Arena Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arena Flowers
Read Arena Flowers Reviews

customer@arenaflowers.com

Tell us how Arena Flowers made you happy
Great customer service and communication. Prompt delivery. Would use again.
I ordered flowers never arrived money was taken out of my bank no explanation why they was not sent never use theses again
Did not arrive to my poor friend in hospital. Did not tell me they didn’t. Where Arena flowers# going to just keep my money
Shitty AF..
IF U DON'T SEE RECENT REVIEWS BY PPL ON ARENA FLOWER THEN IT'S BECAUSE THEY DELETE IT. THE FLOWER I ORDERED WAS WORTH 1500 VLAENTINO ROSA AND LOOKED LIKE BLOODY 200 RS FLOWER... DELIVERED 4 DAYS LATE... SHAME ON U PPL..
a poor experience. didn't get the product on the same delivery day. poor customer support
Didn’t receive flowers on valentines days due to delivery 8 to 6, when ordering there is a box you can write in for special requests I asked if the flowers could be delivered between 8- 4 , didn’t happen nor did they notify me that this cannot be archived, if they had I could of ordered from inter flora like I have in the past(stick with what works).
Any way at 5:35 I phoned the guy he said there was 6 more drops before mine, unless he was superman he wasn’t making 6pm drop off anyway!
So he gave me 2 options pick up from selby there depot, 25miles away at god knows what time! Or they can redeliver the next day, we have planned to go to London this weekend, valentines so will not be in.
He said maybe a neighbour can water them or leave outside my house (not that there is a storm this weekend!!!!! So hopefully my neighbours are in and I can collect the wilted flowers Sunday.
O yeah he did say he would call me back to let me know..... no he didn’t!
Will not purchase again and will advise none else dose VERY POOR!!
My friend received her letterbox flowers today and said they were beautiful!
Delivery and service were spot on.Thank you!
I ordered a lovely white spray for my brothers recent funeral . The flowers were excellent. Icant thank arena flowers enough for there excellent service.
Had flowers delivered from UK to USE and.very pleased with delivery service and the.quality of the.flowers delivered
While placing my order on-line I struggled a couple of times so 'phoned through to Arena to get some help. On each occasion I was met with patience & courteous. Subsequently, and no doubt to put my mind at rest, I received a telephone call to tell me my order had been received and was bing processed.
My regards to the staff at Arena.
Perfectly delivered flowers
Very pleased with the service and I am assured that the flowers are lovely - just what I ordered. Was a bit puzzled by the text and email from Yodel about delivering a parcel as I was not expecting anything but it became clear that it was the flowers!
spoke to my mother in the U.K. this morning to wish her a happy birthday on her 96th birthday. She was so pleased with the flowers you delivered and the abundance of mixed colours. Thank you again.
I live outside of the UK and wouldn't use any other company but Arena flowers. I sent flowers to a friend in Wales this week, she called me today and said 'the flowers were absolutely stunning.'
It was my first time for ordering flowers overseas and i found it very easy with Arena Flowers.
My friend was very pleased to receive them and loved the purple colours.
My sister was feeling ill so I sent her some flowers to cheer her up. They were full of bright colours and she really loved them. It’s so easy to order straight from your armchair.
This is my 3rd time sending flowers to someone special with Arena flowers. Am very happy to have found them, especially as I live abroad and can't take flowers in person. Have seen photos of the flowers after they were delivered and was not disappointed at all, beautifully arranged and a delight to the receiver.
Flowers nice but £3 for an added card is to much
Dear Margaret,

Thank you for your review and your comments.

We are sorry that you are feeling disappointed with the amount of the card. We also have a free standard card available online instead of the ones which are £2.99.

We just thought we let you know for future reference.

Apologies again

Kind regards,

Arena Flowers
Lovely selection of flowers and good delivery times. I had to phone to have the title Mrs added to the order as the selection offered Ms, Mr and Mrs, Mr and Mr, Mrs and Mrs my elderly recently bereaved auntie wouldn't have been very pleased to be called Me. The company did alter this for me thank you.
A beautiful flower bouquet was delivered to my mom. All went as hoped for.
Arena Flowers is rated 4.30 based on 1,448 reviews