Arrow Electrical Reviews

Baby & Toddler
Hardware
Home & Garden
Electronics

How would you rate Arrow Electrical ?

Verified Buyer
"Really fast delivery and the items ordered were well packaged. Very impressed by the quality of the fittings especially the LED low level lights which I’ve installed on the stairs"
Peter Booth
Peter Booth
Verified Buyer
"Great product and very fast delivery, I will be ordering more from these guys"
Anna Schuchman
Anna Schuchman
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery excellent customer service"
Nicole Mahal
Verified Buyer
"Super helpful and easy to deal with"
"Really happy with these guys. The products we ordered were competitively priced and delivered the next day. When we opened them we found one had a critical piece missing (which I blame on the manufacturer because the boxes looked factory sealed) so I called Arrow and they dispatched a replacement for the missing piece immediately which again arrived next day. Fantastic service!"
Thank you kindly for your positive feedback, we always try our best to rectify any issues with our customers as long as they inform us and we try to get things up and running for you ASAP. No company can be perfect but when things go wrong we like to show customers we can deal with them with upmost professional manner to limit an inconvenience caused.

Appreciate your customer and hope to see again.

Arrow Electrical Team
"amazing service and products, very competitively priced. Would reccommend it to everyone ! maggie"
Margaret Henderson
Verified Buyer
"We placed the order from New Zealand and had it delivered to a family member in the UK. Seemless transaction and amazing tracking updates and delivery. Very happy indeed"
Richard Brinton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and first class products."
Steven M Foord
Verified Buyer
"One of my 4 lights was badly stained and had clearly been out of its packaging. I expect this light to be replaced. The other three were perfect"
W L Scales
Verified Buyer
"Supplied lights as requested"
Paul Jones
Verified Buyer
"fantastic service fast delivery"
"The product was not what I expected and they arranged collection and return and credited my account. Very good customer service, thank you."
Philip Cuthbert
Verified Buyer
"Excellent items and quick delivery, Many thanks"
"Delighted with the quality of items supplied, very courteous and helpful staff and all items competively priced. Have used this Company several times now and never been disappointed. Alan/Essex"
"Very easy transaction"
"Thank you so much for the speedy delivery of my order! Literally on my doorstep within one day of ordering online. Fantastic."
Prossy Wanyana
Verified Buyer
"For over the years I have known your website, I just came to appreciate your products, so wonderful and genuine."
Margaret Booker
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was very prompt, cannot ask for anymore. Also provide an excellent product at a fair price."
Sue Tutton
"Excellent service"
"Amazing service. Lovely follow up from the online team to check we got everything. Good products too."
Kevin Johnson
Verified Buyer
"clear website, well priced, goods quickly dispatched and received!"
Titilayo Wamunuko