Abreo Home Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abreo Home Furniture
Read Abreo Home Furniture Reviews

About Abreo Home Furniture:

Abreo Home Furniture offer affordable home furniture throughout the UK, with first class customer service. We pride ourselves on offering modern designer furniture at competitive prices.

01942722322

Abreo Home Furniture 4 star review on 16th January 2017
Susan A
Abreo Home Furniture 2 star review on 29th April 2017
Guest
Bought the two chairs / two seater sofa and a 4 seater corner unit. I wish I had not bothered with the corner unit . The quality is considerably worse and it costs more , beware the back cushions are terrible quality and as some one else noted you can feel the back of the wicker on your back which makes the whole thing uncomfortable . Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired - would avoid them if possible.
poor service, order last week was then emailed saying Central Scotland needs to pay more for delivery, so asked for it to be cancelled following week, got a message what do you want us to do, STILL CANCELLED
I purchased Garden rattan furniture, which arrived on time and was phoned with approximate time when the delivery was due. The items were in excellent condition and very pleased with the quality and style. All staff were extremely pleasant and helpful.
Absolutely love my furniture great quality 😜I took a gamble as I could t try it and I live in NI courier was great communication all the way through
Quick delivery so pleased about that. No problem ordering very straight forward but a bit annoyed that we paid £499 for our garden furniture then a few days later they are selling it at £449. Delivery driver was very sullen and looked like he couldn’t be bothered.
Quality furniture and easy to build ,I’d recommend the Algarve sofa set,stylish and comfortable👍
Excellent service. Our mirrored cabinet arrived slightly damaged. I reported it. They arranged collection and a new one arrived the next day. All my emails and telephone conversations were dealt with ASAP. I would highly recommend this Company.
We had been looking for garden furniture throughout the lockdown period, so as soon as the shops openrd we were there. Bought a lovely sofa set with table, luckily we have a big enough car so we were able to take away there and then. Very easy to assemble, very sturdy and looks lovely in our garden. We would definitely go back and buy again, great compamy to deal with no problems.
Friendly staff. Promised delivery in 11 days - arrived in 2. Able to track where delivery driver was and even then got a call with an arrival time Excellent service and quality product. Would definitely recommend.
Ordered Monday, delivered Wednesday. Went together without any issues. Product seems of reasonable quality and value for money compared with other online products. Would highly recommend.
Good quality, strong frame, affordable prices and friendly customer services !! Will definitely sing their praises. thank you so much was well worth the visit over to the showroom & seeing the set up .... all adhering to Covid-19 Regulations ✊
The service I received from Charlie was 5 star would recommend this company any time. 5*****
Fantastic furniture and fantastic service
Purchased the Ratten Dining set . Easy to order, delivery booked in and came on the day I could be there . Delivery guy was fantastic, nothing a problem . Furniture Easy to put together . Looks and feels great can't wait for the sun to come back . Very glad I pressed the " To Pay " button 😀
Looks 5 stars furniture but made with very cheap materials
Bought a few items, a mirrored sideboard, and two lamp/end tables, absolutely love them, brilliant staff, both sales team and delivery team, had a little misshap, but sorted next day, will definitely be using you guys again, thanx for everything.😁
Bought a mirrored tv stand, which is average quality. The holes for wiring at rear are tiny and if for some reason you want to return for refund you have to book and pay expensive courier postage cost. So becareful and customer service is below average. Also the price on their Amazon shop is much cheaper then buying direct from their online store. They won't honour that cheaper price.
Beautiful and sturdy furniture! We are ordering more this week! Great delivery and well packaged Thankyou
WOW, what a great cabinet, we are absolutely made up, superb value for money and delivered very quickly, thanks Leon
I bought the diamond crush t shaped coffee table from you absolutely love it. Excellent quality and turned up very quickly. I was a bit apprehensive when i bought it but i made the right choice. Bought it at a really good price too. All i will say is it would have neen nice if someone let me know when it would be delivered as i nearly missed it. But other than that really pleased thankyou.
Abreo Home Furniture is rated 4.09 based on 294 reviews