Abreo Home Furniture Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Abreo Home Furniture

About Abreo Home Furniture: Abreo Home Furniture offer affordable home furniture throughout the UK, with first class customer service. We pride ourselves on offering modern designer furniture at competitive prices.

01942722322

Ardale House, Haydock Lane,Haydock Industrial Estate,Haydock,Merseyside

Telephone

How would you rate Abreo Home Furniture?

"We purchased Rattan furniture. Our total experience with the company was excellent- staff were so helpful. The quality of the furniture is superb. We would highly recommend."
Guest
"For the price, the furniture is about as good as I ever could have expected. The design imitates that of far more expensive products and I'm really pleased with the way it looks. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the assembly instructions. I consider myself a patient and measured person and there were a few key details that I don't feel were made clear resulting in me having to disassemble and reassemble the unit twice. As a designer this type of thing usually makes me wince but as mentioned, for the price I really cannot complain. Very almost perfect!"
"Great quality, looks great and very easy to put together. was abit worried after reading reviews about items being damaged by yodel but mine turned up intact! Very pleased and looking to buy from again in the near future"
"Absolutely fantastic nest of mirrored tables highly recommend just not delivery firm yodel who were day late and told me lies"
"I was very impressed by my purchase from Abreo. The furniture was lovely. I had a small problem with an item , that was quickly resolved by the customer services. Many thanks. Gordon Woods"
"Definately recommend Abreo, My beautiful nest of tables arrived well packaged, with fast delivery, and affordable pricing"
"Bought mirrowed console table which was delivered and undamaged but whilst assembling it 2 corners cracked even though bolts were only in hand tight.Buyers need to be made aware that these tables are very easily damaged so beware.Mines spoilt due to cracks in base.!!!!"
"Very pleased with mirrored nest of 2 tables I purchased, good quality, very good price and extremely quick delivery,"
"Beautiful bed side mirrored cabinets love them , lovely finish very well made and didn't take long to come would definitely recommend ."
"Good quality, speedy delivery 👍"
"Brilliant service and loved my furniture"
"Prompt delivery of an east to assemble sofa."
"Nice good priced sideboard"
"I ordered 2 pieces of mirrored furniture. Both items were of a good quality and look much more expensive than they cost. Delivery was very efficient."
"The process was first class from when we placed the order on line and through to delivery. The mirrored bed side cabinets are very good quality and were delivered within 48hrs after order. They were well packed for delivery."
"The furniture i got was good quality. I love it. And for the price. It was a bargain. The side tables are quite big. I would recomend this store."
"Was really happy with my items the packaging was brilliant they came so quick was really pleased. My error was I ordered the wrong coloured console table. I emailed the company and they responded straight away. Was happy with the quick response. Thank you Abreo very happy customer x"
"Really love the Venetian mirrored table stand. It did however come with quite a bit of grey paint splashed on it but it did wipe off by applying quite a bit of pressure ! The service was really super quick and easy, ordered on the Sunday it arrived on the Tuesday! Would definitely recommend to order from these guys !"
"Bought a mirrored sideboard, beautiful and looks a lot more expensive than the price. The delivery was very fast , i would definitely buy from here again and highly recommend abreo."
"I purchased the Sophia Dressing Table set. Unfortunately the Dressing Table frame and mirror was damaged. The customer service advisors Laura and Rebecca were very responsive and did their best to replace the damaged items. In the end I got a partial refund for the mirror as the 2nd replacement mirror was also damaged but was unable to arrange someone to wait in for another replacement. I've rated 4 stars due to how Laura and Rebecca responded which I found helpful and reassuring. The set itself is lovely and would have been perfect had the mirror not been damaged."
"Garden furniture ordered was NOT as shown online. Cannot get through on the telephone number shown online. I have asked for a refund and to return items but Abreo seem unwilling to cooperate."
"Very happy with my mirrored desk,looks lovely in my studio😀 great price and came protected with foam padding no marks at all.will purchase from Abreo again and shared the link with friends."
"Only 4star due to the instructions not being the best but other than that it’s great"
Abreo Home Furniture is rated 4.28 based on 158 reviews