Beaumont & Brown Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beaumont & Brown Ltd
Read Beaumont & Brown Ltd Reviews
Would highly recommend this company, there customer service people are excellent the sheets/ pillow covers are of the best quality
Great service,speedy delivery, non plastic packaging,quality product protected in it’s own little dust bag. My only complaint is that I had to get the king size as the standard was out of stock. My problematic neck could not wait !
I had a repeat order of bed linen simply because the quality is superb and the service when contacting the office by telephone is so courteous and patient. Delivery prompt.
Outstanding. Jan.
Beautiful pillowcases. We bought some large pillows and our pillowcases were too small. Beaumont & Brown were the only company I could find who sell different size cases. The quality is absolutely superb, fantastic material and nice packaging. The quality is far beyond the price! £25 for 2 pillowcases is excellent value. I was so impressed, I bought some for my sister too! Would not hesitate to recommend it.
We are thrilled with our sheets. They are the only ones of a decent size. Thank you.
Beautiful bedding that washes and wears really well. All our bedding is now Beaumont and Brown and when anyone stays (pre-covid) they always comment how lovely our bedding is. Worth every penny. I was previously a white company bedding advocate but think B&B have the edge for great quality durable bedding.
Beautiful quality bath robe. I have bought sheets and towels from this company, so a no-brainer when I wanted to buy a bath robe as tge quality and service is exceptional.
There was a delay in my order but Arabella was in contact with me and updated me with my order. My topper is great, very happy with the product.
Beautifully soft luxurious bathrobe for my daughter's birthday, such a difficult colour to find. Worth every penny.
One very happy customer
Stayed in a hotel (pre-COVID) and loved the bed linen so much I kept a note of the supplier. Recently needed to replace the teenagers' duvet covers and pillowcases - pure luxury. They said they had the best nights sleep for ages.
Sightly bothered by the ties rather than buttons. Ties are a bit short so the temptation is to knot them - but clearly better to tie a bow. Would have preferred buttons.
Ordering was really easy, and delivery was super fast.
Very pleased with the quality of everything I ordered: sheets, towels and bathrobe. The bathrobe is lovely: thick, soft towelling with a generous fit.
Love the products bathrobes are just perfect
Having seen how good the bed linen and towels were whilst on holiday, we had no hesitation in ordering some for ourselves when we got home.
The order was processed very quickly and was delivered speedily. We are delighted with what we have received.
Beautiful sheets. Fantastic quality. Excellent service. Wash really well and last really well. This is the 5th or 6th set that I have bought from them, as I love sleeping in their cotton. It feels like you are at Limewood.
Bought a mattress protector. Good quality. Website said delivery was £5 but when I got to basket/payment page I was charged £6.50. Website needs to be accurate.
Thank you for your review, apologies for the inaccurate information, we've amended our website today.
Uk orders under £150- delivery £6.50
UK orders over £150- delivery Free.
I was buying a duck down pillow as a gift for my elderly mother. The customer service, assistance and suggestions I received were 5 star and the product was perfect, my mother loves iTunes. I would not hesitate in recommending. Thank you
excellent quality towels second purchase and will be buying more
Excellent service and product would highly recommend
On opening there was a light tinge of a smoke smell (Fire, not cigarette) on the Pillows and the Pillow cases. I have allowed them to air for over week and there is an improvement. In the instructions it stated the Pillows need professional cleaning which I did not want to do and washed the pillow cases. So have not used the product yet.
The bedding is absolutely stunning!
We use it at home and our lodge .. and guests are always saying .. where do we get our bedding from .. 5*
Beaumont & Brown Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 431 reviews