Be My Bear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Be My Bear
Read Be My Bear Reviews

About Be My Bear:

Experience the magic of Be My Bear, the UK's leading specialists in the make-a-bear concept and a one-stop shop for teddy bear making kits ideal for gifts, party activities and much more! Our innovative teddy bear making kits allow children of all ages (and adults) to make their very own bear or animal friend wherever they choose. Similar to the Build-A-Bear experience our fun, no-sew kits set us apart by the fact that each child can quite literally make a bear anywhere, giving parents the option to host amazing bear making parties themselves at home or at any other desired party venue.

enquiries@bemybear.com

Conwy
LL28 5HA

Tell us how Be My Bear made you happy
Just what I wanted
Our year 1 children were absolutely delighted with their bears. They loved making them and share do so excited!! We are going to use them to enhance English and history lessons. Thank you so much for a fast, efficient, easy and friendly service. This was the 3rd tear of using you, we will definitely book again next year xx
Very good quality. The kids loved the activity. Will do again. 5 stars!!!!
Beautiful clothes for little bears. My daughter is thrilled.
Brilliant quality and great service.
Really fast delivery. Lovely products. Made my 8 year olds party. Invites included.
Easy to order, products are great. Highly recommend
My friends were over the moon with their wonderful keepsake. Had to inform company that box was damaged in transit (thankfully nothing inside was damaged) but this was no fault of the company, rather the fault of the courier DPD who I have had problems with before from my local depot. Great communication when reporting this. Overall would definitely use again or recommend
Really good communication and the dog bears went down a treat at my daughters party. The husky dogs are particularly cool :)
Great quality near and great customer service! I had requested an order that included small bears but with large t shirts and I was contacted to check my order was correct! It was but very impressed that they. He led before just sending out. This is the second time I have use Be My Bear and would definitely recommend!
Excellent quality lovely choice of bears. Clear instructions on how to record sound and fab value for money. Really fast delivery too
Fantastic customer service and my daughter absolutely loved her bear birthday party. Thank you
Excellent fast simple efficient service with no complications at all from start to finish ,I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Be My Bear ,thank you
Fast delivery. Great value for money! Excellent quality. Everyone had a wonderful time and loved their unicorns! Would definitely recommend!
Quick delivery. Product was very good quality and my little girl was very happy with them as were her friends at her unicorn party!!!
Brilliant! Excellent customer service, great products.
Amazing quality and fast delivery. I’m very impressed!
This is the second party I have organised using Be My Bear. Both my girls were delighted. The quality of the bears is very high and they’re so easy for children to create them without much help. It was difficult to choose which bears to buy because all of the options were so cute. I would definitely recommend Be My Bear.
My bear arrived in perfect condition and is great quality! I absolutely love it! Also had great customer service when I initially contacted Be my bear because the item was out of stock but I now have it! Would recommend this site to others. Thanks again!
Brilliant service, communication excellent. The bears and the pack that comes with them are excellent. Very well thought out. They were the centre piece activity of my daughters party and the children absolutely loved it! Lovely quality, very happy!
Be My Bear is rated 4.95 based on 95 reviews