Arrow Electrical Reviews

Home & Garden
Electronics

Tell us how Arrow Electrical made you happy

Stephen McKinnell
"Really fast delivery and the items ordered were well packaged. Very impressed by the quality of the fittings especially the LED low level lights which I’ve installed on the stairs"
Peter Booth
"Great product and very fast delivery, I will be ordering more from these guys"
Anna Schuchman
"Quick delivery excellent customer service"
"These guys are are really helpful and the service is excellent, well recommend them."
"Excellent service. I realised that I had forgotten to place an order for an item about 10minutes after placing the first order. I called the main number and the person had my order there, he,led me locate the additional item and gave me a code to use so that I didn’t pay additional postage as the first order hadn’t been despatched. Quick delivery."
"Item was faulty but they replaced it without any problem and the replacement worked fine"
"Fantastic service"
"Unbelievable service thank you"
"All arrived on time and in good order."
"Quick delivery . Given a 1 hour timeslot and delivered within that slot. Very good service."
"Great speedy service, great prices."
"Good"
"All perfect recommend to anyone"
"items delivered on time"
"Super helpful and easy to deal with"
"Really happy with these guys. The products we ordered were competitively priced and delivered the next day. When we opened them we found one had a critical piece missing (which I blame on the manufacturer because the boxes looked factory sealed) so I called Arrow and they dispatched a replacement for the missing piece immediately which again arrived next day. Fantastic service!"
Thank you kindly for your positive feedback, we always try our best to rectify any issues with our customers as long as they inform us and we try to get things up and running for you ASAP. No company can be perfect but when things go wrong we like to show customers we can deal with them with upmost professional manner to limit an inconvenience caused.

Appreciate your customer and hope to see again.

Arrow Electrical Team
"amazing service and products, very competitively priced. Would reccommend it to everyone ! maggie"
"We placed the order from New Zealand and had it delivered to a family member in the UK. Seemless transaction and amazing tracking updates and delivery. Very happy indeed"
"Excellent customer service and first class products."
"One of my 4 lights was badly stained and had clearly been out of its packaging. I expect this light to be replaced. The other three were perfect"
"Supplied lights as requested"
"fantastic service fast delivery"
Arrow Electrical is rated 4.76 based on 139 reviews