Blue Hat Teambuilding Reviews

More Photos & Videos
Blue Hat Teambuilding 5 star review on 12th July 2016
Sandy
More Photos & Videos
The service we received from the Blue Hat Team was simply superb. Ben and Mark went over and above to make sure my daughter had a great birthday. During the Covid 19 lock down she couldn’t meet her friends but the Virtual Escape Room allowed her to see them all and they had a fantastic time. If they had any problems Ben and Mark helped out straight away to ensure they were okay. Just brilliant! Thanks Blue Hat Team!
(Virtual Escape Room) -
I had the pleasure of taking part in a virtual escape room team building event. This was organised by the client and I can't speak highly enough of the experience.

The event was catered to everyone and this allowed joint involvement by the whole team.

I would highly recommend
(Virtual Escape Room) -
Nice mix of questions and challenges, the hour went very quickly and lots of laughing.
We had an excellent experience with Blue Hat using their virtual escape room. It was really engaging, super interactive and was a lovely way for us to come together as a team when we are all apart. Thank you, would highly recommend!
Great ideas - great team - great service
Demanding and engaging and enjoyable for the students.
(Rollercoaster) -
We had an excellent experience with the Team at Blue Hat.
They were very attentive with organising the event and making sure it matched all our requirements. The game itself ran very smoothly and the added option of having live hosts is a must! They really set the mood and made everyone laugh! We all had so much fun and would highly recommend.
(Virtual Escape Room) -
LOVED it!! We all really enjoyed it, fab idea!
(Virtual Escape Room) -
Blue Hat are always a joy to work with - not only do they always make anything seem possible but they also invariably prove that it is!
(Blue Hat Teambuilding) -
The whole team really enjoyed the stop-motion animation event delivered by Blue Hat. We got to try something new and work with colleagues in a different way. Seeing the film we all made together at the end was a nice way to feel we'd achieved something. Thank you!
(Animate) -
A brilliant day, excellently run!
I have just spent 2 hours having a show round of the Blue Hat HQ, workshops and showroom where an amazing array of Blue Hat’s activities were laid out. I have to say that I left the premises with my mind buzzing. I was bowled over by the quality of the products, the depth of thought that has gone into the games and activities and the sheer passion and enthusiasm of the staff I met.
I never really gave thought to these dynamics before but having seen what they call the “Blue Hat Difference”, I am now actively looking for clients that I can expose to their portfolio!
Well done guys!
Love at first sight since my first collaboration back in 2015 in Paris. Working with Bluehat is always an amazing experience: great managers, awesome colleagues and beautiful memories of a long list of clients collected over the last years. On a personal level I am also proud of giving my contribution to make the company shine and help to achieve targets and praises from clients.
(Blue Hat Teambuilding) -
As a freelancer, I have worked for Blue Hat for coming up 12 years. In that time I have been involved in the delivery of a vast number of events to a diverse range of clients both in the UK and abroad. The greater part of the events Blue Hat have within their portfolio are created and developed in-house making them unique in the team-building and event industry. I can honestly say that, in my personal experience, clients are incredibly happy at the conclusion of the events which are, amongst others, engaging, challenging and rewarding. I have no hesitation in recommending Blue Hat as a top choice for any team-building event large or small.
(Blue Hat Teambuilding) -
The team at Blue Hat understand that the small details make the difference, they listen to the brief and deliver great events with the help and support of an exceptionally talented team.
(Blue Hat Teambuilding) -
Blue hat organized a great event for our new team They met our brief with a creative solution that provided us with a fun day that helped to build relationships across our new business Would definitely use again
I have been luckily been able to witness Blue Hat’s genius innovative games and their finesse in creating a great client experience!
You definitely get your money’s worth. Highly recommended!
Blue hat is an amazing events company that I have had the pleasure of seeing work, both in office and on events. Their dedication, passion and experience all culmulate in a fantastic time for all. Their world record breakers event specifically challenges teams to work together and be their best, whilst still having a fun and lighthearted atmosphere. I would recomend blue hat to everyone who is looking for events.
Have worked with Bluehat for a number of years now and due to the variety of games and activities they provide means that they are able to cater to any clients needs. Clients are always engaged and at the end seem really energized and motivated. Would highly recommend to anyone thinking about booking an indoor or outdoor event!
Professional, engaging and fun. Teambuilding at its very best!
Blue Hat Teambuilding is rated 4.84 based on 327 reviews