Beaumont & Brown Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Beaumont & Brown Ltd
"Always good to receive bed linen and towels from B&B - they really are excellent quality, the best."
"We slept in your bedding whilst on holiday at The Six Senses in the Seychelles and I had to order a set once we arrived home; no disappointment, the quality of this bed linen is exceptional!"
"Great quality and service"
"I first discovered this amazing bedlinen in a hotel in london. I asked the concierge to tell me where it came from and he gave me the Beaumont & Brown details. They are the best quality sheets I have ever slept in!"
"They haven't been delivered yet. This is the problem with automated mailings; they're not intuitive enough to factor in the hiccups that prevent the usual process from working normally!"
Hi David,

Sorry to get your review. We did however call you to say that the fitted sheets were currently out of stock and we offered to send you a flat sheet in the interim while you waited for the fitted sheet but you said you were happy to wait. Not sure what else we could have done?
"Excellent products. We have a holiday let and customers often ask where we get our towels from. Great, fast and efficient service. Thank-you."
"My 600tc flat sheets are perfect for this hot weather. They kept me cool and comfortable, in fact I felt like I was sleeping under the breath of Angels 😃"
"lovely items beautifully packaged"
"I purchased a complete king size bed set with pillows and duvet. Extremely comfortable. Probably the most comfortable linen I have slept in. I would have given them 5 stars but one item was missed in the packing of the order and it took two weeks to supply it. However now that the order is complete, I would have no hesitation in recommending this product."
"Wonderful quality, Delivered very quickly, would purchase again. Highly recommended."
"Based upon the superb quality and generous fit of the sheets, pillowcases and duvet cover I bought a mattress protector. As expected good quality and excellent fit for my king sized bed."
"Very happy with my savoy pillows 5 stars!"
"Beautiful linen just as described, so good I bought another set."
"The quality of the items I ordered, king size pillows and pillow cases were exceptional, well presented and well packed and arrived quickly. My only criticism is that the pillow cases, which were king size, were not really large enough to comfortably fit the pillow. King size does not cross over from pillow to case. This means that the pillow is squashed up more than it needs to be and thus makes it firmer. I could not find a case size that was the same size as a pillow. But wonderful pillows."
"One King sheet was slightly dirty in packet ( the most recent I ordered) so I dexided to wash it as I needed it only to discover it is huge, must be Super King. I tried washing in very hot again but it did not shrink further so I am now having to pay to have it cut down."
Hi Susan,

Sorry to receive your review. It is very difficult for us to help you if we don't hear from you. I can see you ordered the sheet on the 25th May and if you had found it to be slightly dirty then of course we would have sent you a new one straight away.

The sheet should be 150x200cm as a King. A Super King is 180x200cm and would be completely unusable. If the sheets seems big before washing then that's normal there is shrinkage built in to it. Again if you had called us or told us we would have replaced it immediately.

I feel this entire inconvenience could have been avoided by a simple phone call or email. Such a shame really.
"I have bought many products from B&B and this gown is my latest purchase. It’s fab. This is truly the best bed linen in the world and I wouldn’t buy my linen from anywhere else. Great service too."
"We haven't used our new bed linen yet but it feels wonderful. The service was superb, I'm sure I will be using B&B again."
"Arrived very quickly. Well packaged and lovely quality towels. Thank you."
"I run and boutique bed and breakfast in Salcombe and have purchased bedding from Beaumont and Brown. The quality is superb and so is the service."
"This was an additional purchase to match previous bedding bought earlier this month with which we are delighted with As in all previous purchases over an eight YEAR span, products arrived at latest two days after purchase and of high standard"
Beaumont & Brown Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 78 reviews