Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artifact Lighting Ltd.
Read Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

02381943014

Tell us how Artifact Lighting Ltd. made you happy
Good service and products, one item was delivered damaged but was replaced without question within a couple of days. Would use again no problem.
I recently purchased 3 Coolicon pendants in copper, but unfortunately one of the shades was scratched. I e-mailed the sales team and sent photographs and a replacement shade was sent out in a couple of days. Great customer service and I can't wait for the lights to be fitted in the next week or so. Perhaps an up to date telephone number for sales, would be useful?
These lights arrived in really good time and were all packed really well to prevent damage. The lights look really beautiful in our kitchen. I do have two comments however, regarding these lights. The installation is really tricky, it involves extremely tiny screws which are very difficult to access when balancing precariously up a ladder! Also, the lights were intended for the kitchen over the worktops and the light bulbs available on the website were terrible. They were extremely dim and cast a dreadful yellow glow over everything, which was not evident from the website. In order to prevent our kitchen looking like a brothel we had to source and purchase other bulbs which gave a much brighter white light. However, the lights, once in situ with the correct bulbs, look very beautiful and we love them.
arrived safely - well packaged =- not up yet but I'm sure they will look fab
The new light appears to be fine & what we wanted
Prompt service, well wrapped and beautiful lighting would recommend and use again. Thank you
Quick service but dont like the code word format as my wife was unable to make a purchase, which is why i had to make our last purchase
Copper lights - stunning
Received the pendant light, all packaged well and went up easily. Colour was more of a rose gold than copper, but thats the disadvantage of buying on line I suppose, all in all very happy with my purchase.
Great product and speedy delivery. Easy to use website. First contact by phone was unsatisfactory and I needed to call again - message was not passed on. Second call handled brilliantly.
We love this light fitting. It sits perfectly in it's surroundings. The quality of finish could be better.
Good quality items with fast delivery. My only grip is that I paid for 6no. pendants to be wired at £2.00 per item. When they arrived only the lamp holder was wired to the flex (ceiling rose was unattached) and no earth cable on 4 of the ceiling roses.. They probably do this so you can alter the length of the flex although I knew I needed straight 2 metre drop. Not such a problem for an electrician but may cause someone installing them DIY a problem. All in all happy with the purchase and would use again.
delivery was on time
Great light. Arrived promptly..
Good quality lights, well packed and quick service.
Good product and an easily navigated website.
PLEASED WITH THE PRODUCT,PACKED WELL NO DAMAGE,GOOD DELIVERY,
Efficient and fast delivery. Quality product, exactly as described and promised.
Great quality light, no connection blocks though?
Great service and fast delivery. Lovely lights.
Artifact Lighting Ltd. is rated 4.77 based on 312 reviews