Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Artifact Lighting Ltd.

Tell us how Artifact Lighting Ltd. made you happy

Telephone
Mark Johns
"Got to say, absolutely fantastic. Looked at a lot of sites and shops, and Artifact lighting definitely top of the pile. Price, delivery and service. Oh great selection too. First place I’ll be looking again for another light. 👍🏻"
Jiffty Chug
"Our lights look really lovely. Beautifully made and finished. I had ordered the wrong colour but a phone call soon put it right and the lights arrived promptly after 2 days. Can't comment on putting them up as the electrician did it but no problems."
Louise Connolly
"Exactly what I had been looking for! So happy I came across this website after looking for ages for pendant lights! Delighted with the options and service. Such quick delivery too. Thank you"
"Great product"
"Good product and quick delivery"
"Website excellent. High quality, very stylish products. Quick, efficient delivery. Perfect! Highly recommended."
"Excellent product looks great"
"I just bought nine pendant lights from “Artifact”. The quality of finish and attention to detail is first class. The thought going into the design makes fitting them very easy. I actually fitted all nine in 4 hours (good for me any). Thoroughly recommended.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"We love this light fitting. It sits perfectly in it's surroundings. The quality of finish could be better."
"Great service from Artifact Lighting. Love the way you can pick the colour and length of flex. They look beautiful even though they are not up yet. Will be ordering 2 more soon. Very good and quick delivery."
"Really pleased with my Ivory Coolicon pendant lights. Service is very good, and I had a lot of communication from Emily. Arrived promptly, and very professionally packaged. I would not hesitate to recommend this company."
"Very happy with this - just what we wanted. One we had ordered the light, Artifact kept us updated with emails regarding the order and delivery. Delivery was prompt and he light well packaged. The price was great too!"
"Very happy with the wall lights. They are just as described, and look great on the wall"
"Returning customer and service was as good as last time. My pendant lights were received promptly and very well packaged. Not in place yet as no roof on my new extension, but I am sure they will look great."
"My order was expedited very efficiently. Delivery was very quick . Very pleased with goods. Will use again. Thankyou."
"I was unsure about ordering pendant lights online , but I need’nt have worried. Sales advice, delivery and packaging was excellent."
"We are very pleased with the appearance and function of the lights. Also the delivery arrived exactly on time. Very positive."
"Easy to buy, well packed , nice tracking service ."
"Quick delivery, good quality light shades."
"Lovely product exactly as stated and delivered quickly. What more is there to say?"
"Excellent service!"
"Love my pendant lights from artififact. Reasonably priced and delivered really quick. Great match to my existing lights."
"Fantastic company - we've purchased both wall lights and ceiling lights from them and have been really impressed. Fast delivery and great products"
Artifact Lighting Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 159 reviews