Arena Flowers Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Arena Flowers

How would you rate Arena Flowers ?

"I have used ArenaFlowers on several occasions, the recipients in France or in England have always been astonished how beautiful the flowers are. No worries concerning the delivery either. Also on several occasions I had to change the delivery date going to France and customer services have been amazingly helpful. I will recommend this company to any one."
"very satisfied with the service thank you"
"Delivery requested on a certain date was not performed. No information from Arena Flowers back to me before I have asked about the status of the delivery. After that, apologies for losing the order in transit and a ridiculous proposal to redeliver one more week later, when the advertising says same day delivery for fresh orders. Obviously, this supplier goes on my blacklist."
Dear Florin,

Thank you for your review and we are truly sorry to hear about the disappointment caused on this occasion.

Unfortunately we were not made aware of the issue until you have been in touch with us. We will definitely investigate this further with our outlet in Austria as this is not the service we try to provide here at Arena Flowers.

Thank you also for making us aware of this issue and for accepting the solution we have offered you.

In regards to the mentioned same day range-this selection is unfortunately only available for our UK orders and not for our International range.

Please accept our sincerest apologies once again.

Nadia, Essex
Verified Reviewer
"It was lovely To suprised my auntie in Austria. Great and reliable business company."
Dear Nadia,

Thank you so much for letting us know that you and your auntie are satisfied with the service provided in Austria.

We are glad all went well and please feel free to contact us if you require assistance with an order again in the future.

Arena Flowers
"EASY TO ORDER GOOD PRICE HOPE DELIVERY THE SAME"
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

We are glad to hear that you are so satisfied with the ordering process. We hope your recipient can enjoy the flowers and please feel free to contact us in the future. We are looking forward serving you again.

All the best and kind regards,

Catherine Wild
Verified Reviewer
"The bouquet, which cost 20euros, was poor for the money. I bought my father 5 stems of huge beautiful white lilies from the local florist in France where he lives for 25euros recently. What arrived for his 80th birthday was a small bunch of tulips with a bit of gypsophila thrown in. I felt sad for my dad and embarrassed for myself. I will not be using this firm again."
Dear Catherine,

Thank you for your review. We are truly sorry to hear that you are feeling left disappointed with the flowers which were received.

Unfortunately as you have selected the Florist Choice Bouquet-'Surprise' from the French website. A nice seasonal bouquet will be arranged as per the florists at our outlet there.

As tulips were still in season in France then and the florist thought that it would be a nice surprise. (As the name suggested on the website) The order was filled to value upon checking with the florist and I am sincerely sorry that you were disappointed by their choice. We would suggest to select a hand tied bouquet with a specific description on display to avoid any disappointment in the future.

Please rest assured that we have also forwarded this onto our outlet in France, so they know that not everyone likes tulips on its own.

Arena Flowers
"I waited all day to hear from a third party that the flowers had been delivered on the specified date. By 6pm there was no sign of them and no phone call to explain why. They finally arrived at 9pm, which is not acceptable. Would not recommend or use again."
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review.

We are truly sorry to hear about the disappointment caused. Unfortunately the external courier service we use in Belgium confirmed today, that the driver's van broke down on that particular day and had to wait until the van got fixed and therefore the flowers were regrettably delivered after the specified time online. We have therefore offered you an appropriate solution, if you could please let us know if you would like to accept this so we can have that arranged for you.

Once again we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you and your recipient on this special occasion.

Arena Flowers
"I ordered from South Africa on Monday, orchids for my daughter and they were delivered to her in China this morning! Absolutely amazing! Thank you, will definitely be using Arena Flowers again!"
Dear Megan,

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to hear that everything went so smoothly and your daughter can enjoy her flowers.

We hope to be able to assist you again with an order in the future and we are delighted that we delivered such a nice experience for you both.

Arena Flowers
"Thanks - The peonies have made the recipients very happy."
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your positive review. We are glad to hear that our flowers can be enjoyed.

Please feel free to contact us if you require any further assistance in the future. We are always happy to help.

Arena Flowers
"Really good service; affordable prices, and Beautiful choices. Very pleased! Thankyou."
Dear Pat,

We are delighted that you are happy with the service we have provided. We pride ourselves with a great customer satisfaction and we are glad your recipient can enjoy the flowers you have arranged for them.

All the best and we hope to be able to serve you again in the future.

