Arrow Electrical Reviews

Read Arrow Electrical Reviews

info@arrowelectricals.co.uk

245-247 Cricklewood Broadway

Tell us how Arrow Electrical made you happy
Prompt service and when one item was missing then dealt with promptly and it arrived the next day. Would recommend very reasonable prices.
A very quick and reliable service and I was kept updated of the delivery
I ordered two very expensive lights. Unfortunately on opening one up we cracked a small piece of glass. I rang Arrow a few times and was eventually told that a replacement part was not available and I would have to buy a whole light again. No one rung me back to tell me this despite saying someone would. This was untrue as I tracked down the manufacturer who said of course they do spares and promptly sent me one by return (for free too as such a small part). Poor show Arrow!
Dear Simon We are extremely sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with Arrow this is definitely not how we operate and i can only apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Usually any online sales are dealt with by the relevant department and i can assure you that no know from that department ever got the message to call you back. I will call you to personally to get more information so we can take up further. Again very sorry about this whole ordeal. Online Sales Team
The light bulb was exactly right, even the neutral white which I had had difficulty in choosing. Thank you.
easy hassle free transaction
Service is very good, my light came in good time, will use again. This is a good company.
Really good service and delivered exactly as advertised etc. Thank you
Their customer service was excellent, had an issue with cost is postage to the Channel Islands, sorted straight away. One of the faceplates came down scratched and they sent a new one out pretty much right away. Quick delivery. Will use again
Excellent service, very pleased will definitely use again
Prompt well packed delivery
Very helpful customer service and goods arrived as promised and fit just right
Quick service, delivery earlier than expected. All one could want.
Smooth transaction Good communication Prompt delivery
After placing my order there was a delay on delivery but once I contacted Arrow Electrical it was immediately rectified and delivery was completed in a very fast and efficient manner.
Thank you for the positive review and feedback. Unfortunately, little issues and delays may pop-up now and then but we always strive to complete our orders in the most efficient and timely manner. Kind regards, Ross, Websales dept.
Arrow were able to confirm the exact measurements of the light (which other suppliers had failed to do) and were swift in executing and delivering the product All fitted easily and looks great.
Whilst the garden lights ordered were of excellent quality, I missed the small print and they were mains devices rather than 12vDC. The items were returned and full cost refunded with no hassle. 10 out of 10 for customer service
Hi Michael, we are sorry that these lights weren't suitable but we are very grateful for the positive feedback and we are happy that you were satisfied with your prompt and hassle-free refund. Kind Regards, Websales.
Prompt and helpful response to questions. Extremely efficient in processing my order and great communication when expediting. Excellent service!
Great service, good quality products and swift delivery.
Thank you for the kind words and positive review, we hope to see you again! - Websales
Excellent price and great quality. I saved over £100 on an exterior light being sold locally for £150. Delivery process also excellent.
I am very impressed with Arrow, who saved me over £100 on an exterior light which I nearly bought from a local store. I got exactly what I wanted (a concern given the price differential) and the delivery process was transparent and quick. Brilliant.
Arrow Electrical is rated 4.76 based on 184 reviews