occasion of any difficulty, they have remedied the issue immediately.
I have been using Bob Books to create yearly photobooks for almost ten years. The software is simple, the quality is excellent and the turnaround/delivery time is impressive. Highly recommended!
Excellent customer service as usual - my queries were dealt with quickly and efficiently. The book has reproduced exactly as it appeared on my screen with accurate colours and good detail.
Good software makes it easy. Excellent quality
Great quality and speedy service, will definitely use again
Bob Books provides an excellent opportunity to put old photos into convenient and easy to use photo books. Once scanned the images are easy to position, and notes and captions can be easily added as a reminder of the time and place of the event. It is also a very versatile programme with the opportunity to be creative with borders, fonts and backgrounds. The finish is very professional and all my friends have admired the books. Several have asked which company produced the books and I have been very happy to recommend Bob Books.
Have been using Bob Books for many years to create photo year books and wouldn't go anywhere else. Software is straightforward and easy to use and results are always very professional looking with excellent quality images and paper.
I have used Bob Books for photo albums, calendars and gifts. I have returned time and time again as I am always so pleased with the quality of the finished products.
I have used Bob Books a few times this year and have been extremely satisfied with the quality and the great service. The online support chat is great , always there to help you if you have any design problems. I would highly recommend Bob Books
Wonderful books! Top print quality & great customer service.
I have now created 8 books with Bobs Books so obviously like the product. The software is very easy to use and has been improved significantly since I first used them - the addition of maps is great. The books always arrive within the anticipated window - often sooner. They offer a professional looking product. One observation - the images are darker in print than they appear on screen, so you need to compensate for that.
We have used Bob Books on nine occasions for our photobooks and without fail they have produced a first class product which we have been proud to show other people. I wouldn’t use anyone else.
Easy user-friendly interface, and also love being able to make soft-cover photo books (hard to find on other platforms). Recently issues with uploading my book to print were dealt with promptly by customer service.
Great quality, easy to use and speedy. I just completed my third book
Everything went well, good quality of books and fast shipping.
This was my 4th book and the quality and standard remains as high as the rest