Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artifact Lighting Ltd.
Read Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

02381943014

Tell us how Artifact Lighting Ltd. made you happy
Love these lights and such good quality!
Artifact Lighting Ltd. 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Great light. Just what we wanted. Excellent quality and very easy to fit. Good quality items
The vintage prismatic pendant light I wanted was out of stock and Jess was extremely helpful by letting me know as soon as they were back in stock so I could order it ASAP. Packing was great and delivery swift. The light itself is beautiful and excellent quality. Just wish I had more rooms so I could buy more.
I had bought 4 of these lights which are of very good quality . They look so lovely in my kitchen with a amber bulb . I have since bought 2 more for my daughter . They are very trendy especially over kitchen island . The delivery is brilliant and I will use this company again .
Amazing light, sleek and clean and made in the UK.
I have just bought my 3rd pendant light and absolutely love it!Always great quality
High-quality product, fast service.
Very pleased with the light fitting. Prompt delivery and very well packaged. Would use this company again.
Wonderful lights and excellent, speedy service. Very pleased. Wondering what other lights I might need to buy...
I love the look of this light. It is unique but blends right in. We bought the standard size fusion and this fits nicely in our small study. It came with push fittings so we didn't even need to get the screwdriver out! Quick delivery - arrived in 2 days
Beautiful lampshades received very promptly. Impressive customer service with a replacement shade being sent due to a manufacturing fault with the original within a matter of days. Highly recommend Artifact, and I will definitely be buying from them again in the future.
Really pleased with the lights we ordered. All the parts were of excellent quality and as described on the website. They were well packaged and arrived without any problems.
Excellent quality light and very efficient company. All well packed.
Great product, looks the business. Delivered earlier than expected. Great service Thank you
Love the products. Always fantastic quality
Really good website, choice is excellent and really quick delivery. We have bought three of our lights from here!
Great products fast delivery
My favorite source for design project solutions. Great products and very resourceful personable staff.
We have received the lights but are waiting to have them installed in the next week. Ordering was easy, delivery was very prompt and the goods were well packaged, the shades look lovely and we can't wait to see them installed in our new kitchen.
A great choice of lighting and easy company to deal with. Kept me informed throughout the purchase and delivery.
Artifact Lighting Ltd. 5 star review on 7th February 2021