Abreo Home Furniture Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Abreo Home Furniture

About Abreo Home Furniture: Abreo Home Furniture offer affordable home furniture throughout the UK, with first class customer service. We pride ourselves on offering modern designer furniture at competitive prices.

01942722322

Ardale House, Haydock Lane,Haydock Industrial Estate,Haydock,Merseyside

How would you rate Abreo Home Furniture?

Unverified Reviewer

We purchased Rattan furniture. Our total experience with the company was excellent- staff were so helpful. The quality of the furniture is superb. We would highly recommend.
Verified Buyer

For the price, the furniture is about as good as I ever could have expected. The design imitates that of far more expensive products and I'm really pleased with the way it looks. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the assembly instructions. I consider myself a patient and measured person and there were a few key details that I don't feel were made clear resulting in me having to disassemble and reassemble the unit twice. As a designer this type of thing usually makes me wince but as mentioned, for the price I really cannot complain. Very almost perfect!
Dan H
Verified Buyer

Great quality, looks great and very easy to put together. was abit worried after reading reviews about items being damaged by yodel but mine turned up intact! Very pleased and looking to buy from again in the near future
Verified Buyer

Beautiful Scandinavian Grey Nest of Tables! And very quick delivery!
Verified Buyer

Very stylish furniture for a reasonable price
Amanda W

Ref. Black mirrored console table
First of all, upon delivery I noticed how well packaged my console table was. It was packaged in a large box completely encased in thick polystyrene and there was tissue paper and bubble wrap around the mirror component.
Secondly, I then noticed how easily it was to assemble. There were no instructions but it was easy to see from the two holes at the top of each leg and a supply of eight bolts plus an Allen key how the legs would fix to the mirrored top. Simple!
Finally, once assembled it looked absolutely stunning - I was so pleased. Thank you Abreo, just what I wanted for my bedroom.
Susan M
Verified Buyer

Just what I was looking for
Cathy W
Unverified Reviewer

The black coffee table glass of our 4 piece Algarve Rattan set exploded in the heat yesterday, I dont not think it meets British Standards. I contacted the company immediatley after clearing tiny pieces of exploded glass submitted photo & video evidence (you could hear the glass crackling when all over the ground) & they are not interested at all even though it could have been extremely dangerous if anyone was using it & the member of the support team, Abby was very rude. Please be aware that this set is potentially very dangerous.
Lisa T
Verified Reviewer

Ordered online, came within a few days . Very easy to assemble and a great price too . Looks amazing in my garden .
Ewen
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic Rattan Garden Furniture, it was the cheapest we could find and the quality was excellent, We would recommend Abreo for rattan furniture without question.

Verified Buyer

The delivery was even faster than expected and the assembly instructions for the TV cabinet we ordered were incredibly well organised and labelled. We are very happy with our order.
Scott H
Verified Buyer

Damaged goods. Massive waste of my time
Hi Scott, Really sorry to hear your item arrived damaged, we have passed on your complaint to our courier. If you require a replacement part or you would like to return the item, please let us know we would be happy to help. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
Best Wishes
The Abreo Team
Louise Y
Verified Buyer

Great quality furniture at great prices. Super quick delivery too. Very impressed.
Verified Buyer

Just excellent in every way. The cabinet I purchased was identical to one I had found on a competitor website for £175 more. I chanced ordering from Abreo (with free delivery) hoping it was actually the same item rather than just the same photos. It arrived VERY quickly and the deliverers were very helpful. Although we haven't built the cabinet yet, we have opened the box. All parts are there and the quality of the components are outstanding. I hope for the build to look as outstanding when we have moved house and set up our new cabinet. Thank you so much for this amazing item and shopping experience.
Verified Buyer

Excellent product at a great price and quick delivery.
Jordan R
Verified Buyer

The furniture I ordered was great quality despite the very modest price. Items was self assembly, but it very easy to build and well-finished. I had my concerns about delivery because they use the infamous Yodel, but no issues to report at all. I was surprised how quickly Abreo turned around the order as they seemed like a small outfit. Would definitely buy again from them and can wholeheartedly recommend.
Verified Buyer

The item came very well protected in its box so all the pieces were fine which was my initial concern. Very easy to put together also, however as its a tall furniture there is a bit of an issue with tilting on an angle, the door hinges are adjustable just like kitchen cabinet hinges and this helps but I think a couple of small brackets could have been included to keep it more solid and at right angles. Tall furniture has more of a risk of a noticeable lean. Very pleased with the look of the furniture and am using it in my living room as both storage and display case. I love the wooden legs! Overall a very cost effective way of achieving the 'look' of contemporary/retro.
Amanda K
Verified Buyer

Nice unit for price. Pleased with Abreo's customer service.
JOHN T
Verified Buyer

Was apprehensive about buying on-line but tried because TV stand was only for the spare bedroom.
Very surprised as well made and sturdy. 42" TV stands firmly on top.
Very easy to assemble within 1 hr.
Arrived within 2 days even though free postage.
Excellent service, well recommended.
Mary V
Verified Buyer

I ordered a small table lamp for my hallway. I had searched extensively on line and at local interior design shops. Either not suitable or far too expensive. When the table arrived ( packed impeccably) I was very pleased indeed both in terms of design and quality. In fact I'm sure I've seen a similar table locally at a much inflated price
I'm thinking of buying another one
Rebecca O
Verified Buyer

Excellent value for money & fantastic quality. I definitely recommend purchasing from Abreo. The TV stand is far better then the picture, it's more of a lighter wood finish then I expected.
Myrtle L
Verified Buyer

A good-looking and mostly well-thought-out piece of furniture. Takes a long time to assemble, but easy enough. One problem is the keyboard shelf, which is not very stable, and the front trim on this does not fit at all well. Otherwise, good.
Abreo Home Furniture is rated 4.52 based on 71 reviews