Arrow Electrical Reviews

Read Arrow Electrical Reviews

info@arrowelectricals.co.uk

245-247 Cricklewood Broadway

Tell us how Arrow Electrical made you happy
Arrow has helped my house come together so beautifully! i could not be happier with the choices of lights that we bought. We got the AR7510 + AR7610 and they have added so much character to the house! will recommend to our friends! Thank you again!
Thank you Manish from the Chiswick branch for making the special effort to come out and fit our bulbs. Excellent service.
Ordered the wrong product online which I returned to the Wimbledon shop where I bought the correct item. Great customer service and follow up from Natalie. Overall a good experience and the Wimbledon store is fab!
I’ve yet to get the light fitted but am very impressed by the courteous lady who arranged for the delivery and kept me fully informed.
Actually the best LED cieling light I've ever encountered. Company was great and dispatched quickly too.
Hi there, thank you for the great review! We are glad to hear positive reviews about our lighting.
Order arrived on time, with some elements missing but delivered within the hour following my call
Superstar service
Arrow Electrical has a huge range of products which are presented on a web page that is well organised and easy to navigate.The level of stock is huge and this means very fast delivery of items , a very important aspect in my opinion. Communication from time of purchase to delivery is also excellent . In summary a very well organised business with a wide product range that is very accessible to consumers.
Hi Paul. Thank you so much for the great review, we are so pleased you were happy with many different aspects!
Quick delivery Item delivered as described
Thank you for the review! We hope to be able to help again.
Unfortunately, I received the wrong item because the Manufacturer has brought out a new model which does not match what I have already. Arrow Electrical and particularly Natalie Dangoor, have been extremely helpful in locating one of the old stock for me and dealing with the return of the original item. I have used Arrow Electrical before and have found them to be extremely efficient, helpful and competitively priced. I would thoroughly recommend them.
Thank you so much for the kind review William. So glad I was able to help, and that we could find the exact item for you!
Great product and rapid dispatch
Thank you Cameron! I am glad we were able to help.
I searched for a considerable time for LED downlights that would fit a 53mm soffit. Eventually I found the lights I was looking for from Arrow Electrical. Excellent quality and rapid delivery service made the experience worthwhile. The lights aren't cheap. But, when you can't find an alternative and this is the only solution one can find, then you don't mind paying the price. Would recommend.
Thank you for the great feedback Jayne! We are glad to hear that they were a perfect fit. We look forward to you shopping with us again!
absolutely delighted with my new down lights.i tried to find the exact size colour and facing colour,also had to be ip rated for my bathroom and arrow electrical was only place i could get what i was looking for and they look great
Thanks for your positive feedback Amanda! We are so glad you are happy !
Managed to find what I wanted when I wanted it Delivery service very good
Speedy delivery as always. Arrow is my go to company for all lighting. Their LED downlighters are great. Have now installed them everywhere possible.
Great item thanks fast dispatch
Quick delivery, product as listed, would use again
The LED wall light we purchased are of excellent quality. Delivery by DPD was speedy and the whole purchase (on a Sunday) to delivery only took four days.
excellent service
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff so helpful very pleased with goods and price would thoroughly recommend to all
Arrow Electrical is rated 4.76 based on 184 reviews