Black Yak Reviews

Black Yak 5 star review on 13th February 2021
Mr. G. Quinn
Black Yak 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Ms S. Morgan
Beautiful hand knitted hats, all a little different in shape and size which shows they are genuinely hand knitted.
I've bought these hats before so I know the quality and love them. bought some for christmas presents this time and very happy with them. The only thing I was struggling with was the colour discription
Liked the products. Well made, good quality and I like the fair trade ethos.Refreshingly personal service with handwritten note on invoice. Would have liked to seen a policy for returning goods but I could see nothing in the paperwork to advise me of this. I bought 2 hats but was uncertain whether one of them suited me. I decided to keep it in the end . I think if there had been a clear returns policy, I might have returned and bought another from the site in a different colour.
I really like the products. I purchased the peaked knitted hat which is a complete success. I also purchased some of the Rainbow necklaces to give as gifts - I would have liked them to have a 'Black Yak' tag / label attached so the receipient knows where they were sourced and maybe encouraged to visit and purchase from Black Yak themselves
It's for a present so don't know how it is
Very pleased with my mittens, I suffer from Raynauld’s Syndrome so was looking for something really warm and cosy and these fit the bill. They’re a little on the large side for my small hands, but at least this allows for insertion of an extra hand warmer if it gets really cold. They’re very well made and glad to be purchasing from a Fairtrade outlet.
Nice quality but very big so cap falls down over eyes.
Am thrilled with my fingerless mitts. Good fit and snug and it really keeps my wrists warm.
Takes me back to my travels to that part of the world- great memories and great people.
Nice hat very warm
Completely satisfied with products (hat & socks)
would recommend this company to other people
- took about a week to arrive -
Thank you.
Great colours, nice and warm. A little stiff but it should soften up with wear and washing
My Black Yak jumper is as warm as a coat and a great talking point in the pub. Couldn't take it off, so had to buy a second so I could wash the first one. Amazingly quick drier. I love Nepal.
The gloves are a Xmas present so I can’t comment on the product other than to say the quality looks great.
Delivery was slightly delayed , it was unimportant on this occasion, but I was kept informed and this was appreciated.
A good experience all round.
Very good firm to deal with, will certainly use again.
I bought these as a Christmas present - they look very nice but I have not given them yet.
I really only buy mittens from you, but thought I'd try some wristwarmers. Black Yak were very helpful as I had to return the wristwarmers.
Items as described although Mens Nepalese / Indian shirts lightweight confusing.
Warm comfortable - still to test in mountains!
It was a gift for my father. Although he insisted on 💯 wooli was a little disappointed to find that it had thermal lining as that wasn't mentioned in the description & my father has severe allergies to synthetics but.... Aside from that he loved it ( well that's what he told me) I, myself personally thought it was a beautiful hat & would definitely order from you again. All the best for tomorrow 2019!!!
good service and lovely products - have ordered a second pair of the Naya gloves, gorgeous colours :)
Black Yak is rated 4.95 based on 2,316 reviews