Beddings Direct Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Beddings Direct

About Beddings Direct: Beddings direct is a leading UK company importer, manufacturer and wholesale supplier of bedding items and other linens. Our bed linen is made and manufactured in our own factories. We supply bed linen for Hotels, Care homes, Nursing homes and various other institutions.

We also have a large selection of towels and table linen and supply to both businesses and retail customers. We have a dedicated customer support team who will be more then delighted to help you.

info@Beddingsdirect.co.uk

Beddings Direct2nd Floor Swan Mill No.3 Higher Swan LaneLancashire

"Great products at great prices. Thank you 😊"
"Delivery very prompt, bedding of reasonably good quality although only just checked the sheets not yet used them, price was excellent."
Penelope W
Verified Buyer
"lots of choice, good price and fast delivery"
"Arrived on time. Quality excellent"
"very fast order good service"
"Good price, good quality, speedy delivery. Many Thanks"
"Very fast efficient service - towels seem to be of good quality - will use again."
"Very quick delivery, good price and, at first glance, product quality looks OK."
"Quality towels at a very good price. Delivered promptly. Will be ordering again soon."
"Good efficient service, happy with product, good value for money"
"Brilliant service. Good value and quality. Ordered on Tuesday. Arrived on Thursday!"
"when I ordered everything was in stock I had to contact on 3 occasions re delivery the order took 2 weeks to be delivered even though when i rang I was promised what was available would be delivered next day it was not I was told I would receive a text prior to delivery to ensure someone could except the order I did not. If you are told the truth that items are not in stock and the proper delivery date you know exactly where you are. The three gentleman all defensive and claiming it wasn't them who had spoken to me and they had no idea what was happening. Customer service No. I actually received this survey 2 weeks prior to delivery. I do not know what the products are like yet but I sincerely hope they are better than the staff."
"Excellent quality tablecloths. Easy care (for rugby club)! Great variety of colours available."
"At the moment your rating is poor. I placed my order 29th April. I received your email asking for feedback, but have not yet received my order. Having checked the order status it says 'waiting to be fulfilled' which frankly doesn't tell me much at all. I ordered these to go over a v pillow we have for my husband. He is due out of hospital after major surgery this weekend and I had expected the covers to be here before he was home."
"I had been looking for deep sheets for sometime. Never though I would find anything of this quality for such a reasonable price. I have washed prior to use and had to steam iron as usual with linen sheets. But I think next wash, weather permitting, I shall drip dry and save myself an ironing job. Excellent sheets, excellent delivery. Will definitely be buying from Bedding Direct again."
"The ordering process was very straightforward, delivery was quick and the product is high quality at a good price."
"Fast delivery, A*. Happy customer."
"By receiving a good quality item, in a good quick time"
"Although I have not yet tried the item, it does look of very good quality. The delivery time could not be faulted. I fully expect to use the company again very shortly"
"Absolutely fantastic quality. Towels are very good quality and have washed really well. Would highly recommend"
Beddings Direct is rated 4.59 based on 242 reviews