Be My Bear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Be My Bear
Read Be My Bear Reviews

About Be My Bear:

Experience the magic of Be My Bear, the UK's leading specialists in the make-a-bear concept and a one-stop shop for teddy bear making kits ideal for gifts, party activities and much more! Our innovative teddy bear making kits allow children of all ages (and adults) to make their very own bear or animal friend wherever they choose. Similar to the Build-A-Bear experience our fun, no-sew kits set us apart by the fact that each child can quite literally make a bear anywhere, giving parents the option to host amazing bear making parties themselves at home or at any other desired party venue.

enquiries@bemybear.com

Be My Bear 5 star review on 6th September 2020
Fatima Maik
Be My Bear 5 star review on 14th July 2020
Rachel Holt
Love them. Will make a very special gift to our nieces!
Fabulous products, amazing service.
You are doing a Pawsome job folks! Would love to see some more small bear outfits. 😊
Fast turn around. Good customer service and never any issues.
Fab quality, great customer services and great delivery time as always.
I’m always super happy with fast delivery. I’m amazed with designs and quality of clothes I’m ordering from website :) I love the fact that I could order custom T-shirt with picture of my choice.
On the top of that customer service is helpful and always kind.
A very happy 12 year old loves her Sloth Kit! Lovely quality, fun to make, quick delivery and great communication - this is her third bear from Be My Bear and they have become treasured belongings. Thank you.
There was a problem but sorted very quickly, would highly recommend this company! Lovely item received for one very happy little one, communication was excellent, item was packed well and received very quickly thank you so much 😊
Excellent quality & delivery to Ireland was really fast. Would definitely buy from BeMyBear again.
Extremely impressed by the quality. Quick delivery. Know that I am going to have 3 very happy grandchildren when they receive their gift
Great quality and value for money
Always arrives really quickly after ordering. Really helpful team
thank you for all your support and helping us make a difference with your heartbeat animals for our mums facing premature birth and in some cases baby loss, team Little Heartbeats
I ordered a party pack for my little girls 7th birthday - and according to her this was best birthday ever!!! Beautiful wee bears and so much fun/ease building them. 🐻
Excellent choice of bear clothes... easy to use website... quick service! Excellent quality of clothing... Have used the company many times now and always been impressed
Excellent products, great pricing, fast delivery and a lovely team of people to deal with.Thank you
Easy to use website, delightful choice of ‘bears’, delivery speedy - now looking forward to making the bears at our celebration on zoom! Thank you!
I am always very impressed the speed and quality of my orders and the customer service is excellent!
Always amazing, range and customer service. Prices can't be beaten.
Whenever I call up they are always so helpful and friendly with a speedy dispatch time as well , I can’t fault their service .
Be My Bear is rated 4.89 based on 399 reviews