Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Artifact Lighting Ltd.
Telephone

How would you rate Artifact Lighting Ltd.?

Mark Johns
"Got to say, absolutely fantastic. Looked at a lot of sites and shops, and Artifact lighting definitely top of the pile. Price, delivery and service. Oh great selection too. First place I’ll be looking again for another light. 👍🏻"
Jiffty Chug
"Our lights look really lovely. Beautifully made and finished. I had ordered the wrong colour but a phone call soon put it right and the lights arrived promptly after 2 days. Can't comment on putting them up as the electrician did it but no problems."
Louise Connolly
"Exactly what I had been looking for! So happy I came across this website after looking for ages for pendant lights! Delighted with the options and service. Such quick delivery too. Thank you"
"Very happy with this - just what we wanted. One we had ordered the light, Artifact kept us updated with emails regarding the order and delivery. Delivery was prompt and he light well packaged. The price was great too!"
"Very happy with the wall lights. They are just as described, and look great on the wall"
"Returning customer and service was as good as last time. My pendant lights were received promptly and very well packaged. Not in place yet as no roof on my new extension, but I am sure they will look great."
"My order was expedited very efficiently. Delivery was very quick . Very pleased with goods. Will use again. Thankyou."
"I was unsure about ordering pendant lights online , but I need’nt have worried. Sales advice, delivery and packaging was excellent."
"We are very pleased with the appearance and function of the lights. Also the delivery arrived exactly on time. Very positive."
"Easy to buy, well packed , nice tracking service ."
"Quick delivery, good quality light shades."
"Lovely product exactly as stated and delivered quickly. What more is there to say?"
"Excellent service!"
"Love my pendant lights from artififact. Reasonably priced and delivered really quick. Great match to my existing lights."
"Fantastic company - we've purchased both wall lights and ceiling lights from them and have been really impressed. Fast delivery and great products"
"Amazing Service! Highly recommended. Great products and super fast delivery. Thank you!"
"Beautiful, stylish lights, they fit the decor of the kitchen ever so well. Ever so quick to assemble and fit. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who wants expensive looking lights for a reasonable price"
"Stunning products, excellently designed and manufactured, and far exceed quality seen on other lights in this price bracket. UK manufacturing at it's best!"
"Great lights. Popped into workshop before purchasing to talk with staff. Very helpful and a well built broth product."
"Simple ordering, arrived within 2 days well packaged and quality product. Very happy."
"Very good friendly communication. Great delivery timetable and lovely product."
"Placing the order on line was very straightforward and easy to do. Delivery was very fast received within 3 working days and delighted with our purchase"
"The lights that we bought from Artifact Lighting look fantastic in our newly refurbished kitchen and their attention to detail and individually packaged items meant that everything arrived on time and in perfect condition. We did have a slight issue with the light-bulbs (in that they emitted different colours) but a quick e-mail to Emily ans she sorted the problem immediately. I think it was a supplier problem rather than Artifact Lighting themselves but they took responsibility and resolved my complaint by replacing the item immediately - happy customer!"
Artifact Lighting Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 151 reviews