Be My Bear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Be My Bear
Read Be My Bear Reviews

About Be My Bear:

Experience the magic of Be My Bear, the UK's leading specialists in the make-a-bear concept and a one-stop shop for teddy bear making kits ideal for gifts, party activities and much more! Our innovative teddy bear making kits allow children of all ages (and adults) to make their very own bear or animal friend wherever they choose. Similar to the Build-A-Bear experience our fun, no-sew kits set us apart by the fact that each child can quite literally make a bear anywhere, giving parents the option to host amazing bear making parties themselves at home or at any other desired party venue.

enquiries@bemybear.com

Atlantic House,
Mochdre Business Park,
Blackmarsh Road,
Colwyn Bay,
Conwy
LL28 5HA

Tell us how Be My Bear made you happy
excellent quality teddies..perfect cheap small kiddies party..gorgeous keepsake aswell..very impressed..! can't wait for my sons party now thanks
Thank you for the amazing service. The bears are lovely!
Be my bear could not have been better. I ordered some bears and got in touch to ask about getting some custom t shirts for them. Nicola on email was so helpful. I got some awesome t shirts designed and a very nice free gift. The service could not have been better - it means so much when a company goes the extra mile. THANK YOU!
Delivery quick and great products
Hi,

Thank you for leaving a review for us, we're just wondering if you could possibly get in touch with us (email is fine at enquiries@bemybear.com) and let us know why you rated us 4 out of 5 stars, just so we can see if there is anything we can improve for our customers in the future. We can see your review is positive with nothing negative mentioned so just wondered if you could share with us why you removed 1 star from your rating. Have a lovely day and thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review.

Website Manager
I had some initial issues with the bear however they were quickly cleared up by customer service who were fantastic , thanks so much ,
Hi Jamie,

We're very sorry to hear about your issues with the bear your received. Hopefully I am able to help you sort everything out. Firstly you mention there is some sort of glue on the front of the bear, this sounds very unusual and we'd welcome you emailing a photograph of the issue to enquiries@bemybear.com so this can be passed on to the factories making our bears to see if it was an error during production. For any issues with bear quality we are more than happy to exchange the bear for you, and we can email you instructions on what to do next once we have the photos of the problem.

You also mention about the Velcro not sticking, occasionally we have reports of this when chatting to customers who have called on the telephone. Often on most of our bears a protective piece of material is added on the course side of the Velcro to stop it rubbing on little hands and I think this may be the case with your bear. You should find that the protective material can be peeled off and the Velcro will work as intended.

Thank you again for your feedback and please do email over those photographs so we can sort the issue with the glue like substance for you.

Website Manager
Order delivered quickly & appears to be great quality bears (not yet used for the party, but daughter can't wait!)
My daughter loves her little 8 inch teddy and it’s great that she can dress it up too. This is the perfect site, the range is great and she tries to dress her teddy to match her own clothes so there’s some cute little choices. Please keep doing more, I don’t where else to buy these tiny clothes from! It would be great to broaden your range and accessories!
Always great service - thank you. Super quick delivery and the kids love the bear clothes xx
Great quality products. Good sizing. Fast delivery.
Great service, quick delivery
Arrived promptly.Exactly what I ordered and great quality.Excellent
What a fabulous company to deal with. They were so accommodating in sorting out our order, despatched the goods immediately and packed everything beautifully. The bears are gorgeous and my daughter can't wait until her party now. Would definitely recommend Be My Bear!
Really great customer service, answered all my questions anc posted on a premium service at their own cost so it reached me in time
Ordered the 16" penguin with baby heartbeat recorder. Beautiful and well made. Lovely gift bag too. Prompt service. Will order again. Thoroughly recommend.
Excellent service, lovely products and overall great experience 😃
Great service for a high quality, value for money product. Recommended highly
Good quality products and great customer service, all at a reasonable price
We loved them all with the birthday pack and fast delivery service. Good job ,well done
Great service and product, lovely packaging for a great gift, my son loved designing his own tshirt for him teddy👍👍👍
I am very disappointed with the Bear I have received. The bear came dirty and the legs were completely flat and not filled, only had empty material. :(
Hi Katarzyna,

I'm very sorry you're disappointed with your Pink Twist bear purchased from us. We'd really appreciate it if you could get in contact with us (either by phone on 01492 544 666 or email enquiries@bemybear.com) so we can chat to you about the points you have raised.

First and foremost you mentioned that the bear you received arrived dirty, this is something that shouldn't happen as all of our bears arrived into our warehouse in a strong outer box and then packaged within plastic inside this, intended to stop any dirt or the elements from affecting our bears. In this case something has obviously gone awry and I'm very sorry about that. If you could possibly provide us with a photo showing this sent to enquiries@bemybear.com then we'd be more than happy to look into this for you and provide a replacement.

The second point you raised regarding the legs being "completely flat" and "not filled" is actually part of the design for the bear you purchased (our Pink Twist bear). The description states that Pink Twist is "Made with 'swing' legs" which allows the bear to "sit on a flat surface or dangle her legs over the edge of a table or shelf". So in order for Pink Twist to be able to sit on a shelf the legs are purposely made to be flat at the back so they perform this function. I'm sorry you don't like this feature of the bear in question, this is one of the reasons we have our 30 day money back guarantee (https://www.bemybear.com/returns-policy/) which means you are able to return an item if you simply don't like it or have changed your mind. That way you are able to either choose a replacement (for instance one without swing-legs) or just receive a refund for your item as long as it is unused and in the condition it was received.

Again please do get in touch with one of our team here so we are able to respond to the points raised in your review and hopefully get everything resolved in a satisfactory manner for you.

Be My Bear is rated 4.90 based on 132 reviews