Bingo Iceland Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bingo Iceland
Read Bingo Iceland Reviews

Blue Building 4-8 White Grounds

Tell us how Bingo Iceland made you happy
Spent loads in slots.. £200 in one go won less than £20 feel it lets you win at first to get you playing then no chance.
Fiver gets u one game.. Winnings are not great.. I play other sites with up to 2000 players and can get a win.. On there with 30 plus players after putting hundreds if not thousands in and stil not a win. Freezes a lot, And I don't want bonuses and i stip get them even tho i click no bonuses.. And I stuck with them on top of any real money I have.. Any winnings the bonuses that I dont use are taken off if I with draw but such little money it not worth it.. And the vonuses and unusable. Just there all time on top of my real money.
Do not play this site its a total rip off, there is also no live chat I was suppose to have £50 free bingo couldn't get it also thousands of loyalty points couldn't get either spent a fortune won nothing, I've played lots of bingo sites this is the worst ever, do not play iceland bingo, I gave 1 star only because thats the least you can give, honestly don't waste your money go elsewhere.
A disgrace of a site 100£ and biggest win payout was £8. Needs regulator to be looking at this. I don't mind gambling but this is a joke.
Dont play on the slots with bonus money, i had £125 taken off me for some reason and cant claim it back, They said they had to forfeit the winnings from my account, DONT PLAY SLOTS
the slots are diabolical ! and always same winners on the bingo games ! do not bother with this site there are others that are much better. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE !
This is definitely a scam and I advice everyone to stay far away from them, I was scammed terribly dealing with these guys. Regardless, I'm relieved because all the money I lost including my profits was recovered, thanks to an expert. you can reach me to refer help if you have also lost money in a similar way; Susiebell2009 {at} _gmail_, com
Worst site I have ever used do not join takes money games keep spinning half time error comes up on screen not recommended
Iceland bingo! Do NOT GO on the website! 9 days I've been waiting on my winnings to go in to my bank account. Its 9 days today and still no sign, had to give them 1 star as I couldn't give less. But would get 0 star from me.
shockin site never no wins and ive put 100s into it . shut down now dont waste your money
Really bad I withdrew Friday & still not av it
Always the same winners, I buy maximum tickets yet still need 5tg when the house is won??!! And the people who win are never in the chat rooms????
I will also contact Iceland about their association with this site.. I am a big spender of iceland
I shop weekly with Iceland I love it.. if you want a fair bingo site play tombola this site is amateur and bleeds you try.. only 1st 2 deposits pays well deposited 200 today and it didn't even give me a decent play.. I get its gambling but I feel this site needs investigated.. nobody spends that much on any site without a decent win in between
Over 300 in the last couple of weeks and nothing.. I understand it's gambling but I'm not even getting a decent play for my money .. seems only 2 1st deposits are lucky bit after that it's take take take
I needed one number (number 6) for full house for £100. Number 6 came & it showed one other player winning half the winnings on it and never showed I had one. So the other player was only paid half and I won nothing even though I had called on the same number! This site is not regulated correctly. It needs to be investigated & I will make sure that happens. Do not waste your money on something that is fixed. Play genuine sites.
Keep away never win no matter what you deposit spend your money somewhere else it’s not even worth 1 star
Can't log in anymore
played for months put loads in and not one win don't recommend
Wish I could give it 0 star!! Terrible taken nearly a week to get my winnings still waiting! Other sites pay out the same day, or the day after, or at tops- a few days but a week is rediculous! Quick enough to take your money though!!
Bingo Iceland is rated 3.36 based on 155 reviews