Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artifact Lighting Ltd.
Read Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

02381943014

Tell us how Artifact Lighting Ltd. made you happy
Ordered 2 light units around £150 each, one has small chip on top of glass shade, it is covered by the Cooper cover fortunately Both had only one screw locking ring rather than 2 provided Ordered the missing rings that clearly should had been sent but weren’t for which I’m waiting for Need much more attention to quality control Paul Callery
I can’t rate my item as I haven’t yet received it, although I was notified of the delay.
Iam sorry but had to return last week , colour was wrong , paid £20 for signature to return it ... still not received confirmation you’ve received it or my refund !!
Seemed expensive. Thought the copper was antique looking from photos but turns out it’s bright new copper.
The lights themselves are beautiful and really give our new extension character and interesting features. However, the order didn't arrive fully on the original delivery with a number of missing items. And the second delivery was also missing an item so I'm still waiting for everything to arrive. The other things that would be useful is if the fittings could come with screws for attaching to the wall. Most electricians we've worked with don't have screws that look good with the fittings so we've had to go out and buy some specially.
Nice looking products. Still waiting for them to arrive!
Can't comment as have not yet received them.
On a positive note, these lights are terrifically good looking on the wall. Quality is generally good and they have a sense of class. Downsides. 1st - Delivered late. 2nd - give the prices I would have expected the connection wires to have been stripped back (instead I had to faff around cutting through the cord). 3rd - again given price (paid partly due to aesthetic appeal) the lights did not come with fixing screws, which I find very disappointing. 4th - I think an enclosed fitting instruction re-confirming need for trailing edge dimmer would be appropriate.
Artifact Lighting Ltd. is rated 4.77 based on 313 reviews