Beaumont & Brown Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Beaumont & Brown Ltd
"Great quality and very prompt delivery"
"I bought the 400thc fitted sheets and they are gorgeous quality. The delivery was practically the next day. Top marks B&B!!!"
"Very good quality."
"I purchased this bed set as a Christmas gift so I cannot offer a review. However, I did purchase a duvet and pillow cases of the same class recently and am totally satisfied, hence purchasing another as a gift. I have to add that the hesian bag (never had one previously) was a lovely touch too."
"I lived the size of your Bath Sheet! Most do not wrap around your body, which is part of the luxury that your towels have! The towel is also very absorbent and thick but not too thick! A great product! Thank you."
"i am satisfied for the purchase on line. I am waiting for the delivery of my command last week"
"I stayed in a hotel and loved the bed linen so looked at the tags and bought some for myself. It is fabulous. So worth the money as we should all spend a third of our time in bed. Delivered quickly."
"We received our parcel.Excellent!!!Thank you."
Hi Nathalie, Your parcel has left us but as you are in France it takes a little bit longer to get to you, the 48 hour turn around only applies for our UK deliveries, apologies if this was not clear when you ordered.
"Swift delivery and helpful staff"
"Just love the towels a better price than John Lewis. Service good"
"I have bought pillows, fitted sheets, pillow protectors from B&B. Each and every item was of exceptional quality and affordable. I go nowhere else!"
"I bought a 10.5 tog Savoy Duvet. It arrived the following day and it is light and warm. Delighted with it and the service"
"We stayed at a very nice B&B in Devon just had a new bathroom fitted so wanted new towels etc took a photo of the towel labels as they were so nice and found the website. Just so please with the purchase. Will be back in the future. Many thanks"
"Towels robes protectors. All wonderful"
"We have purchased bed linen, towels and dressing gowns. We have also purchased pillows, etc. We would not go anywhere else as we are so so pleased with all the products we have purchased."
"Beautiful quality towels. Why would you purchase from anywhere else!"
"Bed linen - only scored 4 because my wife sent an email via website with a query and didn't get a reply."
"I ordered a bundle one day and it was delivered the next! Brilliant"
"Lovely product"
"Had been looking for a high quality duvet cover with ties rather than buttons for some time. Delighted with our purchase from B&B. Excellent quality so we will certainly be ordering more bed linen in future."
Beaumont & Brown Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 115 reviews