B & S Roofing Reviews

of reviewers recommend B & S Roofing
Read B & S Roofing Reviews

bsroofing@msn.com

Tell us how B & S Roofing made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
B & S recently replaced the roof of our Victorian property in West Bridgford. Whilst this company clearly know what they are doing a number of things happened during the work which has unfortunately lead to this feedback. Whilst I could overlook some of the minor clean up issues a couple of more serious incidents occurred. 1. The scaffolding was removed at the end of the job which resulted in around 60 broken tiles on our kitchen extension. The scaffold company left knowing of the damage and never said a thing. Once we were aware Steve did promptly send out someone to remedy but even then we had to call them out twice because there were nails all over the roof and debris. 2. I could have even forgiven the above despite the inconvenience but today my wife opened the door to our loft and was hit by large slates and debris. Fortunately she is more bumped than bruised. Dust also billowed down our stairs and our house is now caked in dust. This is simply unacceptable. Our boiler and water tanks are in that area and I will now have to ensure they have not been compromised. The roof does look good from the outside and more by luck than anything my wife wasn't badly injured. Hopefully a one off situation but not one we should have to deal with.
B & S Roofing is rated 4.90 based on 111 reviews