Beaumont & Brown Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beaumont & Brown Ltd
Read Beaumont & Brown Ltd Reviews
I ordered the products 1 day and the product was delivered in 2 days. It would have been delivered in one day if the courier had not made a mistake We have found that Beaumont and Brown products are really good value for money. Think of the White Company, but better quality and better price. Highly recommend
Always excellent quay
Received quickly so thank you, but a little disappointed there was a small pink stain on the duvet cover. Thought it may have been a thread inside the cover but since washing it it's actually a stain. Not sure what I can do.
I am so very disappointed. I find the duvet cover to be of poor quality. Also, though ironed with a powerful steam iron, it just doesn’t look ironed. Unfortunately I believed the hype and purchased 2 sets, stupidly throwing away the packaging so unable to return.
The hooded robe I ordered looked exactly like the picture and was lovely quality. Quick service and excellent product.
Expensive but Excellent
I have been buying bed linen from Beaumont Brown for sometime and am delighted with the quality
excellent bed linen, very happy with choice 5 stars
Excellent service and excellent product pure luxury at affordable prices
I contacted Beaumont and Brown, as I was trying to find single fitted sheets for an electric bed, that could be washed at 60 degrees. On contacting other internet sites, I had only been advised washing bedding at 40 or 50 degrees. However, on emailing Beaumont and Brown they replied very promptly, and confirmed that I could wash the ‘IKEA size’ single fitted sheet (90x200cm), at up to 90 degrees. I decided that with the depth of the sheet at 32cm, this was going to work for my electric beds, and so made my purchase. I have been more than happy with the service and products that I have received, and have subsequently ordered more bedding.
Lovely sheets, wash well and feel smooth. Tends a bit on the baggy side and could do with more elastic but then again, it could be my bed!
fantastic company. After having one of the best night's sleep in a hotel which uses B&B, I've been buying all our beddings and towels from here. If I have delivery restrictions, a phone call always helps me out.
The best bedding I’ve ever slept in. Very quick delivery. Thanks
First experienced these bedding products at Le Manoir and took note! Purchased pillows and bedding set as soon as we got home and have not been disappointed, they are absolutely superb!
I have been pleased with all my purchases from yourselves. Towels stay lovely and soft. Sheets are very good size.
Thank you for your review. Did you mean to rate us with “1 Star”?
Excellent. quality and service. I have been buying for several years, have an annexe I let out and the comments about the towels etc come back as excellent. Wish you still had your shop in Cirencester!
I purchased 2 duvet covers and two sheets Kingsize. they are without doubt the best quality cotton we have ever slept in.
I loved the quality and generous sizing of the white bedding and pillow protectors previously purchased. Tempted by the offer I bought more, together with 2 white lightweight bathmats and a man's collared bathrobe. Fabulous quality mats and generously sized latte bathrobe, so tempted to buy new towels too for the new bathroom. Luxury!
Absolutely delighted with my new linen. Only disappointment is that they were packaged in plastic
Beautiful soft fabric.