Arena Flowers Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Arena Flowers

How would you rate Arena Flowers?

Marie Medlicott. Chelsea. .Victoria . Australia
Verified Reviewer
"Rita. Says the flowers are the best she has had. Just had a phone call. The colours are just beautiful and they have cheered her up. Thank you again . Regards. Marie Medlicott (Aust)"
"I am delighted with how easy it is to place my order for flowers online here, in the past, I have been left frustrated with other florists online. so a pat on the back to Arena Flowers for taking the stress out of flowers for a sad occasion. Thank you."
S McGuinness
Verified Reviewer
"The flowers, a birthday surprise, were delivered to the wrong address. The tracking number provided did not work. My call to customer services was met with insistence that the flowers had been delivered, a promise then to call me back - no call was received, just an email telling me again that the flowers had been delivered. The recipient of the gift walked to the adjoining office to try and track down the delivery, and found that the flowers had been delivered to the loading bay of the next door office - were she not to go hunting, we would not have found them. Hardly the 'birthday surprise' i intended. Very poor customer service from Arena."
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review and for letting us know about the delivery.

We have forwarded this on to our external courier service as the driver should have definitely delivered the flowers to the company which is on the label and not to the neighbouring office. However, sometimes when flowers get delivered to companies they may be delivered to a loading bay or Reception area/staff who forward the flowers on so it may be that an internal issue may have arisen as well.

As it was not the experience you have learned to expect from Arena Flowers over the years, we have sent you an email now with an appropriate solution.

Once again we sincerely apologise that the delivery did not go as smoothly as it usually does but we hope your recipient was able to enjoy the flowers.

Annette McGaffney
Verified Reviewer
"I needed to amend my order, not a problem. The flowers were delivered and admired and reported back to me about how lovely they were, the free chocolates were an added bonus and very much appreciated. Would definitely use this service again."
"The flowers delivered today were welted and did not look full as in the picture. This is the first time in two years that I have had a problem."
Dear Anna,

Thank you for your review.

We are truly sorry to hear that this time not everything went as well as it usually does. If you could please send us a picture of the arrangement to customer@arenaflowers.com so we could look into this with our florist and quality control team. Please believe us that we will try our upmost to rectify this issue for you. Please send the images with your reference number via email and please mention that you have left a review, then we will be back in touch with as soon as possible with an appropriate solution. Once again we sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience and disappointment caused on this occasion.

Sue Staszewski
Verified Reviewer
"We were really disappointed with the flowers that were delivered, despite following the instructions most wilted and shrivelled and didn't open, we complained and they sent another lot which were marginally better in that some opened but the rest didn't. We complained again and as they say satisfaction is guaranteed asked for our money back, we were refused but offered a discount on more flowers. Why would we want to spend more money on unsatisfactory flowers? Some of my flowers didn't open at all but we were told the flowers that did open are only guaranteed to last 5 days which I don't think is very long at all, even supermarket flowers last longer than that. These flowers were from my daughter in law to cheer me up at a very difficult time in my life, I had other postal flowers sent from friends at work from a different online company and they were beautiful and lasted over two weeks."
Dear Sue,

Thank you very much for taking your time out to leave your review here.

We are very sorry, that you are not fully satisfied with the flowers which were received. We have redelivered the original bouquet as the complaint was issued within our suggested time, however when your sender complaint about the second delivery, a month had passed and by then, it is very difficult to look into what had happened.

As flowers are perishable goods, we ask our customers to contact us within 3 to 5 days after the receipt of the product to be able to investigate properly what has happened, as after this period of time we are unfortunately unable to find out if it was really a quality issue from our side, if it was maybe damaged in transit or indeed how the flowers have been cared for.

Therefore when your sender contacted us, we have asked for pictures and we could see that the flowers looked fine for the life span of 5 days.

As flowers are 'living' products, we are regrettably unable to guarantee that the flowers will open up all at the same time or will last exactly the time which we guarantee them for. Therefore an appropriate solution was offered.

Furthermore our Satisfaction Guarantee does not guarantee a full refund or a free redelivery as it is up to our own discretion and the individual circumstances. We will always try to deal with our complaints in a fair and efficient manner and this is what the satisfaction guarantee stands for.

Once again we sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience and disappointment this has caused you and your sender on this occasion.

Arena Flowers
"I paid €53 for a bouquet that, according to the photo and itemised breakdown, contained quality flowers. No properly trained florist would: a) run out of roses for a bouquet that was ordered 7 days earlier Or b) believe that lilac chrysanthemums were ‘an equal or superior quality’ substitution for premium flowers. The flowers started to wither after 3 days and were fit only for the bin by the 6th day. After sending 2 emails of complaint I was told it was my fault for not complaining within 3 days (I was out of the country) and for not reading the small print. I was offered a paltry 15% refund. Where’s the ‘100% Satisfaction Guarantee’ promise? Sending flowers is an emotional purchase and cannot be compared to the weekly online supermarket shop. It is both hurtful and embarrassing when the recipient receives a shoddy product and the payee cannot be recompensed. I suggest Arena Flowers needs to up their quality control or maybe stop lying about their European products. I do hope this review is published on the website."
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. We can see from our records that we have received the complaint unfortunately a bit too late, to look into this for you properly. Especially as it is an International outlet we are dealing with, and they need the quality issues complaints as soon as possible or after 3 days after the delivery to have this investigated properly, as explained in our email conversation.

