Bags of Freshness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bags of Freshness
Read Bags of Freshness Reviews

support@bagsoffreshness.co.uk

Tell us how Bags of Freshness made you happy
High quality products, excellent service. Order arrived quickly with good communication from the supplier.
Great value and quality.will use again
Good value used them on the vacuum machine without any problem and would definitely buy them again.
A good service as usual, sent the next day. Thank you
Could not fault the service, delivery was as predicted on time !
Great service, realistic prices and a good range. I won’t use any other suppliers.
Good bags, good service.
Seem as thick and strong as the more expensive bags I was buying from Foodsaver. More sizes too. I just used a few of them but haven’t had chance to see how they do. I bought bags in the future than came apart after a little while on the freezers. So will report back in a while. They look good, feel good and are a very good price.
Items as described and arrived in good time. Yet to use to evaluate the quality
good sizes good quality will buy again.
Quick service, good products. I'd recommend them to anyone.
Excellent all round service, it’s hard to see how your service and products could be improved.
Both the quality and the quantity were very good value
Pain free ordering but would have liked a confirmation e-mail. Goods arrived in a reasonable time.
I have used Bags Of Freshness a fair bit over many years. They are still as good as ever. Easy ordering, reasonable prices and good delivery. Recommended.
Excellent service and a very good product.
Excellent quality and they worked well in my vacuum machine. A good buy for the money and quality.
I recently needed some vacuuming rolls, and was trying to remember where I used to buy from, when I used to make sausages and cured meats, and do smoking etc. Then I remembered Bags Of Freshness. So I found their site and ordered what I needed. The service is as good as it’s always been. Reasonable prices, easy ordering and good delivery. Definitely recommended. Thanks very much
Easy to order and quite easy to find what I required on the site. Didn’t receive the order confirmation by e-mail only the points earned. However goods arrived in a reasonable timeframe just left in the dark until notified by Royal Mail that they had my parcel. Satisfied non the less.
Good quality product, seals well, feels robust !
Bags of Freshness is rated 4.87 based on 682 reviews