Abreo Home Furniture Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Abreo Home Furniture

About Abreo Home Furniture: Abreo Home Furniture offer affordable home furniture throughout the UK, with first class customer service. We pride ourselves on offering modern designer furniture at competitive prices.

01942722322

Ardale House, Haydock Lane,Haydock Industrial Estate,Haydock,Merseyside

How would you rate Abreo Home Furniture?

Unverified Reviewer
"We purchased Rattan furniture. Our total experience with the company was excellent- staff were so helpful. The quality of the furniture is superb. We would highly recommend."
Guest
"For the price, the furniture is about as good as I ever could have expected. The design imitates that of far more expensive products and I'm really pleased with the way it looks. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the assembly instructions. I consider myself a patient and measured person and there were a few key details that I don't feel were made clear resulting in me having to disassemble and reassemble the unit twice. As a designer this type of thing usually makes me wince but as mentioned, for the price I really cannot complain. Very almost perfect!"
"Great quality, looks great and very easy to put together. was abit worried after reading reviews about items being damaged by yodel but mine turned up intact! Very pleased and looking to buy from again in the near future"
"Great product Slight issue with one piece marked but was speedily resent and received"
"Good quality. Quick delivery"
"Perfect I love it 👌"
"I was deliberating between rating 4 or 5 stars. 5 stars for the product; it looks amazing quality at a reasonable price. 4 stars because the mirror was fiddly to fit and the corner of the item was scuffed slightly."
"There was a scratch on the front which was a shame. A simple quality test would have picked that up. Only noticed when built so reluctant to return."
"Waited ridiculous amount of time for product, still hasn’t came, can not get in touch with any contact number or email given online and found whole experience very unprofessional, annoying and stressful. Will be sharing right across social media and will not be using again!"
"I bought 2 side table 4 my daughter room and it made her room look stunning! I’m so happy!"
"The item is extremely good value. But please note that the finish quality matches the price. We are satisfied with the purchase."
"Fantastic service as always. Greet value furniture. Always recommended to buy from."
Katherine D
Verified Buyer
"The delivery was very fast which was great. But sadly its the wrong colour! I sent an email yesterday to arrange collection. Thanks, Katherine"
"It is 10 days since I placed an order. I have not received my item yet. I have not received any communication from you apart from the initial order confirmation. I have emailed you and have received no response."
Margaret L
Verified Buyer
"Lovely style but terrible instructions, some screws had no heads so unusable, small chip but inside so you can’t see it. Still trying to figure out to get the drawers attached to the runners as holes don’t match up."
"Just what we were looking for"
"So pleased with my mirrored glass sideboard, lovely piece of furniture and reasonably priced."
"I am still waiting on my reclining and rise chairs Margaret laurie 8 barkerland ave larchfield"
"The assembly instructions supplied where a poor photocopy of not very good diagrams so I had to figure out how to build it myself. A job that should have taken an hour has taken five days. The unit is of reasonable quality and certainly worth the price but if you're not 'handy' don't bother."
"Good quality desks at an affordable price. :)"
"Excellent desk at an affordable price. Desk is solid, sturdy an looks good in my room. Hope it holds up!"
"The order arrived within couple of days but the assembly instructions were the worst. I understand cost cutting but please have a full version online with a link noted in the email or easy access from home page. What we had was your 10-times-copied version and many steps left to imagination. Furniture looks nice although the drawers are misaligned (might be due to poor instructions). For the price it’s fine."
"Very pleased with quality and style. Sits well in the room and can be brought out when needed."
Abreo Home Furniture is rated 4.34 based on 108 reviews