B & S Roofing Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend B & S Roofing

Tell us how B & S Roofing made you happy

Telephone
"We recently had a watermark appear on our upstairs ceiling which was caused by a roof leak. From the moment I spoke to Steve through to his team assessing and repairing the damage I have been utterly delighted. Very polite, courteous and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone as they have been superb throughout."
"This is the second time we have used B&S roofing and yet again we were really pleased with them. Steve is always very polite and professional . We rang him at the weekend and left him a message not expecting a call back until Monday. Steve rang back within a very short time of us leaving the message and came to look at our problem flat roof within a couple of days. He gave us a fair quote and his team have been today to do the job. All of the team are friendly and polite and did not leave any mess. We would not hesitate to recommend B&S Roofing."
"Steve gave us a prompt good quote for replacement of all our flat roofs. At our convenience the team arrived last Monday to do the job. Dean and Colby were brilliant in every respect : very efficient, careful, thoughtful, friendly etc. etc. We cannot praise them highly enough. If you want a good job doing then call B & S."
"Gave a quote for a guttering/roof repair promptly and did the work only 2 days later - very pleased"
"The installation team did a great job. Nice lads too, really polite and friendly and kept everything tidy throughout. Really pleased with the result."
"B & S recently replaced the roof of our Victorian property in West Bridgford. Whilst this company clearly know what they are doing a number of things happened during the work which has unfortunately lead to this feedback. Whilst I could overlook some of the minor clean up issues a couple of more serious incidents occurred. 1. The scaffolding was removed at the end of the job which resulted in around 60 broken tiles on our kitchen extension. The scaffold company left knowing of the damage and never said a thing. Once we were aware Steve did promptly send out someone to remedy but even then we had to call them out twice because there were nails all over the roof and debris. 2. I could have even forgiven the above despite the inconvenience but today my wife opened the door to our loft and was hit by large slates and debris. Fortunately she is more bumped than bruised. Dust also billowed down our stairs and our house is now caked in dust. This is simply unacceptable. Our boiler and water tanks are in that area and I will now have to ensure they have not been compromised. The roof does look good from the outside and more by luck than anything my wife wasn't badly injured. Hopefully a one off situation but not one we should have to deal with."
"Very prompt and professional service. The team carried out the job quickly and left everything clean and tidy."
"Very impressed with the service from B&S. They arrive on time and work hard. They are friendly and reliable and keep you fully informed about the progress. We would have no hesitation in using them again."
"When we could see sunlight through our roof we knew we needed to get it sorted! Fantastic job done by B&S roofing to lift off all the tiles and then rebed on fresh mortar. All done in a day whilst we were at work, rubbish cleared and problem solved. Thanks so much."
"I've used B & S before on a re roof, I was very happy with that job and the completed work. They have just finished a ridge replacement and pointing on another property of mine. Completely satisfied with that. In both cases Steve gave good clear advice. I will be using them again."
"Prompt, reliable courteous. If they needed to go out and get supplies notified me how long they would be out and apologised for being a few minutes later than expected. Highly recommended."
"Came out and gave us a competitive quote to repair our garage roof and explained in detail what needed to be done. After arranging a day to come and do the work they arrived early in the morning, were polite, friendly and professional and completed the job in good time to an exceptional standard, leaving the area clean and tidy. We would have no hesitation in recommending B&S Roofing and will definitely use them again for any future needs."
"Never showed up on the day my roof repair was scheduled for, not a single phone call or email to let me know."
Hello "Anonymous", B & S Roofing as a company has never and nor will they ever not turn up for a scheduled job. We believe you may have mixed us up with another company as that could be the only explanation for what's happened. Feel free to call us on 0115 971 7705, or email us at info@bsroofingnottingham.co.uk if you would like to discuss this further. Regards B & S Roofing.
"Prompt, communicative and polite. A pleasure to deal with and made an excellent job of my new kitchen flat roof extension roof. Would highly recommend."
"recently had some ridge tiles blow off on a tall and old building. The service from B & S was excellent, the repairs were done promptly and the team were polite and thorough. Would strongly recommend."
"Great communication and very competitive. Steve and his team were prompt and very friendly, hardworking and polite. Turned up first thing in the morning as promised and finished the job very quickly without cutting corners. Would thoroughly recommend to others"
"Very professional as always. Agree a time promptly, do a thorough job, and leave no mess! Excellent in my experience."
"Steve was brilliant, he kept me updated with every step of the process- as we are located away from the property this was a key point for us. He was able to attend to the property and quote for the works within two days of inquiring. Steve was even able to send photos of the completed work, to reassure me that everything had been completed."
"After obtaining a handful of quotes all within a very similar price range, this was the only company that actually explained in detail the work required, how it would be carried out and answered our many questions. We are very impressed with the professionalism of all staff involved in fitting our new roof and the project overall. The team we’re diligent, punctual and worked in all weathers. We’re most happy with the finished result and we would definitely recommend B&S!"
"Brian, Steve and the team did a wonderful job re-tiling our Victorian terrace roof ; 4 years after the job it's still great. When we had a problem with the gutters they came back to sort it out promptly. They are reliable, and good blokes!"
B & S Roofing is rated 4.88 based on 93 reviews