Bags of Freshness Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bags of Freshness

support@bagsoffreshness.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how Bags of Freshness made you happy

"Ordered 1day received 4days later a good company to deal with would certainly use again as I have before ,welldonebags oh freshness"
"Speedy and excellent service. Prices very competitive. The little vac packing machine is quick and easy to operate too."
"Excellent product much cheaper than anywhere else I have seen, and the delivery is within 48 hours"
"Does the job quick clean and easy"
"freezer rolls work well with my machine ,they are great value for money.will buy from here again"
"Excellent service arrived on time"
"HOO RAY here’s a company who have got it all right. A product (vacuum bags) that is equal to the best (or the dearest) and delivered quickly and packed properly. I have no reservations about recommending them to anyone. You also get them at a price to make your wallet 🎡 sing. Thank you 😊"
"Excellent value"
"Equally as good as expensive type."
"I used these bags to package fresh hops from my garden. Good quality and worked well in my Andrew James sealer. Delivey was quick."
"Very quick delivery thanks"
"The order comes on time and the product suits our system"
"The bag size we order is perfect for what we pack. You always provide a quick service. Thank you"
"Delivery good and very happy with the bags. Will definitely use again."
"I have purchased these bags before from the sealer manufacturer and they are so expensive. but Bags Of Freshness have a great range at very reasonable prices."
"Excellent service, thank you. Delivered promptly and goods at a great price."
"Great delivery good product does what is says on the tin many thanks"
"Bought to see if they would work with my machine. They do, perfectly and are cheap as chips to boot. The bags are much better than the endless roll I was using previously. Will be ordering different sizes shortly."
"excellent service as usual and very good products."
"Placed my order for vacuum seal bags, based on the price against others. Wasn't in any rush for them but they arrived very quickly indeed. Happy to recommend and will use again."
Bags of Freshness is rated 4.87 based on 625 reviews