Arden Gates Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arden Gates
Read Arden Gates Reviews

CORNER FARM, PACKWOOD ROAD LAPWORTH, SOLIHULL, United Kingdom

Tell us how Arden Gates made you happy
I was sold a particular gate remote promising that it will definitely work with my old remote. When I pointed out it doesn't, got told the same thing again and I have wasted my money buying this. When I asked can I return it, stopped responding to my emails.
After placing the order Arden Gates updated the status of the order as "dispatched", however the contents of the order was not in stock. When contacting Arden Gates, they promised to call back within certain timeframes but failed to do so on numerous occasions. As the order remained out of stock I finally cancelled the order, which was actioned quickly and efficiently.
Incorrect goods supplied in first place and very little assistance in resolving the issue with there supplier
Gate motor kit came with 'free' next day delivery, which you have to pay £12 for, and is not next day delivery at all. It was finally handed to courier for delivery on the day it should have arrived
Arden Gates is rated 4.77 based on 106 reviews