Beaumont & Brown Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beaumont & Brown Ltd
Read Beaumont & Brown Ltd Reviews
Very pleased with the quality of all Beaumont & Brown products.
Very good quality products, long wearing. You can tell they supply the hotel industry. Might be a little more expensive than other products, but well worth the extra investment. Delivered the product the next day by courier. Highly recomend
I am very disappointed with the bedlinen I ordered. It looks great but we find that it is not crisp and cool as advertised and I wonder if the thread count of 400 is not sufficient. I have other brands that manage to keep cool in use so sadly I cannot recommend your product.
Exquisite bed linen…..nothing more to say 😍
Prompt delivery
Absolutely love my new pillows however it does say ‘down surround’ which I assumed meant it had a separate compartment around the edge to keep the down in which it does not unless I was sent The wrong pillows. That being said I have slept a lot better since having them and the quality speaks for itself
Great quality. Best products and very efficient delivery
good product but of no use as a B2B supplier as they cant provide a VAT invoice, so we wont use them again
Excellent quality.I always purchases when the Cirencester branch was open, so I had no hesitation on ordering on line.
As always, luxury products delivered promptly. What’s there not to like about that?!
Bought 3 pillows and delighted with them. Have had a great nights sleep and wish I had known about you years ago.
These are the best bed linens in the world!
Your bedding is a very good quality and I am very pleased with it.
Promt delivery service, easy to launder, generous in size and fit and comfortable to sleep on. Colours are complementary too.
As always prompt delivery and great product
Double cord bedlinen: really lovely new duvet cover and Oxford king size pillow cases (together with king size pillow protectors). Lovely quality, as always from Beaumont & Brown, along with their usual speedy despatch.
Good quality product Very soft pillowcases
Absolutely love this bed linen and duvets. Pity they don’t do a shallower fitted sheet as bought the deeper one and tried to alter.
I was told how Beaumont & Brown sheets are a cut above the rest and now I have bought some I totally agree. They are so soft and luxurious, so pleased with my purchases.
B&B have been the source of bed linen & towels for both my rental & home for many years now. Fantastic quality, good value, great cheery efficient customer service & fast delivery. Why go anywhere else? Guests sleep on it or dry themselves on it and wax lyrical.
Beaumont & Brown Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 465 reviews