Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artifact Lighting Ltd.
Read Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

02381943014

Tell us how Artifact Lighting Ltd. made you happy
Great service kept informed and if course the light was perfect
Really quick and friendly customer service. Jen is ace. The light is fantastic and even the electrician who fitted it remarked on the quality of fittings. Thank you!
Really impressed with my lights , they look amazing and delivery was so fast . Highly recommended
Artifact Lighting Ltd. 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Nice quality product. Just what we wanted at a cheaper price than some other retailers. Delivery was quick and without faul
Bought the XL prismatic vintage pendant light and it is beautiful! Such good quality, very pretty and I love the selection of flex, ceiling rose etc. Well packaged for delivery. Very happy with my purchase. I will be looking at other Artifact lights for the hall and kitchen.
Lovely, personal service. Had to return shades as the look wasn't right in the room but Artifact were really good about it and soon got a different colour delivered after returning the originals. Beautiful product and good price comparable with similar product elsewhere. Many thanks to you all
Cool lights, arrived in a couple of days, no issues, works great, well done team
Iam sorry but had to return last week , colour was wrong , paid £20 for signature to return it ... still not received confirmation you’ve received it or my refund !!
Absolutely fantastic brand and online retailer. Products have a great unique industrial look and when benchmarked against other brands, honestly you can't go wrong! Also go a next day delivery. Thank you!
Beautiful lights - good quality and look lovely
Great service, I asked a couple of questions before purchasing and both were dealt with very satisfactorily. The product came as I'd specified and very quickly.
Beautiful lights which really set the kitchen off
Superfast delivery. Beautiful lights, extremely well made. Nice to have everything supplied to install them with, including easy to use wago connectors. Very pleased indeed.
Artifact Lighting Ltd. 5 star review on 29th October 2020
Absolutely brilliant service, arrived within 3 days and well packaged. We haven't fitted the light yet but the colour is true to what is advertised and the quality is excellent. Much better value than similar lighting websites/shops. Would definitely purchase from Artifact again!
My lights look amazing.
I recently purchased 3 Coolicon pendants in copper, but unfortunately one of the shades was scratched. I e-mailed the sales team and sent photographs and a replacement shade was sent out in a couple of days. Great customer service and I can't wait for the lights to be fitted in the next week or so. Perhaps an up to date telephone number for sales, would be useful?
Prompt delivery and delighted with our purchase...we got exactly what we wanted. Will buy from Artifact Lughting again
Jess was so helpful and supportive of all my queries. Once the order was placed, Jess also personally checked it for me (due to a slightly bespoke requirement), and the delivery after that was super-fast. The lights aren’t going up just yet, so I thought I better check they were all ok, and they were packaged so well too!! - all in all, great lights, great service, and really good value for something a bit different to the high-street offerings! - I’d highly recommend Artifact Lighting to anyone!
Nice fittings and all made to my specification
Easy to organise our requirements from website. Very prompt delivery of excellent lights and shades etc
Artifact Lighting Ltd. is rated 4.77 based on 313 reviews