Bed Factory Direct Reviews

Nick F.
Phillippa S.
Mr M.
Guest
My Ottoman bed broke the first time I tried closing it. I immediately called Stephen Bradshaw (National Sales Executive) and told him the bed was not fit for purpose as I closed it as per the instructions. He asked me to send him pictures which I did, however he now CLAIMS I told him I forced it close and is refusing to engage further. I have rejected the goods under the consumer rights act however I am being refused a refund. I am now having to make an official complaint to the company which will be followed up by a complaint to the Ombudsman
Bed factory Direct Warrington - Excellent service from start to finish the young lady was very helpful in store , we explained what we were looking for and Nyree pointed out the mattresses that she felt were suitable . Left us to wander around and lie on the demonstration models and then completed our order efficiently . Nyree explained the delivery time and process and we were well communicated throughout. The mattress was delivered two days ago .. Excellent
Nothing but praise for bed factory direct at Hartford Way, Chester. The young salesman Joe was pleasant, helpful and very well informed about every aspect. Bought a Bed. Mattress & Hèadboard. All went much smoother than anticipated
AVOID THIS COMPANY! customer service is absolutely appalling, completely going against the own company’s t&cs that are stated on their website and just ignore emails. They have no regards for consumer rights at all and openly admitted that because they have their money the issue with the product is not their problem and is my fault! Every complaint seems to be dealt with by one man Nigel, who blatantly refused to give out any of his seniors names or contact details- this is a scam company avoid at all costs!!! Provide faulty products and then say it’s the consumers fault
Excellent service throughout from visiting showroom in Warrington to delivery wou,d highly recommend
We came to store today and was greeted by a lady called Stacy, she showed us a couple of beds we were interested in and was very polite and helpful, we decided we liked a bed but needed to thne leave store an go home to measure our room, and told her we would be back, we then went back to store two hours later and she greeted us straight away and again was very helpful, showed us the materials we could have in the bed stand ect and mattresses, we chose our bed, headboard and mattress and brought it there and then and are very excited to have it deliverd Thursday.
Samantha at the Bed Factory was so helpful, friendly and professional, going above and beyond to make sure I would recieve my last minute purchase before Christmas! The delivery guys happily carried all parts upstairs where I wanted it, despite being extremely busy! An excellent service, thankyou Samantha!
I paid for a complete cube bed with a gas lift and they delivered a storage and lied that the wrapped one is a gas lift. I've been trying to call them for days now to no avail.. They are not picking and not calling back..I think they scammed me of my hard earned money.And I paid so heavily for it.
My father is very ill and needed a new bed. My sister ordered from bedfactory direct. They said the bed would be delivered today at 7 am. then they changed it to between 1 and 2.30. She rang them when they did not show up to hear that they weren't coming today. My father's bed had already been dismantled. he is physically impaired. I am shocked at this appalling service.
READ REVIEWS 1 in 5 Customers say AVOID this company. We bought a wooden framed bed which, upon assembly, had an obvious manufacturing fault for which this company will not take any responsibility. They even stated that the problem was now ours because we had signed for the goods upon delivery ! It was not an issue for me to re-glue a bedhead post which had come apart. Upon further assembly I discovered the metal bed frame was incorrectly drilled and therefore screw holes were mis-aligned. I was told my actions of re-gluing the bed post had invalidated the warranty despite the bed frame being faulty. Clearly the bed frame could not be inspected before it was unpacked. Bed Factory Direct eventually offered to contact the supplier on our behalf to obtain replacement parts for which we were expected to pay. So much for Consumer Rights. We did not take them up on their "kind" offer. Their Customer Service is quite appalling . Too many other customers have had a bad experience with this company. I wish we had read these Reviews before we bought from them.
Worst company I have dealt with no communication no delivery on time, tried phoning, no answer, want to cancel, don't know how, really just want my money back, needed the bed on time, wasted time waiting in for them, just do not trust this company customer service !!! what customer service?????????????????????
Horrendous customer service, when you ring to chase up your order, they always want to call you back. Don't fall for it! They aren't aren't actually going to call you back. They will tell you order is ready and organise delivery dates with you. Again don't fall for it! The date will come and go and you will call them to speak with an adviser that knows nothing about your order and will confirm they don't have your items in stock and wont for weeks and that your order was never actually placed with the supplier. But they will assure you that they will sort this for and they will give you another date, another empty promise and the cycle the begins again. Finally after waiting over a month for your item and being told empty promise after empty promise, you get to speak to the Manager to receive your apology and yet another date for your order and another empty promise because when you ask for the delivery confirmation in writing he decides actually they are unable to 100% confirm if you will receive your order. - I have now received a refund, after wasting weeks trying and hoping my order would arrive. I will never buy anything from this company again.
