Beddings Direct Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Beddings Direct

About Beddings Direct: Beddings direct is a leading UK company importer, manufacturer and wholesale supplier of bedding items and other linens. Our bed linen is made and manufactured in our own factories. We supply bed linen for Hotels, Care homes, Nursing homes and various other institutions.

We also have a large selection of towels and table linen and supply to both businesses and retail customers. We have a dedicated customer support team who will be more then delighted to help you.

info@Beddingsdirect.co.uk

Beddings Direct2nd Floor Swan Mill No.3 Higher Swan LaneLancashire

"Excellent quality. Exactly as described. Delivered as promised"
"Brilliant service and very good quality goods. Quick delivery too."
"Good prompt service excellent quality"
"I am delighted with the quality of the items and the speed and efficiency of the delivery. The person I dealt with was very helpful and I would recommend the company to anyone Sheila S-P"
"Excellent service,order arrived 3days earlier then expected."
"Great product and delivery"
"Very good quality, good delivery time. Only improvement I would suggest is enrolling on the Click & Collect option. I work shifts and that's definitely better for me. Excellent otherwise."
"Haven’t received the goods yet and asking for a review it’s taking for ever and no updates as to where it is so can’t answer any of the questions below very disappointed with your service"
Hi Lisa, Lovely to speak with you yesterday and I am glad we were able to resolve your enquiry. I will be sending over a follow-up email shortly today. Have a lovely day, Dan
"The products were as expected ,but sadly the delivery was not.the 5-8 day delivery took 14 days.!!!!!"
Hi, We apologise again for the abnormal delay on your order. This is nowhere near our standard speedy service and we are confident this will not happen again on future orders. If you would like to discuss anything further, please call a member of the customer care team on 01204 828 394. Kind Regards, Stephen
"have not received my order yet"
"Great quality bought a few items from here never had a problem"
"Not received order yet will review when I do ok"
"Easy to use web site. I needed a very large table cloth so was pleased to see that Beddings Direct stocked them. Ordered and delivered within a few days. The cloth is of excellent quality (even though it was very cheap) - so I am going to order a white one for special occasions. Thank you"
"I ordered 70 napkins for my daughters upcoming wedding. The ones i wanted weren't available after i received a phone call. I was offered an alternative which are perfect as i was embroidering them. Thank you for your prompt service at this extremely stressful time."
"Ordered a circular tablecloth, received it extremely quickly and the quality is first class. Very impressed."
"Excellent product delivered speedily. Indeed, since what I ordered was out of stock, the company replaced it with a more expensive product at no extra charge."
"Excellent easy service , goods delivered following day"
"Seems good quality. Arrived quickly easy to purchase"
"Good range of bedding, had just what I was looking for. Delivered promptly in time for my new mattress. Only negative thing I would say was the mattress protector had a big dirty mark right down the middle."
"The white table cloth is a good size for my large breakfast able, which is in a B & B. It is easy to launder and therefore the turn-around time for re-use is fast."
Beddings Direct is rated 4.56 based on 268 reviews