Beaumont & Brown Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Beaumont & Brown Ltd
Jamie BYROM
Verified Buyer
"I have just received my king size linen set ... your delivery is very quick ... bearing in mind you are in southern England and I’m here in Spain. The one thing I kinda have from every other delivery is notification that the package has been sent ( not a biggy but would be nice to know when they are to be delivered ) Ok now for the product ... it’s of real good quality cotton and feels wonderful so much so that I ordered a second set for a queen bed I have . Very happy with the order and will be ordering some towels in the future ... thank you"
"Very helpful staff and lovely linen and towels. Fast delivery too."
"The pillows are really nice, however I wish they were a bit softer. The ones I'd used in the hotel were softer than these pillows."
"The down-filled pillows are so soft and sumptuous. The delivery was excellent as they arrived exactly as promised. Will recommend to friends."
"Discovered these sheets during a stay at Hyatt in Ottawa, Canada. They are awesome. Ordered a set despite the understandably up there shipping charge to US. Great help from Arabella in customer service with help tracking our shipment and then some advice on how to adjust the size on the fitted sheet to meet US dimensions. Knew that was going to be an issue before we ordered them, but we like the sheets enough to go through that hassle. Hoping that some day B&B has enough US sales to make US sized sheets."
"Well manufactured out of lovely crisp cotton."
"These are very high quality sheets, pillowcases and duvet covers at a price that would make John Lewis blush"
Canty-Collins
Verified Buyer
"Great linen and service to match"
"We have purchased towels and fitted sheets and have been really pleased with the quality - the sheets are like sleeping on silk and they wash really well. The towels are really plush and feel luxurious."
"I bought two pillows because of my experience at Cliveden. They have exactly the same label but are flat and hard not at all like the sumptuously soft floaty pillows at Cliveden Disappointed"
"Good quality pillow."
"Sliding into a freshly made bed of beaumont and brown bedding is bliss. Soft and comfortable but durable enough to stand the test of time. Love the towels too."
"Very good service with excellent products highly recommend"
"Lovely quality bedding"
"This item which I purchased was initially unsuitable as my wife preferred a robe with a hood, it was returned and replaced without quibble. She is delighted with her new hooded gown. My wife has purchased many items of bed linen and bath towels over recent months and we are very pleased with B&Bs unrivalled quality. These products come highly recommend."
"Very good quality and you certainly get what you pay for."
"Great quality, excellent friendly "can do" service. Real value."
"I bought a super King set and 8 Savoy pillows. All gorgeous and wash like a dream. I have some that I bought 5 years ago and they are still my favourite set to make the bed with (no buttons to drop off and press studs to melt when ironed) and most comfortable to hop in to bed with!"
"Wonderfully soft towels and fabulous silky sheets. Very pleased with everything!"
"I discovered this company after sleeping in a bed at a boutique hotel, and thinking it was the most comfortable linen and duvets I had ever slept in, so I did some industrial espionage by photographing the labels and then traced them once I got home. As someone who is observed by bed linen, I am so happy to have made this discovery. Aside from the quality, the ties on the duvet covers are genius, no more buttons shed in the tumble dryer and so much prettier."
Beaumont & Brown Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 26 reviews