Abreo Home Furniture Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Abreo Home Furniture

About Abreo Home Furniture: Abreo Home Furniture offer affordable home furniture throughout the UK, with first class customer service. We pride ourselves on offering modern designer furniture at competitive prices.

01942722322

Ardale House, Haydock Lane,Haydock Industrial Estate,Haydock,Merseyside

Tell us how Abreo Home Furniture made you happy

Telephone
"We purchased Rattan furniture. Our total experience with the company was excellent- staff were so helpful. The quality of the furniture is superb. We would highly recommend."
Guest
"For the price, the furniture is about as good as I ever could have expected. The design imitates that of far more expensive products and I'm really pleased with the way it looks. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the assembly instructions. I consider myself a patient and measured person and there were a few key details that I don't feel were made clear resulting in me having to disassemble and reassemble the unit twice. As a designer this type of thing usually makes me wince but as mentioned, for the price I really cannot complain. Very almost perfect!"
"Great quality, looks great and very easy to put together. was abit worried after reading reviews about items being damaged by yodel but mine turned up intact! Very pleased and looking to buy from again in the near future"
"Excellent price, arrived on time. Looks fantastic."
"This is the 2nd time I have ordered from this company and once again I am very happy with the furniture. Quality is very good and friendly staff and value for money. Would definitely order from you again."
"Great value furniture, delivered well packaged and in perfect condition."
"Lovely piece of furniture, stylish and my daughter loves it.."
"I ordered a mirrored Dressing Table for my Daughter - it was a much better price from Abreo than elsewhere online and is beautiful and well made. Very well packaged, fast delivery and a small problem I had with the product was immediately resolved by the Customer Service Team. I'd definitely buy from them again."
"I was not happy with delivery, it was left in the garden and there was no one to help me take it inside as was very heavy.But nice cabinet wouldrecommend"
"Beautiful unit , really pleased, looks lovely, and delivery drivers were fab ,unpacked and even waited for me as I was bit late , great service , will order from this company again , 5 star service , thank u"
"Really pleased with my purchase look very nice in my bedroom. Delivery was great"
"Furniture in good quality for super money ! I recommend :)"
"Ordered 15/11/2018 to be told 1-5 working days for delivery and still not even hear yet only to be emailed after constantly ringing up asking what’s happening to find out delivery is not until 30/11/2018 15 days after the order was processed wouldn’t have used this company if I knew how long delivery was going to be"
"ABSOLUTELY USELESS COMPANY I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM AT ALL!! I ORDERED A SOFA FROM THEM AND SEVERAL DAYS BEFORE DELIVERY I GAVE MY OLD SOFA TO A FRIEND TO CLEAR SPACE FOR THE NEW ONE. TWO DAYS BEFORE DELIVERY I RECEIVE A MESSAGE FROM WORLDPAY, NOT THE SOFA COMPANY, THE PAYMENT METHOD COMPANY SAYING I HAVE BEEN REFUNDED FOR MY PURCHASE!! WHEN I CALLED THE COMPANY THEY SAID THE ITEM I ORDERED THEY DO NOT HAVE IN STOCK YET I HAD SPOKEN TO THE GIRL SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE I MADE THE PURCHASE TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND WAS REASSURED THEY HAD IT IN STOCK AND ALSO TO CHECK MEASUREMENTS AS THESE WERE WRONG ON THEIR WEBSITE! I WAS TOLD THEY EMAILED ME BUT I NEVER RECEIVED THIS EMAIL, THEY DID LATER FORWARD THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE TO ME SO I CAN SEE THEY DID ATTEMPT TO MESSAGE ME BUT THIS DID NOT FOR SOME REASON COME THROUGH MY END. WHEN I OBVIOUSLY DID NOT REPLY TO THEIR EMAIL BECAUSE I NEVER SAW IT THEY SIMPLY CANCELLED MY ORDER AND REFUNDED THE MONEY WITHOUT ONCE ATTEMPTING TO CALL AND SPEAK TO ME!!! AND IN THE MEAN TIME I DISPOSED OF MY OLD SOFA AND AM NOW SITTING ON A MATTRESS ON THE FLOOR!!! WHY THEY NEVER BOTHERED TO PICK UP TH PHONE AND CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS THE MATTER IS BEYOND ME!!!! THIS HAS CAUSED ME SUCH AN INCONVENIENCE I CAN'T EXPLAIN IN WORDS HOW ANNOYED I AM WITH THIS CRAPPY COMPANY!!!!!!"
"Arrived really quickly for a big furniture unit, overall good quality."
"Prompt delivery, great quality dressing table at half the price that’s other places."
"Absolutely fantastic nest of mirrored tables highly recommend just not delivery firm yodel who were day late and told me lies"
"I was very impressed by my purchase from Abreo. The furniture was lovely. I had a small problem with an item , that was quickly resolved by the customer services. Many thanks. Gordon Woods"
"Definately recommend Abreo, My beautiful nest of tables arrived well packaged, with fast delivery, and affordable pricing"
"Bought mirrowed console table which was delivered and undamaged but whilst assembling it 2 corners cracked even though bolts were only in hand tight.Buyers need to be made aware that these tables are very easily damaged so beware.Mines spoilt due to cracks in base.!!!!"
"Very pleased with mirrored nest of 2 tables I purchased, good quality, very good price and extremely quick delivery,"
"Beautiful bed side mirrored cabinets love them , lovely finish very well made and didn't take long to come would definitely recommend ."
"Good quality, speedy delivery 👍"
Abreo Home Furniture is rated 4.27 based on 171 reviews