Abreo Home Furniture Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Abreo Home Furniture

About Abreo Home Furniture: Abreo Home Furniture offer affordable home furniture throughout the UK, with first class customer service. We pride ourselves on offering modern designer furniture at competitive prices.

01942722322

Ardale House, Haydock Lane,Haydock Industrial Estate,Haydock,Merseyside

How would you rate Abreo Home Furniture ?

"We purchased Rattan furniture. Our total experience with the company was excellent- staff were so helpful. The quality of the furniture is superb. We would highly recommend."
Guest
"For the price, the furniture is about as good as I ever could have expected. The design imitates that of far more expensive products and I'm really pleased with the way it looks. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the assembly instructions. I consider myself a patient and measured person and there were a few key details that I don't feel were made clear resulting in me having to disassemble and reassemble the unit twice. As a designer this type of thing usually makes me wince but as mentioned, for the price I really cannot complain. Very almost perfect!"
"Great quality, looks great and very easy to put together. was abit worried after reading reviews about items being damaged by yodel but mine turned up intact! Very pleased and looking to buy from again in the near future"
"Only 4star due to the instructions not being the best but other than that it’s great"
"Ordered through Wowcher, given a delivery date. No goods arrive. Contacted company to speak to Joy who was extremely rude and unhelpful. Passed all the blame to Wowcher. I don’t know where my money is, no idea of when the furniture will arrive. In the meantime I have been told that I can’t speak to anyone higher than Joy as she deals with complaints and issues- I even have to send a complaint about Joy to Joy! I have also been charged more than double for delivery with no explanation apart from Wowcher can charge what they like as it is their website. Wowcher dispute everything Joy has told me. Joy will now not even speak to me on the phone, getting one of her admin staff to relay messages to me. Won’t give me the name of the MD as it is none of my concern apparently. Absolute disgrace! You have had my payment for 11 days now, no one has bothered to tell me the items are out of stock. I will never ever use this company again. Terrible customer service, no goods, no answers only passing blame and ripped me off for delivery!"
"Very efficient and quick service good quality for the price would recommend"
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They have sent us damaged goods and taken our money. Their phone line is constantly engaged and emails not answered. When my emails have finally been answered I have just been lied to and told replacement goods are on there way but 3 weeks later I have received nothing. I am looking to take legal action now."
"I bought the Sophia dressing table and stool and the freestanding mirror with drawers. Both items are great value for money and look really beautiful. Delivery was quick and the pieces were easy to put together. Something to note about the Sophia dressing table- the large mirror doesn’t attach to the table so needs fixing to a wall behind the dresser."
"Delivery was very fast and communication is good. Product is beautiful. However, when I had a genuine problem with the item being when putting the handles on the draw the glass cracked and the company did not want to know. Washed their hands of the situation."
"We ordered a garden furniture set. The glass table top was scratched and 2 of the seat cushions damaged and unusable. The customer service teams phone was constantly engaged when someone finally got back to me I was assured delivery by the 3rd of May. I still have not received anything and cannot get hold of anyone as the phone was engaged all of Thursday, Friday and so far today. No response to any emails I have sent either. Very disappointed, terrible customer service."
"I purchased a mirrored bedside cabinet, ok for the price, packaging was very good."
"Ordered small item to see what service is like before placing large order. Tried calling but line is permanently engaged which is very suspicious. Been trying for over 2 hours but each time the line is busy. Tried emailing regarding my order but no response to emails. Been on line to My Account but says no orders placed! No idea when I will be receiving this item as no communication with the company at all. Very disappointed as had picked out the furniture I wanted to order from them but don't feel confident in ordering it now."
"Bad experience. Tried to call you for two days. Emailed several times and not once did u bother. Your driver or delivery driver dumped it at our 70 year old neighbor who is frail and had no idea or information about delivery . My neighbor has informed me that one of the boxes is damaged but I can’t get home till late this evening. Shocking service"
"This is the second set of rattan garden furniture I have purchased from Abreo. Fabulous value for money. Just ordered a set in pale grey which my husband put together in less than two hours. He's delighted with it too. Would highly recommend....why pay more elsewhere! many thanks Deborah & Mark"
"9 PIECE OUTSIDE RATTAN SET WITH DINING TABLE: I have just bought one of these and love it. Friends that helped me put it together had also then bought one within half an hour, because they thought it was great to. I had a couple of cushions that I was not happy with, and replacements were sent the same day, received the next, no quibbles. VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AND THIS PRODUCT"
"Fast delivery. Excellent service. Great furniture"
"Nice looking bookcase and simple to put together. Good quality and nice design for the price."
"After purchasing a garden rattan set last year, unfortunately some of my cushion covers got ruined after being left out in the rain and I have been told these can't be replaced. It's absolutely shocking as part of my set can't be used so I have wasted money and would not recommend this company to anyone. It would make a lot of sense to be able to purchase cushion covers separately. So disappointed 0"
"Very happy beautiful classy table very fast delivery will buy again five star ⭐️"
"I can not recommend this Abreo enough I ordered a corner unit ,it was delivered in 4 days. There was a free cover missing, contacted this Abreo sorted and it delivered in 3 days. I will be ordering again form them."
"Highly recommend so pleased with my purchase beautiful 😀10 times better then I expected for the price!Delivery was superfast well packed !Recomended to friends and will buy again for sure Thankyou"
"The item came damaged and despite complying with all of the requirements I have had no reply regarding a collection. I do hope I don't need to put the purchase in dispute with PayPal"
"I have received excellent customer service and communications with everyone I have spoken to in the company regarding the issues I’ve had (the issues were not their fault). I have purchased with the company before and I will continue to regardless of the issues that I had this time, and thats because of the fantastic customer care and the way they rectified the issues so efficiently and politely. They really try their best and hardest to ensure the product and service is the best and they made sure I was 100% happy. The item I have purchased before and my most recent item from Abreo are gorgeous. I am so happy that I have chosen to shop with Abreo. I highly recommend shopping with them. Thank you Abreo; I’m so glad I found your website!"
Abreo Home Furniture is rated 4.23 based on 139 reviews