Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Artifact Lighting Ltd.

How would you rate Artifact Lighting Ltd. ?

Mark Johns
"Got to say, absolutely fantastic. Looked at a lot of sites and shops, and Artifact lighting definitely top of the pile. Price, delivery and service. Oh great selection too. First place I’ll be looking again for another light. 👍🏻"
Jiffty Chug
"Our lights look really lovely. Beautifully made and finished. I had ordered the wrong colour but a phone call soon put it right and the lights arrived promptly after 2 days. Can't comment on putting them up as the electrician did it but no problems."
Louise Connolly
"Exactly what I had been looking for! So happy I came across this website after looking for ages for pendant lights! Delighted with the options and service. Such quick delivery too. Thank you"
"Stunning products, excellently designed and manufactured, and far exceed quality seen on other lights in this price bracket. UK manufacturing at it's best!"
"Great lights. Popped into workshop before purchasing to talk with staff. Very helpful and a well built broth product."
"Simple ordering, arrived within 2 days well packaged and quality product. Very happy."
"Very good friendly communication. Great delivery timetable and lovely product."
"Placing the order on line was very straightforward and easy to do. Delivery was very fast received within 3 working days and delighted with our purchase"
"The lights that we bought from Artifact Lighting look fantastic in our newly refurbished kitchen and their attention to detail and individually packaged items meant that everything arrived on time and in perfect condition. We did have a slight issue with the light-bulbs (in that they emitted different colours) but a quick e-mail to Emily ans she sorted the problem immediately. I think it was a supplier problem rather than Artifact Lighting themselves but they took responsibility and resolved my complaint by replacing the item immediately - happy customer!"
"Great product and great service. Was delivered in time and the light is just stunning"
"Excellent product ! Exactly as described Love them"
"Delighted with the pendant light, looks stylish and good quality."
"Good quality items with fast delivery. My only grip is that I paid for 6no. pendants to be wired at £2.00 per item. When they arrived only the lamp holder was wired to the flex (ceiling rose was unattached) and no earth cable on 4 of the ceiling roses.. They probably do this so you can alter the length of the flex although I knew I needed straight 2 metre drop. Not such a problem for an electrician but may cause someone installing them DIY a problem. All in all happy with the purchase and would use again."
"delivery was on time"
"Excellent customer service and particularly helpful when I made an error with my order and needed to place another order."
"Great quality. Prompt delivery- Thanks"
"We had a problem choosing between 2 colours but Artifact made the problem very easy to solve and we are delighted with our choice and the quality of the lights. Excellent Artifact!"
"High quality finish on all the products, all elements carefully packed and delivered on time."
"Really great quality products!"
"Great clean design and looks fantastic in the kitchen and hallway where the lights were installed. Quick service. Spot on"
"Superb quality."
"Great light. Arrived promptly.."
"Quality, packaging, delivery, after sales service....in a word ? "OUTSTANDING""
Artifact Lighting Ltd. is rated 4.83 based on 137 reviews