Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Artifact Lighting Ltd.

How would you rate Artifact Lighting Ltd. ?

Mark Johns
Mark Johns
Verified Buyer
"Got to say, absolutely fantastic. Looked at a lot of sites and shops, and Artifact lighting definitely top of the pile. Price, delivery and service. Oh great selection too. First place I’ll be looking again for another light. 👍🏻"
Jiffty Chug
Jiffty Chug
Verified Buyer
"Our lights look really lovely. Beautifully made and finished. I had ordered the wrong colour but a phone call soon put it right and the lights arrived promptly after 2 days. Can't comment on putting them up as the electrician did it but no problems."
Louise Connolly
Louise Connolly
Verified Buyer
"Exactly what I had been looking for! So happy I came across this website after looking for ages for pendant lights! Delighted with the options and service. Such quick delivery too. Thank you"
"Delighted with the pendant light, looks stylish and good quality."
David Rowe
Verified Buyer
"Good quality items with fast delivery. My only grip is that I paid for 6no. pendants to be wired at £2.00 per item. When they arrived only the lamp holder was wired to the flex (ceiling rose was unattached) and no earth cable on 4 of the ceiling roses.. They probably do this so you can alter the length of the flex although I knew I needed straight 2 metre drop. Not such a problem for an electrician but may cause someone installing them DIY a problem. All in all happy with the purchase and would use again."
"delivery was on time"
"Excellent customer service and particularly helpful when I made an error with my order and needed to place another order."
Peter Buchan
Verified Buyer
"Great quality. Prompt delivery- Thanks"
Roger Merlin
Verified Buyer
"We had a problem choosing between 2 colours but Artifact made the problem very easy to solve and we are delighted with our choice and the quality of the lights. Excellent Artifact!"
Terry Fearns
Verified Buyer
"High quality finish on all the products, all elements carefully packed and delivered on time."
"Really great quality products!"
Kathryn Davies
Verified Buyer
"Great clean design and looks fantastic in the kitchen and hallway where the lights were installed. Quick service. Spot on"
Marilyn Kendall
"Superb quality."
"Great light. Arrived promptly.."
"Quality, packaging, delivery, after sales service....in a word ? "OUTSTANDING""
"Fantastic products at reasonable prices, with speedy delivery and good customer service"
Paul Bramfitt
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product with fast delivery. Would recommend!"
Andrea Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Well built, beautiful lights that look perfect in our rooms. We originally bought 3 pendants for the kitchen and loved them so much we have now bought 2 wall lights for our bedroom."
Nigel Smith
Verified Buyer
"Well packaged quality goods, delivered quickly."
Nathan Fisher
Verified Buyer
"We ordered 3 Coolicon Industrial Copper Pendant Lights and they look absolutely stunning in our new kitchen. The quality of the lights is great and delivery was faultess. I wouldnt hesitate to order these lights and will certainly be using artifact lighting again. Very pleased."
Neil McNab
Verified Buyer
"Superb website, product and service. The Coolicon Industrial Pendant is a great design, made with high quality materials and finished superbly - looks amazing. The website is slick, customer service great and delivery (inc care of packaging) exceptional."
Miranda Risbey
Verified Buyer
"Good quality lights, well packed and quick service."
"Good product and an easily navigated website."
Artifact Lighting Ltd. is rated 4.82 based on 129 reviews