Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artifact Lighting Ltd.
Read Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

02381943014

Tell us how Artifact Lighting Ltd. made you happy
Paid £120 per light and I bought 3. Expected a bit more weight with it being so expensive, but in truth they’re just a copper shade painted blue. You could buy the exact same copper coloured ones at £25 from Dunelm and paint them blue yourself.
Spent over £400 on lights last weekend and haven't heard anything as to when it's going to be delivered. Wrote to customer service and haven't received a response. Unfortunately it's been a pretty poor experience.
Impossible to review at the moment. I have not received my light. Unfortunately I have not had any communication as to when it will arrive. I did ring to ask about the delay, as I had not been informed. Apparently they are waiting a part. But still no up date after several more days. Still, looking at the reviews, the prismatic glass pendant light will be worth waiting for & these have after all been difficult times for everyone. Hope it arrives very soon!
Website great, but I am still waiting for my delivery a week later (money taken promptly after order was placed). Disappointed with the wait!
Extremely disappointed. You sent the wrong light fixture. Now I have to go through all the trouble of returning the item, as if I had time for that. I better not have to pay for returning the item.
Artifact Lighting Ltd. is rated 4.77 based on 313 reviews