We guarantee our flowers to last up to 5 days so the expected life span of the bouquet has been met. Unfortunately in rare occasions, we may need to substitute flowers as the supply was not met. However it will always be to the same or higher value. This is mentioned in our substitution policy on our website as well as in our Terms and Conditions. Therefore we have offered you an appropriate solution.

Once again we sincerely sorry that you were not fully satisfied with the service provided on this occasion, however as also explained online, the 100% Satisfaction Guarantees a 100% fairly treatment and an efficient resolving of the matter-not a guaranteed full refund or a free redelivery.

Arena Flowers
"Delivered early on the designated day. They were sent to Germany from Northern Ireland and this is a company I found on the web. The recipient of the flowers was delighted with them and I found the website easy to use. I would recommend them and will use them again."
Karen Buckland
Verified Reviewer
"I have been using Arena Flowers for a number of years now and the choice, quality, customer service,and efficiency of the deliveries ,has always been consistently excellent! I use the International service regularly and have been very happy with the results. Thank You."
"Some flowers rotten on arrival and others died within just a few days. Very disappointed."
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review. We are truly sorry to hear that the flowers arrived like this. We have emailed you already with an appropriate solution if you could get in touch with us to inform us if you would like to have that arranged, that would be great. Once again we sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience and disappointment caused. We hope to be able to rectify this situation as soon as possible.

Arena Flowers
"Didn't deliver and very rude customer service."
Dear Karen,

Thank you for your review and your comments.

We can see from our records that you have selected an arrangement which was unfortunately not available over our Mother's Day period as we only have a smaller flower line available to make it easier for our florists-as you can imagine it is a very busy time for us. The dates for that selected product was unavailable to be selected and a pop up message informed our customers that if the bouquet is not available for the requested period, to please select a different one. As also shown on your confirmation email (which we count on our customers to check after placing orders online) the delivery date was stated as the 16th March which is unfortunately after Mother's Day.

As we are an online florist we are regrettably unable to check all our orders in advance to see if the orders were actually placed as requested or by error.

We have offered you an appropriate solution already which you have accepted.

Once again we sincerely apologise for the confusion, inconvenience and disappointment this has caused you on this very important and special occasion.

Jon (DoNotUseArenaFlowers)
Verified Reviewer
"Utterly useless. Ordered a bouquet for my darling Mother for Mother’s Day. Paid the extra postage also. Won’t be delivered until the following Tuesday by their equally useless delivery partner, Yodel. Won’t be using again. They’ve ruined Mother’s Day for me and my Mum."
Dear Jon,

Thank you for your review and your comments. We are truly sorry that the flowers could not be delivered on the requested date. We will send you an email shortly with an appropriate solution.

Please accept our sincerest apologies once again.

Stefanie
Sandra Leonard...Bolton Lancashire
Verified Reviewer
"Wow..... very easy and quick to order......its hard when family are not close by but you can always depend on FLOWERS.......... To Make Your Loved Ones Smile.........."
"Amazing customer service and flowers were fantastic. Will definitely be using Arena again."
"Very simple instructions"
Grant Goeieman
Verified Reviewer
"#6932964 ,6435620 is what went wrong. I'm been very impressed with the flowers you've provided over the past few years, but it is unacceptable to not receive it on the day of the occasion. I understand it is up to the couriers to deliver but I am not the client of the courier company you employ, but YOURS and have been loyal to you for years. I believe I am not the only person feeling like this, so I would suggest taking my advise on board and rethink your SLA with the couriers , as you will end up losing more and more loyal clients."
Dear Grant,

Thank you for your review and we are truly sorry to hear that the flowers were not delivered in time before the company closed on the specified date. We usually suggest to have orders which go to Business addresses arranged with an early delivery to ensure they are sent between 8am and 1pm which would be £4.99 additionally. We can see that the delivery was attempted at 5.15pm and we believe that the business was already closed by then. We will still take your comments on board and I will send you an email as well with a good will gesture as you have been a loyal customer of us for years.

Once again we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and disappointment caused.

Milo Corbett
Verified Reviewer
"Beautiful selection of flowers and an easy purchasing process."
"Some years ago, I ordered flowers for a grieving friend who lost her husband. She said how enchanted she was by the freshness and beauty of the bouquet. Her daughter is a professional florist and her husband was a landscape gardener. So her comments ment a lot to me, and I decided to use Arena Flower services again."
Reverend K.H.
Verified Reviewer
"For the second time, Arena flowers failed to deliver on the day. So if you want flowers for a birthday or valentines day etc then they have proven to be a bad choice. 3 different times the flowers have been too old and very poor, one occasion almost dead which only hassle created new ones which werent much better. The response to my enquiries, and complaints, have been rather evasive and upset me."
Good evening,

Thank you for your review and your comments. We sincerely apologise that the flowers were not delivered on the requested date. We had a look into our system and we can see that your order was placed for the Philippines and for all our International orders, we have unfortunately a 48h window due to the time difference, etc. This is stated on our website. Also we cannot see any correspondence from you in our email inbox that you mentioned quality issues for this order. If there are still pictures available which could be forwarded to us, we would be more than happy to look into this further with our outlet over there.

Furthermore we have sent you an email now with an appropriate solution and once again we are truly sorry that you were not fully satisfied with the service you have received from us on this occasion.

Arena Flowers
"I am so delighted with the beautiful flowers and excellent customer service I received from your company. In addition it was great to support the charity supporting young people with ME/CFS with my order. Thank you so much."
Arena Flowers is rated 4.33 based on 1,327 reviews