Blue Hat Teambuilding Reviews

More Photos & Videos
Blue Hat Teambuilding 5 star review on 12th July 2016
Sandy
More Photos & Videos
Awesome team building with many creative and innovative ideas.
Every event I have attend that Blue Hat have organised has been excellent. They are always unique, fun and engaging activities, they listen to needs of the organisation and what they are looking to achieve. They coordinators are excellent at ensuring all individuals work together, in a way that is fun, positive and caters to everyone’s needs. I would highly recommend them for any of your event needs.
Shannah.
Blue Hat Teambuilding are one of the most wonderful companies that I have ever come across, not just in terms of the events that they offer (which are excellent - I would definitely recommend 'Animate') but also due to the customer service. The office staff are both very friendly and extremely helpful, and the creativity that they put into creating new events rivals every other company that I have come across. 5 Stars.
I've been present on a number of Blue Hat events and always found their approach very professional. The staff are well trained, friendly and helpful. Their products are innovative and communication with the company has been easy and informative.
Tom Mackie - freelance event manager
.When our 11 teams of 90 Aerospace undergraduate students completed the rollercoasters, and they worked the first time, the whole room went crazy. It was full of buzz, team comradeship and pride, like a goal being scored in a football match. Our students managed to think laterally and came up with some improvised solutions. From the feedback of our students, they loved the experience.
Always professional in their approach and quite simply a lovely bunch of people to work with. Thank you Blue Hat!
Fantastic team building event that engaged everyone in a challenging but enjoyable activity. Blue hat staff helped bring out the best in the participants
Blue Hat Teambuilding are a friendly, super efficient outfit that instinctively understands how to respond to the needs of the client in advance and on the day. Their positivity and sense of fun are irresistible. Check out a Blue Hat Team member during an event and I can guarantee he/she will have a smile on their face.
The events manage to combine creativity, focus, imagination and determination in such a joyous way that it is only after the events have been achieved the the teams realise the effort that was involved.
There is a palpable sense of satisfaction from having met the task.
Professional, innovative, value, and friendly!
Great team very easy to work with. Would highly recommend
I have worked for Blue Hat Team Building as a Freelancer, on many events to date. They are fun, challenging and every one is bespoke which makes it even more exciting! Keep up the good work Team!
Of the teambuilding companies I have had dealings with, Blue Hat stand out for the exceptional level of creativity and innovation of their events. I have always found them to be very easy to work with - friendly but highly professional, and always willing to shape their events around the specific outcomes required. Highly recommended.
Having worked for and with numerous event companies over the years I can wholeheartedly say that Blue Hat Team building stand out from the rest in so many ways.

The team offer completely unique team building activities, which showcase creativity and top quality equipment.

With a wealth of experience in the field the team always work to provide the most suitable and often bespoke solutions to meet even the most obscure of client's objectives, and the delivery team is always fronted by the most fabulous of presenters, who really make the difference to the whole event experience.
I have worked with Blue Hat for over 5 years and they are an absolute joy. The people are amazing. Professional, hard working and enthusiastic. Nothing is too much trouble.
Their event activities are second to none. Innovative, unique, challenging and fun. I would highly recommend to anybody that'll listen to me!
Blue Hat recently ran our team away day, the activity was well organised, the team were great at interpreting our requirements and best of all a slightly resistant team had a fantastic fun afternoon.
The Blue Hat team delivered the perfect event for our staff , engaging , fun everyone leaving at the end of the day with a smile on their face . I would thoughly recommend using them again in the future .
The Blue Hat team were great from start to finish. Great communication at all stages and a great outcome. Peter, Mark, Jack and Tom ran 3 very successful events and were all extremely helpful on the day ensuring that all of the participants engaged with the activities. Thoroughly recommend this company.
Blue Hat are an excellent team building company to work with. They come up with innovative ideas and work with our clients to really understand what they are trying to achieve in their event.
Working with the team on a short notice, high attendance, simultaneous global events was a challenging from us which they excelled at! Couldn't of done it without them and they went over and above - Thank you!!!
We used Blue Hat for a team building event in December 2019. It was a huge success and everyone enjoyed themselves, the staff were on hand and joined in the fun.
Blue Hat Teambuilding is rated 4.84 based on 327 reviews