Bags of Freshness Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bags of Freshness

Tell us how Bags of Freshness made you happy

"the bags were not what i ordered, the bags i ordered were 20cm buy 32cm"
We don't sell 20cm x 32cm bags. You must have ordered by mistake
"Quality of bags has changed and now seem a lower quality, now dispatched by post and not courier, no response to emails, and no free roll as promised to compensate for damaged goods received in my previous order. A very poor service and I will be looking for an alternative source."
Hi Duncan. You haven't actually ordered any bags, only rolls, and although the material appears to be thinner, it is actually a new film that is stronger. We despatched your goods via Royal Mail as you complained about courier last time!
"I have purchased many times from you and this last lot of bags seem to be of a lesser quality and certainly the way in which they were delivered has certainly dropped."
Hi Martin, we have 2 purchases from you on record, one from 2013 and one from last month, both for rolls. We despatch all goods within 24hrs, 95% the same day. Im not sure how to comment on how they were delivered without more detail?
"My records show that I have not purchased from you???????????? So how did you get my email???????? Response needed"
Hi, you have purchased from our Ebay store. That is how we have your email address. Thanks
"I did a bid on eBay for one of there vacuum sealer and when it came it was faulty they took it back when I tried to bid again they band me because I tried to get the next one cheaper, so I don't bother with this seller no more."
You bought a sealer on Ebay, and the sealer when delivered was faulty, so we offered to replace this. You said you did not want a replacement but refund, because you had seen these going cheaper on Ebay than you paid. When we received the sealer it worked fine, so it was just your way of trying to get another cheaper sealer! Thats why we removed your bids!
"OK ...I give up....WHAT have I purchased that qualifies for the title in "Reviews.co.uk"...Bags of Freshness. Sometimes we are too clever for our own good!!"
Cheapest Textured Vacuum Food Sealer Rolls on Ebay - Choose amount - from £5.95