Blue Hat Teambuilding Reviews

More Photos & Videos
Blue Hat Teambuilding 5 star review on 12th July 2016
Sandy
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic fun and great support when setting up the event. Would definitely recommend.
We played an excellent virtual escape room and it was well organised and loads of fun.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
I had a great time at our work zoom escape room! Would 100% recommend.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
It was really fun and enjoyable, I had a great time.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
We had so much fun with the virtual Escape rooms organised by Blue Hat. The rooms were creatively designed, varied so all team members could play on their strengths and kept everyone engaged throughout the session. All together a great team building experience!
(Virtual Escape Room) -
The experience was brilliant, the team at Blue Hat managed to inject some life into our company calls with the Virtual Escape Room experience. Superb concept, great games and a lot of fun. Would defo recommend to anyone looking for something different.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
Very enjoyable, good fun.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
Excellent team building and really good fun
(Virtual Escape Room) -
If I'm honest, I was a little sceptical going into the event especially as a 'boomer' but it was very engaging from the start, great fun and a perfect team exercise.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
Massively entertaining experience, really great at getting the team working together. Challenges were great fun. Smoothly hosted.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
Even though it was virtual and all my team members were as well, the intensity and excitement was terrific and you learnt so much about colleagues and their skillset you didnt know they had, definitely reccomend for fun and team building
(Virtual Escape Room) -
As someone who is quite cynical about these things I was very pleasantly surprised to find that the event was great fun and quite challenging. I found myself really getting into it and it allowed some great inter-team banter which had been sorely missing for a few weeks. It was easy to follow what to do and we found ourselves really racing to get through as much as possible. Really good fun, diverse activities and challenging.

The Bluehat team are fantastic as well on a personal note.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
Great fun and exciting for kids also.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
Recently took part in a virtual escape room run by Blue Hat Teambuilding, was very effective at getting people together and building stronger relationships even over a video conference. Was a lot of fun as well.

Ben and his team went above and beyond to ensure everything went smoothly and they have loads of great ideas for future events that I hope to get to try.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
Great fun and an excellent team building event to do remotely.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
Excellent support from start to completion with our project.
The team at Blue Hat delivered an innovative, engaging and successful team building event for our clients during lockdown. Thank you everyone involved!
(Virtual Escape Room) -
A really fun time had by all on the escape rooms during these circumstances! Thank you
(Virtual Escape Room) -
We had a really good experience testing a virtual team building experience. Swift replies and good service.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
The Blue Hat Team provided an excellent service from start to finish. The Virtual Escape Room was very much enjoyed by my daughter and her friends. If you are looking for a professional and friendly service then Blue Hat are definitely the right team to choose.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
The Escape room was extremely fun and enjoyable especially for my seventeenth birthday. All my friends loved it and the structure was amazing. When we had a problem Ben was there to help straight away and made it very easy. Thank you so much.
Blue Hat Teambuilding is rated 4.84 based on 327 reviews