Beaumont & Brown Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beaumont & Brown Ltd
Read Beaumont & Brown Ltd Reviews
Bought pillows and love then as very comfy
I have purchased two bath sheets. But they are for a present so have not had the opportunity to make any comment about them.
double fitted and plain sheets quality appears to be of the highest standards cannot wait to sleep between them! Delivery was amazing.
Perfect soft towels Good weight
Lovely company, awesome products that I have used for ten years and are still just as good as they were day one. Buy cheap buy twice is definitely the mantra for bed linen and these are outstanding value for money.
Bought towels and bath mat as Christmas gifts. Feel good quality, excellent value, especially with Black Friday reduction. Service very prompt, well wrapped.
A great product but probably needs professional laundering. Pillow covers might be improved by having more robust zip down the side instead of across top.
Always brilliant and very speedy delivery
everything i have purchased has been excellent
Beautiful smooth fabric, a dream to sleep in and they wash beautifully too. These are a gift for my sister as she remarked on my lovely bed linen when staying with me. Service is impeccable - ordered on Monday, arrived on Tuesday!
Fantastic quality!
Love the products - duvets, pillows, linens and candles. I have come back again an again when I need anything.
Recently bought a bath robe it’s the best. Perfect luxury hotel quality. Also bought a full set of bedding a few years ago, it’s still as silky soft as the day I bought it. Best quality bedding ever, it’s worth every penny. Towels too! Definitely worth the investment. Happy sleeping ZZzzz
Sleeping under my duck down duvet, is the nearest thing to sleeping in a cloud, I love it.
Delighted - excellent quality
Excellent quality; friends and Airbnb guests always remark on it when staying.
Lovely thick snuggly velvety bathrobe. Washed like a dream but did loose a little colour so wash separately first time if you buy this colour.
Bath sheet is so soft. I 💕 it! Robe is a lighter weight for Spring looks great.
Really disappointed. I have had these pillows before and they were great but this pair have flattened really quickly, literally within a couple of weeks. I contacted Beaumont and Brown but they have failed to reply which is even more disappointing. I won't buy again.
This is my favourite place to buy bedding and towels. The quality is exceptional and the prices offer real value for money. I feel like I’m sleeping in real luxury, just as if I was in the most expensive hotel. Thank you Beaumont & Brown!
Beaumont & Brown Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 230 reviews