Arena Flowers
"Excellent service and very helpful to get all the details correct when changes needed to be made. I was told the flowers were beautiful as I couldn’t attend the funeral."
Selestina Yirenkyi
Verified Reviewer
"The Flowers were delivered on a wrong date. It was send wrong and not what I saw on the Pic."
Dear Selestina,

Thank you for your review and we are very sorry to hear about your disappointment.

We can see that the order was not received on the requested date, however we have arranged a fresh and free redelivery with enough time for Mother's Day as intended.

Would you mind checking if there are any pictures you could forward us to, as you have mentioned that the present did not look like on the website. So we can investigate this further with our florist team and our product developers.

Please send us an email to customer@arenaflowers.com at your earliest convenience so we can hopefully have this rectified for you soon.

Once again we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and disappointment caused on this occasion.

Arena Flowers
"I sent 20 roses all different colours to a friend after an operation, she emailed me saying they were fantastic. A nice way to cheer someone up."
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review and kind words. We really appreciate taking your time out and we are delighted, that your recipient enjoyed the flowers.

We wish you all the best and hope to be able to assist you again in the future.

Arena Flowers
"Easy to use website. Hopefully recipient will be delighted with her flowers for her birthday tomorrow. Clear instructions all the way!"
"Ordered flowers for my sister in Germany after she returned from a short hospital stay. The delivery company rang her bell but wouldn't give her the flowers as the surname on the package was different from her own name. This was because the Arena flowers website takes contact details from my iTunes, where I had her entered as Kate Sis (short for sister). Anyway, I rang Arena and explained what had happened, and they immediately blamed me as they say their ordering process makes it clear the surnames have to match. The truth is that it may say that, but I was in a hurry and didn't see it. I did check the address which was correct so I assumed there would be no problem. Long and the short of it is that Arena would not redeliver or offer a refund, despite the fact that we have paid for goods which we haven't received. The site also said that delivery to Germany was free, but I was charged £8.99 (for a delivery that never reached the recipient). The company was adamant that it was my fault (despite the mistake happening because of their weird system of finding names and address from your contacts database, without asking your permission) and have taken my money knowing that we have not received our goods. Steer well clear!"
Hello Tom,

Here, at Arena, we'll always do our very best for customers & this is never more important than on the very rare occasions when things don't go to plan. As you know, you made a few errors when ordering the flowers for your sister which prevented them from being delivered. That's a huge shame: we're here to make people happy and an overwhelming majority of our customers agree that we get it right - so we're genuinely sorry that the delivery couldn't be completed.

Despite the abusive invective which you liberally shouted at our CS team as they attempted to help you, and the repeated threats to destroy our reputation if we failed to meet your demands for compensation, we have fully reimbursed you and wish you well in your search for a florist who is able to meet your needs in the future.

Please do pay attention to those fields that require names and addresses to be completed though; good luck!
Maria Calogheros
Unverified Reviewer
"Thank you for the fantastic help you gave me. I am not good at this but with your help we got it done. I sure will be using you again."
Hello Maria,

We are glad we were able to help you with your order and we are looking forward serving you again in the future.

All the best and kind regards,

Arena Flowers
"The website was easy to use and when l realised that there was an error to the order l was able to phone and speak to a very helpful person who rectified it straight away. I will be back!"
Brian B. Canada
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered flowers from web site for my brothers funeral, very disappointed in what was sent, some flowers left off the arrangement completely with no call regarding a replacement. The spray looked nothing like the one on the web site. They did do some refund, but the damage was done, no second chance on a funeral. As for them quoting they are UK's no 1 rated ethical florist, it's not saying much for the rest. Photos showing what it should be, and what was sent. Brian B."
Dear Brian,

Thank you for your review and your comments.

We are truly sorry that the flowers were not fully satisfying at this very important and sad occasion. We have passed it on to our partner funeral florist as this is not the service we try to provide here at Arena Flowers and to prevent this from happening again. Once again we sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience and disappointment this has caused you during this very difficult time.

Marie Medlicott. Chelsea. .Victoria . Australia
Verified Reviewer
"Rita. Says the flowers are the best she has had. Just had a phone call. The colours are just beautiful and they have cheered her up. Thank you again . Regards. Marie Medlicott (Aust)"
"I am delighted with how easy it is to place my order for flowers online here, in the past, I have been left frustrated with other florists online. so a pat on the back to Arena Flowers for taking the stress out of flowers for a sad occasion. Thank you."
Arena Flowers is rated 4.32 based on 1,345 reviews