B & S Roofing Reviews

of reviewers recommend B & S Roofing
Read B & S Roofing Reviews

bsroofing@msn.com

Tell us how B & S Roofing made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Never showed up on the day my roof repair was scheduled for, not a single phone call or email to let me know.
Hello "Anonymous", B & S Roofing as a company has never and nor will they ever not turn up for a scheduled job. We believe you may have mixed us up with another company as that could be the only explanation for what's happened. Feel free to call us on 0115 971 7705, or email us at info@bsroofingnottingham.co.uk if you would like to discuss this further. Regards B & S Roofing.
One of the drivers was very rude and arrogant definitely will not be hiring them and will tell friends.
I have spoken to the operative involved and whilst he admits the van was inappropriately parked he categorically denies as does the customer we are working for that there was any rudeness on his part and that he rectified the situation immediately you requested. Furthermore both my operative and my client witnessed an unnecessary and disproportionate amount of animosity from yourself. I apologise for the situation and have spoken to all my drivers requesting they park considerately to pedestrians at all times.
B & S Roofing is rated 4.90 based on 111 reviews