Beddings Direct Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Beddings Direct

About Beddings Direct: Beddings direct is a leading UK company importer, manufacturer and wholesale supplier of bedding items and other linens. Our bed linen is made and manufactured in our own factories. We supply bed linen for Hotels, Care homes, Nursing homes and various other institutions.

We also have a large selection of towels and table linen and supply to both businesses and retail customers. We have a dedicated customer support team who will be more then delighted to help you.

info@Beddingsdirect.co.uk

Beddings Direct2nd Floor Swan Mill No.3 Higher Swan LaneLancashire

"By receiving a good quality item, in a good quick time"
"Although I have not yet tried the item, it does look of very good quality. The delivery time could not be faulted. I fully expect to use the company again very shortly"
"Absolutely fantastic quality. Towels are very good quality and have washed really well. Would highly recommend"
Jacqueline S
Verified Buyer
"The order was really quick , the price was excellent and the products are perfect for my requirements."
"Good response to email and telephonic enquirie. Received email to say items had been dispatched and it arrived one hour later. Quality as described"
"Delivery was prompt and for the price paid, the cushion pads were a good quality and perfect what I needed."
"Very good delivery, feel good quality and very generous sizing. Excellent service"
"Quick delivery, good product"
"Beautiful quality for a fair price."
"Haven’t received item yet"
Mrs Sarah T
Verified Buyer
"you have sent me an invitation to review a product that I have not yet received - and also an email saying it has been shipped - but it has not been given a tracking number"
"Easy to order.Prompt delivery"
Jennifer G
Verified Buyer
"I placed an order last Thursday evening paid fast rate delivery, it is Monday morning if you don’t deliver on Saturday you should make that known. Not a happy customer. Jennifer Gee"
Hi Jennifer, It was great to speak with you on the phone and I shall call you back later today to check you are happy with your new bedding. To summarise our discussion, orders need to be placed before 2 PM to receive next day delivery and a reminder for the future that we do offer a Saturday Next Day Delivery option but unfortunately, the Next Working Day option does not include weekend delivery. Looking forward to speaking later today, Dan
"Very prompt delivery"
"Great fast service, bedding is lovely. would recommend"
Lorraine N
Verified Buyer
"Great service and product"
Hi Lorranie, Glad you are happy with the product and service. Kind Regards
Dan
"I am pleased with the sheets, they really are Super King sized. I have purchased quite a few online but the sheets, being fitted, are not really Super King sized and very difficult to fit on the mattress, however it is a pity that the only colour is white."
Hi, Thanks for your kind words on our sheets, I am glad to hear they are a perfect fit. We do a range of colours in our 68 pick range but maybe in the future we will stock more colours in our other ranges. Kind Regards, Dan
"The towels i ordered were very nice and was delivered on time. The problem was two out of the four towels i ordered was the wrong colour."
"Speedy delivery. Well packaged. Great product. Great value. Would recommend. Plan to purchase more of the same."
Hi Helen,

Thanks for your kind review of our product and service. Thanks for the recommendation.

Kind Regards
"Incredibly quick delivery!"
Hi Deborah,

Thanks for leaving a review, we're glad you received a speedy service.

Kind Regards