Arena Flowers Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Arena Flowers

How would you rate Arena Flowers?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Craig Johnson
Unverified Reviewer
"I had to give them 1 star as zero stars was not an option. I ordered a bouquet for a prospective date for Valentine's day. I had not heard from her by 4 o'clock, so rang Arena Flowers who told me they were due for delivery in the next hour. They were actually delivered and left at her deserted work place at 8.40pm!!!!! Needless to say they were not there in the morning. Arena Flowers have given me a refund (pending), but do not seem bothered about letting me down. I will never use this company again. I will buy local from now on. Terrible company, terrible customer service"
Dear Craig, Thank you for your review. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience and disappointment caused. When you rang at 4pm it really looked as the flowers could make it before the business closed, however there was then a delay on our courier's end which we were regrettably not informed about. We have escalated this with them now to prevent it from happening again and for all the mishap caused on this very special occasion we have offered you an appropriate solution. Once again please accept our sincerest apologies.

Arena Flowers
"Poor Customer Service Expectations were not met. It was insinuated it was my fault for the mis-order. I was charged for an order which was not in line with what I confirmed on screen. When I raised this to customer services, there was no appreciation for my disappointment. When I escalated to the Customer Service Manager, the poor tone and manner in which the previous Customer service person I spoke with was echoed. I had to stress quite hard not only the security issue they have in their system but how upset I was with the situation. For a customer service centric business, I was astounded at their approach to ensure customer satisfaction. Especially given how proud they are to his point … claiming "Customer Guaranteed Happy" and "Our Promise – 100% Satisfaction""
Good morning,

Thank you for your comments.

We can see from the order information that you have unfortunately placed an order for 2 bouquets. As we are an online florist, we count on our customers to check the confirmation emails we send straight away, to prevent duplicate orders, incomplete information, etc. We are not accountable for errors during the order process if the orders are placed online. We have then kindly offered you an appropriate solution which you accepted. Once again we sincerely apologise that you are not feeling fully satisfied with the service provided on this occasion.

Arena Flowers
"Flowers were delivered on time and well packed. They are already beginning to wilt after only 3 days. Won't be using Arena Flowers again"
Good morning,

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that your flowers drooping already. Would you mind sending us an email with a few pictures of the arrangement so we can look into this with our florist team to have this rectified for you. That would be great. Please send them to customer@arenaflowers.com and we will look into this as soon as we can.

Once again we sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience and disappointment caused.

Stefanie
Malcolm Powney
Verified Reviewer
"Easy to order on website and flowers arrived beautifully packaged with card and message as requested. Very happy with the service thank you."
"today you made life so helpful when someone like me who does not do computers every day makes a mess of a order. Your lady helped me through. So many thanks and I will be using you again. Sorry for being such a pest. Carol Ody"
"This is an easy site to use - always a plus. Feedback when flowers are delivered! Many thanks Caroline from Auckland NZ"
"I have not been able to use my password or even change it, which is frustrating. Also your site does not give me the cost in US dollars which I was trying to find out. That is annoying, so in the future I will probably not use your company again."
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review and we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We can see that a 'forgotten password request' was sent to you and hopefully you were able to access your account with that. If not please get in contact with our Customer Service Team and they are more than happy to help you with that. Also as we are based in the UK we only provide our prices in British Pounds, however I have passed your suggestion on, in regards to the different currency feature. Thank you for taking your time out to leave your comments.

Once again please accept our sincerest apologies.

Arena Flowers
"My order arrived 1 day later :("
Dear Bogdan,

Thank you for your review.

We are truly sorry to hear that your flowers were delivered a day late. Regrettably there was a delay in transit and the courier driver was only able to have the flowers delivered late in the evening and then was only able to have them delivered the next day.

We have offered you an appropriate solution and once again we sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience and disappointment caused.

Arena Flowers
"We were extremely disappointed that our flowers did not arrive on the requested day apparently due to an unfortunate breakdown However following communication with Ruth and a sincere apology we were given a 15% discount and on arrival the flowers were lovely. As an added bonus we were offered a free upgrade on our next order. Based on this excellent customer service I decide to give a 4 star rating."
"The image displayed on the website is not even remotely close to what arrived. The image shows lots of white and purple flowers all nicely bunched together in an arrangement. What arrived was mostly green foliage with the occasional white, pink and purple flowers. The white flowers were going brown on the edges. A pink flower was losing its petals and one of the purple flowers was dead. The flowers looked like they had been thrown together and there were huge gaps in the bouquet. We complained to Arena flowers and sent them a picture. They replied to say that the (pitiful) bouquet that had been sent was justified by the £30+ price. They offered us a measly 10% discount and a half hearted apology as they couldn't seen what was wrong with the bouquet. Told them not to bother. Disgraceful !"
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear about your disappointment.

As mentioned in our email conversation, we can see that our 3rd Party Florist for our same day flowers has confirmed that the flowers were fresh, some still in buds ,which should have still opened up and make the bouquet look bigger, also we received confirmation that it was filled to value. We have then offered you an appropriate solution for any inconvenience caused, which you unfortunately declined.

Once again we sincerely apologise that you were not fully satisfied with the service provided on this occasion.

Arena Flowers
"Found you through nectar points app! So easy to order from!!! Ordered a bunch of flowers for girl friend"
"The white lily rose funeral sheath had no Lily’s. I specifically ordered it for the Lily’s to not have them for the funeral was very disappointing"
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review. We are truly sorry to hear about your loss and your disappointment.

We have checked with our florists on site and they have confirmed that there were some lilies included in the flower sheaf but as we send all our products out very fresh, they may have still been in buds at the time and may have been a bit hidden underneath the rest of the flowers.

For any inconvenience caused we have emailed you an appropriate solution if you could let us know if you would like to accept our offer, that would be great.

Once again please accept our sincerest apologies.

Arena Flowers
"You have always delivered the flowers promptly and they have always been really lovely bouquets. Thank you very much for supplying such a good service. Kevin"
"Very disappointed and angry that the flowers I choice were not the one delivered.There is a big difference between these bouquet of flowers. The one the first one on the left ,is the one I ordered the second one was what was delivered."
Good afternoon, Thank you for your review. We are truly sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the flowers which were received. We can see that we are already in contact with you in regards to images and further details. As soon as we receive them, we will be contacting our outlet and then we will be back with you as soon as we can, with hopefully an appropriate solution. Please bear with us until then and thank you for your patience in advance. Kind regards, Arena Flowers
"Reliable, helpful and great quality. Arena flowers have never let me down. Service couldn't be better and the product is top quality."
Alan Stewart
Verified Reviewer
"I have been a Loyal Customer for many years, sending flowers from Canada to my family in Scotland for all different occasions. I have always been satisfied with the quality and the delivery and the customer service. I would HIGHLY recommend using Arena Flowers, and continue to recommend them. Alan in Toronto..."
"I received these as a gift today absolutely disgraceful"
"I always use Arena Flowers for Birthday and Christmas gifts for my relatives in the U.K. They have always been happy with the flowers that they have received so I continue to send them through Arena Flowers since their service is excellent."
"Love the updated website. So easy to use. Have used Arena Flowers for many years to send flowers to family in England (from USA). Delivery always on time, and flowers always as stated and in great condition. Only complaint from my 101 year old mother is, though the packaging really protects the product well, it is bulky to throw away. Thank you Arena for all you do and making life easier and fun."
"Well, I could manage to cope with the website, and I hope the flowers are pleasing to my cousin tomorrow. Thank you."
Arena Flowers is rated 4.35 based on 1,307 reviews