Abreo Home Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abreo Home Furniture
Read Abreo Home Furniture Reviews

About Abreo Home Furniture:

Abreo Home Furniture offer affordable home furniture throughout the UK, with first class customer service. We pride ourselves on offering modern designer furniture at competitive prices.

01942722322

Zoe T
Abreo Home Furniture 4 star review on 16th January 2017
Susan A
More Photos & Videos
Very good customer service , when part missing they sorted out straight away . Leon was very good and accommodating .
I am a bit disappointed in the quality of the rattan furniture to be honest . The arms of chair seem to be discoloured and this was after a week . Only to be told get a felt tip ! For what I paid feel a bit let down . I have had the furniture for around 6 weeks now and more discoloured as weeks go on and also some of the rattan loose near the feet . The receipt stated sold as seen however it was in a box so didn’t see it really .
I ordered a tv stand on the 15th august, i received no confirmation number, order number or anything, the money was taken out of my mother in laws account ,so i have emailed, messaged on facebook , rang the number provided on your website numerous time. I feel like i am being ignored and will take this futher!.
Don’t waste your time or money. Shocking quality the rattan weave was all over the place and didn’t line up. Different patterns and colourings and just looked awful. Cushion foam was damaged, and the back cushions deflated when you leant back. Very poor quality for the price and definitely felt we were sold second hand reject furniture. Took a lot of time and effort to try and get the furniture collected and refunded.
Placed order over phone with Leon, very helpful and professional
Competitive pricing, ex stock and on time delivery via Yodel
Highly recommended
Ordered a 4 piece set late Thursday and arrived Tuesday, simple to put together and looks lovely under my gazebo! Have already recommend to friends and family,I put it together on my on in about a hour and half.
We had ordered a 9pc Rattan dining set last Wednesday morning and I must say my wife and myself love it.
The delivery was fast we were let down by another company but we had seen this rattan set and ordered this on a Wednesday as we needed this for a BBQ party and we had this delivered on a Friday the same week.
The staff were very helpful and polite and the furniture is really worth the money its absolutely amazing.
Thank you Abero we will be ordering from you again.

Kind regards

Mr Jason Asche.
Happy with the furniture however the rear cushions are very unusual in that they deflate when you lean against them and therefore do not offer much support. No Confirmation email of order received however delivery was within 4 days. Issue with construction of unit as either two of the pieces or the instructions were labelled incorrectly which meant taking half of it apart. Overall service levels could be improved as could instructions.
I found this company online on Thursday evening, visited the showroom Friday, ordered it , delivered Monday !! I love it, looks great and so comfy. Would highly recommend Abreo. Leon in the showroom was really helpful too. Gone on treat yourself !!! You’ll not regret it 😁
I bought the corner sofa in black with light grey cushions. I was a bit dubious about the cushion thickness as website says is 5cm but they are actually 8cm. I am very pleased with it and have had compliments. Service was great too. Only took a week from ordering to delivery.
Ordered over the phone because I had a few queries. Great service - all my questions answered immediately. 7 piece set arrived within 48hrs and is brilliant. Assembly took just under an hour too, and was simple - just lay out all of the pieces first, so you're not searching through the boxes to find each one! It's set our patio off perfectly. Couldn't praise you highly enough (and I'm not usually the sort to leave gushing reviews) Love it! Thankyou.
Bought a mirrored bedside drawers delivered smashed glass
Informed the company they asked for photos
Sent photos no reply after that its been 2 weeks
Will not buy again case still not resolved
Doesn’t look like the one in the picture wood looks darker and seat cushions are wafer thin compared to the ones in the picture very misleading and now it’s cheaper online than original purchase price
Quick delivery in days, easy to put together. Looks fab.
Ordered on the weekend, arrived by wednesday. Fast effient service. Quality product, easy to put together. Looks amazing 👏
Cushions faded after 4 weeks. Emailed them at least five times. No response. Have tried to phone them on numerous occasions but they never answer. I would never use this company again.
All arrived super fast and on time and good communication throughout. Easy to put together lovely quality item. So pleased with my set, it's my new happy place.
After initially ordering and paying by debit card Abreo cancelled my order the next day and refunded my money which I hadn’t asked them to do.
So I rang them and was told to reorder it so I went on their website and it was now out of stock!
I checked their website everyday until it came back in stock 5 weeks later but advertised at a much higher price.
I ordered it anyway as I believed it to be a quality furniture set which now cost me £749 instead of £699 but on arrival it was obvious that the cushions are cheap, not waterproof and uncomfortable after 15 minutes use as they flatten out easily when sat on.
I rang to complain but was told this is the cushion set that comes with this set.....I’m not happy with this explanation, even if it cost me money to upgrade the cushions I would but haven’t been offered any solutions by Abreo
I must admit I was sceptical because I’d never heard of the website before but all I can say now is - Amazing. Fabulous 9 seater rattan, super helpful staff who responded to my email within a day and lovely delivery driver. 100% would recommend!
Very happy with furniture set. Arrived within a few days, not too difficult to assemble, just time consuming with all the screws. Love how it looks, and staff were friendly when I called. Also included a cover which I wasn’t expecting! Thank you
Delighted with our rattan furniture set. Took a week to be delivered. The cushions are thick and look durable. Took about two hours to assemble with only one screw being tricky to align. I’d definitely recommend this furniture company. Good price for a lovely piece of garden furniture.
Abreo Home Furniture is rated 4.07 based on 272 reviews