Beddings Direct Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Beddings Direct

About Beddings Direct: Beddings direct is a leading UK company importer, manufacturer and wholesale supplier of bedding items and other linens. Our bed linen is made and manufactured in our own factories. We supply bed linen for Hotels, Care homes, Nursing homes and various other institutions.

We also have a large selection of towels and table linen and supply to both businesses and retail customers. We have a dedicated customer support team who will be more then delighted to help you.

info@Beddingsdirect.co.uk

Beddings Direct2nd Floor Swan Mill No.3 Higher Swan LaneLancashire

"Easy to use web site. I needed a very large table cloth so was pleased to see that Beddings Direct stocked them. Ordered and delivered within a few days. The cloth is of excellent quality (even though it was very cheap) - so I am going to order a white one for special occasions. Thank you"
"I ordered 70 napkins for my daughters upcoming wedding. The ones i wanted weren't available after i received a phone call. I was offered an alternative which are perfect as i was embroidering them. Thank you for your prompt service at this extremely stressful time."
"Ordered a circular tablecloth, received it extremely quickly and the quality is first class. Very impressed."
"Excellent product delivered speedily. Indeed, since what I ordered was out of stock, the company replaced it with a more expensive product at no extra charge."
"Excellent easy service , goods delivered following day"
"Seems good quality. Arrived quickly easy to purchase"
"Good range of bedding, had just what I was looking for. Delivered promptly in time for my new mattress. Only negative thing I would say was the mattress protector had a big dirty mark right down the middle."
"The white table cloth is a good size for my large breakfast able, which is in a B & B. It is easy to launder and therefore the turn-around time for re-use is fast."
"Very prompt delivery. Thank you. Duvet covers a bit thinner than I expected but good size"
"When some of my order could not be fulfilled, I received a telephone call immediately. The refunded amount didn't appear and after an email, I received another call explaining that it would arrive that day, and it did. The remainder of the order arrived exactly on time. Friendly and co-operative company. Would order again from them."
"I bought a tablecloth, funny size to fit my extended patio table. The cloth was excellent quality, and looks lovely."
Hi Mike, thanks for leaving a review! Glad you are happy with your new tablecloth. Kind Regards, Dan
"Efficient, friendly easy ordering by phone. Unbelievably rapid delivery. The towels (700g) seem very good quality....thick, soft, well made, colour as advertised. Bought as present for grandson's new home so cannot comment on use. Very pleased with purchase, will be using this company again....would definitely recommend to friends."
Hi Christine, thanks for leaving a review! Glad you received a speedy service and are happy with the quality. It's great to hear you will be returning. Kind Regards, Dan
"Super fast deliver good quality items."
Hi Saron, thanks for leaving a review! Glad you received a speedy service. Kind Regards, Dan
"Wrapping and delivery excellent, although I did request to throw over back gate if out, but still left it with neighbour, also one set of pillow slips and one bottom sheet were creased and looked used, also colour not as shown it looked darker online I wished description had said powder blue or light blue, I spent £50 and can’t use them but can’t be bothered with returning them"
Hi Ann, I am sorry to hear you have not been 100% happy with your order. I have tried calling to discuss this further but have unfortunately been unable to connect. Our number is 01204828390 if you would like to call back in the meantime, Kind Regards, Dan
"Great products at great prices. Thank you 😊"
Hi, thanks for leaving a review! Glad you are happy with your order and the price paid. Kind Regards, Dan
"Delivery very prompt, bedding of reasonably good quality although only just checked the sheets not yet used them, price was excellent."
Hi, thanks for leaving a review! Glad you received a speedy service and are happy with the service Kind Regards, Dan
"lots of choice, good price and fast delivery"
Hi Penelope, thanks for leaving a review! Glad you are happy with the price and delivery. Kind Regards, Dan
"Arrived on time. Quality excellent"
Hi, thanks for leaving a review! Great to hear they arrived on time and you're happy with the quality. Kind Regards, Dan
"very fast order good service"
Hi Peter, thanks for leaving a review! Glad you are happy with the speedy service. Kind Regards, Dan
"Good price, good quality, speedy delivery. Many Thanks"
Hi Keith, thanks for leaving a review! Glad you are happy with the price, quality and delivery. Kind Regards, Dan
Beddings Direct is rated 4.59 based on 256 reviews