Abreo Home Furniture Reviews

58 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Abreo Home Furniture offer affordable home furniture throughout the UK, with first class customer service. We pride ourselves on offering modern designer furniture at competitive prices.

01942722322

Ardale House, Haydock Lane,Haydock Industrial Estate,Haydock,Merseyside

How would you rate Abreo Home Furniture?

Verified Buyer

For the price, the furniture is about as good as I ever could have expected. The design imitates that of far more expensive products and I'm really pleased with the way it looks. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the assembly instructions. I consider myself a patient and measured person and there were a few key details that I don't feel were made clear resulting in me having to disassemble and reassemble the unit twice. As a designer this type of thing usually makes me wince but as mentioned, for the price I really cannot complain. Very almost perfect!
Verified Buyer

Great quality, looks great and very easy to put together. was abit worried after reading reviews about items being damaged by yodel but mine turned up intact! Very pleased and looking to buy from again in the near future
Zoe T
Verified Buyer

Looks great in our living room. more of an off white colour when compared to our other white furniture. Instructions were not as clear to follow as Ikea type. Took 2 hours in all to put it together which is about average i'd say. Overall a lovely piece.
Verified Buyer

The item arrived with no instructions and the wrong legs. The product was described as having wooden legs and we were sent metal legs that had been painted pink. When we were finally able to put the product together the drawers did not close. Would not recommend.

Product purchased: https://abreo.co.uk/living-room-furniture/modern-living-room-furniture/credenza-tv-stand
Verified Buyer

The item came very well protected in its box so all the pieces were fine which was my initial concern. Very easy to put together also, however as its a tall furniture there is a bit of an issue with tilting on an angle, the door hinges are adjustable just like kitchen cabinet hinges and this helps but I think a couple of small brackets could have been included to keep it more solid and at right angles. Tall furniture has more of a risk of a noticeable lean. Very pleased with the look of the furniture and am using it in my living room as both storage and display case. I love the wooden legs! Overall a very cost effective way of achieving the 'look' of contemporary/retro.
Amanda K
Verified Buyer

Nice unit for price. Pleased with Abreo's customer service.
JOHN T
Verified Buyer

Was apprehensive about buying on-line but tried because TV stand was only for the spare bedroom.
Very surprised as well made and sturdy. 42" TV stands firmly on top.
Very easy to assemble within 1 hr.
Arrived within 2 days even though free postage.
Excellent service, well recommended.
Mary V
Verified Buyer

I ordered a small table lamp for my hallway. I had searched extensively on line and at local interior design shops. Either not suitable or far too expensive. When the table arrived ( packed impeccably) I was very pleased indeed both in terms of design and quality. In fact I'm sure I've seen a similar table locally at a much inflated price
I'm thinking of buying another one
Rebecca O
Verified Buyer

Excellent value for money & fantastic quality. I definitely recommend purchasing from Abreo. The TV stand is far better then the picture, it's more of a lighter wood finish then I expected.
Myrtle L
Verified Buyer

A good-looking and mostly well-thought-out piece of furniture. Takes a long time to assemble, but easy enough. One problem is the keyboard shelf, which is not very stable, and the front trim on this does not fit at all well. Otherwise, good.
Abdul A
Verified Buyer

Ordered before 2pm got an email same day delivery due next day,fantastic,would recommend buying from this company and cheaper than eBay ! THANKS GUYS AT ABREO FURNITURE!

Rachael T
Verified Buyer

I received my order really quickly after placing it .

Maria J
Zoe T

Verified Buyer

The coffee table that I received was above expectation. Excellent quality and value for money. In particular the fast free delivery was great. Highly recommended Abreo.
Jimena M
Verified Buyer

Manual was really bad explained and uncompleted, so you have to guess some steps and sometimes what parts to use.

One of the parts was damaged on the corner, dowels were missing and also two holes weren't done in the right place so dowels couldn't fit inside.

Customer service was quite slow to get back to me. Although they tried to be helpful and sort things out.

Verified Buyer

Absolutely amazing service! Arrived within two days of placing the order (on a Saturday) carefully wrapped.
Beautiful piece of furniture.
Will definitely use again in future!
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality stand, looks great and was easy to put together!
Pavlos K
Riyadh A

It's was just amazing ???? Looks more beautiful then the image Abreo keep it up
Susan A
Verified Buyer

Really impressed with this item for the price. A few screws missing but nothing we couldn't find in our tool box. There was small chip but was on the back edge so couldn't be seen and wasn't worth composing about. Draws are quite a tight fit and door needs some adjustment but overall looks great.
Abreo Home Furniture is rated 4.53 based on 58 reviews