Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artifact Lighting Ltd.
Read Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

02381943014

Tell us how Artifact Lighting Ltd. made you happy
I had bought 4 of these lights which are of very good quality . They look so lovely in my kitchen with a amber bulb . I have since bought 2 more for my daughter . They are very trendy especially over kitchen island . The delivery is brilliant and I will use this company again .
Amazing light, sleek and clean and made in the UK.
Ordered 2 light units around £150 each, one has small chip on top of glass shade, it is covered by the Cooper cover fortunately Both had only one screw locking ring rather than 2 provided Ordered the missing rings that clearly should had been sent but weren’t for which I’m waiting for Need much more attention to quality control Paul Callery
I have just bought my 3rd pendant light and absolutely love it!Always great quality
The shades are nice and the delivery was fast but the fixture and ceiling rose are very cheaply made. I think the lights are overpriced for their quality. I would have just returned them and not left a review but their returns process is prohibitive. £5 restocking fee per item which I think is totally unfair and it also means I'm stuck with them. if you're thinking of buying from here make sure you read the small print.
High-quality product, fast service.
Very pleased with the light fitting. Prompt delivery and very well packaged. Would use this company again.
Wonderful lights and excellent, speedy service. Very pleased. Wondering what other lights I might need to buy...
I love the look of this light. It is unique but blends right in. We bought the standard size fusion and this fits nicely in our small study. It came with push fittings so we didn't even need to get the screwdriver out! Quick delivery - arrived in 2 days
Beautiful lampshades received very promptly. Impressive customer service with a replacement shade being sent due to a manufacturing fault with the original within a matter of days. Highly recommend Artifact, and I will definitely be buying from them again in the future.
Good service and products, one item was delivered damaged but was replaced without question within a couple of days. Would use again no problem.
I can’t rate my item as I haven’t yet received it, although I was notified of the delay.
Really pleased with the lights we ordered. All the parts were of excellent quality and as described on the website. They were well packaged and arrived without any problems.
Excellent quality light and very efficient company. All well packed.
Great product, looks the business. Delivered earlier than expected. Great service Thank you
Love the products. Always fantastic quality
Really good website, choice is excellent and really quick delivery. We have bought three of our lights from here!
Great products fast delivery
My favorite source for design project solutions. Great products and very resourceful personable staff.
Paid £120 per light and I bought 3. Expected a bit more weight with it being so expensive, but in truth they’re just a copper shade painted blue. You could buy the exact same copper coloured ones at £25 from Dunelm and paint them blue yourself.
Artifact Lighting Ltd. is rated 4.77 based on 309 reviews