Bags of Freshness Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bags of Freshness

How would you rate Bags of Freshness ?

"Excellent service"
Sue Clapson
Verified Buyer
"excellent sevice as always"
Dorian Muller
Verified Buyer
"Good quality and delivered in good time. Very happy"
Sue Clapson
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering, delivered quickly will definitely use you again. Thank you"
Albert Swabey
Verified Buyer
"been having these rolls to put are peas and beans in that I grow to freeze plus any meat I can get hold of been having them for a few years now and always of good standard"
Allen Frost
Verified Buyer
"fantastic service good quality product, reasonably priced"
"I can make my garden produce last longer with these great vacuumable rolls and bags. Very happy!"
Anne Johnston
Verified Buyer
"Excellent I am more than pleased with the bags and the rolls, the quality is really good"
"Dealt with in a prompt and pleasant manor. Thank you."
"A friend who bought the bags was very pleased with the quality and speedy delivery. Well done"
William Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Problem free purchase & prompt delivery."
Nathaniel Holder
Verified Buyer
"Paid for next working day delivery and didn’t get it till 3 days working days later"
Hi, your order was placed on Friday 8th June. Our website had a notice saying we were closed for this day, so your order did not get dispatched until the following Monday. Royal Mail attempted delivery on Tuesday, but you were not at home, so they left a card, and you collected Wednesday.
Laurence Ellis
Verified Buyer
"Placed order pm Wednesday arrived pm Thursday excellent service. Pity other companies didn’t do the same. Well done I recommend you to anybody wanting foodsave bags. Oh! And the price was good. Regards Taffy59"
"Good quality although not as good as the sous vide bags that they used to sell. Approximately 5% of the last two batches I have purchase fail to vacuum."
Dennis Stewart
Verified Buyer
"have used for a couple of years always quick and efficient delivery and great products a pleasure to trade with"
"Quality bags at a fair price"
"Always arrive promptly and excellent value for money."
"Quality bags do not hesitate just buy , they are brilliant."
Daphne Harlock
Verified Buyer
"I was amazed at the very fast response to my order which came the next day! The bags are exactly what I wanted and are good for both vacuum packing and keeping food in the freezer. Will definitely buy again."
Elizabeth Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Good website. Great value for money on products. Postage a little expensive for 1 item but I will place a bigger order next time."
Bags of Freshness is rated 4.85 based on 516 reviews