Beddings Direct Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Beddings Direct

About Beddings Direct: Beddings direct is a leading UK company importer, manufacturer and wholesale supplier of bedding items and other linens. Our bed linen is made and manufactured in our own factories. We supply bed linen for Hotels, Care homes, Nursing homes and various other institutions.

We also have a large selection of towels and table linen and supply to both businesses and retail customers. We have a dedicated customer support team who will be more then delighted to help you.

info@Beddingsdirect.co.uk

Beddings Direct2nd Floor Swan Mill No.3 Higher Swan LaneLancashire

"Delivered wrong colour! Ordered Black towels and white ones were delivered."
"unable to review a product I have not received yet"
"Good company to deal with very responsive to make a change to the order. Delivery on time. Would recommend them to everyone who is looking for bedding"
"Very good quality, good delivery service. Thank you"
"I am keeping the bedding. Unfortunately the extra deep fitted sheet and mattress protector are too deep for my mattress. I do like the quality. Just a shame the fit is not snug."
"Still waiting for order to be delivered so cannot comment."
"Mattress OK, but just dumped in the hallway expecting a 65 year old woman to lift it up herself!! Not insured to take it up stairs, but no problem walking on a gravel drive with it over one shoulder! Unimpressed!"
"One of the best companies I have ever dealt with, very good service"
"The information was adequate, the only problem I had was the site wouldn't let me progress to pay. I contacted by phone and was helped in the most pleasant way."
"Service is excellent and web site is quite easy to use for ordering. Telephone query regarding specifications of product answered quickly and in detail."
"so rang me day after I placed order to say there would be a 3 week wait for sheets but they would be happy to offer me an upgrade for the same price and I accepted. Item was with me within a couple of days. Would recommend mend. Decent quality bedding."
"Excellent value for money when bulk-buying, so ideal for commercial premises like ourselves. Good quality, pillows and duvets are nice and fluffy. Would definitely order again."
"great sevive delivery spot on very pleased with perchase"
"Tablecloths arrived two days after ordering. Colours are lovely and the quality is excellent."
"Excellent quality. Exactly as described. Delivered as promised"
"Brilliant service and very good quality goods. Quick delivery too."
"Good prompt service excellent quality"
"I am delighted with the quality of the items and the speed and efficiency of the delivery. The person I dealt with was very helpful and I would recommend the company to anyone Sheila S-P"
"Excellent service,order arrived 3days earlier then expected."
"Great product and delivery"
Beddings Direct is rated 4.55 based on 282 reviews