Owner/director Reviews

4.9
Based on 519 reviews
Read Owner/director Reviews

About Owner/director:

Experience the magic of Be My Bear, the UK's leading specialists in the make-a-bear concept and a one-stop shop for teddy bear making kits ideal for gifts, party activities and much more! Our innovative teddy bear making kits allow children of all ages (and adults) to make their very own bear or animal friend wherever they choose. Similar to the Build-A-Bear experience our fun, no-sew kits set us apart by the fact that each child can quite literally make a bear anywhere, giving parents the option to host amazing bear making parties themselves at home or at any other desired party venue.

pippa@bemybear.com

Atlantic House, Blackmarsh Road Mochdre Busine, Blackmarsh Road

Tell us how Owner/director made you happy
Owner/director 5 star review on 5th November 2021
Owner/director 5 star review on 5th November 2021
Owner/director 4 star review on 20th October 2021
Owner/director 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Nicole Johnson
Our granddaughter was extremely pleased with her unicorn but thought it was bigger. However the one that counts is the receiver of the gift and she was delighted. Will probably invest in more.
Hi Christine Thank you so much for your review and we are so pleased your grand-daughter was pleased with her unicorn.
This is the second time we've used Be My Bear as my daughter loved the characters so much at her previous birthday! Great selection of plush toys, excellent customer service and a pleasure to support.
Hi Elzanne Thank you so much for your lovely review and we are so pleased that your daughter has enjoyed her second Be My Bear party. We'd love to have given her a little birthday gift this time around. Please do get in touch and we will get a belated gift out to her.
Bought 2 bears for my grandson Harvey, an octopus and a snowman which he loved. The octopus hasn't left his side since we made her. Quality and delivery were both amazing. Have already told more friends about your company. Will be ordering more
Thank you for your lovely comments Donna. We try very hard to be the best we can both in terms of product quality and customer service, so it's great to hear we are hitting our targets!
I’ve ordered from BeMyBear before and as always the quality is great. This time I had to ring with a query and I received very helpful advice. A great friendly service.
My gt.grandson loves him they are buddy's
Good quality and very fun!
Received the wrong item, not even with any of the right things.
Hi Bryoni I am sorry you have felt the need to post two negative reviews about the order you placed with us for a Killing Eve Bear Kit and an additional voice recorder without first contacting us. This is the first we have heard of your complaint and we are still not sure what the issue is. You say you received the wrong items and that the recordable voice box was broken. We always replace any defective items so please do email us at enquiries@bemybear.com or call us on 01492 544666 so we can resolve this for you. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and high standard of customer care but cannot deliver on these pledges unless customers contact us and advise us of any issues they may have. We look forward to hearing from you. Pippa Thomas Director
Excellent service! The bears arrived the day after ordering. My daughters are both very excited about making their bears. The look lovely.
We have purchased from you several times and have been pleased with your services every time. Very quick to respond and speedy follow up with any queries we've had. Would definitely recommend to others.
My daughter and her friends loved these bears. Great party entertainment.
Prompt delivery, lovely bear
Completely reliable service, arrived in 2 days of ordering and the products are fantastic!
The bears arrived very quick and are excellent quality along with the gift bags, hearts and birth certificates. We haven’t made them yet as they are for a party in a few weeks but I know the children will love them.
My daughter had a 6th birthday party with the 16” cheetah pack and T-Shirts. We had to delay her party due to covid numbers being high at the end of January - having the whole party stored in one box was fab! All the kids had a wonderful time and the cheetahs looked fab. We had a few adults on hand to help out but the kids were able to do a great job by themselves with very little help. Would absolutely recommend! Brilliant for a winter birthday when the weather can be poor.
Amazing! My daughter and her friends were thrilled with their bears. Great quality, good size, excellent value for money.
Fast delivery and the children all loved making their sloth bears. Good quality too.
Great company, who use again. Fast delivery and really helpful when calling them for advise Highly recommended
Great items, love them
Always lovely service at be my bear. Affordable present for any occasion. 100% recommend
I ordered the party pack of rainbow bears for my daughter’s party and also T-shirts and fabric pens. The bears were amazing quality and the children loved the activity and the fact they got to take a bear home with them. Shipping was really fast and everything packaged well.
Owner/director is rated 4.86 based on 519 reviews