Arena Flowers Reviews

1,243 Reviews

customer@arenaflowers.com

Unverified Reviewer

They didn't deliver the bouquet and didn't answer my emails. Even they didn't informed me that they are not able to deliver my item. When I called them then they were telling me that your location was too far and it's not possible. The customer service assistant was so rude. Don't go with this site. Worst experience ever.
Faycal Kerchouche
Verified Reviewer

Flowers never arrived, ruined my special day!! If you are looking for a bad experience or looking to make your relation from bad to worst then you are in the right place, if not then AVOID AT ALL COSTS!! very poor customer services too.
G. G.
Verified Reviewer

Very disappointed. Extremely poor service. Flowers are delivered by 3rd party company in a box and not the person but rather to post rooms and loading bays. Which makes no sence. Sending flowers is supposed to be a surprise.

They told me on the phone to call the person the flowers are for and ask them to go and and look for them !?!?!?!?

Do not use this company.
AVOID on any cost.
Verified Reviewer

Delivery date was incorrect, delivered a day early, and flowers are no where to be seen at delivered address a day later. Won't be ordering from this company again.
Unverified Reviewer

you sent my son flowers that were nearly dead, then had the nerve to offer a 15% discount when he complained. You cannot give your loved one for Valentines day, half dead flowers and offer her the 15% as a consolation.
Vincenzo Addio

Ordered for 14/2 they delivered on the 13. Do not use! Spoiled valentine's day
Gillian Reay-young
Verified Buyer

We sent both daughters one of the Birthday Special Gift packs and they were both delighted. Great service and professionally done. Thank you.
Mrs Rosemary Dent
Verified Buyer

thank you arena flowers for being most helpful and very efficient many thanks rose dent
Verified Reviewer

Poor experience - better off with local florist.
Purchased a bouquet for a Christmas gift. The flowers had a list price of £46.99, so not inexpensive by any means.
The flowers arrived on time, but were delivered with the box all battered and dirty. Had I have known they used YODEL I would never had ordered from them in the first place!
The flowers had suffered from the poor handling and the heads of 3 out of 6 roses had been bashed off.
The remaining flowers seemed of good quality but barely lasted 5 days, so overall very poor value.
In comparison I used G**gle to find a florist local to another recipient for delivery on the same day. They arrived in perfect condition and are still going strong some 11 days later!
Dear Terry,

Thank you for your review. We are truly sorry that you have been left disappointed with our service.

We have emailed you with an offer of compensation but unfortunately we have not heard back from you as of yet. If you could check if you would be satisfied with our it, so we can have that arranged for you. It may have happened that our emails arrive in your spam inbox.

If you could please double check this, that would be great.

Once again we sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience disappointment caused.

Kind regards,

Customer Service Arena Flowers
Gillian Eischen
Verified Reviewer

I have sent flowers through this firm and have always been pleased with the service. Gillian Eischen
Francoise Cohen
Verified Reviewer

Lara Fisher was very pleased, the flowers are very nice, the colours arrangement very seasonal. Thank you.
Mrs J A Tout
Verified Reviewer

After failure to complete my order on-line as I didn't understand the request for a password which I didn't have, I rang the number given and spoke to a very pleasant and helpful young man who completed the order for me. From there everything worked like clockwork and Margaret Sutcliffe, the recipient of the flowers, was thrilled with them and phoned me to say how lovely they are.
Cherry J
Verified Reviewer

I received a bouquet of the Fairtrade Pastel Roses on my birthday 1st Dec, they are beautiful. Arrived very fresh and really well boxed. Such a lovely surprise, and a week later still look as good as the day they were delivered.
Anik

Fantastic!
Steph
Verified Reviewer

I ordered from the UK for a next day delivery in a small village in west of France. Excellent value for money. Recipient is delighted and told me the bouquet is very beautiful. They also sent me an Email to let me know it had been delivered. I will definitely use this company again.
Christine Jefferson
Verified Reviewer

It was the first time I had used Arena Flowers and was not disappointed. My daughter was delighted with the quality and arrangement of flowers I had sent for her birthday. I was also impressed that they were delivered in the allotted time period, as I had had a previous bad experience with flowers I had ordered from a well known high Street store didn't arrive until 8.45pm in the evening!! I will definitely be using them again.

Chris, Newcastle
Sandra Price
Verified Reviewer

I have used the Arena website several times to send flowers from New Zealand to family in the UK. The service is just fantastic: (a) good communication with emails telling you when the order is delivered, (b) easy to use website for placing your order, (c) brilliant pictures of bouquets so you can make a good choice of what to send, (d) good value free delivery options.
Can't fault them and will definitely be using Arena in the future as well as recommending to friends :o)
Sandra
Suzan Stehlik
Verified Reviewer

Ordered flowers with Arena for the first time- it really felt like a good, personal shopping experience. I'd got a bit confused online and that was sorted out quickly. I had an email to say when the flowers were being delivered and there was a helpful option to leave with neighbours. My daughter-in-law was delighted with her birthday flowers and sent me a pic of them, the most gorgeous roses she had ever seen. Arena has also sent me a discount for next time!
Carolyn Dunnigan
Verified Reviewer

Ordering from the US to the UK was a first for me. I found Arena on the Internet. What a bonus! Then I was fortunate enough to have Rachel take my order - another bonus. Great experience. I have already mentioned Arena to friends as a great resource. Their customer service is superb. Their rating should include "excellent". Thank you Arena!
Carolyn - Palm City, Florida
DENNIS GIBBS
Verified Reviewer

This was my first time using Arena Flowers and I am so pleased with the flowers, presentation, and delivery. Having a timed delivery is great. My Aunt was so enthusiastic about the flowers it was lovely to hear. Many thanks Arena.
Arena Flowers is rated 4.38 based on 1,243 reviews