B & S Roofing Reviews

of reviewers recommend B & S Roofing
Read B & S Roofing Reviews

bsroofing@msn.com

Tell us how B & S Roofing made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
This is the second time we have used B&S roofing and yet again we were really pleased with them. Steve is always very polite and professional . We rang him at the weekend and left him a message not expecting a call back until Monday. Steve rang back within a very short time of us leaving the message and came to look at our problem flat roof within a couple of days. He gave us a fair quote and his team have been today to do the job. All of the team are friendly and polite and did not leave any mess. We would not hesitate to recommend B&S Roofing.
A man from this excellent company stopped to help me when my car was stuck, after 2 hours and getting his van stuck as well we were all free and covered in mud. Unfortunately I didn't catch his name but he is an amazing asset to your company and its great to see someone who will help others. Can't recommend this company enough because of this. If we ever meet again I'll be sure to buy you the John smiths you like!
We got a quote for some roofing work from another company. They tried to tell us we needed the whole roof doing. Steve came and was much clearer about what we needed and gave a much more reasonable quote. The work happened quickly and it was all done in a day. During the work there were a couple of minor issues, and when they were identified they were quickly and positively resolved. I am very glad I found B&S Roofing and I will be using them again for any other work - as well as recommending them to people I know.
A very competitive quote and the work carried out was to a high standard, would recommend and use B & S Roofing again.
Excellent and efficient service. Staff are polite, friendly and helpful. Highly recommended
B & S recently replaced the roof of our Victorian property in West Bridgford. Whilst this company clearly know what they are doing a number of things happened during the work which has unfortunately lead to this feedback. Whilst I could overlook some of the minor clean up issues a couple of more serious incidents occurred. 1. The scaffolding was removed at the end of the job which resulted in around 60 broken tiles on our kitchen extension. The scaffold company left knowing of the damage and never said a thing. Once we were aware Steve did promptly send out someone to remedy but even then we had to call them out twice because there were nails all over the roof and debris. 2. I could have even forgiven the above despite the inconvenience but today my wife opened the door to our loft and was hit by large slates and debris. Fortunately she is more bumped than bruised. Dust also billowed down our stairs and our house is now caked in dust. This is simply unacceptable. Our boiler and water tanks are in that area and I will now have to ensure they have not been compromised. The roof does look good from the outside and more by luck than anything my wife wasn't badly injured. Hopefully a one off situation but not one we should have to deal with.
B & S Roofing is rated 4.90 based on 112 reviews