Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artifact Lighting Ltd.
Read Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

02381943014

Tell us how Artifact Lighting Ltd. made you happy
Prompt service and delivery. The light is perfect for the space. Well made and good value so will certainly be using Artifact Lighting again.
The lights arrived in good time and perfect condition. They look great!
A very fast service with lots of communication at each stage. Everything arrived on time, carefully packed and with everything needed for fitting. Very impressed.
Artifact Lighting Ltd. 5 star review on 5th August 2021
Well quality .. elegant.. wish you made for outdoors too. It would be matching for my take away converted shipping container …
Artifact Lighting Ltd. 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
Very quick delivery and the quality of their products is great
The light is perfect for what we wanted, easy to install
Artifact Lighting Ltd. 5 star review on 11th July 2021
I have bought twice from Artifact and their service is excellent. The products - Vintage Prismatic pendant shade - are fantastic quality and provide the loveliest warm effective light.
Prompt delivery of a well packaged quality product with all parts supplied. Well designed and well finished lamp and fittings. Excellent instructions available on line. A very satisfied customer.
Artifact Lighting Ltd. 5 star review on 22nd June 2021
Great service, lovely products and reasonably priced.
Swift delivery BUT Artifact sent the WRONG PRODUCT Emailed (there is no contact number) to explain the incorrect delivery despite being billed for a more expensive fitting with no response. The next day I received a request for a review.... I am waiting for a refund and will not be buying anything from here again
Very professional and friendly, easy to use website and very efficient delivery. we had an issue with damage on one of the pendant shades delivered to us. Artifact Lighting immediately sent us a replacement without question. Amazing customer service and shall be recommending to friends and family.
This ceiling light exceeded our expectations. The quality was obvious as soon as we opened the packaging. Two lovely lights which look fabulous in our kitchen. Really happy with the glass shade, whisky coloured cable and vintage type fittings. Also delivered ahead of schedule, which was great.
Excellent customer service. Quality of light was first class with all components of a very high standard. Delivery was very quick also. Highly recommended.
So happy with my purchase! I’ve made a mistake on my order and they quickly helped me get the right one!
Love these lights and such good quality!
Artifact Lighting Ltd. 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Great light. Just what we wanted. Excellent quality and very easy to fit. Good quality items
The vintage prismatic pendant light I wanted was out of stock and Jess was extremely helpful by letting me know as soon as they were back in stock so I could order it ASAP. Packing was great and delivery swift. The light itself is beautiful and excellent quality. Just wish I had more rooms so I could buy more.
I had bought 4 of these lights which are of very good quality . They look so lovely in my kitchen with a amber bulb . I have since bought 2 more for my daughter . They are very trendy especially over kitchen island . The delivery is brilliant and I will use this company again .
Amazing light, sleek and clean and made in the UK.
Ordered 2 light units around £150 each, one has small chip on top of glass shade, it is covered by the Cooper cover fortunately Both had only one screw locking ring rather than 2 provided Ordered the missing rings that clearly should had been sent but weren’t for which I’m waiting for Need much more attention to quality control Paul Callery
Artifact Lighting Ltd. is rated 4.77 based on 326 reviews