Abreo Home Furniture Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Abreo Home Furniture

About Abreo Home Furniture: Abreo Home Furniture offer affordable home furniture throughout the UK, with first class customer service. We pride ourselves on offering modern designer furniture at competitive prices.

01942722322

Ardale House, Haydock Lane,Haydock Industrial Estate,Haydock,Merseyside

How would you rate Abreo Home Furniture ?

"We purchased Rattan furniture. Our total experience with the company was excellent- staff were so helpful. The quality of the furniture is superb. We would highly recommend."
Guest
"For the price, the furniture is about as good as I ever could have expected. The design imitates that of far more expensive products and I'm really pleased with the way it looks. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the assembly instructions. I consider myself a patient and measured person and there were a few key details that I don't feel were made clear resulting in me having to disassemble and reassemble the unit twice. As a designer this type of thing usually makes me wince but as mentioned, for the price I really cannot complain. Very almost perfect!"
"Great quality, looks great and very easy to put together. was abit worried after reading reviews about items being damaged by yodel but mine turned up intact! Very pleased and looking to buy from again in the near future"
"The process was first class from when we placed the order on line and through to delivery. The mirrored bed side cabinets are very good quality and were delivered within 48hrs after order. They were well packed for delivery."
"The furniture i got was good quality. I love it. And for the price. It was a bargain. The side tables are quite big. I would recomend this store."
"Was really happy with my items the packaging was brilliant they came so quick was really pleased. My error was I ordered the wrong coloured console table. I emailed the company and they responded straight away. Was happy with the quick response. Thank you Abreo very happy customer x"
"Really love the Venetian mirrored table stand. It did however come with quite a bit of grey paint splashed on it but it did wipe off by applying quite a bit of pressure ! The service was really super quick and easy, ordered on the Sunday it arrived on the Tuesday! Would definitely recommend to order from these guys !"
"Bought a mirrored sideboard, beautiful and looks a lot more expensive than the price. The delivery was very fast , i would definitely buy from here again and highly recommend abreo."
"I purchased the Sophia Dressing Table set. Unfortunately the Dressing Table frame and mirror was damaged. The customer service advisors Laura and Rebecca were very responsive and did their best to replace the damaged items. In the end I got a partial refund for the mirror as the 2nd replacement mirror was also damaged but was unable to arrange someone to wait in for another replacement. I've rated 4 stars due to how Laura and Rebecca responded which I found helpful and reassuring. The set itself is lovely and would have been perfect had the mirror not been damaged."
"Garden furniture ordered was NOT as shown online. Cannot get through on the telephone number shown online. I have asked for a refund and to return items but Abreo seem unwilling to cooperate."
"Very happy with my mirrored desk,looks lovely in my studio😀 great price and came protected with foam padding no marks at all.will purchase from Abreo again and shared the link with friends."
"Only 4star due to the instructions not being the best but other than that it’s great"
"Ordered through Wowcher, given a delivery date. No goods arrive. Contacted company to speak to Joy who was extremely rude and unhelpful. Passed all the blame to Wowcher. I don’t know where my money is, no idea of when the furniture will arrive. In the meantime I have been told that I can’t speak to anyone higher than Joy as she deals with complaints and issues- I even have to send a complaint about Joy to Joy! I have also been charged more than double for delivery with no explanation apart from Wowcher can charge what they like as it is their website. Wowcher dispute everything Joy has told me. Joy will now not even speak to me on the phone, getting one of her admin staff to relay messages to me. Won’t give me the name of the MD as it is none of my concern apparently. Absolute disgrace! You have had my payment for 11 days now, no one has bothered to tell me the items are out of stock. I will never ever use this company again. Terrible customer service, no goods, no answers only passing blame and ripped me off for delivery!"
"Very efficient and quick service good quality for the price would recommend"
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They have sent us damaged goods and taken our money. Their phone line is constantly engaged and emails not answered. When my emails have finally been answered I have just been lied to and told replacement goods are on there way but 3 weeks later I have received nothing. I am looking to take legal action now."
"I bought the Sophia dressing table and stool and the freestanding mirror with drawers. Both items are great value for money and look really beautiful. Delivery was quick and the pieces were easy to put together. Something to note about the Sophia dressing table- the large mirror doesn’t attach to the table so needs fixing to a wall behind the dresser."
"Delivery was very fast and communication is good. Product is beautiful. However, when I had a genuine problem with the item being when putting the handles on the draw the glass cracked and the company did not want to know. Washed their hands of the situation."
"We ordered a garden furniture set. The glass table top was scratched and 2 of the seat cushions damaged and unusable. The customer service teams phone was constantly engaged when someone finally got back to me I was assured delivery by the 3rd of May. I still have not received anything and cannot get hold of anyone as the phone was engaged all of Thursday, Friday and so far today. No response to any emails I have sent either. Very disappointed, terrible customer service."
"I purchased a mirrored bedside cabinet, ok for the price, packaging was very good."
"Ordered small item to see what service is like before placing large order. Tried calling but line is permanently engaged which is very suspicious. Been trying for over 2 hours but each time the line is busy. Tried emailing regarding my order but no response to emails. Been on line to My Account but says no orders placed! No idea when I will be receiving this item as no communication with the company at all. Very disappointed as had picked out the furniture I wanted to order from them but don't feel confident in ordering it now."
"Bad experience. Tried to call you for two days. Emailed several times and not once did u bother. Your driver or delivery driver dumped it at our 70 year old neighbor who is frail and had no idea or information about delivery . My neighbor has informed me that one of the boxes is damaged but I can’t get home till late this evening. Shocking service"
"This is the second set of rattan garden furniture I have purchased from Abreo. Fabulous value for money. Just ordered a set in pale grey which my husband put together in less than two hours. He's delighted with it too. Would highly recommend....why pay more elsewhere! many thanks Deborah & Mark"
"9 PIECE OUTSIDE RATTAN SET WITH DINING TABLE: I have just bought one of these and love it. Friends that helped me put it together had also then bought one within half an hour, because they thought it was great to. I had a couple of cushions that I was not happy with, and replacements were sent the same day, received the next, no quibbles. VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AND THIS PRODUCT"
Abreo Home Furniture is rated 4.23 based on 147 reviews