Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artifact Lighting Ltd.
Read Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

02381943014

Tell us how Artifact Lighting Ltd. made you happy
The shades are nice and the delivery was fast but the fixture and ceiling rose are very cheaply made. I think the lights are overpriced for their quality. I would have just returned them and not left a review but their returns process is prohibitive. £5 restocking fee per item which I think is totally unfair and it also means I'm stuck with them. if you're thinking of buying from here make sure you read the small print.
The ceiling mount was totally inadequate to accommodate the wiring.
The lights are nice, though overpriced for what they are. The main reason for the poor rating is the ceiling caps that come with the lights do not accomodate the three connector blocks that need to be connected to the power source. So you need to pay for the larger ceiling cap - but I feel that if you're spending £120 for lights surely the included ceiling cap should fit everything thats required as a bare minimum of functionality? The fact that they don't fit wasn't stated initially, so now we have to order the caps separately which is now holding our project up. I contacted the company for resolution but zero reply - so not great customer service either.
Artifact Lighting Ltd. is rated 4.77 based on 312 reviews