Blue Hat Teambuilding Reviews

01992 554 567

ben.parkinson@bluehat-teambuilding.co.uk

The Old DairyGreenhall FarmGobions Way

Tell us how Blue Hat Teambuilding made you happy
I was little disappointed in the ideas provided for our team building activities, they were very generic and not really aligned to our clients expectations and vision for the meeting. I did not feel that Mark really listened to what our client wanted and even when speaking about the ideas was not really linking them to the agenda that was being discussed. It was a challenging meeting, with an agenda that continued to evolve throughout the planning stages, but I felt that ideas were still very lacking, although I do appreciate it was a tough task when you are not overly familiar with the content of the meeting. When working with corporate clients they like to see visuals of the ideas that they are buying into rather than generic catalogue style photos that were provided. I felt at times that I was having to be creative and adapt generic ideas to fit the agenda, and provide the client with an overview of the activities that were being proposed, which wasn't really ideal.
(Bespoke) -