Arena Flowers Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Arena Flowers

How would you rate Arena Flowers?

Good product quick Delivery
Jayne
Unverified Reviewer

I am so pleased that the flowers arrived with such care and on time they were beautiful and so fresh i shall use Arena Flowers again and will definitely recommend them .
Brenda Banks
Verified Reviewer

Flower arrived on time and were lovely. Infortunately the chocolates ordered were not included with the delivery.
Verified Reviewer

The website was very well designed and the process was straightforward, and more importantly stress free
Alan Stewart
Verified Reviewer

Have been a customer since 2009 and would not dream of changing, I send flowers regularly to Scotland and they have never disappointed me or my mom or anyone else I send flowers to. Arena flowers always deliver beautiful flowers every time, I would highly recommend them to anyone. Customer Service are always there to help even after the order is placed.
Unverified Reviewer

Always happy with your flowers
Denise
Verified Reviewer

I have ordered flowers from the U.S. for delivery in Berkhamsted several times over the years. The deliveries always have gotten raves from the recipient. It is helpful to be able to send flowers easily to friends so far away. Thank you Arena Flowers for you efficient service.
Pete Wood
Verified Reviewer

Booked flowers for my wife's birthday surprise. Got a text from the delivery company on the day of my wife's birthday saying they had been delayed for 24 hours. No good when we are both back at work and the occasion has passed Arena flowers didn't seem very apologetic when I spoke to them, best they could do was nothing, just offer us a refund.
Shouldn't offer a service they cant deliver on.
Dear Peter, Thank you for your review. We are truly sorry that your flowers were not delivered on the requested date. On very rare occasions as unfortunately on yours, we may experience delays or issues with our external courier service. When you called, one of our staff members offered you the most appropriate solution which you accepted. Once again we sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience and disappointment this has caused you and your recipient.
Verified Reviewer

Arena Flowers is trustworthy, is delivering at the right moment. Thanks!
Stephanie Sharp
Verified Reviewer

Good, fast service with variety of gifts. However was sent wrong soft toy (eddie bear instead of pooch)
Carrie May
Verified Reviewer

Fresh beautiful flowers very well presented are a real blessing to both the giver of the gift and the recipient! Thank you
Christopher
Verified Reviewer

We were delighted with the ease of ordering and - most importantly - my Mum was thrilled when the beautiful bouquet arrived...!!!

Verified Buyer

I have just ordered flowers and your no hassle web-site is much appreciated after two tries at two other International flower web-sites.
Ruth Alvin
Verified Buyer

Flowers delivered before arranged time. Excellent service. Thank you.
Martijn Nathan
Verified Buyer

I ordered flowers as a romantic gesture to my boyfriend. They were delivered to his office after the agreed delivery time. The delivery service then dropped them next to a bin in the parking lot behind the office. After telling my boyfriend about it, he found them there in a terrible state as they had been in the sun for too long without any water.
The romantic gesture turned out to be an (expensive) fiasco so I will never use Arena flowers again.
Dear Martijn,

Thank you for your review.

We are truly sorry you have been left disappointed that your flowers have been delivered late. As we can see from our system we have offered you an appropriate solution for the delay and for the ruined surprise. If you still have pictures of the bouquet which was sent please forward this onto us at customer@arenaflowers.com and we are more than happy to look further into this for you.

Once again we sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience and disappointment caused.

Kind regards,

Arena Flowers
Verified Reviewer

I placed my order on a Wednesday for Friday delivery. As I hadn't heard anything by 4pm on Friday I rang Arena flowers checking for status. They informed me that they were awaiting tracking info and that the order should still be delivered. After 6pm still nothing so I attempted to call back, the lines were then closed for the weekend and still no flowers. I rang first thing Monday to be told there is a problem with the tracking of my order and offered a refund which I accepted. Would I recommend or use this company again No ! At no time did anybody contact me to update with me the status, when I spoke to the agent and informed her I would put a negative review up her response was 'why would u do that' .
Good afternoon, Thank you for your comments and your feedback. We sincerely apologise that you are feeling left disappointed with the service provided. We have investigated the issue for you and it seems as that the French outlet had a computer issue and due to a transmission error your order could not be processed for the requested date. Regrettably we were only made aware of this on Monday as unfortunately our outlet was closed over the weekend. We were not aware of any issues until then. We have investigated this issue further now and we will definitely keep a closer eye on our International orders to prevent this from happening again. When you accepted our offer for a full refund for the inconvenience this has caused, my colleague apologised profusely and explained the problem we encountered. Our company policy is to compensate our customers with either a refund or a redelivery we would not necessary offer both and as you accepted one of those options we were under the impression that you were satisfied with the solution, we have offered, therefore we have asked for the reason you would leave a bad review as we thought we have handled the situation satisfactory and you were happy with the outcome. Once again please accept our sincerest apologies for the mishap caused on this occasion. Kind regards, Arena Flowers
Averil Clayton
Verified Buyer

Excellent website. Easy to use with straightforward procedures. I am in my 80s so not exactly a computer whiz but Arena Flowers have a carefully thought-through order mechanism which made it a pleasure to follow. Thank you
Ms J Pakrah
Verified Buyer

Thank you for your prompt delivery and wonderful fresh flowers delivered as a gift along with the balloons you did not disappoint
Yvonne
Verified Buyer

Have been a customer for quiet some time and would not dream of changing, I send flowers regularly to France and Arena flowers always deliver, beautiful flowers every time would highly recommend
Margaret
Verified Buyer

Excellent service with beautiful flowers and efficient delivery service.
Arena Flowers is rated 4.38 based on 1,274 reviews