Blue Hat Teambuilding Reviews

01992 554 567

ben.parkinson@bluehat-teambuilding.co.uk

The Old DairyGreenhall FarmGobions Way

Tell us how Blue Hat Teambuilding made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Blue Hat Teambuilding 4 star review on 13th July 2016
Rachel
More Photos & Videos
Blue Hat Teambuilding 5 star review on 12th July 2016
Sandy
More Photos & Videos
A really fun time had by all on the escape rooms during these circumstances! Thank you
We had a really good experience testing a virtual team building experience. Swift replies and good service.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
The Blue Hat Team provided an excellent service from start to finish. The Virtual Escape Room was very much enjoyed by my daughter and her friends. If you are looking for a professional and friendly service then Blue Hat are definitely the right team to choose.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
The Escape room was extremely fun and enjoyable especially for my seventeenth birthday. All my friends loved it and the structure was amazing. When we had a problem Ben was there to help straight away and made it very easy. Thank you so much.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
The service we received from the Blue Hat Team was simply superb. Ben and Mark went over and above to make sure my daughter had a great birthday. During the Covid 19 lock down she couldn’t meet her friends but the Virtual Escape Room allowed her to see them all and they had a fantastic time. If they had any problems Ben and Mark helped out straight away to ensure they were okay. Just brilliant! Thanks Blue Hat Team!
(Virtual Escape Room) -
I had the pleasure of taking part in a virtual escape room team building event. This was organised by the client and I can't speak highly enough of the experience.

The event was catered to everyone and this allowed joint involvement by the whole team.

I would highly recommend
(Virtual Escape Room) -
Nice mix of questions and challenges, the hour went very quickly and lots of laughing.
We had an excellent experience with Blue Hat using their virtual escape room. It was really engaging, super interactive and was a lovely way for us to come together as a team when we are all apart. Thank you, would highly recommend!
Great ideas - great team - great service
Demanding and engaging and enjoyable for the students.
(Rollercoaster) -
We had an excellent experience with the Team at Blue Hat.
They were very attentive with organising the event and making sure it matched all our requirements. The game itself ran very smoothly and the added option of having live hosts is a must! They really set the mood and made everyone laugh! We all had so much fun and would highly recommend.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
LOVED it!! We all really enjoyed it, fab idea!
(Virtual Escape Room) -
Blue Hat are always a joy to work with - not only do they always make anything seem possible but they also invariably prove that it is!
(Blue Hat Teambuilding) -
The whole team really enjoyed the stop-motion animation event delivered by Blue Hat. We got to try something new and work with colleagues in a different way. Seeing the film we all made together at the end was a nice way to feel we'd achieved something. Thank you!
(Animate) -
A brilliant day, excellently run!
I have just spent 2 hours having a show round of the Blue Hat HQ, workshops and showroom where an amazing array of Blue Hat’s activities were laid out. I have to say that I left the premises with my mind buzzing. I was bowled over by the quality of the products, the depth of thought that has gone into the games and activities and the sheer passion and enthusiasm of the staff I met.
I never really gave thought to these dynamics before but having seen what they call the “Blue Hat Difference”, I am now actively looking for clients that I can expose to their portfolio!
Well done guys!
Love at first sight since my first collaboration back in 2015 in Paris. Working with Bluehat is always an amazing experience: great managers, awesome colleagues and beautiful memories of a long list of clients collected over the last years. On a personal level I am also proud of giving my contribution to make the company shine and help to achieve targets and praises from clients.
(Blue Hat Teambuilding) -
As a freelancer, I have worked for Blue Hat for coming up 12 years. In that time I have been involved in the delivery of a vast number of events to a diverse range of clients both in the UK and abroad. The greater part of the events Blue Hat have within their portfolio are created and developed in-house making them unique in the team-building and event industry. I can honestly say that, in my personal experience, clients are incredibly happy at the conclusion of the events which are, amongst others, engaging, challenging and rewarding. I have no hesitation in recommending Blue Hat as a top choice for any team-building event large or small.
(Blue Hat Teambuilding) -
The team at Blue Hat understand that the small details make the difference, they listen to the brief and deliver great events with the help and support of an exceptionally talented team.
(Blue Hat Teambuilding) -
Blue hat organized a great event for our new team They met our brief with a creative solution that provided us with a fun day that helped to build relationships across our new business Would definitely use again
Blue Hat Teambuilding is rated 4.84 based on 311 reviews