Bags of Freshness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bags of Freshness
Read Bags of Freshness Reviews

support@bagsoffreshness.co.uk

Tell us how Bags of Freshness made you happy
I have used bags from this company before. They were well packed and arrived promptly. The bags are of a good quality and wouldn’t hesitate recommending these to others.
Have added the company to my website favourite list for buying more when needed. Good quality bags and being on a roll makes them easier to use on my machine.
Good to deal with prompt service. I have had great products from them. Would recommend them 👍
Excellent service many thanks
Quick and reasonably priced
Very impressed with this company, items matching the prices of those on alternative site and free delivery. Items arrived two days after I had ordered them with trackable , transparent information throughout. Good quality bags hygienically wrapped. Many thanks
The site offers a good selection of vacuum sealer products at prices better than most other popular sites. The vacuum bags are top quality, and delivery was prompt via recorded delivery. I have used Bags of Freshness on 3 occasions now, and have been equally happy each time.
This was my first time purchasing from Bags of Freshness and I was impressed by their website communication and very prompt delivery. The price of my purchases was also very good. I will but from them again
Brilliant products, excellent service and super quick delivery. Have used these bags for many years and the best of quality.
A very easy website to use. Good variety of products which are reasonably prices and excellent delivery service.
would like to be able too order 2o cm x40 cm bags aswell.
I didn't order anything, got notification of someone else's order, told BOF by mail, they sorted it out. End of story.
Sensible price. Kept informed and delivered as expected
Great product very reliable 👍🏼
Quick delivery and the vacuum bags are good quality and value . Been using them for years with my foodsaver vacuum sealer
Quick delivery perfect
Very good service.
Repeat order. Delivery and products first class both times
This is already my second order. I am using these bags with my FoodSaver machine with fantastic results! The price is great as well!
I have been using Bags of Freshness rolls to seal anything I need to keep fresh in the fridge or freezer for a long while. I have found that shopping direct with Bags of Freshness rather than through a third party the most enjoyable way to source their products. Their prices are extremely competitive and delivery is free. I generally receive my items within 2 days of ordering and their carrier advises a time window that delivery will take place. The quality of Bags of Freshness products I excellent and allows storage to Coker if Souse Vie is one of your desired cooking methods. I have not found a more helpful competitive and quality supplier anywhere.
Bags of Freshness is rated 4.86 based on 800 reviews