Beaumont & Brown Ltd Reviews

Beaumont & Brown Ltd Reviews | 16th January 2020
beaumont_and_brown
More Photos & Videos
Great product
Quick service parcel arrived next day
Thanks Robin
Excellent product. Discovered B&B at Hotel Tresanton. Most bathrobes are too short and not enough luxe wrap around (I am 5'10 and a size 12). I bought a large and its a luxurious, wrap around pleasure to wear. Delivered on time. I didn't receive a delivery email, as expected, but when it arrived it was a nice surprise.
Products ok but not going to order again because returns are not free!!
Excellent quality
The fluffiest towels and beautiful cotton bedding. Highly recommend
Very good quality products. Both times I have purchased from you, the items have been delivered free of charge within 24 hours. Superb service, very impressed and will recommend Beaumont & Brown.
Pillowcases are a repeat purchase, because they’re excellent quality and wash well. Fast delivery, paper outer packaging- all perfect.
Very happy with my new feather pillows
Thanks
Excellent products and service
Quality product with quality service and speedy delivery.
The free postage and packing is a big bonus particularly if you are only ordering a few lower priced items.
Brilliant pillows and pillowcases. Would have been helpful to receive a despatch notice.
I bought the microfiber pillow and I am so in love. Delivery was really quick and I have slept so well every night since having it. Will definitely get a second one soon for my partner.
The towels were a little thinner than I was expecting. I have ordered in the past and thought these would be the same. However, very pleased.
I would have given a five star rating but one of the sheets that I received - the white one - the wrong size was sent. As I live in France, returning it for the right size would take some effort. I have bought Beaumont & Brown sheets, pillowcases, and towels before and I have nothing but praise for the quality, soft touch, and washability. All fibres are excellent and I have tried many brands and I like B & B the best and now will buy nothing else.
Brilliant quality bedding and towels. Fantastic service.
Such good quality towels. Have purchased several sets now
Order dispatched and arrived safely.
Fine. But website Is never completely clear about About what is included in sets and what th pillow cases are eg Oxford and Housewife, and sizes. Also does not talk about shrinkage On washing.
We have been running holiday apartments/hotels for over 15 years and we have never had so much positive feedback from our guests concerning our newly purchased summer duvets from Beaumont & Brown. They are simply fantastic and amazing value for money.
Adam
Torquay Holiday Lettings Ltd
Really nice fitted sheet, good quality, unfortunately the fitted sheet was far too generous in size. This is the only reason that I am returning this product sadly.
Beaumont & Brown Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 357 reviews