Blue Hat Teambuilding Reviews

More Photos & Videos
Blue Hat Teambuilding 5 star review on 12th July 2016
Sandy
More Photos & Videos
Very Impressed with Blue Hat’s delivery of high quality teambuilding events. Thoroughly enjoyable entertainment experience! Many thanks.
At short notice Blue Hat organised us a team building treasure hunt (great technology) and a brilliant sunset Thames rib ride. Lots of fun and very professionally organised by the Blue Hat team.
I was very impressed by the professionalism and calmness of the Blue Hat team.
Over the years I have worked with many Team Building companies. Blue Hat surpassed them all. What an absolute brilliant company. An amazing team put together a 3 day event of Team building, this was by far the most impressive I’ve seen to date. I would have no hesitation in recommending Blue Hat for your team building events.
Organised, professional and approachable
Very reactive and professional Team ! Great animator who can speak 3 languages fluently and can adapt to foreign teams. Great team building !
Very happy with the service. Always had positive feedback from clients.
Great to work with the guy - very flexible in the lead up to the event and excellent on site.
(Bespoke Event) -
From what I saw of Blue Hat Teambuilding, it looked like a very fun and productive day. Whilst looking at those taking part, they all had a massive smile on their face. The staff of Blue Hat Teambuilding were also very lovely and all had such kind souls. Such a great team and great company. Highly recommend.
(One World One Team) -
Great event team - brilliant event went down well with the team
Blue Hat is a fantastic team building company that offers a wide range of diverse team building activities. Lingfield Park have worked with Blue Hat on many client events now and have seen first hand the enthusiasm and fun that they can bring to a corporate day.
They are a brilliant supplier to work with and offer great communication with the venue and the client in the build up to the events and always receive great feedback.
We needed an activity to draw everyone in and engage all our problem solving skills where success could only be achieved through teamwork and selfless collaboration. The Blue Hat Team certainly hit the spot with "Hells Bells". A very clever activity which also helped break down some 'silos'.
They were amazing and very organised.
At PBA we have been working with Blue Hat for a number of years, our Grads and apprentices love them.
Thank you for making team working so memorable.
A lovely team. Excellent client focus, delivering creative events that get everyone involved.
I contacted Blue Hat and they dealt with my enquiry quickly and in a professional manner. The service they provided to my client had great feedback and they were an excellent "extension" for the Elite team for the day. They are helpful and understood what we needed to achieve what we wanted. I would highly recommend Blue Hat for your event.
Blue Hat have some fantastic team building exercises on offer, catering for a variety of soft skills. All events are well thought out and create a wonderful and exiting environment for everyone involved
The team had great ideas which were all executed excellently. Planning was all done meticulously and very professionally. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
An incredibly unique experience with great leadership and coordination.
Great Experience! We had a lot of fun. The games and challenges helped our group to work better together and grow closer.
Will be working with Blue Hat again!
Ben was a great point of contact and was able to assist with developing client ideas and molding the event to the clients brief. The onsite event went well and the delegates had a good time.
Blue Hat Teambuilding is rated 4.85 based on 326 reviews