Be My Bear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Be My Bear
Read Be My Bear Reviews

About Be My Bear:

Experience the magic of Be My Bear, the UK's leading specialists in the make-a-bear concept and a one-stop shop for teddy bear making kits ideal for gifts, party activities and much more! Our innovative teddy bear making kits allow children of all ages (and adults) to make their very own bear or animal friend wherever they choose. Similar to the Build-A-Bear experience our fun, no-sew kits set us apart by the fact that each child can quite literally make a bear anywhere, giving parents the option to host amazing bear making parties themselves at home or at any other desired party venue.

enquiries@bemybear.com

Jess
Be My Bear 5 star review on 15th February 2020
Jessica Moran
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic service and great products.
Good communication and fast delivery, love the bear and my daughter will be delighted when I give her this at her baby shower. No complaints at all.
My daughter wanted to make some of these for 3 babies in the family. They are lovely quality and she really enjoyed making them.
I absolutely love. I ordered my daughter a bear for the first time and was over the moon when it came she is going to love it and the clothes. The company is very helpful and cant do enough for you. The price is very good for what you get. Would definitely recommend
Worse service ever. Staff rude
Sent me ripped teddy bear and second time sent me broken zip and velcro teddy bear that wouldn't stick together. Unprofessional and wont cover cost to return and replace as it was their end fault. Wouldn't recommend to anyone buying from here.
Fantastic product. Arrived in time for my sons 4th birthday party. He is obsessed with his triceratops teddy. Would highly recommend
Excellent choice, great quality and swift delivery.
Good quality and great service, would highly recommend
Iam very pleased with the fast delivery and ice is amazing
Thankyou Tillie
Good price and great delivery
Delivery was super fast to Ireland. Bears were a big hit for my little girls birthday especially because she couldn't have her usual big party with all her friends.
What lovely resources. We usually have a make a bear tea party for our end of year graduation. Obviously I’m these times we were unable to go so. I purchased different bears and unicorns for our leavers to wrap up and delivered them to them. They were ecstatic with their gifts. Thank you
Absolutely love my Killing Eve bear. Great quality and such fun to make up. Loved it so much I bought a second bear for my daughters birthday!
Abosulty love my heartbeat bear. So easy and simple to record and the teddy is so soft! Thank you so much
My daughter absolutely loves her “Killing Eve” bear, she is a huge fan. Bear is of excellent quality and delivered promptly. Would recommend highly.
My bear arrived very quickly and was exactly what I was hoping for, amazing service.
Fantastic quick service and the quality of the little bag, bear and accessories is great. Organising a little zoom party for my soon-to-be-six-year-old and his little friends, this will be perfect. We haven’t made them up yet as the party is next week but they are all ready in their little bags!
Be My Bear 5 star review on 7th June 2020
When I first saw the T-shirt I had ordered I thought that it would be too small, that I would never get it over Teddy’s head. I had forgotten that teddies are very squash-able and so I had no problem at all! Teddy looks super smart and I’m very satisfied with the product. The delivery was pretty quick, given how long most articles are taking to arrive these days. A great service. Thank you.
Great product and fast delivery.
Excellent quality at great prices. Would highly recommend to everyone.
Be My Bear is rated 4.90 based on 225 reviews