Arena Flowers Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Arena Flowers

How would you rate Arena Flowers ?

"You have always done a good job for us , which is great when we are on the otherside of the world !"
"I did have a problem with the "color" of my flowers (the arrangement itself was exquisite) sent to Canada with ARENA flowers but since they have been in touch with me and profusely apologised. Therefore with the recent technicality and service I will be using this company for my Christmas flower arrangements Therefore thanks ARENA Flowers for sorting out my problem Joan Stevens Whitley Bay England"
"Webb site easy to use, nice amount to choice from"
"My order.no. 7843478 for a 50th birthday Incorrect color of orchids ordered pink not yellow Orchids were smaller than illustrated on website arrived at address 4-00 pm on day of delivery Little dissapointed"
"Always high quality flowers and superbly efficient delivery with Arena Flowers. I have used them for several years now and will continue to do so."
"I ordered a bouquet of flowers yesterday at 6pm. They were delivered by 10am this morning and the recipient is over the moon with them, describing them as beautiful. I couldn't be happier with the service from start to finish and will definately be using Arena in the future. Thank you Arena Flowers!"
"Yes totally satisfied with service and product, I will use again and recommend."
"Thanks for delivering the flowers on our behalf for my friend’s mother’s funeral at parlour. I was told that you have done a wonderful job with flowers. Thank you very much. Mario - order # 7818277"
"Placed order on the red wreath and it was delivered on time. The flowers are fresh and exactly shown on the website. Excellent job and keep it up!"
"Worked the way it should. Easy to negotiate web site selection of flowers easy, kept informed of progress and completion, only negative paying proved a little hard had to use pay pal in the finish. Overall very happy."
"Easy ordering, good selection of flowers,competitive pricing , helpful staff, would definitely recommend and would use again."
"Sorry to say but truth is your service is 0 zero. My big mistake I try with your service"
Dear Zed,

Thank you for your review.

We are very sorry you are feeling this way about your order.

Unfortunately we do have a 48h window for our International orders which is clearly stated on our website. As you did not want to take the risk of having the flowers delivered late, you requested to have the order cancelled, which we have requested for you as soon as we could. Our outlet has now confirmed that this was possible, even with the late notice you have given us, and you have been fully refunded.

We believe that we have given you the best customer care we could on this occasion and once again we sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience and disappointment this may have caused you and your recipient.

Kind regards,

Arena Flowers
"Not good for International delivery"
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you on this occasion. We can see that you have been in touch with our customer service team and the best possible solution was offered.

Once again we sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience and disappointment this has caused you.

Kind regards,

Arena Flowers
"Order # AR100370683. Extremely pleased with the ease and speed of delivery by the team. Great work Arena Flowers. The order I placed online was delivered to Kochi in a matter of hours!!! Will certainly use your service in the future."
"Always very satisfied with the flowers and service. Thank you."
"As luck would have it our road was closed for resurfacing but the driver walked the length of the road to deliver ! As impressive as the flowers themselves !"
"The most beautiful bouquet I’ve ever received, courtesy of my boyfriend. They’re so fragrant and elegant. Chantilly."
"The Chantilly bouquet was delivered on time and were the most beautiful flowers she had seen. Thank you!"
"Other than missing a picture I asked for on the card, the flowers are beautiful and the process of ordering to delivery proved very easy. I will be recommending you. Many thanks"
"Placed my order for an urgent delivery, Internationally. The did not disappoint. Flowere were efficiently delivered, with superb quality. Absolutely loved by the recepient!!! A professional company, with friendly accommodating staff. Well done!!! 10/10"
Arena Flowers is rated 4.32 based on 1,381 reviews