Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Artifact Lighting Ltd.

Tell us how Artifact Lighting Ltd. made you happy

Mark Johns
"Got to say, absolutely fantastic. Looked at a lot of sites and shops, and Artifact lighting definitely top of the pile. Price, delivery and service. Oh great selection too. First place I’ll be looking again for another light. 👍🏻"
Jiffty Chug
"Our lights look really lovely. Beautifully made and finished. I had ordered the wrong colour but a phone call soon put it right and the lights arrived promptly after 2 days. Can't comment on putting them up as the electrician did it but no problems."
Louise Connolly
"Exactly what I had been looking for! So happy I came across this website after looking for ages for pendant lights! Delighted with the options and service. Such quick delivery too. Thank you"
"The lights are beautiful! We were so impressed by the use of completely recyclable packaging, not a piece of plastic used! Bravo! They arrived in good time. Overall great service."
"Very quickly dispatched. Bought 4 Copper Pendants. Great quality. Very pleased with them. Good value"
"Quick service but dont like the code word format as my wife was unable to make a purchase, which is why i had to make our last purchase"
"Really good quality beautiful lights. They arrived in perfect condition and well packaged. Would use again."
"Lights not installed yet but quick service/delivery and they look great."
"So pleased we discovered Artifact Lighting, great selection of pendants and excellent customer service. Very pleased with the 6 pendants and assesories we bought, it just finishes off our new kitchen."
"Prompt efficient service. Love the light shades. However, disappointed that the latest E27 light bulb was not the same wattage nor the same colour effect (5W, 560 lumen, 2200Kelvin) as our previous purchase which was 8W, 750 lumen, 2700k)."
"Nice light shade delivered promptly. What more could you ask for?"
"Copper lights - stunning"
"A beautiful light - very 'cool' looking and it was despatched very quickly (and extremely well packaged.) Would highly recommend Artifact and would shop with them again."
"Received the pendant light, all packaged well and went up easily. Colour was more of a rose gold than copper, but thats the disadvantage of buying on line I suppose, all in all very happy with my purchase."
"Incredible quality and service at a thoroughly decent price. And they look great. How often can you say that these days?"
"We ordered 2 of the smaller pendant lights and the related accessories. All items were delivered on time. They were well packaged to avoid any damage and all elements present and correct. We are so happy with the product, the color is a perfect match for our new kitchen. Would highly recommend these lights."
"Beautiful products, so pleased I found this company, next time I need lighting this is where I shall look first. Excellent packaging too so nothing moved wen the box was on its way. Thank you very much for a really good internet buying experience ."
"Great product and speedy delivery. Easy to use website. First contact by phone was unsatisfactory and I needed to call again - message was not passed on. Second call handled brilliantly."
"The lights are great, really nice product, nicely packaged, fast delivery."
"Once again excellent service and products from Artifact......we ordered two large glass pendant lights and two glass wall lights to match the existing lights that we have purchased from Artifact. Everybody who comes round comments on how lovely they are. The staff are so helpful too."
"We ordered a pair of the larger glass lamps for our kitchen. The lamps arrived in a large box and were very well wrapped and protected so no likelihood of any damage in transit. Once opened, the quality of the lamp and fittings, cable, etc was clear. Superbly made and exceeded our expectations. Can't wait to get them installed!"
"Very speedy dispatch of my order. The light was as shown on the website and I am very pleased with it."
"Seemed expensive. Thought the copper was antique looking from photos but turns out it’s bright new copper."
Artifact Lighting Ltd. is rated 4.83 based on 180 reviews