Bags of Freshness Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bags of Freshness

Tell us how Bags of Freshness made you happy

"Paid for next working day delivery and didn’t get it till 3 days working days later"
Hi, your order was placed on Friday 8th June. Our website had a notice saying we were closed for this day, so your order did not get dispatched until the following Monday. Royal Mail attempted delivery on Tuesday, but you were not at home, so they left a card, and you collected Wednesday.
"Good quality although not as good as the sous vide bags that they used to sell. Approximately 5% of the last two batches I have purchase fail to vacuum."
"My order arrived in a timely manner, ButI have yet to use them!"
"It didn't. My fault, I suppose. I mis-read the ad and thought I was buying a complete wine saver kit, but found I had bought only one part and was missing the air extractor part."
"Products are good, only had a brief chance to test but looks good so far. My problem lies with the website purchase. Something happened at time of purchase with PayPal and I was not sure the transaction had gone through, I did not receive an email of confirmation of the sale. All that I saw, or did not see, led me to believe the sale had not completed. To this end I was planning on ordering again 3 days later - all until my products (from the original order) arrived that day and payment showed, but still no email confirmation."
"How can you review something before it has even been sent?"
Bags of Freshness is rated 4.86 based on 575 reviews