Be My Bear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Be My Bear
Read Be My Bear Reviews

About Be My Bear:

Experience the magic of Be My Bear, the UK's leading specialists in the make-a-bear concept and a one-stop shop for teddy bear making kits ideal for gifts, party activities and much more! Our innovative teddy bear making kits allow children of all ages (and adults) to make their very own bear or animal friend wherever they choose. Similar to the Build-A-Bear experience our fun, no-sew kits set us apart by the fact that each child can quite literally make a bear anywhere, giving parents the option to host amazing bear making parties themselves at home or at any other desired party venue.

enquiries@bemybear.com

Be My Bear 5 star review on 14th July 2020
Rachel Holt
Be My Bear 5 star review on 13th July 2020
Sandra Davies
I could bankrupt myself on this site. I collect teddy bears etc and my daughter introduced me to the site when she sent me Gusto the dog. Excellent idea for rehoming these once loved toys.
Items arrived much quicker than expected and were very well made. Thank-you, my daughter is very pleased 😀
Excellent quality and speedy delivery thank you
Really really beautiful quality plush and bag ...much nicer than similar brands that we have tried to keep us busy during various lockdowns! My kids have just one request though: please add the option of 'a smell' (fragrance chip)!
I expected these bears to be cheap and cheerful but was really impressed by the quality (we got a mixture of the cheapest bears for a party). The party bags were really solid as well and it’s so sweet how the faces poke through. One child said, “Wow, do we get to keep these?!” They worked brilliantly as an activity for a Zoom party. I got the children’s parents to hide them and the children had to follow the clues to find them. We went to the park at the weekend and I noticed several of the bears before I noticed my daughter’s friends were there too! They haven’t been put down since the party. Thank you from some very happy children.
Be My Bear 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Lovely bear and personalised t shirt, good quality and price!
Excellent service, we loved the heartbeat bear we ordered as a surprise, will definitely be recommending to family and friends.
Great service. Order arrived within days. Excellent choice and very well made outfits Will definitely order again. Thank you
Be My Bear 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Seems to be a really good company, happy with both orders we have placed
Excellent service winderful little out fit 😊 very happy.
I loved the outfits. They are great value and the bears loved them!
I bought a heartbeat bear from you as my friend recently lost her baby and I had a pre recording of her heartbeat. To say my friend loved it was an understatement. Thankyou for a very special keep sake. Would highly recommend you
Always excellent communication for any queries and fast dispatch/delivery.
Very efficient service and delivery and reply by email to my questions about their products etc
Love the bear great keepsake, quick delivery
Excellent service with a quick delivery.  I bought several T shirts for my daughters bear collection and we were really pleased.  Good quality product and a good selection of different designs, sizes and products.  Will definitely use again. Thanks
Absolutely fantastic service. Super fast delivery, great customer service. Instructions were easy to follow. Quality item, memorable heart beat teddy.
Excellent my little boy loves his sloth best present i got him xx
Lovely items, competitively priced. Dispatched quickly. Friendly and helpful customer service when I called to discuss my order. My new go to for teddy bear clothes.
Lovely and excellent quality