Arrow Electrical Reviews

Home & Garden
Electronics

Tell us how Arrow Electrical made you happy

Stephen McKinnell
"Really fast delivery and the items ordered were well packaged. Very impressed by the quality of the fittings especially the LED low level lights which I’ve installed on the stairs"
Peter Booth
"Great product and very fast delivery, I will be ordering more from these guys"
Anna Schuchman
"Quick delivery excellent customer service"
"Excellent quality lighting fitting at competitive price. Fast delivery by DPD. Recommended electrical supplier"
"Great service and quality products"
"The item arrived on time and of good quality."
"Good communication and a speedy service. Many thanks."
"Excellent service, kept informed about despatch of goods, prompt delivery. Would definitely use again."
"I inadvertently ordered a replacement light fitting unbeknown that my wife had already done the same. I requested a refund at 8pm that evening once I had found the error, to wake the following morning to find the refund had already been made! Fantastic service, I will not hesitate to use Arrow Electrical for any future purchases."
"Harry provided me with excellent speedy service. I couldn't change the light bulb and he didn't even laugh! Highly recommend."
Hi Helen

Brilliant sense of humour, but at the end of the day its the happy customer like you who is still happy even after purchasing 2 years ago. We were glad to help anytime.
Happy Friday

Kind Regards
Harry
"Love my beautiful wall lightening. Ordered 8pieces at once. The metal is of a great quality. Very satisfied with Harry’s support. Thanks once again."
привіт сподіваюся, що ви добре
Thank you kindly for your feedback its great to hear a very satisfied customer and i happy you love the Astro lights were. We also strive to help all customer as best we can.

Ще раз спасибі

Regards
Harry
"Brilliant service and delivery.... would highly recommended."
Thank you for taking the time to review our service.

Arrow Electrical
Online Sales Team
"Great service, fast delivery and very well priced. I would use Arrow Electrical again."
"Excellent service. Thanks!"
"These guys are are really helpful and the service is excellent, well recommend them."
"Excellent service. I realised that I had forgotten to place an order for an item about 10minutes after placing the first order. I called the main number and the person had my order there, he,led me locate the additional item and gave me a code to use so that I didn’t pay additional postage as the first order hadn’t been despatched. Quick delivery."
"Item was faulty but they replaced it without any problem and the replacement worked fine"
"Fantastic service"
"Unbelievable service thank you"
"All arrived on time and in good order."
"Quick delivery . Given a 1 hour timeslot and delivered within that slot. Very good service."
"Great speedy service, great prices."
Arrow Electrical is rated 4.78 based on 150 reviews