Arena Flowers Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Arena Flowers

How would you rate Arena Flowers ?

"Always very satisfied with the flowers and service. Thank you."
"As luck would have it our road was closed for resurfacing but the driver walked the length of the road to deliver ! As impressive as the flowers themselves !"
"The most beautiful bouquet I’ve ever received, courtesy of my boyfriend. They’re so fragrant and elegant. Chantilly."
"The Chantilly bouquet was delivered on time and were the most beautiful flowers she had seen. Thank you!"
"Other than missing a picture I asked for on the card, the flowers are beautiful and the process of ordering to delivery proved very easy. I will be recommending you. Many thanks"
"Placed my order for an urgent delivery, Internationally. The did not disappoint. Flowere were efficiently delivered, with superb quality. Absolutely loved by the recepient!!! A professional company, with friendly accommodating staff. Well done!!! 10/10"
"I originally paid just over £100 for dinner roses to be delivered. This payment was taken twice from my account, albeit the erroneous second did eventually return. I send flowers often but this was my first time using Arena. 1. I was informed by email at the very end of the day of delivery that the flowers I was sending as a surprise could not be delivered to the recipient as the florist had run out of flowers. 2. Next day, no word. 3. Next day (pm) I was advised that the flowers had been delivered. I queried this as the recipient (who by now I had had to tell about the surprise) said nothing had been delivered at all. 4. Next day told the flowers had not actually been delivered and that Arena had no time frame for when they would be delivered. During this period I had emailed Arena asking a couple of times for someone call me to explain what was happening. Nobody called or responded to my email. In desperation I then called Arena myself and was very begrudgingly given a brief apology but told that on no account would any goodwill gesture be made to me for the inconvenience. Would I recommend Arena? Would you recommend based upon that service? Of course things can go wrong sometimes, but you can tell how good a company is in these situations by how they handle the mess-up. None of this was my fault and yet Arena seemed to think that having paid my money up front, their customer should then wait days after delivery was supposed to have taken place, not knowing when the flowers would actually be delivered. Moreover, Arena wouldn't use a different florist to resolve the problem in the meantime for me, the customer or the recipient. Agenda had many opportunities to fix the problem or to at least make amends, but chose not to. I'll never use Arena again based on this experience and will advise others of the total lack of customer service that I received."
"Good fast service"
"For once in dealing with a company, I'd only say - don't change! Arena Flowers are a pleasure to deal with, timely and helpful communication and the quality of their flowers always seems to be superior. 5 years ago Arena delivered flowers for my grandmother's 90th birthday - she's still talking about them. This week they delivered flowers for her 95th birthday, exactly as I'd requested. She told me, "they're bigger than I am" and when I saw the photo I had to agree. It was a glorious and enormous bouquet. Great value and service."
"Very happy with their service. I didn't see the flowers but my friend said they were lovely. Ordering was easy and I appreciated the update and confirmation of delivery"
"I cannot say how Arena Flowers have made me feel, as I only order from them, to send to other people, but as everyone I have sent them to have said they are beautiful & much appreciated, I would say I am very happy. I have been ordering for several years now so that speaks for itself. Thank you."
"Didn’t del"
Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your review.

We are truly sorry that the flowers in Austria did not arrive. We have escalated this to our outlet there and their courier service as this is definitely not the service we try to provide here at Arena Flowers. We have offered you the most appropriate solution which you have accepted and we sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience and disappointment this has caused you and your recipient on this occasion.

Arena Flowers
"Ordered Regina at £36.99 and got 12 red roses at £26.99 Understand flowers subject to availability but to get £10 worth of flowers is a rip off No delivery email either . Not delivered to address either , neighbour instead as they did not know where to go apparently. Uk to France"
Dear Emma,

Thank you for your review and for letting us know that an incorrect bouquet was sent out on this occasion.

We are truly sorry that this has happened and we have arranged the originally selected bouquet for the next available date. We hope your recipient could enjoy the correct bouquet and once again we sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience and disappointment this has caused you and your recipient.

Please rest assured that we have escalated this also to our outlet in France to prevent this from happening again in the future.

Please feel free to contact us if you require any further assistance and hopefully we were able to rectify the situation for you.

"Fantastic"
"Delivered on time"
"I ordered a bouquet of flowers to be sent to a new office opening and I did not add a message. I emailed Arens straight away and within minutes they had this sorted. Later on in the evening I got a message to say that the florists had run out of the flowers I had ordered but that they would send another one of the same value. Unsure about this I was pleasantly surprised to see that a beautiful bunch of flowers had been sent. My colleague was very happy! Arena are very good at responding straight away and although I was unsure about the last minute changes it worked out well."
Good evening, Thank you so very much for your nice words. We really appreciate them.

We are glad that your recipient was happy with the substituted bouquet which was sent and that all went well in the end.

Please let us know if you require any assistance with an order in the future. We will be more than happy to help.

Arena Flowers
"Easy to follow flowers on display look great hope my friends think so when they receive them will let you know their response that you"
"Fabulous. Looked exactly like the picture on website with some flowers in bud too. The packaging was really substantial."
"Flowers left on doorstep in 27 degree heat"
Dear Joanne,

Thank you for your review and we are truly sorry that the courier service left the flowers safe outside the door on a hot day. In usual circumstances the drivers are allowed to leave them safe but in a sheltered place, out of sight and sunlight. That when the recipient is coming back home the flowers can still be enjoyed on the date, they were intended for. However as we understand that it was a sensitive occasion, we offered you a very generous solution which you have accepted.

We would like to apologise once again for all the inconvenience and disappointment this has caused you and your recipient.

Arena Flowers
"Placed order before 10am Wednesday 20th June for delivery following day 8-6pm called company 4.30pm on day flowers were due to be told they cant find my delivery, but they could deliver them the following day after 1pm not good enough will not be using this company again"
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review.

We are truly sorry to hear about your disappointment with your order on this occasion. We have looked further into the issue which has unfortunately arisen on that day. Our external courier service informed us too late on the date, that your order was lost in transit, therefore we were unable to get in touch with you before hand. When you called, we investigated the issue straight away and rectified it with the most appropriate solution. As you wanted the flowers delivered by a certain time in the morning for the next day, we could regrettably not accommodate your wish, as we would have only be able to deliver anytime between 8am and 1pm or 8am until 6pm. Therefore we offered you the alternative option of compensation which you have accepted.

Once again we sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience and disappointment this has caused.

Stefanie