Arrow Electrical Reviews

Home & Garden
Electronics

Tell us how Arrow Electrical made you happy

Stephen McKinnell
"Really fast delivery and the items ordered were well packaged. Very impressed by the quality of the fittings especially the LED low level lights which I’ve installed on the stairs"
Peter Booth
"Great product and very fast delivery, I will be ordering more from these guys"
Anna Schuchman
"Quick delivery excellent customer service"
"The LED wall light we purchased are of excellent quality. Delivery by DPD was speedy and the whole purchase (on a Sunday) to delivery only took four days."
"excellent service"
"Very friendly and knowledgeable staff so helpful very pleased with goods and price would thoroughly recommend to all"
"Good service and a query over the lamp power rating was quickly resolved."
"Very helpful and easy to deal with. I would recommend and use them again."
"Good service. Items arrived promptly"
"I was really pleased with the light fittings, although I can't comment on longevity as they've only been installed a week, the light output was great, colour temperature consistent throughout the batch, and they dimmed beautifully with zero flicker and went down to a nice low level. My only gripe is that there is no scope for trade accounts. I think the products are fantastic, but unfortunately as an installer I will probably look elsewhere first for most of my projects as I need to make a margin in order to offer a guarantee and maintain a healthy business, and if my clients can buy direct for the same price I can buy for it makes me look like a charlatan when I add my markup."
"Quick dispatch and great customer service to correct an error I made on the order"
"Bang on company"
"The customer service was excellent. Martin went out of his way to fulfill my order which I had made an error on, and get it delivered to me super quick so everything was here in time for the electrician. Will always use Arrow for anything I need in the future."
"Has been insanely helpful. Recommend for everyone to buy their lights from here. I am an interior designer and their lights are amazing. Thanks!"
"Excellent quality lighting fitting at competitive price. Fast delivery by DPD. Recommended electrical supplier"
"Great service and quality products"
"The item arrived on time and of good quality."
"Good communication and a speedy service. Many thanks."
"Excellent service, kept informed about despatch of goods, prompt delivery. Would definitely use again."
"I inadvertently ordered a replacement light fitting unbeknown that my wife had already done the same. I requested a refund at 8pm that evening once I had found the error, to wake the following morning to find the refund had already been made! Fantastic service, I will not hesitate to use Arrow Electrical for any future purchases."
"Harry provided me with excellent speedy service. I couldn't change the light bulb and he didn't even laugh! Highly recommend."
Hi Helen

Brilliant sense of humour, but at the end of the day its the happy customer like you who is still happy even after purchasing 2 years ago. We were glad to help anytime.
Happy Friday

Kind Regards
Harry
"Love my beautiful wall lightening. Ordered 8pieces at once. The metal is of a great quality. Very satisfied with Harry’s support. Thanks once again."
привіт сподіваюся, що ви добре
Thank you kindly for your feedback its great to hear a very satisfied customer and i happy you love the Astro lights were. We also strive to help all customer as best we can.

Ще раз спасибі

Regards
Harry
"Brilliant service and delivery.... would highly recommended."
Thank you for taking the time to review our service.

Arrow Electrical
Online Sales Team
Arrow Electrical is rated 4.79 based on 161 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access