Beaumont & Brown Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Beaumont & Brown Ltd
"Towels robes protectors. All wonderful"
"We have purchased bed linen, towels and dressing gowns. We have also purchased pillows, etc. We would not go anywhere else as we are so so pleased with all the products we have purchased."
"Beautiful quality towels. Why would you purchase from anywhere else!"
"Bed linen - only scored 4 because my wife sent an email via website with a query and didn't get a reply."
"I ordered a bundle one day and it was delivered the next! Brilliant"
"Lovely product"
"Had been looking for a high quality duvet cover with ties rather than buttons for some time. Delighted with our purchase from B&B. Excellent quality so we will certainly be ordering more bed linen in future."
"The pillows took over a week to arrive, which is a little excessive in this day and age. The comms were standard."
"Quite unsatisfactory. The bathrobe is not finished neatly on the sleeves, the edges do not match up. This is not something I would expect of a quality product in this price bracket. The bath mat colour is not as shown in the photographs on the website."
Dear Katherine,

We're sorry to hear that you have a problem with your bathrobe and are unhappy with the bath mat colour.
We want our customers to be 100% happy with their items and always welcome feedback, we're disappointed to have not heard from you prior to posting your negative review.
If you'd like to return your items for a refund we will happily send you a returns label, please could you email us at enquiries@beaumontbrown.com
so that we can sort this for you.

Kind Regards
B&B
"I bought the first set of bed linen from Beaumont & Brown last month, it is by far the best linen we have slept in, it feels wonderful. I was so impressed by the service, the delivery (next day) and the superb quality of the linen that I have just bought my second set. I will not hesitate to use B&B again and would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys sleeping in excellent bed linen."
"excellent product would like to be informed when bedding is on sale!"
"Top class service"
"Products arrived on time and perfectly packed. Quality is great, just what I was looking for."
"I hav'nt opened the delivery yet but if they are as nice as the last couple of orders I will be more than satisfied"
"I have found them to be great quality and hard wearing"
"I have bought towels and bed linen ,the quality and service is superb ! Wouldn’t dream of buying from anywhere else"
"Great products superb quality. Love them!!"
"Good quality but not the right pillow for me as not comfortable for combination sleeper. Would suit strict side sleeper."
"I ve had numerous 400 tc duvet covers and pillowcases from this company over the years and love them. The quality is very good and the service is excellent."
"A repeat order of towels and bedding as my first order was so good and I was impressed with the quality."
Beaumont & Brown Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 102 reviews