Arena Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arena Flowers
Read Arena Flowers Reviews

customer@arenaflowers.com

Tell us how Arena Flowers made you happy
Received flowers for my birthday from a friend within 1 day they were drooping and dying I rang them sent emails and pictures they asked if I wanted them replaced weird and guess what they never arrived sent a email they said they were left in a out building which we don’t have strange would give them a wide berth
Je commanderai certainement à nouveau avec Arena Flowers à l'avenir.
Absolutely happy with their service in every way! Despite ordering from Canada, their communications were immediate, helpful and despite come complications from my end, the delivery was perfect and the orchid plant was beautiful. I highly recommend Arena Flowers for your needs. Thank you for your service!
I received a bouquet for my birthday from my husband on Monday. They are dreadful, just look likes a bunch of weeds. Sunflowers all drooping and basically are best placed in the bin. What a waste of money!!
I ordered a bouquet of flowers from Holland, want really great, my sister in law loved the flowers, they were the same as on the picture on the website. I will certainly order with Arena Flowers again in the future .
Ordered £79.99 Summer Garden Arrangement for Mum's 90th and here we are 24 hours after her birthday and they have yet to arrive. Arena use YODEL to deliver their products. Enough said? AVOID! £79.99 is a premium price and we should expect a premium service at that cost. YOU WILL NOT GET IT! A customer service rep got back to me and said " If there are any issues with quality at all please get in touch and we will be more than happy to get this resolved for you" CLUELESS - they will be 24 hours old for starters!!!
I ordered Coral Charm for £79.99 and what was delivered was completely different from the picture...less than half the size in the pictures advertised on their website and not as full and flowers looked as though they were dying already. . So disappointed! Wish I could attach the picture comparison. If I walked into Marks and picked something off the shelf for a quarter of the price it would have looked better and bigger. So so disappointing! How have they received such good reviews.. its a joke!
I have received 3 bunches of flowers sent as a gift through Arena. The first bunch weren’t fresh. Were bruised and damaged and mostly lilies which smelt dreadful. They were clearly imported and therefore not in any way ethical. The second bunch was good. A good mix and colours but again imported flowers. The 3rd bunch received on the 21 May consisted of a cm thick branch of eucalyptus hacked off and 7 white lilies (again) which should have been pink. Gardens at this time of year are full of colour and the choice of English grown flowers is almost limitless but I was sent dreary imported flowers which will go in the garage when the lilies (the flower of death) come out as we find the smell obnoxious. I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone.
I ordered special flowers on 18 APRIL for 20 May for my daughters 21st as she is at university and we have not seen her since Jan as we live abroad. Despite my daughter waiting in all day on her birthday , flowers did not arrive. So disappointed for daughter and us as parents . Arena gave excuse of difficult post code, blames the courier, but they had delivered in time to same address three times previously, so untrue . On 21st , she waited in till 4.30 pm then went out and courier tried to deliver at 5.30 pm but she has home out and they did not leave as requested. It’s now 22nd and no flowers yet , but probably withered by now. We are so disappointed as you rely on a professional florist to deliver on the date of the special event. Especially during Covid when it’s impossible to travel to UK ,Arena apologized, but does not help. I asked for a refund , which they said they would give , but does not make up for disappointment of missing a special event. If flowers cannot arrive in booked date, it’s pointless. Def will not use or recommend Arena again
Sent a bouquet that had just one rose not 4 and no foliage and other flowers beat up. They apologised and sent a replacement that was even worse. Do embarrassing. This is all about marketing on social media not flowers. Nothing ethical about charging people for a high street bouquet and sending petrol station standard. Avoid !
I ordered flowers with arena online , after following up for a full day , they couldn't delivered the ordered flowers . Post which I had to cancel the order , on their request . Again following up for 7 days multiple times , they said the money ( including delivery money ) will be given as some credit coupon . I wanted my money back in my account as promised by them . Now they won't transfer the same . I need help . My order ID Arena12401069
My kids ordered a bouquet of flowers from Arena flowers for my birthday. When they arrived the roses were brown around the edges. Within 24 hours the roses had died. I emailed Arena flowers slow to respond. They requested photos which I sent them and I’ve heard nothing since. Poor quality flowers and poor customer service. Told my kids not to order flowers from them again.
The flowers arrived on Mother’s Day. They looked beautiful, already in full bloom!! By Wednesday they looked ready for the bin😱😱😱 I kept them until Saturday, I had other flowers sent and they are still going strong. If the family that sent them knew how awful they were they would be really upset as these weren’t cheap. Shame on you putting profit before quality.
Roses were wilting before even unwrapped Surprise gift as new home present Would not recommend
On arrival flowers were wilting. They were a birthday surprise. Look as if they had been in the post for a week . Very disappointed would not recommend
I wish I could give less than a star to Arena Flowers. Today is the 10th of March and I still haven't received the flowers ordered on the 8th of March. The flowers have been driving around for 3 days and we all know that flowers last a max of 3 days without soil. The annoying part of the story is the customer service. Even though I called them a dozen times, they still haven't done anything but waiting for a reply from the delivery company. I spent 70 pounds on faded flowers that I haven't even received. I'm frustrated. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM ARENA FLOWERS if you want to make someone's day. They will probably end up with disappointment too.
Avoid - Very poor quality flowers on Valetines Day and poor customer service Based on reviews everywhere I ordered flowers from Arena Flowers for my wife for Valetines day. Romance-1 £45 They turned up on time - that's as good as it got. The flowers looked old and tired with petals on the edges and in the centre of the buds showing signs of ageing / dying. Really spoilt the day and looked like I'd bought some cheap flowers. I raised a complaint via email and was sent a very poor reply, paraphrasing, give them a couple of days and take off the dead petals they will get better! Apart from being a ridiculous response - they haven't got any better. "if their quality does not improve, please get back in touch and we would be more than happy to make this right for you." 3 more emails, a contact via their web-site with no further replies and a phone call to be told they only deal with complaints via email. I'm still waiting. I'll keep trying but I won't be buying from them again or recommending them to anyone.
Brilliant flowers. I have had the fortnightly subscription for the last year, and have had fantastic value for money, from Roses to hydrangeas, mimosa, even a Xmas tree with lights. Today I sent a friend the ... Never far awsy flowers, and she is delighted. Try them, i really recommend.
I had given feedback on here when it happened but held back on being totally honest as felt bad ( I know what am I like) The truth is the flowers in no way reflected the picture online ( and I know they are not fully out when delivered) I can honestly say I was so very embarrassed when the person we sent them to showed us a pic, firstly I cried as this poor 82 year old had been sitting on her own for 16 weeks due to COVID and we were so happy to send her a £36 bouquet Long story short they send a second bunch still didn’t resemble the online pic I feel this is so very misleading and keep thinking if she hadn’t of sent us a picture we would never have known we were getting ripped off. There I’ve been very honest now to rectify my previous post. The 2nd bouquet had 3 extra flowers in but when we checked pic online the stems in the vase there were at least 8 more stems than we recurved. ( the vase in pic online was not the one we received we received a 89p type from cheap shop) They should of refunded us as trade description wrong. Would never buy from this company again. The 1 out of 5 was for them replying to my email quickly.
I have ordered 3 bunches the first came fine the second was awful but i gave them the benefit of the doubt as it had been especially hot and assumed that had affected the quality. The third bunch was worse! I contacted them and they simply replaced the third bunch not the second which were brought around the same time so now im out of lots of money with two dead bunches and one mediocre one. It was embarrassing as they were gifts and i refused to give them as it made me look like i went to the reduced section of Asda and brought them!
Arena Flowers is rated 4.27 based on 1,469 reviews