Arena Flowers Reviews

1,249 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

customer@arenaflowers.com

How would you rate Arena Flowers?

Ingrid Wenninger
Unverified Reviewer

Your Flowers are awesome, my Mother is 95 years old and always tells us, what beautiful Flowers we sending to her.
We in the United States and she is in Germany!
Denise Schade
Unverified Reviewer

I need to order flowers from australia to london, and Arena Flowers has always been an easy internet site to do. There are step by step instructions and immediate confirmation on payment. Tje flowers are fresh and delightfully presented. I am most thankful for them.
Jan Soilleux
Unverified Reviewer

I arranged for flowers to be delivered on a Saturday and received a text message confirming delivery had been made. However, delivery WAS NOT made and when I contacted Arena on Monday I was told the address was not located and that the flowers 'are on the van and will be delivered today. I will refund the delivery charge'.
I don't think so!!! Who wants two day old flowers? I cancelled the order, requested a FULL refund and will never use this company again.

Dear Jan,

Thank you for your comments and we are truly sorry that you have been left disappointed with our service. Unfortunately our external courier has let us down on this occasion which we have escalated now further as this is definitely not the service we try to provided here at Arena Flowers. We can see from your records that you have been fully refunded for the inconvenience and disappointment this has caused and we sincerely apologise once again.

Unverified Reviewer

Delivered dead flowers three dates late. complained, only to be told that it was my fault for not providing correct address details, which I did. Don't waste your money.
Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback. We have looked into our system and it seems that we did not have the complete French address and therefore the delivery was delayed. After checking with your recipient we got the correct details and were still able to have the flowers delivered.

In those circumstances when the incorrect details were provided by our customers we are regrettably unable to offer a free redelivery or a full refund as stated in our Terms and Conditions. One of our team members has offered you the most appropriate solution in that case scenario already and we sincerely apologise that this was not fully satisfying for you.

Once again we are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Stephanie
Verified Buyer

I ordered some flowers for a funeral for France. The recipient said the flowers were delivered in a box, in perfect condition and they were very fresh and beautiful. I am very grateful for the service. Thank you Arena Flowers. This is my second order and will not be my last.
April O'Brien
Unverified Reviewer

Flowers were not as advertised and came almost dead. I ordered the bunch specifically becaue it had lillys in it but it came with no lillies. Rose was dead almist and most of thw foliage was broken or damaged.
Hello there, Thank you for your review. We are very sorry that you have been left disappointed with the flowers which were received for Mother's Day. This is not the service we try to provide here at Arena Flowers and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and disappointment caused. I can see from your records that you have been already refunded for the bouquet. And we have emailed you a promo code for the future if you decide on trusting us again in the future. Kind regards, Arena Flowers
K. Henry
Unverified Reviewer

Ordered two large bunches to be delivered as one, (bespoke) for a special birthday.The bunch was underwhelming. Agapanthus were scattered in the bottom of the box the roses died unopened,it was basically a bunch of foliage with some flowers. The lilies were great when they opened eight days later but by then everything else was dead. Disappointed to say the least.
Hello there,

We are very sorry to hear that you have been left disappointed with the flowers you have received back in February. Unfortunately we have no records that we have been contacted directly, otherwise we would have been more than happy to resolve the issue. Are there maybe pictures still available from the bouquet when it arrived, which could be forwarded to us by any chance? We would like to have a look into this for you with our Quality Control Team and the florists but as you may understand it is essential for our company, dealing with perishable goods, that complaints about size/quality need to be address as soon as possible for us, to be able to offer an appropriate solution. Please contact us directly via email: customer@arenaflowers.com that would be great. Thank you and once again our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Frances Eileen Marchese
Verified Buyer

I have ordered flowers with you before and been very satisfied, I hope to have
the same service and satisfaction with this order. It is very hard when you don't
actually see the flowers so I will depend on the people at the Funeral to let me
know.
F. Eileen Marchese
Unverified Reviewer

Dead flowers delivered and not like pictures advertised
Dear Amanda,

Thank you for your review. We are truly sorry you have been left disappointed with the bouquet you have received. We agreed that this is not the service we try to achieve here at Arenaflowers and we have sent you an email already in regards to this issue so if you could get back to us that would be lovely.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Miss Janet FitzGerald
Verified Reviewer

First time user! Ordering process very easy and efficient. Flowers were delivered on the day in question in pristine condition. Thank you so much. The recipient was delighted...!
Verified Reviewer

Delivery date was incorrect, delivered a day early, and flowers are no where to be seen at delivered address a day later. Won't be ordering from this company again.
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your comments. We are very sorry to hear that the flowers were delivered a day early and then not found, however we can see that they finally have been found on that day. We hope your recipient could enjoy the flowers if not, please let us know with a picture of the arrangement so we can look further into this. Once again we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Eric Britt
Verified Buyer

Good service when placing order & prompt delivery as required .

Flowers were lovely & just what the Lady wanted. Many thanks.
Gillian Reay-young
Verified Buyer

We sent both daughters one of the Birthday Special Gift packs and they were both delighted. Great service and professionally done. Thank you.
Mrs Rosemary Dent
Verified Buyer

thank you arena flowers for being most helpful and very efficient many thanks rose dent
Verified Reviewer

Poor experience - better off with local florist.
Purchased a bouquet for a Christmas gift. The flowers had a list price of £46.99, so not inexpensive by any means.
The flowers arrived on time, but were delivered with the box all battered and dirty. Had I have known they used YODEL I would never had ordered from them in the first place!
The flowers had suffered from the poor handling and the heads of 3 out of 6 roses had been bashed off.
The remaining flowers seemed of good quality but barely lasted 5 days, so overall very poor value.
In comparison I used G**gle to find a florist local to another recipient for delivery on the same day. They arrived in perfect condition and are still going strong some 11 days later!
Dear Terry,

Thank you for your review. We are truly sorry that you have been left disappointed with our service.

We have emailed you with an offer of compensation but unfortunately we have not heard back from you as of yet. If you could check if you would be satisfied with our it, so we can have that arranged for you. It may have happened that our emails arrive in your spam inbox.

If you could please double check this, that would be great.

Once again we sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience disappointment caused.

Customer Service Arena Flowers
Gillian Eischen
Verified Reviewer

I have sent flowers through this firm and have always been pleased with the service. Gillian Eischen
Francoise Cohen
Verified Reviewer

Lara Fisher was very pleased, the flowers are very nice, the colours arrangement very seasonal. Thank you.
Mrs J A Tout
Verified Reviewer

After failure to complete my order on-line as I didn't understand the request for a password which I didn't have, I rang the number given and spoke to a very pleasant and helpful young man who completed the order for me. From there everything worked like clockwork and Margaret Sutcliffe, the recipient of the flowers, was thrilled with them and phoned me to say how lovely they are.
Cherry J
Verified Reviewer

I received a bouquet of the Fairtrade Pastel Roses on my birthday 1st Dec, they are beautiful. Arrived very fresh and really well boxed. Such a lovely surprise, and a week later still look as good as the day they were delivered.
Anik