Beddings Direct Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Beddings Direct

About Beddings Direct: Beddings direct is a leading UK company importer, manufacturer and wholesale supplier of bedding items and other linens. Our bed linen is made and manufactured in our own factories. We supply bed linen for Hotels, Care homes, Nursing homes and various other institutions.

We also have a large selection of towels and table linen and supply to both businesses and retail customers. We have a dedicated customer support team who will be more then delighted to help you.

info@Beddingsdirect.co.uk

Beddings Direct2nd Floor Swan Mill No.3 Higher Swan LaneLancashire

Jennifer G
Verified Buyer
"I placed an order last Thursday evening paid fast rate delivery, it is Monday morning if you don’t deliver on Saturday you should make that known. Not a happy customer. Jennifer Gee"
Hi Jennifer, It was great to speak with you on the phone and I shall call you back later today to check you are happy with your new bedding. To summarise our discussion, orders need to be placed before 2 PM to receive next day delivery and a reminder for the future that we do offer a Saturday Next Day Delivery option but unfortunately, the Next Working Day option does not include weekend delivery. Looking forward to speaking later today, Dan
"Service was good , but disappointed with the quality . I bought the 500grm Egyptian cotton but they are very thin and not fluffy at all I expected better quality with the 500gsm weight"
"I ordered over £260 worth of bedding for my holiday let, but am struggling to get them to get them to refund postage for returning goods that are not up to an acceptable standard. The first package of pillows I picked out of the box looked thin, and then I realised that packaging contained 2 pillows. They were so thin that they were useless. There were dirty marks on every pillow case in the first packet I opened. They will have to go back as well. I have yet to check the rest, but my experience so far means that I would not buy from them again. I tried to use their online review facility on their own website to provide a review on the pillowcases, (there are other reviews for them already which are 5 star) but the negative review hasn't yet appeared on their website. I wonder if this honest review will also disappear."
Dear Jillina,

I would like to firstly apologise regarding the belated refund and defected stock. We have investigated the issues you faced and I can confirm your refund has been processed.

Regarding the dirty marks and thin pillows, we have initiated an investigation as to how this happened and we will be taking the items mentioned for a quality review.

Again, i would like to assure you that we will be looking into the issues you mentioned and resolve them swiftly.

Thanks,

Bob
"The quality of the 700gsm white towels that I purchased is poor. The thickness of the towels does not appear to reflect the suggested quality (Luxury Egyptian cotton 700gsm). The finish of the product is also poor with many loose threads. Unfortunately due to the urgency of my need and the cost of sending back, it was not practical to return the products. Follow-up: I cannot fault the customer service from Beddings Direct, They have called me to review my purchase, Explaining why the quality of my order was not as expected, (to be fair, once the towels were washed and tumble dried the 'feel' of them did improve). They have agreed to partially refund the cost of the towels, to cover those with loose and coloured threads and advised that they will review the quality with their manufacturers. They have also agreed to send me a sample of a bath towel should I decide to order any further. I will update my feedback further afterwards."
"I bought extra deep fitted cotton sheets. When they were delivered I was delighted with the quality and they were exactly what I wanted. As with all new bedding I washed them before use and can say that they washed and ironed very well. Delivery was made in three days. The next time I need to buy bedding I will not hesitate to go to Beddings Direct first."
"Good Quality Products that you can never go wrong, Good Price would Buy again and would recommend the site to family and friends"
"Exceptional quality products at super low prices which is great for anyone who runs a business to save on cost. Items are delivered within a day of ordering with regular updates of order status. Very pleased and will recommend to my family and friends."
"Absolutely fantastic customer service, speedy delivery even with the free service & great prices. What more can you ask for, will be back for more :-)"
"These pillowcases are great for the price, They wash very well, very pleased with them. 10*"
Hi Barbara,

Thanks for taking the time to speak on the phone. I'm really excited for you to receive your items and I shall give you a ring back soon to hear your thoughts.

Have a wonderful day!
Dan
"Very good well made and worth the money would buy from this company again"
Beddings Direct is rated 4.58 based on 237 reviews