Blue Hat Teambuilding Reviews

Blue Hat Teambuilding 5 star review on 12th July 2016
Sandy
Blue Hat Teambuilding 4 star review on 13th July 2016
Rachel
Very happy with Blue Hat - they were very helpful and supported us throughout the event, which was excellent.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
The team were great to work with from start to finish. The organisation was great and the hosts of each team build were engaging, fun, entertaining and everyone who took part loved it! I would definitely work with them again, and I have recommended them to other companies.
(Murder Mystery) -
The teambuilding was really good. I do believe it would have been more beneficial to have proper rehearsal with the team leads, but this is probably due to the fact that we engaged with you late in the process.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
We had so much fun doing our event! My team really got involved and the host and support team were brilliant! We are already looking forward to the next one.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
Our Survey Says event was brilliant, we all had fun with a lot of laughing, the hosts were really good and kept everything running smoothly. A lot of great feedback after from all the teams/people involved - a big THANK YOU to Mark and his team
(Our Survey Says) -
Blue Hat Teambuilding was amazing, they made our virtual Christmas team event run so smoothly and everyone had such a great time. Nothing was too much trouble even arranging out of hour calls to make sure we was happy with everything. We was lucky to have the bespoke package when Blue Hat worked with our creative team to design our own virtual escape room. Highly recommend and a lovely team. Thank you :)
(Bespoke Event) -
The Blue Hat Team were very helpful with both setting up the event and on the day. We planned this, a quiz for a group of nearly 90 people, to be a fun time for the Directorate staff and to enable them to mix with each other in a relaxed atmosphere. It met the expectations of myself and my Director and we had many good reports back from Managers saying how much their teams enjoyed themselves.
(Virtual Great British Pub Quiz) -
I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for the Our Survey Says Gameshow for our Senior Leadership team building activity, it was such a great game made all the better with the fabulous hosts, Ben, Robin and Luutsche, they made the game, and the humour they brought was spot on, just what we all needed! We learnt some very interesting facts about some of our colleagues too! The gift boxes went down a treat too and I think we can safely say all the alcohol was consumed looking at our team chat following the event, great banter! I’ll be sure to recommend this game to others, a truly great evening and my inbox was flooded with words of thanks for such a much needed sense of fun and relaxation. Thank you to you and your team again, I’ll be in contact for future events for sure!
Blue Hat Teambuilding 5 star review on 25th January 2021
(Our Survey Says) -
Our Survey Says was a fun event and as described. Well hosted and managed and Blue Hat worked around our needs as regards having a globally dispersed workforce requiring timing of the event to be outside UK standard work hours. The only thing we'd have liked a little more of, given it was a staff social event, was to be able to have had some banter between staff. I understand that timings probably precluded this, but one to be aware of if you're planning to run this event for your team.
(Our Survey Says) -
That was the first time we had such kind of an event Frankly, I was anxious as to what the outcome is going to be! Despite the current condition, our folks certainly had a wonderful time. Quite a unique way of conducting a team building event. Dan, Ben, Tarrick and James did a wonderful job of hosting our event. Received a lot of very good comments from our folks to the extent of even recommending your organization to other corporate entities. Will definitely consider this moving forward and will certainly recommend if asked.
(Our Survey Says) -
Fun and challenging activity to do together with your big team. Good organization from Blue Hat.
(Bespoke Event) -
We took part in a Family Fortunes event via zoom, to be honest I was to say the least sceptical asbout how good it would be, Zoom P L E A S E said in a moaning disbelieving type voice. The day came, the apppointed hour loomed, I zoomed in and was TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY A YES I AM SHOUTING THE DIGITAL EVENT WAS GREAT FUN. Thank you Blue Hat team
(Our Survey Says) -
Really fun and engaging. However, some technical issue occurred, if you could improve that in the future, then it would be great
(Virtual Escape Room) -
An event that managed to get everyone in the festive spirit, even when sat at home in front of a laptop - Thank you! x
(Virtual Day At The Races) -
The guys are Blue Hat offer a great service and entertainment for a work event. We had a Christmas event and they put a lot of effort in to making it more Christmas themed even virtually! I would highly recommend doing one of their escape rooms for a work event or even a friend event. Great opportunities to be had with the currently restrictions in place.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for hosting our team event! It was great fun, all of our team enjoyed it thoroughly. Your team were great, really fun, encouraging and entertaining, also with technical aspects (got to love teams) and overall it was a great success and will be highly recommending you to all. Thank you again for a great event!
Blue Hat Teambuilding 5 star review on 21st January 2021
(Virtual Escape Room) -
We thoroughly enjoyed the survey game (akin to Family Fortunes), as well as the banter in the 'in-between' bits. Thank you BHT!
(Our Survey Says) -
Having used Blue Hat for a previous event they were my goto for hosting our virtual Christmas party. We went with the Virtual Day at the Races, had a great time and received lots of positive comments from our attendees. The event team were super efficient and super fun - would highly recommend their services.
(Virtual Day At The Races) -
Excellent event, well run and facilitated with clear objectives and interaction / fun for all involved. A great way to unwind and relax with colleagues
(Virtual Escape Room) -
We had fun with Escape room game. It was quite challenging and required a bit of physical activities but our team really enjoyed it, we had a very good teambuilding time. The host was super supportive and funny. Highly recommend this game.
Blue Hat Teambuilding is rated 4.85 based on 453 reviews