Arrow Electrical Reviews

Read Arrow Electrical Reviews

info@arrowelectricals.co.uk

245-247 Cricklewood Broadway

Tell us how Arrow Electrical made you happy
Arrow Electrical has a huge range of products which are presented on a web page that is well organised and easy to navigate.The level of stock is huge and this means very fast delivery of items , a very important aspect in my opinion. Communication from time of purchase to delivery is also excellent . In summary a very well organised business with a wide product range that is very accessible to consumers.
Hi Paul. Thank you so much for the great review, we are so pleased you were happy with many different aspects!
Quick delivery Item delivered as described
Thank you for the review! We hope to be able to help again.
Unfortunately, I received the wrong item because the Manufacturer has brought out a new model which does not match what I have already. Arrow Electrical and particularly Natalie Dangoor, have been extremely helpful in locating one of the old stock for me and dealing with the return of the original item. I have used Arrow Electrical before and have found them to be extremely efficient, helpful and competitively priced. I would thoroughly recommend them.
Thank you so much for the kind review William. So glad I was able to help, and that we could find the exact item for you!
Great product and rapid dispatch
Thank you Cameron! I am glad we were able to help.
Very helpful and polite. Initially wrong item sent from supplier, but Arrow provided return label and replaced with correct item with no quibble. Would be happy to buy from them again.
I searched for a considerable time for LED downlights that would fit a 53mm soffit. Eventually I found the lights I was looking for from Arrow Electrical. Excellent quality and rapid delivery service made the experience worthwhile. The lights aren't cheap. But, when you can't find an alternative and this is the only solution one can find, then you don't mind paying the price. Would recommend.
Thank you for the great feedback Jayne! We are glad to hear that they were a perfect fit. We look forward to you shopping with us again!
absolutely delighted with my new down lights.i tried to find the exact size colour and facing colour,also had to be ip rated for my bathroom and arrow electrical was only place i could get what i was looking for and they look great
Thanks for your positive feedback Amanda! We are so glad you are happy !
Managed to find what I wanted when I wanted it Delivery service very good
Speedy delivery as always. Arrow is my go to company for all lighting. Their LED downlighters are great. Have now installed them everywhere possible.
Great item thanks fast dispatch
Quick delivery, product as listed, would use again
The LED wall light we purchased are of excellent quality. Delivery by DPD was speedy and the whole purchase (on a Sunday) to delivery only took four days.
excellent service
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff so helpful very pleased with goods and price would thoroughly recommend to all
Good service and a query over the lamp power rating was quickly resolved.
Very helpful and easy to deal with. I would recommend and use them again.
Good service. Items arrived promptly
I was really pleased with the light fittings, although I can't comment on longevity as they've only been installed a week, the light output was great, colour temperature consistent throughout the batch, and they dimmed beautifully with zero flicker and went down to a nice low level. My only gripe is that there is no scope for trade accounts. I think the products are fantastic, but unfortunately as an installer I will probably look elsewhere first for most of my projects as I need to make a margin in order to offer a guarantee and maintain a healthy business, and if my clients can buy direct for the same price I can buy for it makes me look like a charlatan when I add my markup.
Quick dispatch and great customer service to correct an error I made on the order
Bang on company