B & S Roofing Reviews

of reviewers recommend B & S Roofing
Read B & S Roofing Reviews

bsroofing@msn.com

Tell us how B & S Roofing made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
We had a VELUX window fitted by BS Roofing. The whole project from start to finish was excellent. The team was a pleasure to have around the house. Polite, informative, reliable, trustworthy - when they hit a problem it was efficiently solved and they checked with us often about how we wanted things. A very easy recommendation to make. Good lads. Really lovely all of them and a result we were really delighted with. 10/10
I had a property being sold and unfortunately works needed doing to the roof/window. My original contractor kept letting me down and I was struggling to find an alternative then my colleague suggested B&S. Absolutely brilliant, they attended the property within a few days, assessed the works, was transparent and honest and was able to fix the window. This has helped me secure the sale of the property and I cannot stress enough how friendly, helpful and responsive they were. Don't use anybody else!
I had no idea who to contact to fix my gutter but after a google search I found B & S Roofing and contacted them. They couldn’t have been more helpful. I texted them a picture of the problem, they texted me back with a quote and as soon as there was a gap in the rain they fixed the problem within minutes. Excellent service and I would recommend them to anyone.
Always rely on Steve and his company for our roofing. Quick, reliable, careful, quality work every time. Trustworthy and dependable, no hesitation in recommending them.
I needed a complete re-tile job doing on my bungalow roof. After being messed about by other companies, I found B&S Roofing online. Within four days, Steve Quoted for the job. Two weeks later, his team arrived with all materials needed. The scaffolding went up, and in four days the old tiles were stripped off, and replaced with new tiles. While the scaffolding was up, the chimneystack was re-pointed. Two days later, all the rubbish had been removed, and the scaffolding was removed. I cant rate B&S highly enough, and would recommend them to anyone.
I can’t recommend Steve and the guys highly enough. Always quick to respond and do a great, thorough job at a great price. A pleasure to work with. I’ve been using them for years.
Excellent service and so efficient. Resolved my issue in a timely manner, would definetely use this service again
Once started a very efficient and good service.
Excellent service. I had a replacement velux window fitted. The two workers were very prompt, polite, friendly and they worked hard. They cleared up beautifully and did a good job in some quite difficult weather conditions. Getting the job quoted for and organised was also very efficient, problem free and carried out in a friendly manner.
Wouldn’t hesitate in contacting B & S Roofing again, if I had to get another broken roof tile replaced in a timely manner for a fair price. Couple of days from first contacting Steve to my broken roof tile being replaced; can’t fault the service.
This is the second time I have used B&S Roofing, and yet again they have done a fantastic job. Steve and his team are friendly, punctual, tidy and I will most definitely be using them again. Many thanks
Steve and his team provided an excellent service from start to finish on my repair work. All communications were done in a very timely manner and work completed on the date stated to a very Hugh standard. Would highly recommend and will definitely use B&S Roofing again.
Steve did a fantastic job for us. We had contacted several companies who either refused the job or gave us a ridiculous quote. Steve did the job promptly and with no fuss!
Excellent service from start to finish would highly recommend.
We got a quote for some roofing work from another company. They tried to tell us we needed the whole roof doing. Steve came and was much clearer about what we needed and gave a much more reasonable quote. The work happened quickly and it was all done in a day. During the work there were a couple of minor issues, and when they were identified they were quickly and positively resolved. I am very glad I found B&S Roofing and I will be using them again for any other work - as well as recommending them to people I know.
Got me out of a difficult situation and then came back to do repair afterwards. Friendly, timely and tidy. Great service
Prompt, friendly, tidy and overall a good job, well done.
best in the business do a great job .would not use any one else
We recently moved into a house that required complete re-roofing. Steve was polite, professional and gave us a fair and reasonable quote. He and his team did a fantastic job and we are very pleased with the results. Very friendly and worked incredibly hard. Also did not leave any mess behind. We would definitely recommend B & S Roofing. Thank you guys!
We recently had a watermark appear on our upstairs ceiling which was caused by a roof leak. From the moment I spoke to Steve through to his team assessing and repairing the damage I have been utterly delighted. Very polite, courteous and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone as they have been superb throughout.
B & S Roofing is rated 4.90 based on 112 reviews