Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artifact Lighting Ltd.
Read Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

02381943014

Tell us how Artifact Lighting Ltd. made you happy
Great products fast delivery
My favorite source for design project solutions. Great products and very resourceful personable staff.
Paid £120 per light and I bought 3. Expected a bit more weight with it being so expensive, but in truth they’re just a copper shade painted blue. You could buy the exact same copper coloured ones at £25 from Dunelm and paint them blue yourself.
We have received the lights but are waiting to have them installed in the next week. Ordering was easy, delivery was very prompt and the goods were well packaged, the shades look lovely and we can't wait to see them installed in our new kitchen.
A great choice of lighting and easy company to deal with. Kept me informed throughout the purchase and delivery.
Artifact Lighting Ltd. 5 star review on 7th February 2021
Simplistic but classic and very smart.
We ordered 2 Taxi Yellow Pop pendants for our new kitchen, choosing black/white cord. They exceeded our expectations in quality, look, and style. Having move to England from New York City, they bring a bit of my hometown to our cottage. Thank you for your great product and service!
Very pleased with the two lights, very good quality, easy to order and delivery was about five days , haven’t installed yet as kitchen to yet be installed but I’m sure they’ll look great , thank you Artifact Lighting
Spent over £400 on lights last weekend and haven't heard anything as to when it's going to be delivered. Wrote to customer service and haven't received a response. Unfortunately it's been a pretty poor experience.
Hi, We bought a light which arrived chipped unfortunately, however a replacement was promptly dispatched and arrived a few days after we emailed with our complaint. This is when you find out if a company is any good. I would definitely recommend
So pleased and very quick delivery. Thank you. Highly recommend!
I had an initial problem with my order which was rectified but was absolutely thrilled with all my lights.
Very nice quality product with quick and friendly customer service
Really helpful company. No pressure sell. Items seem good quality but waiting for electrician to fit, so not sure how easy. Chose the mid grey. Nice colour but feel they’re a Greige colour against my pale grey (F&B lampshade or pavilion grey). Would definitely recommend. Says they’re British made too and that’s good.
Absolutely brilliant product, a lovely period light fitting at a great cost!
Very pleased with the light. Good quality and all the fittings supplied. Looks great when illuminated.
Light looks very nice when fitted. Exactly what was needed to finish off the room. The bulb is also nice and bright. Installation was very easy, Artifact supplied everything we needed to replace our existing light
The lights are of the highest quality. It's an excellent, old school craftmenship. My order arrived promptly and safely packed. I'm very impressed and will be buying more from Artifact Lighting.
Artifact Lighting Ltd. 5 star review on 19th December 2020 Artifact Lighting Ltd. 5 star review on 19th December 2020
Lovely product prompt service.
Great service kept informed and if course the light was perfect
Artifact Lighting Ltd. is rated 4.77 based on 312 reviews