Bed Factory Direct ruining our sleep for over two weeks now. Worst customer service and post delivery support. We were moving into our new home on a Saturday and the bed delivery was coming in on the same day. Bed Factory Direct policy is to call customers day before to confirm the deliver - we got called on Saturday at 6am for delivery then and there. We told them we're in the house yet and they were supposed to call the day before to confirm delivery. Obviously they had to take the bed back and delivered it few days later. We paid a premium and organised delivery with them in such a way that we get the bed same day, but obviously that didn't happen. When we opened the bed found that some parts were missing. When we called to complain, we got transferred over to their manufacturer and then pretty much got fobbed off saying they won't do anything more because the issue has been resolved by the manufacturer. I mean the fact that we've been sleeping on air mattress for over two weeks is not a big deal right? We only need to sleep on a bed every night, what's the stress. If we don't get proper sleep for few days who cares, customers can manage and shouldn't get compensated for this companies incompetence. All we said was that you need to compensate in some way to us for the inconvenience caused - still haven't heard back from them, probably never will!!
They probably deserve 0 stars. The most pathetic company I have ever dealt with. Email responses take a week to come if they are responses to at all. Nobody from the company made an effort to resolve the issues. Never buy anything from them!
Ordered a divan and mattress and a separate mattress. Contacted them as the springs were really noisy and you could feel them through the memory foam. One purchased April last year and the May last year. Got an email stating they wasn't in warranty so they couldn't do anything. So I went onto their website and sent them a copy of what their warranty stated. Finally got a phone call yesterday after putting a review on trust pilot. To be told directors are discussing the case in a meeting this morning. I had to call them today at 4.30 to find out that the director had an emergency and it would be decided tomorrow!! Avoid
Excellent service, affordable prices and in time delivery. Wonderful experience.
I would give no stars if possible...this company is APPALLING! Honestly I can’t even put into words how awful they are. I ordered a bed from them to be delivered on the Thursday ready for my husbands return from a lengthy spell in hospital on the Friday. I phoned on the Wednesday the day before the due delivery to check all was ok and was told it was. I phoned them 4 times on the Thursday to ask for a rough delivery time- each time I was fobbed off, until on the 4th time I was told the bed would not be delivered until the Monday. I cannot even describe the stress that this caused me. Luckily with the help of many friends, a van and a fab local shop we rallied around to get a bed delivered on the Friday morning. The lying from the staff is appalling. The lack of care is appalling. I am still awaiting a call from their MD.... I imagine I’ll be waiting for ever. I truly don’t wish bad fortune on anyone in life after what we as a family have been through recently....but I sincerely hope this company go out of business very soon. AVOID at all costs.
Bought a mattress which arrived on 16th December 2020. Within a few sleeps we had noticed significant indentations/settlement and we both had back pain. Considering our old similar mattress was over 10 years old with hardly any settlement, and we are not heavy people, we consider this new mattress must be faulty. Contacted the company to return faulty mattress and get a full refund as per the Consumer Credit Act 2015 which entitles me to a full refund within 30 days if we are are not happy. Sent them photos and explained we had been turning and rotating it every few days. Their website states this should be done every week, but they seem to want to disregard their own advice by telling me they do not recommend we do this. They are blatantly refusing to refund me, even though the mattress is faulty and I have a right to a full refund within 30 days. Also be aware that this company do not accept any credit cards, so that you cannot invoke Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act if you want a refund.
The product quality is what you would expect for the money. = 1 star The price is good. = 1 Star The delivery company used are good. = 1 Star The delivery date promised when ordering is an indication only = 0 Star 2 Draws at the end means 2 draws at the side. = 0 Star
Such awful customer experience. Ordered and paid for a double bed. Order confirmed. 4 weeks later on delivery date told that order was out of stock and cannot be delivered for another two months. No communication of this. No way to speak to them on the phone (phone line 'closed' because of COVID). And no effort from company to provide solution. Probably the worst consumer experience I have had. Do not use this company.
Bed Factory Direct is rated 3.96 based on 856 reviews