B & S Roofing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend B & S Roofing

How would you rate B & S Roofing?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Brian, Steve and the team did a wonderful job re-tiling our Victorian terrace roof ; 4 years after the job it's still great. When we had a problem with the gutters they came back to sort it out promptly. They are reliable, and good blokes!"
"Great firm. Arrived on time, friendly staff, great job. Would definitely recommend them."
Richard Elenor
Verified Reviewer
"I called for emergency roof repair, their response was super fast - a very polite guy turned up only 2 hours later and competed the work quickly and efficiently. What I liked the most was that they did what they said they would do, when they said and that’s exactly what I wanted. The are a team that can be trusted and relied upon. Many thanks."
"Very professional service, did what they said they would when they said they would; the nature of the job meant they encountered quite a few problems on the way, requiring a lot of extra time and effort on their part, but they still stuck to the originally quoted price. Whenever I had a question or a query they were prompt and friendly in their response. Very pleased with the end result, which looks even better than what I had in mind at the outset."
Mr Lupton. Beeston Notts.
Verified Reviewer
"Arrived on time work done to excellent standard. had plenty of rain to test the roof no problems. Will us again any time and recommend to anyone. Site left clean and tidy very friendly staff."
"Great job and very easy job I do business with Steve Parr"
Alex Tropiec
Verified Reviewer
"""Great service, prompt & efficient. Work completed to a high standard. Would definitely use this company again"
Dr. Andrea Beckmann
Verified Buyer
""During the summer I needed to get a new roof window fitted and as it was often raining I was keen to get it done quickly. B and S Roofing were very efficient, very friendly and I am happy to recommend Steve and his team.""
Louise Angell
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service every time. Friendly, quick to resolve problems and very well priced. I've had roofers in the past but B&S have always done the best job and I wouldn't use anyone else. Completely trustworthy. A great service."
Yvonne Mc Bride
Verified Reviewer
"I was given a verbal quote for a new flat roof,followed very quickly by a written quotation and an early date for completion of the work.The team arrived on time and worked really hard to get the roof watertight ahead of forecast rain.The work was neat and the old roofing material and mess were cleared away very efficiently. All the team were friendly and kept me informed as to what they were doing which was really helpful."
Scott Knighton
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant, quick to quote,quick response to get the job done. All the lads are so nice, sourced green slate, removed concrete tiles and fitted my new roof in record time. Cant recommend enough, brilliant job, thanks very much, Scott."
"Steve was really helpful and got a quote to me very quickly. They were very accommodating with getting the work done straight away. Can not recommend enough."
"Brilliant service"
"Workmanship was amazing, the guys that mended our flat roof and flashings were very polite, professional and made a real effort to keep everything contained and mess to a minimum. All work to budget and ahead of time. Recommend them highly."
"the two workmen who turned up to reset all our ridge tiles where very polite and friendly, they did a very neat and tidy job of our roof, all the debris was cleared up after the work was done, very happy and would recommend to family and friends your company should they require any roofing work or repairs"
"In the recent storm (23rd Feb) the 80mph blew half a felted pitched roof off my house. I found B and S roofing on google and called Steve. He managed to quote over the phone from photos of the damage and have two guys on site the next day to re-roof the property. I was extremely impressed by his prompt response and quality of work. I would strongly recommend them and use them again. Tim Bradley Thurgarton"
"The third time I've used them and as always an excellent job. would highly recommend them to anyone and will keep going back to them."
"We have used B&S Roofing several times now for flat roofing, main roof, chimney repairs and maintenance, they are a brilliant team, always get the job done, very competitive prices and they have always been polite throughout the work and cleaned up everything once finished. I would recommend to any of my friends needing any aspect of roofwork completing."
"I've now used B&S 3 times, from replacing several tiles after the recent Storm Doris, through re-pointing of a ridge, to installing a dragon finial. Not been disappointed on any of the visits, B&S always get the job done quickly and efficiently and charge the right prices too. I was astounded by the initial response times also, I've had to wait weeks in the past for other roofers to even come and do a quote. Very happy, you are my first port of call for any roofing issues. Thanks."
"We have used B and S roofing several times, most recently after storm Doris. Always quick and efficient service at competitive rates."
B & S Roofing is rated 4.95 based on 74 reviews