Atlas Records Reviews

4.9
Based on 295 reviews
Read Atlas Records Reviews

About Atlas Records:

Leading UK Online Record Store. 40,000+ Used 7", 12" & LP Vinyl Records In Stock. Free Next-Day Delivery & Free Returns. Same-Day Worldwide Shipping

contact@atlasrecords.co.uk

Unit P2, Creech Paper Mill, Taunton

Tell us how Atlas Records made you happy
Excellent vinyl....and good service too.
Good product good price
Fast delivery, good service and excellent products. Thank you.
Great service, plus a good selection of records, all at a reasonable price.
I buy my record sleeves here and the service is always amazing! Professional, friendly and prompt.
Just needed some 12" sleeves. Arrived very quickly.
Excellent Service, excellent quality
I've used Atlas Records a few times through eBay and everything purchased has always been spot on. Great quality, perfectly packaged and fast delivery. I've also used a few competitors but they don't meet the same standards as Atlas. I now bypass eBay and go direct to their website. Easy to navigate and understand even for a dinosaur like me. I have just placed another order with them, that's how good they are. Well done to the team in Atlas Records for providing good quality products and 1st class service.
Atlas are doing a great job, and are highly recommended! Unlike lots of other sellers out there that we've encountered, Atlas try their very best to get everything right, with the vast majority of the records we've bought being absolutely spot on. This is obviously due to a Herculean effort by their team to grade so many discs as accurately as possible. They are also extremely helpful in resolving any issues, and communicate very promptly. Long may this company continue to thrive!
Great record shop
Great service
Absolutely fantastic, very good to do business with
Excellent service, arrived on time just when they said they would be delivered, best and most importantly of all, very good strong packaging, will do business with these people again. Many thanks.
Great goods and service
The best record seller out there - honest gradings and fast delivery. Always my first choice when I'm looking for new tunes
Great item well packed with great care Brilliant service Many Thanks !!
Good sound quality, on time delivery.
Very good service. Items arrived in very good time.
Excellent, I love shopping with you guys. The effort you go to with the record sleeves and personalised note is brilliant and really sets you apart.
I think you are doing great. You seem to have a ride range of stock
Atlas Records is rated 4.9 based on 295 reviews