B & S Roofing Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend B & S Roofing

How would you rate B & S Roofing ?

"Very impressed with the service from B&S. They arrive on time and work hard. They are friendly and reliable and keep you fully informed about the progress. We would have no hesitation in using them again."
"When we could see sunlight through our roof we knew we needed to get it sorted! Fantastic job done by B&S roofing to lift off all the tiles and then rebed on fresh mortar. All done in a day whilst we were at work, rubbish cleared and problem solved. Thanks so much."
"I've used B & S before on a re roof, I was very happy with that job and the completed work. They have just finished a ridge replacement and pointing on another property of mine. Completely satisfied with that. In both cases Steve gave good clear advice. I will be using them again."
"Prompt, reliable courteous. If they needed to go out and get supplies notified me how long they would be out and apologised for being a few minutes later than expected. Highly recommended."
"Came out and gave us a competitive quote to repair our garage roof and explained in detail what needed to be done. After arranging a day to come and do the work they arrived early in the morning, were polite, friendly and professional and completed the job in good time to an exceptional standard, leaving the area clean and tidy. We would have no hesitation in recommending B&S Roofing and will definitely use them again for any future needs."
"Never showed up on the day my roof repair was scheduled for, not a single phone call or email to let me know."
Hello "Anonymous", B & S Roofing as a company has never and nor will they ever not turn up for a scheduled job. We believe you may have mixed us up with another company as that could be the only explanation for what's happened. Feel free to call us on 0115 971 7705, or email us at info@bsroofingnottingham.co.uk if you would like to discuss this further. Regards B & S Roofing.
"Prompt, communicative and polite. A pleasure to deal with and made an excellent job of my new kitchen flat roof extension roof. Would highly recommend."
"recently had some ridge tiles blow off on a tall and old building. The service from B & S was excellent, the repairs were done promptly and the team were polite and thorough. Would strongly recommend."
"Great communication and very competitive. Steve and his team were prompt and very friendly, hardworking and polite. Turned up first thing in the morning as promised and finished the job very quickly without cutting corners. Would thoroughly recommend to others"
Robert Gilbert
Verified Reviewer
"Very professional as always. Agree a time promptly, do a thorough job, and leave no mess! Excellent in my experience."
Rebecca- HLM Property Management
Verified Reviewer
"Steve was brilliant, he kept me updated with every step of the process- as we are located away from the property this was a key point for us. He was able to attend to the property and quote for the works within two days of inquiring. Steve was even able to send photos of the completed work, to reassure me that everything had been completed."
"After obtaining a handful of quotes all within a very similar price range, this was the only company that actually explained in detail the work required, how it would be carried out and answered our many questions. We are very impressed with the professionalism of all staff involved in fitting our new roof and the project overall. The team we’re diligent, punctual and worked in all weathers. We’re most happy with the finished result and we would definitely recommend B&S!"
"Brian, Steve and the team did a wonderful job re-tiling our Victorian terrace roof ; 4 years after the job it's still great. When we had a problem with the gutters they came back to sort it out promptly. They are reliable, and good blokes!"
"Great firm. Arrived on time, friendly staff, great job. Would definitely recommend them."
Richard Elenor
Verified Reviewer
"I called for emergency roof repair, their response was super fast - a very polite guy turned up only 2 hours later and competed the work quickly and efficiently. What I liked the most was that they did what they said they would do, when they said and that’s exactly what I wanted. The are a team that can be trusted and relied upon. Many thanks."
"Very professional service, did what they said they would when they said they would; the nature of the job meant they encountered quite a few problems on the way, requiring a lot of extra time and effort on their part, but they still stuck to the originally quoted price. Whenever I had a question or a query they were prompt and friendly in their response. Very pleased with the end result, which looks even better than what I had in mind at the outset."
Mr Lupton. Beeston Notts.
Verified Reviewer
"Arrived on time work done to excellent standard. had plenty of rain to test the roof no problems. Will us again any time and recommend to anyone. Site left clean and tidy very friendly staff."
"Great job and very easy job I do business with Steve Parr"
Alex Tropiec
Verified Reviewer
"""Great service, prompt & efficient. Work completed to a high standard. Would definitely use this company again"
Dr. Andrea Beckmann
Verified Buyer
""During the summer I needed to get a new roof window fitted and as it was often raining I was keen to get it done quickly. B and S Roofing were very efficient, very friendly and I am happy to recommend Steve and his team.""
B & S Roofing is rated 4.91 based on 86 reviews