B & S Roofing Reviews

Based on 179 reviews
Read B & S Roofing Reviews

bsroofing@icloud.com

Tell us how B & S Roofing made you happy
Avoid it. They take your money, don’t fix the problem and then don’t reply your emails or phone calls. The damp wall on my son’s room is not solved at all. They charged me around £1700 and did not solve the problem and when they got the money they don’t reply emails or phone calls
Prompt attention, works with professional scaffolders, and an excellent job. Would definitely recommend to others
Not for the first time, when we needed them after storm damage, a temporary repair was very quickly carried out. The more extensive work found to be needed was well done later. Highly recommended!
I needed an emergency temporary repair after felt was torn off my dormer windows roof and then water got in knocking my electric out. Came out within an hour, assessed repair and carried out temporary solution after getting required materials. All done within a few hours, and the lads were very professional and friendly. I hope to use B&S for the full repair on insurance claim as their customer service is one of the best I have experienced.
B&S were the only company that did what they said they would. Price quoted was what was invoiced. Happy with work completed. Would definitely use again. Thank you
We have called them to fix flashing around our new extension. The previous contractor done absolutely horrendous job leaving us with leaking roof. Boys came on time on specific date and done absolutely fantastic job. They were very professional and relatively quiet. No mess left and explained us everything at the end of the job. We have also received a damage report caused by the previous contractor.
B&S roofing we’re the 4th roofing company we had and I finally found a roofer who has been honest, offered decent pricing, communicated quickly and fixed the issue within 2 weeks of initial contact. I felt at all times that they were very knowledgeable and professional. They fixed the leak and identified some additional work that would be advisable to fix as it may cause issues in the future. A good trades company that is hard to find nowadays! Thank you and we’ll have you back.
We employed b & s roofing to re roof the south side of our house. They turned up on time and did what they could as another company held things up due to not sending the required items. The job was finished and an excellent job was done. All in all a very friendly team of workers and I would definitely recommend them. We are just awaiting the removal of the scaffolding that’s all.
We had a leak in the roof, B&S was the second place I called to discuss options, they came out within around 3 hours to look at the issue. Resolved really quickly - he took one look at the leak inside and immediately got his ladder, up to the roof, found the problem, sorted it there and then in under an hour. Really fast service, much appreciated.
B & S Roofing replaced the leaking valleys on our roof. Steve Morley came to assess the problem and supplied a quotation promptly, and the work was carried out when agreed. We are very pleased with the work, and the friendly and tidy service. I believe their price to be competitive. Steve kept us well-informed and replied promptly to queries. I would definitely recommend B & S Roofing.
I had a Velux solar window fitted. Excellent communication from start to finish. The fitter was very friendly and did a fantastic job. He left our property as he found it. Great service received and would definitely recommend B&S Roofing.
We needed various work carrying out to our roof and chimney stack. Internet searching for good and reliable trades people is a lottery, but on this occasion we got lucky with B&S Roofing. Communications with Steve Morley of B&S were excellent. His pricing seemed fair and they did the work on the specified date to a high standard.
The two roofers were very professional. Our roof repair was carried out to a very high standard. They left everywhere very clean and tidy. I would highly recommend them.
B&S Roofing completed our job very efficiently, on time and budget even after we pushed for them to get the scaffolding down earlier than expected (which they did) . Various teams worked on site diligently and managed to push it through. Minor additional works were undertaken where necessary without price variation. Quite naturally there was some mess generated and one evening when they were rushed a team left without sweeping up. We lodged a complaint which was accepted, apologised for and acted upon. Subsequent evenings the cleaning was much better than might be expected. I would recommend B&S Roofing to anyone.
Excellent service from B&s Roofing. They did exactly what they said they would do and exactly when they said they were going to do it. They assesd the job beforehand and gave me a quote. Communication with B&S was excellent. Wouldn't hesitate in useing B&S again or recommending them to others
A great job done installing a new loft velux window. All finished on time all mess cleared. I definatly recommend B&S Roofing based on this job. We'll done and thanks!
Very efficient and polite service. Work completed soon after costs agreed, and the 10 year guarantee gives peace of mind.
Having struggled to find a roofing company to come and give us a quote for a roof, we received a recommendation for B&S from one of our neighbours. After an initial site review and quotation, we organised B&S to come and do a full re-tiling of our roof. The service has been excellent from start to finish. All of the staff who were part of the job (there were six or seven on some days!) were professional and courteous. We would very happily use them again in the future for any roofing requirements and recommend them without hesitation.
B&S have just replaced a 30 year old Velux window. The team were very professional and competent and also very careful as they had to negotiate a model railway layout just underneath the window. The whole replacement was completed without fuss and without damage to the railway! They came and cleared away the old window the following day. I would have no hesitation in using them again.
Brilliant … we’ve just had new roof , insulation, flat roof , chimneys pointed and are very pleased with the whole job , all the lads were amazing , polite , hardworking, we would definitely recommend to anyone… from start to finish very professional and got the job done to a high standard 🤩
B & S Roofing is rated 4.88 based on 179 reviews