Bags of Freshness Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bags of Freshness

Tell us how Bags of Freshness made you happy

"Great service, fast delivery, sensible prices, particularly when buying larger quantities. Thats how businesses should work - and this one does."
"Good quality good price and delivery was on time"
"Arrived on time,good quality,good price"
"I've been using these bags for a little over 6 months now and I'm very happy with them. The bags are more reliable than the rolls. Because they're stored flat they're not susceptible to creasing which can causing the seal to fail."
"I have tried other non Foodsaver rolls in the past and always been disappointed, I thought I would give these a try as others had rated them highly. I am pleased to say I am converted! Really nice thickness to the rolls which feels even better than the Foodsaver and is often the problem with these cheaper rolls, excellent price with first class delivery from Bags of freshness, very pleased customer, thanks guys 🙏"
"Just what I wanted"
"Excellent product. Excellent value for money. Will use again."
"Quick and efficient delivery of a standard vac bag, will use again when I need some more"
"Excellent in all aspects"
"Great value sealer bags on a roll, multi layered for strength. Great for food storage and microwave safe. Always delivered quickly. I would recommend to everyone."
"Excellent price , product, communication, delivery. What more do you want!!!!! will definitely use again."
"This is the 2nd time that I have ordered these bags, they are just right for what I need. The service that I received was first rate, I ordered them on a Thursday afternoon and they arrived 10am on the Saturday. Thanks for your brilliant service."
"I have been purchasing your bags for many years, so am very pleased with the products. Love the fact I can purchase them in 100s"
"Good bags at good price. Excellent customer service on phone query."
"order was delivered promptly . product high standard, over all very pleased with B.O.F. Allen"
"I have already submitted a review and you have published it. VG Anderson"
"Been using these for several years now and would not be without them in my kitchen. Enables me to buy in larger quantities and save money on perishables bill."
"Bought my first vacuum sealer and bags from this site many years ago and continued using them. I’ve never had any problems with there products or delivery so a very happy customer. Recommended."
"i have been using these bags for 3 years now and find the quality is very good i have bought other makes to use in my sealer but have found they are not as good in fact some didnt even seal at all"
"These vacuum rolls are great, food takes up less room in the freezer., so you can get more in, goody."
Bags of Freshness is rated 4.86 based on 575 reviews