Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artifact Lighting Ltd.
Read Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

02381943014

Tell us how Artifact Lighting Ltd. made you happy
Swift delivery BUT Artifact sent the WRONG PRODUCT Emailed (there is no contact number) to explain the incorrect delivery despite being billed for a more expensive fitting with no response. The next day I received a request for a review.... I am waiting for a refund and will not be buying anything from here again
Very professional and friendly, easy to use website and very efficient delivery. we had an issue with damage on one of the pendant shades delivered to us. Artifact Lighting immediately sent us a replacement without question. Amazing customer service and shall be recommending to friends and family.
This ceiling light exceeded our expectations. The quality was obvious as soon as we opened the packaging. Two lovely lights which look fabulous in our kitchen. Really happy with the glass shade, whisky coloured cable and vintage type fittings. Also delivered ahead of schedule, which was great.
Excellent customer service. Quality of light was first class with all components of a very high standard. Delivery was very quick also. Highly recommended.
So happy with my purchase! I’ve made a mistake on my order and they quickly helped me get the right one!
Love these lights and such good quality!
Artifact Lighting Ltd. 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Great light. Just what we wanted. Excellent quality and very easy to fit. Good quality items
The vintage prismatic pendant light I wanted was out of stock and Jess was extremely helpful by letting me know as soon as they were back in stock so I could order it ASAP. Packing was great and delivery swift. The light itself is beautiful and excellent quality. Just wish I had more rooms so I could buy more.
I had bought 4 of these lights which are of very good quality . They look so lovely in my kitchen with a amber bulb . I have since bought 2 more for my daughter . They are very trendy especially over kitchen island . The delivery is brilliant and I will use this company again .
Amazing light, sleek and clean and made in the UK.
Ordered 2 light units around £150 each, one has small chip on top of glass shade, it is covered by the Cooper cover fortunately Both had only one screw locking ring rather than 2 provided Ordered the missing rings that clearly should had been sent but weren’t for which I’m waiting for Need much more attention to quality control Paul Callery
I have just bought my 3rd pendant light and absolutely love it!Always great quality
The shades are nice and the delivery was fast but the fixture and ceiling rose are very cheaply made. I think the lights are overpriced for their quality. I would have just returned them and not left a review but their returns process is prohibitive. £5 restocking fee per item which I think is totally unfair and it also means I'm stuck with them. if you're thinking of buying from here make sure you read the small print.
High-quality product, fast service.
Very pleased with the light fitting. Prompt delivery and very well packaged. Would use this company again.
Wonderful lights and excellent, speedy service. Very pleased. Wondering what other lights I might need to buy...
I love the look of this light. It is unique but blends right in. We bought the standard size fusion and this fits nicely in our small study. It came with push fittings so we didn't even need to get the screwdriver out! Quick delivery - arrived in 2 days
Beautiful lampshades received very promptly. Impressive customer service with a replacement shade being sent due to a manufacturing fault with the original within a matter of days. Highly recommend Artifact, and I will definitely be buying from them again in the future.
Good service and products, one item was delivered damaged but was replaced without question within a couple of days. Would use again no problem.
I can’t rate my item as I haven’t yet received it, although I was notified of the delay.
Artifact Lighting Ltd. is rated 4.76 based on 317 reviews