Beddings Direct Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Beddings Direct

About Beddings Direct: Beddings direct is a leading UK company importer, manufacturer and wholesale supplier of bedding items and other linens. Our bed linen is made and manufactured in our own factories. We supply bed linen for Hotels, Care homes, Nursing homes and various other institutions.

We also have a large selection of towels and table linen and supply to both businesses and retail customers. We have a dedicated customer support team who will be more then delighted to help you.

info@Beddingsdirect.co.uk

Beddings Direct2nd Floor Swan Mill No.3 Higher Swan LaneLancashire

"Very prompt delivery"
"Great fast service, bedding is lovely. would recommend"
Lorraine N
Verified Buyer
"Great service and product"
"I am pleased with the sheets, they really are Super King sized. I have purchased quite a few online but the sheets, being fitted, are not really Super King sized and very difficult to fit on the mattress, however it is a pity that the only colour is white."
"The towels i ordered were very nice and was delivered on time. The problem was two out of the four towels i ordered was the wrong colour."
"Speedy delivery. Well packaged. Great product. Great value. Would recommend. Plan to purchase more of the same."
Hi Helen,

Thanks for your kind review of our product and service. Thanks for the recommendation.

"Incredibly quick delivery!"
Hi Deborah,

Thanks for leaving a review, we're glad you received a speedy service.

Dan
"Good quality item plus very prompt delivery."
Hi,

Thanks for the review. We're glad you are happy with your order.

Caroline J
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic quality, old school customer service. Thank you."
Hi Caroline, Glad you are happy with the service we offer and the product we supply. Thanks, Dan
Patricia B
Verified Buyer
"Parcel with my fitted sheets arrived the very next day, what a service, the sheets fitted perfectly and the quality is excellent very soft and very comfortable so I will be ordering more real soon. Trisha"
Hi Patricia, What a great review to receive. I'm glad you are completely satisfied. Thanks, Dan
"Quick delivery and good quality products,"
Hi, thanks for leaving your review, I'm glad to hear you are happy with our quality and service. Thanks, Dan
"Products are excellent quality for the price and arrived the next day. I will be using Beddings Direct again in the near future."
Hi Mark, Thanks for the kind words on our price, quality and service. Glad you are happy with the service. Thanks, Dan
"Good quality delivered the day after order placed"
Hi Brian, Glad you received a speedy service. Thanks Dan
"After searching the web for hours found your website and it was so easy to order. Fantastic service my order came next day. The tablecloths were very good quality for the price. Would recommend to anyone thank you."
Hi Sue, Thanks for your review. It's great to hear you found our website easy to navigate and order. Glad you are happy with the tablecloth! Dan
"Prompt delivery of order placed and was well packed items. Found the material on Oxford style pillowcases slightly thinner than standard housewife style material used. I washed some standard size pillowcases and they feel better now. Would have preferred thicker material for future orders. The service was impeccable and I would order from this company again."
Thank you for your kind words on our service and presentation. I am pleased to hear you are happier with the pillowcases after a wash. If you ever need any future clarification on our products, please don't hesitate to call us on 01204 896522. Have a great week, Dan
"Still not received my delivery!?"
Hi Russell,

Really pleased to see that your items have arrived today, apologies that you were prompted to leave a review before you received them.

I have tried to ring today to check you are happy with your new bedding but I was unfortunately unable to connect.

If you do need to contact us, please do so on: 01204 896522

Have a great week,
Dan
"Item exactly as described but the delivery service in particular was excellent - able to track the item up to the front door with delivery date and time ( 1hour period) spot on"
"Good website, quick delivery, good products"
"very fast delivery"
"Ordered extra deep sheets and they actually fit our new mattress, and they are great. I placed the order and it said it would arrive within 5-10 working days and they arrived 2 days latter. Very very pleased and well done for the quick delivery. Big THANK YOU"
Beddings Direct is rated 4.61 based on 212 reviews