Bingo Iceland Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bingo Iceland
Read Bingo Iceland Reviews

Blue Building 4-8 White Grounds

Tell us how Bingo Iceland made you happy
My advise out there to traders is for you to be wise before you invest in any binary option broker I was scammed $195,000USD by online broker but at last I found someone who helped me to recover all my lost funds back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker through the aid of INTERNATIONAL RECOVERY AGENCY (IRA). I was able to recover all my lost funds and bonuses back. If you need any assistance with regards of your lost funds from your broker or may be your broker manager asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account, youncan reach out to them Via spynerdy AT gmail
Hi Do you want to Recover Your Funds? I had bad Experience on Bingo was i almost lost my Money to your Company. i had Mercy from a Man Called Thomas he is cute i most say and Funny. he helped me Recover My funds. if you have issues like mine please save yourself ok you can talk to him gmail Thomasfosteer001 @ gmail . com, telegram MasTaken”
I had a win on Iceland. I wanted to withdraw. Firstly its extremely unfair the winnings be split onto cards that you have not used for months or even years when the only funds used came from the same card you want to withdraw to. I had to phone them to get them removed to get the funds onto the same card as I was waiting and waiting for an email reply and no chat options available to contact them. Very quick to sort out on the phone and very polite. Understandable considering the pandemic. SECONDLY, the following morning after me having it sorted and after sending an email the day before telling them I had this problem and I wanted to withdraw the funds and take a break from the site for a while, they responded with 'I'm sorry you wish to close your account' they stated I needed to confirm it through the site. I replied to the email saying i didn't request for my account to be closed. 3 hours later another email 'your account is now closed'. What on earth are they playing at?
""Just read some reviews, i too had a really rude chat host and all i had done was question why on the bingo winners name comes up many numbers before game has finished ( i noticed as well several other people have complained about that on your reviews ). The host was so rude i made a complaint this was months ago, guess what still waiting for a reply to email, shocking customer service!!!
""customer service is appalling, dont even reply to emails
Hard to enjoy when it keeps freezing on a tablet. Slow to respond, slow to do any games of bingo and many slots won't load at all. Freezes in games and not enough bingo through the night. Prizes not great but will get bigger when more people join. Advertise in store as many people don't know it exists Advertise on till receipts and give existing customers more bonuses or store vouchers/credits
prefer tombola every time as it has more games, much easier to navigate and is more straightforward in every way, you could learn a lot from it.
dont like the lay out
At first win a bit never win any fink now
I play on various bingo sites, and it is very annoying that it always seems to be the same winners on Iceland!! Having reviewed my spend with Iceland Bingo it isn't a very successful site for me. The layout is OK, but when you keep losing money, their has to be a time when you decide another site may be better. I can confirm I have found other sites that have a more wide range of winners and offers, this is an area that Iceland lacks in dramatically. Overall, I wouldn't promote your site as already stated it appears very unfair.
cannot seem to get money out
it is a good site but I give up on it I been laying for 2 years now and it all was the same people that win. I so feed up whif it
I been with you since It started and i have not won nothing good and It always the same winners and i have been given free tickets and i get them and for my birthday it says i have had them not even loged in u get better deals on other sites sorry
I have never been to Iceland for food for a long time,i have a lot of illnesses and i don't get much money from DLA.I find it hard to walk aswell but i have seen a van come round to my friends.
I love Iceland bingo it's easy to use a friendly site. The downside is I never win even a small amount. Sometimes it would just be nice to win enough to keep on playing bingo etc so you can continue to chat with friends and ch on site. I have found Iceland bingo to be my favorite site but on the downside it has the lowest payouts.
the site runs too slow on my laptop (similar sites run fine)
To be honest started to get abit annoyed wit your site ive put thousands on your just take take take at the moment jackpots never come out its beginnin to come a joke im considerin closin my account
Not an easy site to use do not like it
Slow getting on to play, not enough rooms open at night and early morning too much per game and not enough prize money
Bingo Iceland is rated 3.36 based on 155 reviews