Arrow Electrical Reviews

Read Arrow Electrical Reviews

info@arrowelectricals.co.uk

245-247 Cricklewood Broadway

Tell us how Arrow Electrical made you happy
Thank you Manish from the Chiswick branch for making the special effort to come out and fit our bulbs.
Excellent service.
received bulbs all fine, .
Ordered the wrong product online which I returned to the Wimbledon shop where I bought the correct item.
Great customer service and follow up from Natalie.
Overall a good experience and the Wimbledon store is fab!
Nothing received so far. Payment made on 16/3/20.
No email no update whether the item is dispatched or not.
Called on Monday 23/3/20 and was advised item coming from Germany and is in Uk and will be delivered Wednesday or Thursday.
No item received no email to update.
I totally understand re: present crisis about Covid19 but customer service is quite poor.
I’ve yet to get the light fitted but am very impressed by the courteous lady
who arranged for the delivery and kept me fully informed.
Actually the best LED cieling light I've ever encountered. Company was great and dispatched quickly too.
Hi there, thank you for the great review! We are glad to hear positive reviews about our lighting.
Order arrived on time, with some elements missing but delivered within the hour following my call
The order I made online went through the shop I chose to collect it from however there was no notification that it was ready to collect either by text or email. Otherwise fine.
I cannot review my order as I am still waiting for you to send me it. The order was placed on the 10th of February.
Superstar service
Good service & good after care
Happy we could help Danny!
Arrow Electrical has a huge range of products which are presented on a web page that is well organised and easy to navigate.The level of stock is huge and this means very fast delivery of items , a very important aspect in my opinion.
Communication from time of purchase to delivery is also excellent .
In summary a very well organised business with a wide product range that is very accessible to consumers.
Hi Paul. Thank you so much for the great review, we are so pleased you were happy with many different aspects!
Quick delivery
Item delivered as described
Thank you for the review! We hope to be able to help again.
Unfortunately, I received the wrong item because the Manufacturer has brought out a new model which does not match what I have already.
Arrow Electrical and particularly Natalie Dangoor, have been extremely helpful in locating one of the old stock for me and dealing with the return of the original item.
I have used Arrow Electrical before and have found them to be extremely efficient, helpful and competitively priced. I would thoroughly recommend them.
Thank you so much for the kind review William. So glad I was able to help, and that we could find the exact item for you!
Great product and rapid dispatch
Thank you Cameron! I am glad we were able to help.
Very helpful and polite. Initially wrong item sent from supplier, but Arrow provided return label and replaced with correct item with no quibble. Would be happy to buy from them again.
I searched for a considerable time for LED downlights that would fit a 53mm soffit. Eventually I found the lights I was looking for from Arrow Electrical. Excellent quality and rapid delivery service made the experience worthwhile. The lights aren't cheap. But, when you can't find an alternative and this is the only solution one can find, then you don't mind paying the price. Would recommend.
Thank you for the great feedback Jayne! We are glad to hear that they were a perfect fit. We look forward to you shopping with us again!
absolutely delighted with my new down lights.i tried to find the exact size colour and facing colour,also had to be ip rated for my bathroom and arrow electrical was only place i could get what i was looking for and they look great
Thanks for your positive feedback Amanda! We are so glad you are happy !
Managed to find what I wanted when I wanted it

Delivery service very good
Speedy delivery as always. Arrow is my go to company for all lighting. Their LED downlighters are great. Have now installed them everywhere possible.
Arrow Electrical is rated 4.75 based on 183 reviews