Beaumont & Brown Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Beaumont & Brown Ltd
"The bedding feels lovely - haven't washed it yet. However the fitted sheet was very poor - little elastication to hold it on and too big - too long and too wide - I measured my bed and it is 6 foot x 6foot 6 inches which is a super king - doesn't fit!!!"
Hi Zara,

Thank you for your review. The cotton sheets have 3.5% shrinkage built in so they will be too big before they are washed. They will then shrink to fit perfectly.

Kind regards.
www.beaumontbrown.com
Emma Jane Woodcock
Verified Buyer
"Purchased two savoy pillows and I am delighted with the purchase."
Angela Richards
Verified Buyer
"Pillows and pillow protectors very good quality and helping with good, restful sleep."
Dave Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Great quality. Will likely order again"
Gillie Westwood
Verified Buyer
"I've just received the second set of grey cross duvet/pillow cases as I was so pleased with quality with the first lot. I've also got 2 sets of their towels which are fabulous."
Nathalie Joyce
Verified Buyer
"Very high quality,smart and elegant."
"I have bought pillow cases, sheets, duvet covers and bathrobes. I love the quality and feel of all the items I have purchased."
Philippa Graham-Palmer
Verified Buyer
"Have purchased sheets, towels, pillows and protectors all arrived promptly and look great but more importantly feel fantastic to use and everything is lasting well, still looking and feeling as they did when they were new after months of use and frequent washing."
Sheila Powell
Verified Buyer
"I love the quality of the sheets and pillowcases I purchased. Feels like sleeping in silk."
Maureen Lackey
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product Feels great to sleep in Very smooth High quality Would like another set but disappointed to see price had shot up !! Can you help here ?"
Kierin Brogan
Verified Buyer
"Quite simply the best bed sheets I’ve ever slept in. We slept in them for the first time in the hotel in the Cotswolds, they were so comfortable that we checked the label and ordered two sets as soon as we got home."
"Not opened yet but the silver grey is a lovely colour. The quality is usually very good so I'm sure these will not be an exception The delivery uber prompt Silver grey in towels hopefully soon"
Bridget George
Verified Buyer
"Recently bought some new bed linen, not yet used. But I have bought bed linen and towels from this company before when they were called BestBedLinen. Very happy with the quality and service."
"Excellent quality products and great prompt service."
"Good price and arrived rapidly"
Jamie BYROM
Verified Buyer
"I have just received my king size linen set ... your delivery is very quick ... bearing in mind you are in southern England and I’m here in Spain. The one thing I kinda have from every other delivery is notification that the package has been sent ( not a biggy but would be nice to know when they are to be delivered ) Ok now for the product ... it’s of real good quality cotton and feels wonderful so much so that I ordered a second set for a queen bed I have . Very happy with the order and will be ordering some towels in the future ... thank you"
"Very helpful staff and lovely linen and towels. Fast delivery too."
"The pillows are really nice, however I wish they were a bit softer. The ones I'd used in the hotel were softer than these pillows."
"The down-filled pillows are so soft and sumptuous. The delivery was excellent as they arrived exactly as promised. Will recommend to friends."
"Discovered these sheets during a stay at Hyatt in Ottawa, Canada. They are awesome. Ordered a set despite the understandably up there shipping charge to US. Great help from Arabella in customer service with help tracking our shipment and then some advice on how to adjust the size on the fitted sheet to meet US dimensions. Knew that was going to be an issue before we ordered them, but we like the sheets enough to go through that hassle. Hoping that some day B&B has enough US sales to make US sized sheets."
Beaumont & Brown Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 41 reviews