Bingo Iceland Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend Bingo Iceland

How would you rate Bingo Iceland?

"i went on 1p bingo got max 96 and they never played"
"Promotion voucher was not paid. Customer service is terrible, one agent said they would send the voucher and then later emailed to say they wouldn't!! I wish I had read these reviews first, can't believe Iceland associate with this company"
"""Just read some reviews, i too had a really rude chat host and all i had done was question why on the bingo winners name comes up many numbers before game has finished ( i noticed as well several other people have complained about that on your reviews ). The host was so rude i made a complaint this was months ago, guess what still waiting for a reply to email, shocking customer service!!!"
"""customer service is appalling, dont even reply to emails"
"Promotions are false advertising. Prizes are low. Not worth a deposit. Don't waste your money. Play genuine sites instead such as gala etc. Customer service don't even reply to emails. Disgusting customer service."
"Put 10.00 on got 40.00 bonus never won one penny"
"Proof this site is a con, at least on the slots - I had a 'bonus' paid into my account of around £6, I played a few slots and won £118, I thought it was odd at the time that the slots were paying out pretty fairly for a change as they are usually so bad on this website, I went to withdraw my winnings(which was roughly what I'd deposited since joining so thought I'd won back what I had spent overall) only to find a message saying I don't have enough money to withdraw and I found all the winnings were just 'game bonus funds'to play on slots. Other sites give you bonus money for your loyalty and any winnings from that is yours to withdraw, what's the point in playing for something you can't have! I then deposited a small amount to test the payout playing with real money compared to playing with their 'bonus' on the same slots that were just a few minutes earlier paying out fairly well AND had regular free spins ( which doesn't often happen on Iceland bingo) and surprise surprise hardly any winning spins. The bingo isn't bad although only won once but I got the feeling that's fixed too as it's all regular people winning. Shame a household name like Iceland who advertise their products as affordable to the average household con those same people who just want a fair game and a bit of fun out of money."
"Won £14 odd pounds on a bingo game the day I joined, nothing since. Slots are terrible, hardly any winning spins and even then it's pitiful, free spins hardly ever happen. There are better bingo/slot sites out there but they're all a con at the end of the day. If you enjoy a game of bingo go out to a real club if you can, I used to work in a bingo club and it's not fixed in any way but I'm sure online bingo is, even more so the slots. Save your money and spend it on your yourself or your family :-)"
"Joined the site last week and have managed to get on it once. Tried to log in for the past few days but it freezes. If I ever get on I'll spend up and cancel the account. Terrible."
"Put £20 in, won £200, put another £10 to withdraw £100, I then won £80 so I withdrew another £100... Now I got blocked, phoned customer service and they told me I only have £90 in my account and they have claimed I had reversed all my money back Into the site when I 100% did not! As when I run out of credit, rather than reverse, I played with my bonus money! Whilst playing, bingo there was always the same winners! I strongly do not recommend this site!"
Verified Buyer
"I have always been warmly welcomed in every room and have never had any problems with the site."
Verified Buyer
"only one grump not received my iceland voucher yet"
Verified Buyer
"Hard to enjoy when it keeps freezing on a tablet. Slow to respond, slow to do any games of bingo and many slots won't load at all. Freezes in games and not enough bingo through the night. Prizes not great but will get bigger when more people join. Advertise in store as many people don't know it exists Advertise on till receipts and give existing customers more bonuses or store vouchers/credits"
Verified Buyer
"i like iceland bingo its got more varity of games to play and its easy"
Verified Buyer
"Not enough proms and DAILY win deals"
Verified Buyer
"You make it to hard to withdraw any winnings and you take away rewards earned if people want to withdraw. The amount should be lowered to £5 so people can feel as though they have really won something"
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use & Fun, Lots and lots of bingo games/slots... including free bingo everyday:) Suprisingly very quick withdrawal of winnings too!!! The only thing that could be improved for me is the ability to add funds via mobile or landline billing, but other than that I love love love Iceland bingo keep up the good work x"
Verified Buyer
"i enjoy playing the bingo games but .i am unable to play as often as I would like. i would also appreciate the £10 voucher that i was promised"
Verified Buyer
"Really enjoy your site just wish you had more different instant games please"
Verified Buyer
"prefer tombola every time as it has more games, much easier to navigate and is more straightforward in every way, you could learn a lot from it."
Bingo Iceland is rated 3.72 based on 127 reviews