Abreo Home Furniture Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Abreo Home Furniture

About Abreo Home Furniture: Abreo Home Furniture offer affordable home furniture throughout the UK, with first class customer service. We pride ourselves on offering modern designer furniture at competitive prices.

01942722322

Ardale House, Haydock Lane,Haydock Industrial Estate,Haydock,Merseyside

How would you rate Abreo Home Furniture?

"We purchased Rattan furniture. Our total experience with the company was excellent- staff were so helpful. The quality of the furniture is superb. We would highly recommend."
Guest
"For the price, the furniture is about as good as I ever could have expected. The design imitates that of far more expensive products and I'm really pleased with the way it looks. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the assembly instructions. I consider myself a patient and measured person and there were a few key details that I don't feel were made clear resulting in me having to disassemble and reassemble the unit twice. As a designer this type of thing usually makes me wince but as mentioned, for the price I really cannot complain. Very almost perfect!"
"Great quality, looks great and very easy to put together. was abit worried after reading reviews about items being damaged by yodel but mine turned up intact! Very pleased and looking to buy from again in the near future"
"Bad experience. Tried to call you for two days. Emailed several times and not once did u bother. Your driver or delivery driver dumped it at our 70 year old neighbor who is frail and had no idea or information about delivery . My neighbor has informed me that one of the boxes is damaged but I can’t get home till late this evening. Shocking service"
"This is the second set of rattan garden furniture I have purchased from Abreo. Fabulous value for money. Just ordered a set in pale grey which my husband put together in less than two hours. He's delighted with it too. Would highly recommend....why pay more elsewhere! many thanks Deborah & Mark"
"9 PIECE OUTSIDE RATTAN SET WITH DINING TABLE: I have just bought one of these and love it. Friends that helped me put it together had also then bought one within half an hour, because they thought it was great to. I had a couple of cushions that I was not happy with, and replacements were sent the same day, received the next, no quibbles. VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AND THIS PRODUCT"
"Fast delivery. Excellent service. Great furniture"
"Nice looking bookcase and simple to put together. Good quality and nice design for the price."
"After purchasing a garden rattan set last year, unfortunately some of my cushion covers got ruined after being left out in the rain and I have been told these can't be replaced. It's absolutely shocking as part of my set can't be used so I have wasted money and would not recommend this company to anyone. It would make a lot of sense to be able to purchase cushion covers separately. So disappointed 0"
"Very happy beautiful classy table very fast delivery will buy again five star ⭐️"
"I can not recommend this Abreo enough I ordered a corner unit ,it was delivered in 4 days. There was a free cover missing, contacted this Abreo sorted and it delivered in 3 days. I will be ordering again form them."
"Highly recommend so pleased with my purchase beautiful 😀10 times better then I expected for the price!Delivery was superfast well packed !Recomended to friends and will buy again for sure Thankyou"
"The item came damaged and despite complying with all of the requirements I have had no reply regarding a collection. I do hope I don't need to put the purchase in dispute with PayPal"
"I have received excellent customer service and communications with everyone I have spoken to in the company regarding the issues I’ve had (the issues were not their fault). I have purchased with the company before and I will continue to regardless of the issues that I had this time, and thats because of the fantastic customer care and the way they rectified the issues so efficiently and politely. They really try their best and hardest to ensure the product and service is the best and they made sure I was 100% happy. The item I have purchased before and my most recent item from Abreo are gorgeous. I am so happy that I have chosen to shop with Abreo. I highly recommend shopping with them. Thank you Abreo; I’m so glad I found your website!"
"Happy with the Sophia bedside table they look stunning. One came damaged but got it replaced very quickly."
"Good value for money, very helpful staff, had a problem with cushions, sorted it with no fuss, would definitely order from them again"
"Brilliant service, the delivery drivers were top drawer with unloading. They even put my front door back on bless them :). I ordered 2 piece chesterfield sofa and your always abit dubious ordering furniture without testing it but cant grumble at all"
"Stunningly beautiful Sophia mirrored bedside tables, cheapest on the internet. Beautiful quality and quick delivery"
Hi Nat

Thank you for your kind review! You can also follow us and leave a review on our facebook page (www.facebook.com/abreorattan) for the latest products and any special offers.

Thanks
"First time ordering from this website. Orders Tiffany mirrored dressing table set. Delivery was fast and delivery man was very helpful. Packaging was great and good value for money. Will surely order from this company again :-)"
Hi

Thanks
"Great quality for the price would recommend"
Thank you for your kind review! You can also 'Like' and leave a review on our facebook page (www.facebook.com/abreofurniture) to have the chance to win a prize in our monthly competition.

Abreo Furniture
www.abreo.co.uk
"Pleased with quick delivery and furniture packaged well and protected."
Thanks Andy - we hope you enjoy your new purchase.

You can also leave us a review on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/abreofurniture) and have the chance to win a gift voucher to use at www.abreo.co.uk
Michelle C
Verified Buyer
"Lovely to look at but very small drawers and all of my drawers were chipped"
"Mirrored sideboard lovely piece furniture very good quality and value for money excellent packaging and delivery service second item purchased from this company having previously purchased rattan furniture which again was good quality and value"
Thank you for your kind review! You can also follow us and leave a review on our facebook page (www.facebook.com/abreorattan) to have the chance to win a prize in our monthly draw.

Abreo Home Furniture is rated 4.32 based on 130 reviews