Arena Flowers Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Arena Flowers

Tell us how Arena Flowers made you happy

"Straight forward site, easy to use. Will use again."
"Was very impressed with the way my order was dealt with by Arena from the receipt of instructions, making the arrangement and delivery. My friends were absolutely delighted and I cannot thank you enough for making everything easy to deal with at this time of the year. Best Wishes for Xmas and the New Year to all at Arena"
"Looking to send flowers to my mother in Austria. Old compnaies used now not trading, but found this easy to use website and ordered what is hopefully a nice arrangement to be delivered in a couple of weeks. Entering delivery address made easy by postcode recognition, as address is long. Likewise entering payment details easy as well. Here's hoping the ned result is also as good."
"Failed on all accounts to provide the service paid for. Totally dissatisfied. Would definitely not recommend."
Dear Chrissie,

Thank you for your review.

We are truly sorry that your flowers were not delivered as requested. We have definitely passed it on to our outlet in Ireland to be investigated and hopefully can be prevented from happening again in the future.

We have offered you an appropriate solution on this occasion which you have accepted.

Once again we sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience and disappointment caused.

Arena Flowers
"I am delighted to have found Arena Flowers. Not only are their flowers very special, but the web site makes ordering painless and their response is quick, friendly and efficient. Well done and thank you."
"Residing in California and using Arena Flowers services in past years for a delivery in the United Kingdom I must say it was relatively streamlined and I later understood the flowers were beautiful. I would highly recommend Arena Flowers."
"Thank you - the flowers were perfect, the recipient was delighted and they arrived in the morning-will definitely use Arena Flowers again."
"ordered flowers, a birthday balloon and chocolates, from South Africa for delivery to my daughter in Wales, for her birthday. The online ordering process was fairly simple. The order was delivered on time to my daughter, as requested. Everything from the box it was delivered in, to the flowers, balloon and chocolates was awesome. My daughter was absolutely thrilled. Arana Flowers executed everything they promised, and I would definitely use them again."
"I ordered a bouquet online for my sister and her fiance in memory of their son who passed 1 year ago today. I paid additional for the flowers to be delivered between 8am and 1pm and they did not arrive. My sister and her fiance had plans to honour the life of their son which they put off to stay in for this delivery after I told them I had something being delivered before 1pm. The fact they didn't turn up, nor did I receive an update is unacceptable and I am disgusted at the lack of customer service provided in this situation. I don't care if it is Arena Flowers or the courier service used at fault but I paid for a service that wasn't provided. Flowers seemed insignificant given the severe sensitivity of the situation but gave me a little bit of comfort that my family would receive as a gesture of love at a horrible time. I will not be using Arena Flowers again and will be sure to advise against anyone I know who considers it."
Dear Jamie,

Thank you for taking your time out to let us know about this disappointing experience. As the flowers were for such a sensitive occasion, we can see that our customer service team tried their very hardest to have this issues rectified in an efficient and professional manner. Having to rely on our external courier service to deliver our flowers, this can be sometimes unfortunately difficult, but we can see that our team offered you the most appropriate solution on that day, also kept you updated on the next day and informed you as soon as the flowers were delivered.

As we understand that nothing can rectify this sad occasion, please rest assured, that we will work very hard with our courier service to prevent this from happening again.

Once again we sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience and disappointment caused and we cannot put in words how truly sorry we are that the flowers could not be delivered on that special date.

Arena Flowers
"Daughter in law delighted with beautiful arrangement. Said it was lovely & fresh"
"A great section and system is streamlined to make ordering as easy as possible. Customer service is friendly and effective. I highly recommend as more personal than the big high street stores."
"Easy to navigate website and very helpful staff if needed. My order of flowers arrived as described and on time. Excellent value for money."
"Arena flowers is for many years now my goto for sending flowers to my sister - wonderfully reliable, wonderfully fresh flowers, beautifully composed bouquets. You never failed to satisfy :)"
"I ordered a funeral sheaf from Arena at short notice for delivery on 05/10/2018. The procedure was easy, order accepted and delivered on time. Excellent service. Thank you."
"Excellent service for an international delivery to London. Ordered a "Florist's Choice" bouquet which arrived exactly as pictured and on schedule. It was beautiful and the flower's were very fresh. Happy with the reasonable price."
"Booked delivery for today for the 09:00- 18:00 slot. Delivery arrived at 19:46."
Dear Tim,

Thank you for your review and we are very sorry for the delay in replying and also for the delivery delay. The Flowers should have definitely been delivered by 6pm and we sincerely apologise that this did not happen. Our Customer Service team has been in touch with you in the meantime to offer you an appropriate solution and please reply to their email if you would like to accept that. Once again we sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience and disappointment caused on this occasion.

Arena Flowers
"I had problems with inputting my payment details - I had to try 3 times. Also, I am being addressed as MRS K L with no surname. The instructions are not always clear. However, the flower choice is great and they look very fresh. I hope they will turn out to be so when they arrive with my friend."
Dear Karen,

Thank you for your review and we are very sorry for the late reply.

We have passed the issue on to our IT team in regards to the payment and we hope that this will be fixed as soon as possible. In regards to your comment about your name, we use the names which are given to us for the bankcard. Unfortunately, sometimes only initials will be used, for the first name and therefore we have only addressed you with that. However, we have now changed this in our system as well. We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused and we hope your recipient can enjoy the flowers.

Arena Flowers
"You have always done a good job for us , which is great when we are on the otherside of the world !"
"I did have a problem with the "color" of my flowers (the arrangement itself was exquisite) sent to Canada with ARENA flowers but since they have been in touch with me and profusely apologised. Therefore with the recent technicality and service I will be using this company for my Christmas flower arrangements Therefore thanks ARENA Flowers for sorting out my problem Joan Stevens Whitley Bay England"
"Webb site easy to use, nice amount to choice from"
Arena Flowers is rated 4.32 based on 1,398 reviews