Beddings Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beddings Direct
Read Beddings Direct Reviews

About Beddings Direct:

Beddings direct is a leading UK company importer, manufacturer and wholesale supplier of bedding items and other linens. Our bed linen is made and manufactured in our own factories. We supply bed linen for Hotels, Care homes, Nursing homes and various other institutions.

We also have a large selection of towels and table linen and supply to both businesses and retail customers. We have a dedicated customer support team who will be more then delighted to help you.

info@Beddingsdirect.co.uk

Beddings Direct2nd Floor Swan Mill No.3 Higher Swan LaneLancashire

Good price; quality material and excellent delivery.
I ordered sheets some time ago and haven’t received them yet
Great quality bedsheets
Pleased with purchase good quality flat and fitted sheets. Will order from supplier again
Excellent service and prompt delivery. :)
Ordered extra deep king size fitted sheets and mattress protector that said would fit bed up to depth of 16inches. Daughter moved into new house and she opened her new sheets and protector looking forward after washing them, putting them on her bed, which is 13 inches deep and they do not even fit or cover her mattress!!!! Not as advertised, waste of a lot of money.
I was very pleased with the quality & I ordered the king size deep sheets which fit amazing, I also made a mistake with ordering the size, the customer service was excellent & changed the order to the correct size, I will definitely order again
Good prices.Excellent service. Quick delivery.Will use this company again.
Very pleased with the fitted cotton sheets,
The sheets were really lovely quality and arrived very quickly. Very pleased will definitely be buying my sheets with bedding direct in the future.
Good service fromdiect when I rang but delivery rubbish delivered at7-40but didn't text till 6 55 then delivered next day text at 6 55 to say it would be delivering 11 30 to late I was already up if there delivering so early they should informypudaybefore not1 hour thank you
Excellent quality,fast delivery,very good customer service. Very good price for this quality
I’ve not received my order and had no response to say why
I had to cancel my order as I picked the wrong colour. Beddings Direct sorted this out straightaway.
Towels are really nice although mismatched in their manufacture ie different finishes to the outer ends of the bath sheets to the standard bath towels . But all feel good quality even though the bath sheets feel thinner in their construction. Items were needed for immediate use and look ok together
Good value nice finish and quick delivery
Disappointed in the quality of the linen , no buttons or studs to secure the duvet cover. at the bottom . Packing on duvet cover was poor ,,just screwed up in plastic bag. My expectations when ordering was completely shattered as expected better quality seeing as you supply hotels , nursing homes , hospitals as you advertise as supplying.
Whilst I love the tablecloths, pattern and colours are beautiful, I was extremely disappointed the items were advertised as a set with napkins but not included with napkins , surely it’s illegal to show an advert for something that isn’t fact, For that reason I will only afford 3 stars , and the online description from Beddings Direct needs to be amended forthwith to avoid disappointment.
Just received our mattress protector and it looks good and good quality. It only took a couple of days to arrive. Really pleased.
Great quality v price. I am very happy with the purchase. It arrived quickly and Beddings Direct kept good communications.
Beddings Direct is rated 4.53 based on 348 reviews