Be My Bear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Be My Bear
Read Be My Bear Reviews

About Be My Bear:

Experience the magic of Be My Bear, the UK's leading specialists in the make-a-bear concept and a one-stop shop for teddy bear making kits ideal for gifts, party activities and much more! Our innovative teddy bear making kits allow children of all ages (and adults) to make their very own bear or animal friend wherever they choose. Similar to the Build-A-Bear experience our fun, no-sew kits set us apart by the fact that each child can quite literally make a bear anywhere, giving parents the option to host amazing bear making parties themselves at home or at any other desired party venue.

enquiries@bemybear.com

Atlantic House,
Mochdre Business Park,
Blackmarsh Road,
Colwyn Bay,
Conwy
LL28 5HA

Tell us how Be My Bear made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
very quick very pleased super company very happy indeed!!
What a lovely bear this is it really is a very special bear not just because it looks really cute but the fact that you can put your baby's heart beat in it and the sound is loud which I was really pleased with, so happy with my purchase
Bought for my Rainbow unit (5-7 yr old girls) the girls do't know about it yet, but I've made up the example and they seem to be good quality and I'm sure the girls are going to have a wonderful time making their Lions on our 'Lion King' day!
I cannot recommend Be My Bear highly enough. They have superb customer care, and the products were delivered quickly. The bears were a real hit at my daughter’s party and the end product was really good, 13 happy little girls! Thank you!!
Super helpful staff when I was struggling to upload a photo (user error). Order arrived very promptly and bears all look lovely.
Absolutely love it, so easy to record the heartbeat
Bought some voice boxes for a teddy. Little one likes them so much we bought some more!
Really pleased with the bears, excellent quality and party packs were great value. Excellent customer service as all questions were answered before I placed my order and order arrived within 2 days. The children loved making the bears too which were not too tricky to stuff!!!! Thank you, highly recommend. 😀
Thrilled with my order. I had a few questions before I purchased and they couldn’t have been more helpful and friendly. When I received my bears they were so easy to use and put my baby’s heartbeat into. Will definitely be recommending to friends
Great quality, great delivery. Excellent products
Beautiful bears with excellent service & prompt delivery. I had 10 very happy children. Thank you. My only issue was the t-shirts did not fit the shape of this bear sadly. So will return.
Excellent service and product. Kids loved them!
Lovely keepsake, sound is really clear. Arrived quickly and as described. Would recommend.
Very nice items, quick delivery Party was a success Thank you very much
Well made easy to record on. My daughter loved it
Good quality teddies, easy instructions to follow and quick delivery
Hi,

Thank you for leaving a review for us, we're just wondering if you could possibly get in touch with us (email is fine at enquiries@bemybear.com) and let us know why you rated us 4 out of 5 stars, just so we can see if there is anything we can improve for our customers in the future. We can see your review is positive with nothing negative mentioned so just wondered if you could share with us why you removed 1 star from your rating. Have a lovely day and thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review.

Kind Regards,

Rob Dyer
rob@bemybear.com
Website Manager
If there was an "Excellent" button I would've selected that! The ladies were exceptionally helpful in sorting out the order that I placed wrongly. If only more companies were like you.
Lovely for a party - kids of all ages loved making the bears, decorating a T shirt and creating birth certificate. Great quality.
excellent quality teddies..perfect cheap small kiddies party..gorgeous keepsake aswell..very impressed..! can't wait for my sons party now thanks
Thank you for the amazing service. The bears are lovely!
Be My Bear is rated 4.91 based on 150 reviews