Abreo Home Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abreo Home Furniture
Read Abreo Home Furniture Reviews

About Abreo Home Furniture:

Abreo Home Furniture offer affordable home furniture throughout the UK, with first class customer service. We pride ourselves on offering modern designer furniture at competitive prices.

01942722322

Ardale House, Haydock Lane,Haydock Industrial Estate,Haydock,Merseyside

Tell us how Abreo Home Furniture made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Abreo Home Furniture 5 star review on 23rd May 2017
Zoe Thompson
Abreo Home Furniture 4 star review on 16th January 2017
Susan Andrews
More Photos & Videos
Really happy with my 9 piece garden furniture and after a lot of research this was the best that was out there for the price. Delivery came within 10 days and given that I live in Northern Ireland, I was very happy with this. There was a charge for my delivery but that is very not am for NI deliveries. Would recommend product and service.
I ordered a 7 seat corner sofa set. It came rapid and with instructions to build easy to follow and enough bits to build it. I had some concerns regarding confirmation emails and communication but the speed that it came quickly diffused them fears. Customer service in terms of communication not great but speed price and delivery 5*
I bought this set last year and I loved it however I have gone to wash the cushions as they have got a little dirty over the year and there not washable they now have all water mark stains all of them and it’s ruined. I’m very disappointed.
Recently ordered our corner dining set. Can't believe the quality of the product for £700 half the price to any competitors on the market and it included 3 chairs with the corner sofa rather than stools that most other companies offer. Even better it was posted in two days given the circumstances and again all other competitors having at least 2-3 week lead times.

Amazing service, product, price and delivery. Highly recommended
My previous review was positive but highlighted the fact that the lower shelf for the coffee able was missing. I have now received this buy no communication from Abreo tried to telephone but no response and no option to leave a message.
Thank you for resolving this however customer service should include good communication with customers. I am happy with my purchase
Awful furniture arrived bits missing wrong colour and just cheap and asked for a refund. Meant to,be collected a week ago still here . No response from company phone not working. Taken my £354 happily. Customer service awful . Still waiting for refund and not happy 😡 Also funny how all the reviews On their site are good when you read others site not so good and also can't give a one star !!!
Delivery time says 5 days been 5 days already still no e-mails or phone calls saying item has been shipped shocking service
Paid for furniture money taken out account don't reply too e-mails when I telephone no answer item not shipped or delivered
Received my Algarve furniture almost two weeks ago. Great buy and arrived quickly. However the lower shelf for the coffee table wasn't included in the package. I've phoned to arrange for the shelf to be delivered but goes to voicemail and states that I cannot leave a message,
Could someone please get back to me
Really happy with the 9 piece garden set. Looks great and really easy to out together. The only negative I'd say is for the delivery company as it never turned up on the delivery day and i had to contact them which i felt they should have contacted me. but that is no reflection on Abreo as it was a straight forward purchase from them. Thank you!
Received my brown Rattan garden furniture today earlier than expected looks lovely very happy with it
Nowt in stock listing a boat load of items with good prices to suck you in but nowt in stock proper rips, guarantee these are DODGY especially from mersey either be forginers or dealers site alone shows they are dodgy.
Really happy with my rattan furniture set. It came within a week of ordering and took me an hour or so to assemble. Much easier than other rattan sets I have had in the past.
Like others I had no communication to say when it was arriving, but it was so quick I can put up with that, especially at the moment when most deliveries are taking weeks.
Great service and value. Just need the sun back now to enjoy sitting on it!
Placed an order on Sunday 19th April which was not acknowledged but the money was taken from my account. Had to email a couple of times to find out if furniture was coming. It did arrive on Friday 24th. Really disappointed in assembly instructions. Parts were alphabetically marked but did not match with instruction leaflet. Fortunately my husband managed to work things out. Pleased enough with the quality.
I notice the same situation in the reviews as myself.
I ordered and paid for garden furniture and nearly a week later without a call they cancelled my order saying there was a problem with my card.
I obviously new there was no issue and the item was out of stock when an hour after the email I had tried to reorder.
They obviously couldn't fulfill there agreement and had no stock.
This should not be allowed to happen.
If you want to guarantee you get what you order shop elsewhere.
Purchased furniture through social living (08/04) voucher, expected to be delivered on or before 21/04 as per living social advise. Emailed on 21/04 as never arrived, received an email back to request postcode as having issues with vouchers and replied with required information. Still not heard anything despite sending a further 3 emails. If it’s not in stock or you
Can’t fulfil the order at least have the decency to communicate with your customers. Phone is either disconnected or engaged!
Placed my order on Monday for my rattan furniture. Received email confirmation but I wanted to ask a question so I tried calling at 9am but phone seems to be out of use and if you click on the number on the website it dials through to a +64 number which I think is New Zealand.
As no joy, I sent a reply email which was only answered over 48hrs later confirming I’d receive my order in 2-3 days but to email back with my query. I was relieved to hear from someone but still annoyed no one had called me as I had asked. Then today I receive an email stating there was an issue with my address details re my card so they cancelled my order without even contacting me. In the email it told me to either place order again and pay via PayPal or call them up to do it over the phone.
Obviously their number is still out of service and to no surprise the item is no longer available online! Gutted...
I did notice that the price has been increased by £100 since Monday so can’t help but think they wanted to get more money for it so cancelled mine to sell to someone else. Also I believe they sell their products on eBay and on there the same item is listed £250 more than what I placed the order for.
I do hope that either Claire or Katie who sent emails to me in the past 24 hrs from Abreo will call me back as I’ve requested so that something can be sorted out.
I am extremely annoyed and disappointed ☹️
Very happy with my purchase of the garden rattan furniture. Ordered it on Sunday and came on Thursday!

I was worried at first as had not heard anything. But rest assured anyone with the same worries, it came after 4 days of ordering It.

Can’t fault the furniture looks lovely! And already had a lot of compliments of people who seen the pictures.

Thank you very much!
Great furniture for the price I paid. I nearly ordered same furniture for £70 more from a different site. The only problem I had was lack of communication. I didn’t hear anything at all for over a week no confirmation of order. I couldn’t get through on phone and they didn’t respond to email via their page. They did eventually reply to email sent through PayPal. I’ve given 5 stars as the value for money is good and from ordering to delivery was around a week which given the current situation is very good. Lack of communication had me panicking a bit. All good in the end and I would order again
Ordered my Algarve Garden set on the 9th April, received an invoice from card company, no communication from Abreo. The day I chased up my order ( by email as I couldn't get through by phone) a few hours later three boxes arrived by their carrier. That was the 15th April.

I re wrote to Abreo confirming that the boxes had arrived, but the Protective Cover was not included, as promised, and I would hope they would forward the cover, as rain was forecast!

It is now the 21st April and despite all of my efforts, texts, emails etc, Abreo are not responding to my messages. I have to assume that the Protective Cover mentioned isn't going to arrive........................It was an incentive that was appealing, saving me the trouble of having to shop around for the correct fitting cover for my garden furniture.

I have to say in fairness that I am very pleased with the Algarve Sofa set, but very disappointed with the lack of customer service throughout this transaction. If you aren't going to provide the cover then please let me know. It quotes a value of £49.99 so now I will have to spend more money to protect the furniture. This set was bought as a present!!
Abreo Home Furniture is rated 4.08 based on 238 reviews