Be My Bear Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Be My Bear

About Be My Bear: Experience the magic of Be My Bear, the UK's leading specialists in the make-a-bear concept and a one-stop shop for teddy bear making kits ideal for gifts, party activities and much more! Our innovative teddy bear making kits allow children of all ages (and adults) to make their very own bear or animal friend wherever they choose. Similar to the Build-A-Bear experience our fun, no-sew kits set us apart by the fact that each child can quite literally make a bear anywhere, giving parents the option to host amazing bear making parties themselves at home or at any other desired party venue.

enquiries@bemybear.com

Conwy
LL28 5HA

Tell us how Be My Bear made you happy

Telephone
"Good choice of products and fast and efficient service. Our Brownie group loves making these bears"
Becky Dawes
"Our last order of the white unicorns went down a storm, I had great feedback and they were excellent quality too! 😁"
Amanda Phillips
"Got this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it now weve recorded the heartbeat and put it in the bear... would definitely recommend your company to people"
"Soft and fluffy BFFs. Perfect for 7 year olds party, they LOVED them!"
"Good quality and quick"
"Haven’t used them yet but they look fantastic!! Very happy with purchase!! Will definitely use again!"
"Good quality and excellent fun. We made bears for my daughter 7th birthday party and all the children loved it."
"Easy to shop on line and quick delivery"
"Excellent quality, fast delivery and the kids all loved their teddy bear party. Thank you - will definitely recommend to friends."
"Very fast and efficient delivery. I’m so pleased I came across this top quality product and at a very reasonable price. The bears are delightful and I can’t wait to host a party for my daughter."
"We organised a Teddy Bear's Picnic at School as a fundraiser and the children absolutely loved it. The quality of the bear fabric is very good and all the accessories are lovely. I suppose, all i'd like to see in the future is to learn more about your environmental credibilities. No doubt this is becoming an important aspect of any fundraising activity we do and being able to explain to parents and children where the material is sourced etc."
Hi Rebecca,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review for your Be My Bear order. We love that you're interested in our environmental credentials and wanted you to know that this is something we are currently working on for our website. Until the information is live and available on our website we just wanted to give you a little preview of what it will contain, especially if it is of use to the children at your school. The page will include information about:

- Sourcing our teddy bear stuffing from companies which repurpose material destined for landfill including cutting room waste, rope waste, redundant yarn / fabrics and even ballistic armour waste and decommissioned armour panelling.

- Our aim to minimise the use of paper in our office environment and how we only purchase recycled paper for office use.

- How we switched our website hosting provider some months ago to the UK's first carbon neutral hosting company which has achieved the PAS 2060 carbon neutrality standard.

The page will be quite exhaustive with a number of other items, but as mentioned this is just a quick preview until the full information is available to view online.

Again thank you so much for leaving a review and we're thrilled your children absolutely loved our bears!
"Haven’t yet had my build a bear party and box still remains closed and a secret. However website was easy to use and package arrived in said time"
"Excellent Company With Super Quality Of Teddies & Accessories. Friendly Company Highly Recommend"
"Very impressed with the quality of the soft toys, would certainly recommend."
"Thank you so much Be my Bear , bought a gorgeous blue bear for my daughter as a baby shower gift , she adored it , you got it to me on a next day delivery and went out of your way to do so... can't thank you enough ,too class :)"
"I placed my first order and the service was great. The Cuddlies are super soft and fab quality. I was really impressed and will be ordering again."
"We have ordered from Be My Bear a number of times and had them delivered across the UK. The products are great quality, a great price and the turn around time is outstanding!"
"I always use be my bear they are so helpful and shipping is super quick"
"The bears are as good as the ones I brought about 5 years ago, I think it's that long, time flies, but very good and thank you x"
"Fantastic delivery and service, these have been bought as a wedding favour for the children at my January wedding to keep them amused during the speeches. i am excited to see how the children receive them as my own cant wait to get stuffing! Thank you so much Be My Bear! I will recommend you to everyone and anyone who asks."
Be My Bear is rated 4.95 based on 65 reviews