Bags of Freshness Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bags of Freshness

support@bagsoffreshness.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how Bags of Freshness made you happy

"Excellent in all aspects"
"Great value sealer bags on a roll, multi layered for strength. Great for food storage and microwave safe. Always delivered quickly. I would recommend to everyone."
"Excellent price , product, communication, delivery. What more do you want!!!!! will definitely use again."
"This is the 2nd time that I have ordered these bags, they are just right for what I need. The service that I received was first rate, I ordered them on a Thursday afternoon and they arrived 10am on the Saturday. Thanks for your brilliant service."
"I have been purchasing your bags for many years, so am very pleased with the products. Love the fact I can purchase them in 100s"
"Good bags at good price. Excellent customer service on phone query."
"order was delivered promptly . product high standard, over all very pleased with B.O.F. Allen"
"I have already submitted a review and you have published it. VG Anderson"
"Been using these for several years now and would not be without them in my kitchen. Enables me to buy in larger quantities and save money on perishables bill."
"Bought my first vacuum sealer and bags from this site many years ago and continued using them. I’ve never had any problems with there products or delivery so a very happy customer. Recommended."
"i have been using these bags for 3 years now and find the quality is very good i have bought other makes to use in my sealer but have found they are not as good in fact some didnt even seal at all"
"Haven't used yet but feel good. Prompt service"
"These vacuum rolls are great, food takes up less room in the freezer., so you can get more in, goody."
"I love these rolls of vacuum bag they are brilliant."
"Excellent price, goods and delivery. Will use again. Many thanks"
"These vacuum sealable bags are equal to those from the sealer machine manufacturer, only at a quarter of the cost. bags of freshness always dispatch immediately and delivery is within a couple of days after the order is placed. I have been buying from bags of freshness for the past 5 years.Thanks bags of freshness for constant quality service. Dave Salmon."
"1st class service goods delivered bang on time would use again thankyou for your 1st class attention"
"The vacuum bag rolls arrived promptly and are slightly thicker than the ones that came with my machine so I assume are better quality;."
"Have ordered from others in the past but found that the quantity was not great but the bags from this company are far superior very pleased"
"Great quality products and speedy delivery. I would highly recommend this company."
Bags of Freshness is rated 4.87 based on 627 reviews