Beaumont & Brown Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Beaumont & Brown Ltd
"Great service, fantastic products."
Posted 47 minutes ago
"Always found Beaumont and Brown very helpful also quick delivery."
"I ordered a fitted sheet and duvet cover to match sheets and pillow cases I had bought from you previously. It was disconcerting to receive emails from Best Bed Linen Company when I thought I had purchased through Beaumont Brown. That was made worse when I found that the fabric of the new items differed from the fabric of my previously bought bedding. I wondered if it was a scam or bogus web site I had used, especially given the bedding labels said ‘Smile’ and not Beaumont Brown as previously. I am still unclear as to why the bedding fabrics differ and the labels are also different so I am not yet convinced I had actually purchased what I thought I had ordered and paid for. As a result, I feel doubtful about ordering anything else through this web site in the future. Delivery was swift after ordering, within two days."
"Purchased 2 king size silver fitted sheet and 1 pack of 2 pillowcases because I am very pleased with the four fitted sheets and pillow cases I have had before. Unfortunately only one sheet and one pack of pillow cases arrived. I immediately phoned and was assured they would send the other sheet. It arrived today!"
"Brilliant product that arrived really quickly. Very happy with the service and will be buying more."
"Problem with purchasing on line you cannot feel and tough. Well not a problem here the towels were so soft, thick and fluffy excellent quality. This company are now my "go to" for bathroom and bedding. Keep it up."
"Purchased my 2nd lot as so pleased with this collection. Also grateful for laundering advice I received when I phoned with a query thank you."
"The pillow is fantastic. Really high quality and very comfortable. It also arrived quickly."
"Great products, quick service 👍🏻"
"Quality plus simplicity makes this bedding so classy. It both looks and feels divine. It is all I have ever wanted in a bedding range, I am hooked! Delivery was quick. Returns at customers expense? Well I certainly didn't need to return anything but perhaps this is something the co. might think about in the future? It can be something that makes a potential customer go elsewhere. Although I am sure returns must be minimal as products are just so lovely."
"Quality is extremely high quality and feels soft and cool on the skin, excellent service"
"Good quality sheets and pillowcases. Wash and wear well, love the ties at the end of duvet covers."
"can't review - still waiting for arrival of order placed 6 days ago"
"I purchased king and standard pillow protectors. They are high quality with discrete zips that protect but do not alter the feel of the pillow inside. These are the best I’ve bought- very pleased."
"Purchased the bedding and 4 pillows. Went for king size pillows. Opted for one of each style of the two pillows to give a mix of medium and ‘cloud softness’. The combination is epic and the extra size is a game changer. The bed sheet and duvet does genuinely have that hotel feel of quality. Was slightly depressed that the next day after I made the purchase they had a 20% sale. It would have knocked off £116 off my £580 purchase. Not insignificant. However I Would definitely purchase again and already recommended to friends and family."
"Excellent web site, excellent products, excellent service"
"All sheets and pillowcases scupper quality as usual. A lovely cotton feel. Sheets fit very well on mattress and don’t ride up . Wash well wouldn’t buy anything else. Fabulous!"
"Really excellent quality. A luxurious delight to sleep in them"
"Great products"