Artemis Tree Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artemis Tree Services
Read Artemis Tree Services Reviews

artemis@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how Artemis Tree Services made you happy
This is the second time I've used Artemis and once again I was impressed with the service provided. The guys were very professional, polite and courteous. Being given a time slot, followed by a text on the day to say they were on their way was helpful. The work carried out was well done and not being left with any mess or rubbish to clear up afterwards was impressive. A job well done!
On time, professional and friendly, your Workers did an excellent job and even left my garden tidier than they found it. thank you xjx
Very satisfactory - I'm pleased with the result.
Michael & Adam were brilliant, on time, efficient and very clean and tidy!
Excellent service all round! thank you Artemis.
Keith and Tom did an excellent job. They obviously care about their work and love trees. They listened to what we wanted, gave advice and left the site very neat. Its great to find people we can trust!
Artermis prune my leylandii every year - always a good job carried out.
Very professional from the estimate to the finished job. Two charming young men who arrived on time and took just the morning for a big job.
A very tidy professional job carried out efficiently and exactly to specification. More than pleased with the results. Have more work that needs doing some time and will definitely use Artemis again.
By being a very responsive co to work with,THANK YOU.
The team (of two) arrived on time and carried out the work exactly as I'd requested. All waste taken away. Just a very professional job. I've used Artemis several times now, and will continue to do so.
First class from estimate to final cutting. This is the second time I have used
Artemis and I expect to use them again in the future.
Very pleased with the work done. The team turned up on time, were polite, did the work as agreed and, particularly, cleared up all of the cuttings from the garden
Excellent customer service - polite, helpful staff who act in a timely manner.
Reliable, professional service. Have used Artemis 3 times now and they are consistently excellent.
Excellent service from a highly efficient, friendly and knowledgeable team. We'd first heard about Artemis from one of our neighbours; I'm pleased to be able to pass on the same accolades and would recommend most highly!
From start to finish: The company responded to my query immediately, made a mutually convenient appointment to visit and then provided a detailed quote with competitive prices.
The guys arrived on the day, at the time given, both extremely polite and they got on with the job.
Would not hesitate to use again and recommend to colleagues, family and friends etc.
5 start job
Punctual and got on with the job.
Their people are great and they leave the scene as though nothing has happened. Apart from the felled tree not being there!
Wonderful