Blue Hat Teambuilding Reviews

ben.parkinson@bluehat-teambuilding.co.uk

The Old DairyGreenhall FarmGobions Way

Click Here

Tell us how Blue Hat Teambuilding made you happy

"Very professional service, the delegates seemed to all enjoy all the activities and the team running the session were very organised"
"The team were punctual, organised, energetic and professional and everyone very much enjoyed the activity. The only negative comment was that members of the team felt the facilitated session was quite scripted and it didn’t really add very much value. We were hoping for what team dynamics had been in play and more links to our brief. But on the whole, the feedback has been extremely positive."
"everyone turned up on time and were easy to work with, all round good job. Thanks"
"Good professional approach again this year."
"Fantastic, professional, friendly team. Came staright in on the morning and set up with no fuss, issues etc. The only constructive critisism that i have is that during the briefing i would suggest that it is revealed where the 'money' was going and the end result of working hard to score points and money as this would motivate people even more to do as best as they can in the point builder activities"
"Good event. Well organised and run by an engaging team"
"Our group had a great afternoon completing a treasure hunt with Blue Hat. The instructors gave"
"Well organised, personable and a pleasure to deal with."
"good entertaining evening"
"The event management were brilliant and really quick. On the day we had a lovely enthusiastic team who were really supporting with a changing timeline. Thankfully we were indoors so we were able to watch the weather outside rising. In terms of our activity we had great guidance on what to do and continued support throughout the activity making sure we finished on time. The big picture reveal went really well and everyone was happy - a slight mishap with the spelling which all our planning missed but easily rectified. I am looking forward to using the Digital Masterpiece at our main flagship event in January."
"The activity was well organised and good fun."
"The Game of Kings was professionally organised and run, and the feedback from those who attended has generally been very positive, especially so if people were involved in the strategy side of the game. I have now been involved with three events run by Bluehat. From my point of view, this was the weakest, largely because those who were only grafting really didn't get involved in the strategy of the game at all. I also felt that most of the challenges (the ones I was involved in, anyway) appealed to those with a similar set of skills (logic puzzle-related), whereas the other events you've run for us included much more varied activities, with an element of choice over which activities you pursued, or which team members you deployed on particular activities."
Thanks for your feedback Sara and we’re delighted to hear the positive feedback from the delegates.

We have many differing side challenges and the physical ones are generally a bit bulkier. In planning the event, we needed to bring the smaller games to make it all fit into the small room.

Teams are encouraged to change roles throughout the events so that everyone has a go at the strategy for exactly the reason you mention. Whether they choose to or not is up to the individuals themselves.

We have brought a suite of brand new events to market over the past few months, so you’ll have an even greater portfolio next year to choose from.
"Well organised and flexible. The 100+ people really enjoyed the Team quest and it got a lot of praise. Thanks for the wonderful experience."
"Good organisation of the activity. All the materials were provided."
"The team was very professional and flexible with the agenda and actual space permitted. People enjoyed a lot the different challenges. I would love to have copies of the videos taken during the record attempts. These were not available."
"The facilitators fulfilled our brief which was to make sure that the team succeeded the challenge. This is the second time I have used Hells Bells and it was fascinating to see how the participants somehow found their way amongst what appears to be utter chaos! Blue Hat were professional and reactive. We used the bilingual (French & English) version of Hells Bells which worked perfectly."
"Good event to involve all of our sponsor and buyer community at the recent ITM Conference"
"A great teambuilding event that fitted in nicely with the content of our annual conference! Having said this I was very disappointed that Chris wasn't able to attend our pre conference meeting at the hotel and I had no contact to tell me this. It wasn't until I called him whilst sat in the hotel that I was told he wasn't attending. I made a special trip and was available on e mail had he not been able to contact me on my mobile."
"friendly staff, good onsite running the event. Pre-event communication could have been slightly better, I had to chase for information and spoke to various different people in the team to get the answers I needed."
"Flexible to meet our needs"
Blue Hat Teambuilding is rated 4.82 based on 258 reviews