Bags of Freshness Reviews

Read Bags of Freshness Reviews

support@bagsoffreshness.co.uk

Tell us how Bags of Freshness made you happy
Very good service.
Repeat order. Delivery and products first class both times
This is already my second order. I am using these bags with my FoodSaver machine with fantastic results! The price is great as well!
I have been using Bags of Freshness rolls to seal anything I need to keep fresh in the fridge or freezer for a long while. I have found that shopping direct with Bags of Freshness rather than through a third party the most enjoyable way to source their products. Their prices are extremely competitive and delivery is free. I generally receive my items within 2 days of ordering and their carrier advises a time window that delivery will take place. The quality of Bags of Freshness products I excellent and allows storage to Coker if Souse Vie is one of your desired cooking methods. I have not found a more helpful competitive and quality supplier anywhere.
Arrived next day well packed. Good strong bags
Have not used it yet but know it is just what I have been searching for thank you
EXCELLANT SERVICE
Excellent product. Great service. Fast delivery. Good price.
Prompt delivery ,the quality of the product is very good. I have an ancient bag sealer ,bags arrived yesterday and today I have packed home made soups for the freezer.I chose the 20x30cm and this size is perfect for portions of food or soups.100 bags should keep me going for a while. I will definitely order again from this company
Great service. The vacuum rolls bought in bulk are good value.
What can I say? they are great vacuum bags - used them for years
Prompt delivery of good quality product.
Will definitely back to purchase more accessories and canister. Very impressed with sealer. Brilliant service
I ordered vacuum pack rolls on Friday and had them on Monday. Very impressed. Haven't used the product yet but looks good. Will certainly order again.
Bought the bags and feel fresh. Everything I hoped for.
Good quality
Great service. Ordered Sunday night - delivered Wednesday morning.
I have have been using the bags of freshness products for a while now and cannot praise them high enough for their quality, delivery speed and reliability.
Very fast delivery. thank you very much
First time buyer, pleased with product, packaging and delvery time. Happy customer
Bags of Freshness is rated 4.86 based on 784 reviews